•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

19 hours ago, Toker said:

Man i ate all of it in a week lol

Ya my platelets are high but i been putting off the visit till i scroung the dough.

They been higher so im not to worried to much yet.

Praying when i do get a blood panel they are normal again.

The vitimin d seems to help lots

Numbness has decreased by 75 percent

Blows my mind ...poof one day im deficient in a fucking vitamin.

But i do need to do this , my appointment is may 6.

Ya i was absolutely lazy today

Rain....

Got high and just did nothing lol

Was planning on having a buddy over agin tonight for a late night armoured aces marthon

But he saw lights off and thought i was done and never stopped but he was early......

Folks....

Be prompt like toker

Not early

Not late

On time

Drives me insane 

Am i the onlt one who obsesses with being on time?

Mom said that was how i always was

She said she can time when i walk in the door lol.

I hate, hate, hate, when folks show up late, or don't show up at all! Never bother to call grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I decided next time if more then 30 minutes late, I am NOT HOME! ha!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Yeah, and the pop in. I hate the un announced pop in. Burns me up. I'm getting more used to it here, because I better if I don't want to be pissed every time. The locals here do it every time. Especially older people like neighbors. But, now that's it's legal here, it's not a real big deal except that I don't appreciate it! 

I always try to call or text. Just common sense to me, unless you have a very close knit group that does it, and I was like that growing up. But... 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Yeah, and the pop in. I hate the un announced pop in. Burns me up. I'm getting more used to it here, because I better if I don't want to be pissed every time. The locals here do it every time. Especially older people like neighbors. But, now that's it's legal here, it's not a real big deal except that I don't appreciate it! 

I always try to call or text. Just common sense to me, unless you have a very close knit group that does it, and I was like that growing up. But... 

i know a lady who says if they pop up and didn't call ahead then she's not home. to include when the dude could clearly see her and she wasn't hiding lol. he was like let me in. she said u know the rules you should have called lol lol lol. true story 

@Toker so you destroyed your grow because you flipped out in that shit, damum.  that shit must have been a monster and i want no parts of it smdh. i appreciate being in control even while zoinked lol. 

@gardenartus so, can that new found info help u in some way ? no such fucking thing as cuss too much. people don't have enough fun cussing imho. i like to cuss as a matter of normal conversation not mean stuff.  the ones who act like they going to have a baby if they here me cuss 3% out of 100% i give them the xtra xtra cussing treatment to desensitize their ass. weird but it works even against their will haha. :grinning_respect:

@ledfoot is he going to install a smoke detector now ? i'm going to get one just because now.  to go off sooner than having the detector farther away go off. thx

• Haha 2

Oh man ,the entire Noter Dame Cathedral in Paris is engulfed in flames. It's going fast. Son of a.... all of that history. Built in the 13th century. Prayers for Paris. What a loss.

peace

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Oh man ,the entire Noter Dame Cathedral in Paris is engulfed in flames. It's going fast. Son of a.... all of that history. Built in the 13th century. Prayers for Paris. What a loss.

peace

WOW...................it sure is.....................damn............................:(

Way Sad...... hard to believe that building is over 800 years old and is burning down, probably do to some dumb ass mistake. 

Once again...WE NEED A LOVE BUTTON

I killed my grow except for 3 red poisons

Weeks ago someone put a dog bone in my yard.

On it had a note that said something like i suspect your neglecting your dogs and a list of shit your supposed to do.

Well i dont neglect my dogs and thought nothing of it .

Sunday.....

Im waiting for my friend whos suppised to arrive at 6

Now this weekend was chop weekend so i had plants hanging everywhere.

540 a knocknon the door

Its the sherrif....

My dogs go nuts

Im thinking it finally happened

So im like what can i do?

Doors cracked ...4 feet away is ww and moby hanging

Shes like we had a report someones stolen white german shepherd was here

I own a white shep...

So quick thinking i tell them i meet them out back and show her

They looked dissapointed

Probably nothing but it freaked me out

It was reeking in here bad.

I had no idea if they smell it or anything

I just made the call and lost 60 bucks in beans and all my photos.

I let my buddy have all the popcorn

All the trim for hash

And my roach stash

He helped me sterilze the place and i put all my herb in a gallon jar and got rid of the digital..

I keep my beans and the three germing red poison

And thats it.

I will risk 3 for now and wait.

Someones got it out for me and is watching me and the dogs at the very least

At its worse it was a bullshit reason to nose around.

Im freaked out cause i coulda been smoking one expecting my friens and

Suprise lol

Its prolly a over reaction but the dogs could be a catalist for a unwanted visit

I never let them in, what if they want ro look to see if im hiding a dog asswipes tards they are.

No, i have 10 jars ,no need to be greedy.

If this had not happned i keep rolling over and over .

As it is now 3 red poision will have to do.

Im apologize to all whose beans i was running

Toker aint made it this far by being blind

Someone is watching me

Be it because of the dogs or whatever.

Maybe is a bull shit reason to be nosey

But toker never has cops over

Toker hates cops.

• Sad 4

I would suspect paint, shellac, and man made shit. Have you ever been inside a large one? They are amazing. Lots of art, painted statues stained glass, and the painted ceilings. They are just a large open space encased in wood(fuel). That one also had the largest pipe organ in the world I believe.  

If a fire started inside it would have nothing but all of the wooden timbers and painted surfaces burning with a full open space full of oxygen (fuel).

I got to visit the one in Montreal, which is modeled after the one in Paris. I'll never forget the experience. It's really something. I can't imagine it on fire. I suppose it's the most Iconic Christian structure in the world. 

peace

• Like 1

" is he going to install a smoke detector now ? i'm going to get one just because now.  to go off sooner than having the detector farther away go off. thx"

That is an excellent point, SPW.  I have four in my big house that communicate with each other by RF; also includes carbon monoxide (silent killer) https://www.firstalert.com/product/wireless-interconnected-photoelectric-smoke-and-carbon-monoxide-combo-alarm-with-voice-and-location/

• Like 1

That's a great idea. Thanks for the link. Not cheap are they. I have to get new ones since I moved in here. I need to get them in because of growing and I have a wood stove, and the house has been re-wired.... by somebody before I was here. I'll always be suspicious until I have it all looked at. I haven't had any problems but all it takes is one. I have an updated service box and everything is circuited well it seems. There actually isn't a lot going on in here except what's plugged into the walls. Stove fridge, and washer/dryer. Computer and lights. So, I'm not worried or anything until I go back to growing more. That stuff is running full bore half of the day or more and will be left alone most of the time, too. 

I need to get a fire extinguisher, too. I used to have one, but they expire. I should always plan for the worse but I am a stoner, too. That's why I'm always glad to see this subject arise again. 

Maybe we should pin a Safety Post. Have some basic guidelines with tips pinned in the beginning, and then let everyone add their good and bad posts. It's so important but so overlooked. 

peace

• Like 1

And, on anther note... If the Cathedral of Notre Dame can burn, I bet my rickety grow set up has a better chance. 

Just a thought to leave you with. Nobody plans on having a fire.

• Sad 1

Those First Alert alarms have a bunch of bad Amazon reviews but mine have been good.  Kidde has a couple with the same tech.

I have read of people trying to extinguish fire with an old extinguisher that didn't work because the contents were caked up.  A couple of years ago I replaced my basement extinguisher that had good pressure but a date of 1965!  (I can remember when my parents installed them.)

There are CO2 units available now that will not corrode stuff like the standard dry chemical ones.

My load center (circuit breaker box) has a bad reputation so I have a grow room extinguisher (Flame Defender) mounted on the ceiling over it.  I see Flame Defender is no longer being made.

16 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

And, on anther note... If the Cathedral of Notre Dame can burn, I bet my rickety grow set up has a better chance. 

Just a thought to leave you with. Nobody plans on having a fire.

We never leave, only one time in all these years have we spent the night somewhere, and all we did was worry lol

the reality is people will say that shit in real life and be serious about frfr.  but the author of the joke clearly says his cousin was so high... now last time i checc'd when asked to get keys in that condition the car owner says gtfo. js

update = will get a few things like thermometers/hygrometers, couple small fans etc. cause I'm going forward with mission green peace time window is open. should be able to get one regular run from seeds and one from 4week old rooted clones. i'll try my best to make a couple branches OF SEED or save pollen at least. aloha :wave:

• Like 1

Glad to hear you get to do a grow. That'll keep you busy and take your mind off other crap. Let us know what you decide to try.

peace

I was told this knocks those pesky gnats right out as well.

Microbe-Lift BMC also works well to eliminate developing thrips larvae in a hydroponics reservoir. This may be the best solution yet to once and for all eliminate thrips in your garden!

Liquid Microbe-Lift BMC comes in a 2-ounce bottle, inside a larger lidded container that details instructions.

NOTE: We have experimented quite a bit with the Microbe Lift BMC, and have come to the conclusion that 2 drops per gallon is a good concentration to use for a root drench or for a foliar spray. We haven't noticed any plant stress at all with this concentration, and we are able to gain 95% control (or more) over the thrips or fungus gnats after 2-3 weeks. If you try a more concentrated application please give us your feedback as it is still a new product for us, and as you've discovered, the instructions on the package are geared more for outdoor pond type applications. I'd recommend treating any standing water in your home like sump holes or unused bathrooms as well, because thrips and fungus gnats can also breed in these areas. In addition, I'd lightly spray any damp areas throughout the house (basement walls or floors), and add some of the mixture to any saucers below your plants. These are all areas where the bad bugs can multiply.

One thing that I should point out is that the bacteria that they use in the Microbe Lift BMC is very sensitive to chlorine, and you should completely switch to bottled or well water (not softened) during it's use as the chlorine added to city water is probably just going to kill the good bacteria in the Microbe Lift BMC. You can always leave your water out in an open container for a couple of days before use to dissipate the chlorine as well.

We recommend using products that contain the ingredient BT indoors only (not outdoors), and that the user should wear protective gear while applying any product that contains BT- such as a breathing apparatus and tyvek coveralls. We're not taking any position on the use of BT at this time, but if you have any interest in finding out more about BT, just punch it into a search engine and you'll have plenty of information at your fingertips.

Active Ingredients:
Bacillus thuningiensis, subsp. israelensis ….. 8.00%

Google Microbe-Lift BMC and you get a lot of sellers. BMC = "biological mosquito control"

• Like 1