•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

You have my address?? :P:smoke

I'd probably be the same way. I need to ween myself back into the sativa side. I've been away for a while. I love some though. 

• Like 1

YEH,mr. g.....I am trying some satty crosses...I still have one more cross on the cross to see if it is right for me..lol

• Like 2

Just put these into flower, have not grown them out before.

What is Mountain Girl?

Mountain Girl by Pilot Farm is a sun-grown, high elevation strain rooted in native soil on a steep mountainside overlooking the Colestin valley in Southern Oregon. This cross of Willy’s Wonder, Granddaddy Purple, and White Widow is an uplifting strain that comes with insatiable appetite stimulation. Mountain Girl’s aroma is sweet and earthy with a skunky finish. This strain is good for improving mood and front-loading creativity, but mind your dosage, as the intense euphoria can be overwhelming for uninitiated consumers.

What is Rocket Fuel?

Rocket Fuel is an indica-dominant hybrid cross between Jet Fuel OG and Face Off OG Bx1. It maintains a pungent, fuel-packed flavor profile, expressing notes of diesel and spice. With euphoric but relaxed effects that lift the mood while calming the body, Rocket Fuel may help alleviate pain, stress, and depression.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Just put these into flower, have not grown them out before.

What is Mountain Girl?

Mountain Girl by Pilot Farm is a sun-grown, high elevation strain rooted in native soil on a steep mountainside overlooking the Colestin valley in Southern Oregon. This cross of Willy’s Wonder, Granddaddy Purple, and White Widow is an uplifting strain that comes with insatiable appetite stimulation. Mountain Girl’s aroma is sweet and earthy with a skunky finish. This strain is good for improving mood and front-loading creativity, but mind your dosage, as the intense euphoria can be overwhelming for uninitiated consumers.

What is Rocket Fuel?

Rocket Fuel is an indica-dominant hybrid cross between Jet Fuel OG and Face Off OG Bx1. It maintains a pungent, fuel-packed flavor profile, expressing notes of diesel and spice. With euphoric but relaxed effects that lift the mood while calming the body, Rocket Fuel may help alleviate pain, stress, and depression.

Those both sound nice. How'd you stumble upon those? I'm not familiar with either one.Mountain Girl sounds yummy. I bet it looks like an Oregon snow covered peak, as well. Let us know how you like them.

peace

• Like 1

I think MT Girls might be too much sativa for my patients, but Rocket Fuel sounds like what they like :)

We gift plants here all the time to each other. These were gifted to me. Someone just brought me some more lol I don't know the names of them. And I have a Pink Kush gonna put in next, someone gifted it to me. :)

• Like 4

Toker goes to oncologist

Toker pays 150 bucks for 15 mins and a finger prick

Tokers blood platelets are now normal....

Take a 80 mil asperin a day and call me in 6 months

I shit you not thats what he told me.

Now

I have to see a nurologist to see if anyone can tell me why im going fucking numb.

Their practicing of medicine is fucking goingnto rup me quick

• Sad 1

You need another diagnosis. That's a "take the money and run" doc you got there. If it's minor blood thinning, yes he's right. But numbing would be a major flag. I would keep asking until you feel somebody id giving you the straight shit. You'll feel it sometimes, right away. So many lie to you to move you along the medical Industry conveyor belt.  ...."take an aspirin and move along....next.... "

There are people who want you to get it right. You have to find out who in your region. Nobody comes knocking at your door to help.

Prayers and best vibes, man. Being aware, and willing to face it to get it behind you is your strength. Sometimes, and often times, it's a minor adjustment. Peace of mind is invaluable, though.

Maybe thinning the blood will ease the numbness in time?? I would not know.. I hope so. 

peace

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/8/2019 at 1:13 AM, Mr Goodfellow said:

You need another diagnosis. That's a "take the money and run" doc you got there. If it's minor blood thinning, yes he's right. But numbing would be a major flag. I would keep asking until you feel somebody id giving you the straight shit. You'll feel it sometimes, right away. So many lie to you to move you along the medical Industry conveyor belt.  ...."take an aspirin and move along....next.... "

There are people who want you to get it right. You have to find out who in your region. Nobody comes knocking at your door to help.

Prayers and best vibes, man. Being aware, and willing to face it to get it behind you is your strength. Sometimes, and often times, it's a minor adjustment. Peace of mind is invaluable, though.

Maybe thinning the blood will ease the numbness in time?? I would not know.. I hope so. 

peace

Thing is i dont really need the asperin lol

My platelets are normal now.

I asked about lyme

Showed pic

I swear he acted like he didnt want to hear it

Just said thats not my expertise.....

My heart is fine

My circulation is fine

My sugar is fine

Blood pressure fine ...considering i smomed a huge one before i went in hehe

My sister has MS...what are the chances i develope it at 53?

Im just starting to get a little worn down

No answers

Spent more than i have and nothing to show for it.

Well maybe mr neurologist will figure it out.

At this rate i will be incapcitated before these numbnuts give me a clue.

The other day i was wearing shorts and knelling on concreate chips

And never felt it , butbit could be the hernia pressing on nerves?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Your doctor doesn't know anything if he can't deal with Lyme disease. I would ask around and get some info from other docs first. You can call the Telephone Nurse Help Lines at most any hospital and get questions answered for free. They'll be able to keep pointing you in the right direction so you don't go to a doctor, like an auto mechanic, thinking he might know something but walking out felling like you got it royally, but without the butt lube.

You have something going on. Keep on them. They only listen to the loudest screamers.

best vibes and peace

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My neighbors let me borrow a few "riding lawnmowers" to help with mowing my lower pasture 20190509_183946.thumb.jpg.ea1ae209e7d944cf3b4caa021a4e1f98.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Nice pic JC. I swear that looks exactly like the area around here. I need to start looking for some manure myself. 

It looks like the horses just came from that pasture next door, lol. It looks mowed short.

36 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Nice pic JC. I swear that looks exactly like the area around here. I need to start looking for some manure myself. 

It looks like the horses just came from that pasture next door, lol. It looks mowed short.

The pasture next door was plowed and planted last fall. It is just starting to grow. I was going to have mine done, but the guy wasn’t able to make it before the weather turned. The new neighbors and I decided to open the fence so their horses could come eat. mows my grass and saves them money on feeding. A win win for all.

• Like 3

I told her happy mothers day

She thanked me for making her a mother...

Times changed

I remember being called a selfish bastard

And a whole lot of crying.

My children were born of my will no doubt

But she had to know i was not even trying

Still

I take her words and smile

I knew back then one day she would thank me

Hehehe

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

i´m more than happy,we still got a great,friendly relationship !! we broke off in peace back then and that still holds untill today......so she´s getting flowers every Mother´s Day...........

flieder.JPG.d680203e32605c83c0174915e8f6c0e3.JPG

....self-picked !! ....what she likes more than the10€-Bouqets buyed at the vietnamese street dealer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/10/2019 at 7:57 PM, Justcozz said:

...... mows my grass and saves them money on feeding. A win win for all.

you don´t got grass-eaters yourself? i mean..with a pasture this size? what do you use it for?   get you some sheep...they don´t make much work and keep your greens short .....and they are pretty yummy :dribble:

• Like 3

ALOHA COMRADES

update friday will end of 4th week. just starting to learn my bladder etc so i can get on the table and ready so i don't have to start the drinking water process over... we had 2 graduate the other day and already 2 new dudes to replace them.

we have an interesting group of guys all pretty cool. i get a round trip ride later today. yesterday i went by myself but they provided a ride home. my VA baby sitter came by today. helped with re-certification coming up, our next visit will be phone only. she asked me to choose home visit or phone cause she didn't want to be one more hassle... she's an awesome lady.

@Justcozz DAMN u have all that pretty land cool. congrats frfr. 

@saxo it warms my heart to know you give her flowers for mommy day and u two are cool with each other.  I wished i had a few kids but i'll be content with creatures now. well if i hit the mega lotto i'm going to get someone pregnant that will make a good mother. or adopt  and avoid the 1st 7 yrs . older kids are often overlooked so i'd easily would pick a kid that vibes with me well. all this hypothetical talk. let me shut up smdh. 

@Toker really cool reality story congrats . what made you go see an oncologist in the first place. i know English is not your 1st language but if i could understand u better i might be able to help via nail down ur issues based on symptoms etc. are u really in the islands because if so u do have to be careful with dr.'s many aren't even real dr.'s at all smdh. 

@gardenartus i checked them out (MAKERS OF MT GIRL) and would love to be up there. they have a few in there line up i'd love to try. the sweet tasty herbs i like best and the more sweet the better mos def. really nice lineup

I'D HAVE SAMPLED ROCKET FUEL, IT WAS GOOD, BUT NOT A HUGE FUEL FAN, it's a cool change of pace though.  Jaeger has a fuely test but licorice, slightest sweet etc comes with it. i pinch a little jaeger and put some in a joint of something else that has zero fuel. taste really nice like that. 1 small bud of the jaeger left but like 6-8 seeds found deep in the buds :):rolleyes:

ok. just sleepy enough to get back to bed. wake up at 8am. i wish i could wake up and eat breakfast but not happening for awhile. hell i'm usually not on my Feet until after 10 AM IF I COULD HELP IT. and wouldn't eat until about 1/2 pm. weird how clock changes and diet goes with this little journey i'm on.  last two days i ATE 2 SLICES OF PIZZA nd went to sleep later, yesterday 2 scoops mash w/gravy and Salisbury steak small roll and sleep. takng my vitamins, cholesterol, and diabetes pills. went back on gabapentin and diclofenac gel was cleared as long as it's not put on before treatment. still 5 days in a row i need a massage therapist. i'm going to soak in the tub tomorrow if i can remember to do it duuhhhhh. Epsom salts from walmart

aloha peace power and love. the original SCB for those who know :wave:

• Like 3

4 GDP seedlings survived, now praying for females :) I really want this one in my life

Ain't it the pits, you have to grow em out Months before you know if you like them SPW. lol Man oh man I really hate you went back on gabapentin, have you checked the horror of that medicine? It makes your slow ass even dumber lol. Seriously! It does not allow your brain cells to communicate, here is a real catcher, it can cause nerve damage as well. FDA has their heads up their butts on half these meds. That is a really good thing you still have appetite and are eating. :)

I bought me, fairly inexpensive, bubbler for the bath, It Beats you with water lol, man that feels great, maybe you could look into one? @Sacred Plant Warrior

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gardenartus said:

4 GDP seedlings survived, now praying for females :) I really want this one in my life

Ain't it the pits, you have to grow em out Months before you know if you like them SPW. lol Man oh man I really hate you went back on gabapentin, have you checked the horror of that medicine? It makes your slow ass even dumber lol. Seriously! It does not allow your brain cells to communicate, here is a real catcher, it can cause nerve damage as well. FDA has their heads up their butts on half these meds. That is a really good thing you still have appetite and are eating. :)

I bought me, fairly inexpensive, bubbler for the bath, It Beats you with water lol, man that feels great, maybe you could look into one? @Sacred Plant Warrior

thanks it was about ti me i did a reworking of pain meds as ur right it's risky and some of the side effects are either that, what i'm dealing with or metformin ... they are going to make a big deal and frankly i don't care. i'm going to ask for percoset . there is a machine WE CAN USE FOR  PAIN THAT HAS GOTTEN GOOD RESULTS/REVIEWS BUT WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL OUR NUMBERS GO DOWN. IT'S NOT TENS WHICH I HAVE A UNIT. THEY TOLD ME I COULDN'T USE THAT AS LONG AS I HAD CANCER. I HAVE to find the machine INFO A FELLOW PATIENT GAVE ME. HIS dr. recommend it and one of the techs in oncology actual heard it was doing well for many too. in the mean time i'm going to request a cortisone shot immediately AFTER Treatment. aloha tired typing...

i hope u get 2 nice boys and 2 beautiful ladies. cross pollinate both ways 2 branches ea. mom. take thew nice tops and root them all. 

• Like 1

I bet it is the gaba causing issues, Metformin caused me dumping syndrome, real nice I tell ya lol but I didn't notice other side effects. Gaba had my brain buzzing. It has some odd side effects. When I ask for opioids, they flagged me as a drug seeker lol I had to go to a shrink to prove I wasn't lol. Crazy world.

Tens unit never worked for me, but have heard they have a better machine out, wonder if it is the one you are speaking of?

• Like 1

On 5/16/2019 at 2:49 AM, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

ALOHA COMRADES

update friday will end of 4th week. just starting to learn my bladder etc so i can get on the table and ready so i don't have to start the drinking water process over... we had 2 graduate the other day and already 2 new dudes to replace them.

we have an interesting group of guys all pretty cool. i get a round trip ride later today. yesterday i went by myself but they provided a ride home. my VA baby sitter came by today. helped with re-certification coming up, our next visit will be phone only. she asked me to choose home visit or phone cause she didn't want to be one more hassle... she's an awesome lady.

@Justcozz DAMN u have all that pretty land cool. congrats frfr. 

@saxo it warms my heart to know you give her flowers for mommy day and u two are cool with each other.  I wished i had a few kids but i'll be content with creatures now. well if i hit the mega lotto i'm going to get someone pregnant that will make a good mother. or adopt  and avoid the 1st 7 yrs . older kids are often overlooked so i'd easily would pick a kid that vibes with me well. all this hypothetical talk. let me shut up smdh. 

@Toker really cool reality story congrats . what made you go see an oncologist in the first place. i know English is not your 1st language but if i could understand u better i might be able to help via nail down ur issues based on symptoms etc. are u really in the islands because if so u do have to be careful with dr.'s many aren't even real dr.'s at all smdh. 

@gardenartus i checked them out (MAKERS OF MT GIRL) and would love to be up there. they have a few in there line up i'd love to try. the sweet tasty herbs i like best and the more sweet the better mos def. really nice lineup

I'D HAVE SAMPLED ROCKET FUEL, IT WAS GOOD, BUT NOT A HUGE FUEL FAN, it's a cool change of pace though.  Jaeger has a fuely test but licorice, slightest sweet etc comes with it. i pinch a little jaeger and put some in a joint of something else that has zero fuel. taste really nice like that. 1 small bud of the jaeger left but like 6-8 seeds found deep in the buds :):rolleyes:

ok. just sleepy enough to get back to bed. wake up at 8am. i wish i could wake up and eat breakfast but not happening for awhile. hell i'm usually not on my Feet until after 10 AM IF I COULD HELP IT. and wouldn't eat until about 1/2 pm. weird how clock changes and diet goes with this little journey i'm on.  last two da

Man i been living in the south to long ....

Im actually from Long Island.....

This tickled me

@Toker really cool reality story congrats . what made you go see an oncologist in the first place. i know English is not your 1st language but if i could understand u better i might be able to help via nail down ur issues based on symptoms etc. are u really in the islands because if so u do have to be careful with dr.'s many aren't even real dr.'s at all smdh. 

Lol

Im embarrased lol

English is my only language but we Americans

Have a way of using figures of speech

Colicials

All manners of chopping our language up 

In ways only Americans can understand.

I apologize and will try not to assume everyone

Knows what the hell im saying lol.

Ya that hole bermuda thing.....hehe

But as for my symptoms

Im going numb down my leg and foot

I have had weird sensations

Scratch my shoulder and my chest skin burns

Its haphazard where the sensation will manifest

I have to see a neurologist now

Sometimes it feels like pins and needles if your familiar with that expression.

I been screaming about that tick bite but none seems to care.

I have a link to a Lyme disease fourm i will check out.

They claim they tested me but i hear there are 2 tests

One for the insured....

And one for folks like me.

At this point i have no clue but i will have to see what the neurologist says if i can afford his battery of tests

Usually for the uninsured it seems they take our cash

Tell ya to take asperin and call back in 6 months

Just between you and me for the uninsured

Folks.....Bermuda prolly better than here.

20 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I bet it is the gaba causing issues, Metformin caused me dumping syndrome, real nice I tell ya lol but I didn't notice other side effects. Gaba had my brain buzzing. It has some odd side effects. When I ask for opioids, they flagged me as a drug seeker lol I had to go to a shrink to prove I wasn't lol. Crazy world.

Tens unit never worked for me, but have heard they have a better machine out, wonder if it is the one you are speaking of?

dumping as in crapping, i stopped 1st time because of that and a tolerance build up.  she suggested slow release version and i tried it and it's much better. i need to take one now really 500 mg x 2/day.  today ends my 4th week. yippy the fuck oooh rahhh lol. 5 more to go.  today also made 6 days in a row of one and done. = only get treated with no do overs for not enough bladder fullness. i think i have it down now so i can count on getting in and getting out so i can come back and rest. 

the doggies are all around me on the couch sleep lol. cat is in the love seat on my backpack. she loves laying on shit of mine. it's cool though.  sweetie pie pulled a comfy sweat jacket off the rack to sleep on. i thought she was upstairs in the bed. i forgot i had closed the door. so instead of coming down a 2nd time to get scolded she made her own bed. smdh i love this bitch frfr. 

ok so off to see if i can get this bed without being raped on delivery. has a 10 yr warranty i need. local had similar STUFF BUT 1 YR WARRANTY OR BS EXTENDED WARRANTIES u pay xtra 4. I won't do those ANYMORE WITH FEW EXCEPTIONS. known industry rip off tactic. 

• Like 2

@Toker YEAH U FOOLED ME LOL. u just speak in an atypical way that sounds like a "foreigner" i speak in an atypical way quite a bit myself especially in person when my energy is flowing well and peace and fun is involved. 

I DON'T THINK U HAVE LYMES DISEASE. AND DOUBT U HAVE CANCER BASED ON THOSE LIMITED SYMPTOMS OF numbness of legs/feet and the bur ning itch response. i've actually felt that BEFORE BUT NOT SURE IF THE LOCATIONS WERE THE SAME. I DO KNOW THE ITCH SITE AND THE SENSATION WERE DIFFERENT areas.  i did think it was weird but blew it off actually. it's happened sporadically quite some distance apart . idk  I'm not a medical expert at all. but really interested in atypical symptoms and why there causes. 

i sure will be glad to hear you figured it out and get on the road to better health and normalcy. :wub:

https://symptoms.webmd.com/default.htm#/info  https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptom-checker/select-symptom/itt-20009075

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6292459/   https://www.visualdx.com/visualdx-blog/we-could-all-do-better-the-case-of-symptom-checkers-vs-physicians

https://www.medicinenet.com/image-collection/lyme_disease_erythema-migrans_picture/picture.htm

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1