•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

1 hour ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Yep, I read an article cautioning people that no definitive studies have been done to prove the claims... why? Because the pharma industry doesn't have any benefit from studying it. They can't get a patent on it. End of story. 

These days of ultra, ultra, rich people, it seems like some of them would front the money to get the studies going to prove them for who they are; stonewallers.

I see it online for pretty cheap. I'll look into it. Is it something that could be grown here? I see it comes from Central America and Mexico. 

That is always their cop out when it comes to cannabis, not enough studies to prove it, Hello? lol

• Like 1

Fuck it

Order meds from mexico

Or american made fish antibotics

Im sick of these assholes

If i die from fish mox 

Oh Well

• Sad 1

Damn.... with all of the doctors in the world, you would think you could run into a good one now and then.... 

Keep at it bro. Keep asking questions to different sources. Somebody will take care of you. Sorry to hear it's become so hard.

peace

• Thanks 1

I bought a little scope that has a clip to put it over your phone's camera. It's convinced me to start looking for a real microscope.  It's too much fun. 

• Like 2

On 5/25/2019 at 9:49 AM, Mr Goodfellow said:

Damn.... with all of the doctors in the world, you would think you could run into a good one now and then.... 

Keep at it bro. Keep asking questions to different sources. Somebody will take care of you. Sorry to hear it's become so hard.

peace

Man its not Just that.

I asked had i been tested for lymes

They said yes

I asked agin several weeks later and was told no

Then told test was expensive

Then told yes indeed i had 2 tests done

I asked for copies of my bloodwork

And all i get is a paper saying my vitD was low...

Im going there tuesday to demand a copy of my lab work.....

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

These spammers crack me up, Really you are in a breeders/growers forum HELLO! lol We've got everything on the market and then some, We Could sell it To Them! ha!

• Like 2

Did you ever hear about those CBD seeds @gardenartus? Just curious. I have 2 of the Perkins Cut #8 coming up and 2 of the Cherry Wine x Otto fems. Yes! Afghan CBD coming, too. Medicine making time. I'm cutting it close on my small batch of oil I made and I have another week before I can get more alcohol, lol. I need a rice cooker to make it easier maybe. 

• Like 1

Just discovered a long forgotten bag of various seeds in my fridge...

One seed tube with 6 seeds marked S Af -- some F2 crosses of Mandala's Safari, Indica/Afghani pheno mother. Weak looking seeds.
One seed tube with 10 seeds marked S Sv -- some F2 crosses of Mandala's Safari, Sativa pheno mother. Okay looking quality.
Two seed tubes with 16 seeds marked T -- have no idea what these are! Unknown mother (photo? / auto?) and Safari F2 father. Strong healthy looking seeds.

Had totally forgotten about these, so had no plans for them.
Maybe I can find a nice little patch of open garden in the city somewhere and drop some in...?

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, Maria sanchez said:

Just discovered a long forgotten bag of various seeds in my fridge...

One seed tube with 6 seeds marked S Af -- some F2 crosses of Mandala's Safari, Indica/Afghani pheno mother. Weak looking seeds.
One seed tube with 10 seeds marked S Sv -- some F2 crosses of Mandala's Safari, Sativa pheno mother. Okay looking quality.
Two seed tubes with 16 seeds marked T -- have no idea what these are! Unknown mother (photo? / auto?) and Safari F2 father. Strong healthy looking seeds.

Had totally forgotten about these, so had no plans for them.
Maybe I can find a nice little patch of open garden in the city somewhere and drop some in...?

LOL I ran across seeds that were gifted, who ever they were from, wrote on the plastic with marker, No Name seeds lol I gifted them to an outdoor grower

Hope you find some good ones Maria

• Like 3

Tell ya something stupid, I got cussed out for throwing out clones this gal gave me full of mites. Huh honey, seriously you don't want to treat these suckers for the rest of your life lol. I put them in the garage, you want em come get em, not going in my garden dear. I got the F word a few times lol. Sheesh, I Only have 30 breeds I can cut you some Clean Clones of lol. SMH

• Like 4

The words of fools matter not.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

LOL Oh Good Lord, I have brain damage but even I know cannabis OUTDOOR plants can get mites too ha ha ha I swear, do some folks not have brains? I literally had to show pics of why you don't want to grow plants with mites lol Hey Hempy you are right lol words of fools do not matter lol

• Like 3

I’d be a little irritated if someone brought me plants with bugs...I’d be really pissed if they got bitchy because I didn’t want to infest my entire garden with their bugs. Another person on the “stay away from my weed” list...lol

• Like 2

Idiot growers out here. Yelling at me, WTF is wrong with you? LOL I asked that. Some folks are seriously lacking on how to grow medicine. We arent' growing mites

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 11:11 PM, Mr Goodfellow said:

Well, after one of the tightest winters I ever spent, money wise, I had a couple of pretty nice days on the cannabis front. A couple of days ago I got a couple of packs of Bodhi f2 preservations seeds, Dragon's Blood Hashplant and Jungle Spice f2s.  And another friend sent me some Bokking 14 Comfrey to get started in my yard and garden system. He also sent some super CBD seeds, the (Cherry Wine x Otto) s1, 10:1, 20%+ CBD & 3% or less THC. And in addition to a couple of others, a cross of Thai x Stardawg.... going into a pot tomorrow. heh

Then another friend comes by tonight and gave me all of the rest of the mexican landrace seeds he shared with me last year, along with the old Panama Red seeds. He says he doesn't think he'll get around to growing them. woot! He tried one mexi landrace and said it grew super lanky but it smelled skunky and you could smell it from all over the place outside on his property. he lives in the mountains and in no way a good place to grow sativa outside. So.... fun adventures to come. 

He also is hooking me up with a fellow grower who is getting out of indoor growing for his new family and is willing to lend out or partner up with his equipment. It will fit right into my new plan to grow produce and edible and medical mushrooms downstairs as well as a large cannabis test center...heh. I have a few people willing to be involved in the labor and possibly the grow operation and one who wants to partner money wise. Man. I'm excited now. Things are starting to look very possible!  I needed that sort of treat atm. Good timing. 

Just felt like sharing! peace

Make sure u know what u are in for..Ask Indy..a friend turned into a thief and scallywag...

• Like 2

Tomorrow I will b 69...50 years ago I celebrated my 19th Birthday in the Nam...

learned a lot in those 50 years and one was keep my grows as quite as possible..don't let anyone know u have excess weed and ofcourse don't sell,especial;lly to strangers or someone u would not trust with a 100 dollar bill..lol

Still going strong and Thannk God for all my blessings.

Keep up th egood work,,all u guys and gals have a wonderful summer..

• Like 8

Happy Birthday Bigun, hope you have a fine day.

I made some qwiso for the first time yesterday.  I can see why people like it.  It's potent as hell, and it taste amazing.  It taste like really sweet citrus with a hint of sour.

24 minutes ago, mosey said:

I made some qwiso for the first time yesterday.  I can see why people like it.  It's potent as hell, and it taste amazing.  It taste like really sweet citrus with a hint of sour.

Wow for real, you think it taste good? lol I hate the taste of it :) But most potent meds you can make.