•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

3 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Do you remember what part of the state? Or a link for the story?  They are big time hard on illegal grows trying to cash in on it without going through the channels. Lot's of people came from out of state and set up huge illegal grows for export. They frown on that and everyone knows it. I'm really low key. The only other guy that knows my deal is up in the mountains and I know his parents as well... he's a cool kid doing his own gig but very sharing and we all help each other on occasion. Got a pretty good group of cool farmer types that band together. Most are doing produce but all smoke. It's a real tight group and very spread out. I definitely trust them all. We look out for each other! 

Plus I only grow for myself and enough to give away. Never sold anything. I wish I could go back to those days where I knew where to sell it.. I wouldn't have a clue now. And, I'd have to smuggle it into other states and al of those states look for Colorado tags. heh. I'm good just enjoying it all right here in the peace of my own house. No drama for me these days.

You're fine bro. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Do you remember what part of the state? Or a link for the story?  They are big time hard on illegal grows trying to cash in on it without going through the channels. Lot's of people came from out of state and set up huge illegal grows for export. They frown on that and everyone knows it. I'm really low key. The only other guy that knows my deal is up in the mountains and I know his parents as well... he's a cool kid doing his own gig but very sharing and we all help each other on occasion. Got a pretty good group of cool farmer types that band together. Most are doing produce but all smoke. It's a real tight group and very spread out. I definitely trust them all. We look out for each other! 

Plus I only grow for myself and enough to give away. Never sold anything. I wish I could go back to those days where I knew where to sell it.. I wouldn't have a clue now. And, I'd have to smuggle it into other states and al of those states look for Colorado tags. heh. I'm good just enjoying it all right here in the peace of my own house. No drama for me these days.

Here is the story Mr G Largest Pot Bust in Colorado History Claims Over 80,000 Plants

I would be screwed without dealing with patients, I was never in that type situation, were I had hook ups. Like you I keep it close to the vest. You are cool mr G. you don't have anything to worry about. These folks were huge dealers.

Yeah, I just enjoy reading it. Most are so big, they're just asking for trouble. Thanks for the link. I'd like to see where it was. One of the last big ones was just north, in the next county. Always out of towners.

• Like 1

Whoa, now they're blaming it on the amendment allowing home growing... getting scary there. I don't want to be a criminal again... sheesh. I just want to be able to grow enough to do some serious pheno hunting, and smoke it for myself, but that's it. I wish I could pull it off but I'm not into the risk at my age. Sounded like organized crime in most of there cases. Cuba and China.. weird.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Whoa, now they're blaming it on the amendment allowing home growing... getting scary there. I don't want to be a criminal again... sheesh. I just want to be able to grow enough to do some serious pheno hunting, and smoke it for myself, but that's it. I wish I could pull it off but I'm not into the risk at my age. Sounded like organized crime in most of there cases. Cuba and China.. weird.

That is what worries me here, losing our right to grow in our homes. I just want to grow my own medicine, can't afford to buy it. State Police say since we have dispensaries, no need for home grows, wrong, Dispensaries cost too much, I sure can't afford them.

• Like 1

That Barbasol, too lazy to take pics lol is so dense, half gallon jar, half filled is 2 Os. She is Dank! When you break her up, then the lime smell hits. I think this one is gonna be a keeper

• Like 2

Yeah, we won't stop growing now. They'll have a hell of a time trying to put that genie back in the bottle... no fucking way.

• Like 2

I have to share this meme, too funny to me, if you all know me, I am involved in yuck, yuck, politics lol so I try to find things like this to post to draw interest to us and our cause. Whitmer is our governor. She has proposed a 45 cent gas tax for the roads. for real!

whitmer and the roads.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 5/30/2019 at 4:31 PM, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

link please

Be Warned This is Super Graphic, might even make you ill! The last pics are 3 weeks after starting treatment, you can see cannabis is doing it's job.

I had a friend, I loved dearly, he passed with prostate cancer that had metastasized, he looked like this but worse, under his arm was a size of basketball, and his shoulders were like small cantaloupes. He lifted his shirt to show me and I thought I was going to pass out, I know it took my breath. I just cried, I knew, the pain must have been horrid.

I hate Cancer with all my being.

SPW, I took that pic out, that is just too horrid to have in everyone's face.

• Sad 1

Maybe I should delete that pic, I can't stand to look at it! Once you see it SP< gonna delete that.

Cannabis does not like 100 degree temps! lol Wow, my fan blew during the night, crisped out a couple plants. Brown leaved ladies. Ughhh

• Like 1

On 5/30/2019 at 4:53 PM, Mr Goodfellow said:

https://kdvr.com/2019/05/24/42-arrested-across-metro-denver-in-massive-black-market-marijuana-bust/?fbclid=IwAR3Vi6aBk6fwBPAvF94OR0TNfpn_FvkeLTNhfIVm_MecreOEUzQme6PRbAA

Yeah, i concur with DFT based on what u said . u'll be ok just be careful and on point.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Maybe I should delete that pic, I can't stand to look at it! Once you see it SP< gonna delete that.

Cannabis does not like 100 degree temps! lol Wow, my fan blew during the night, crisped out a couple plants. Brown leaved ladies. Ughhh

i don't see the picture. i'm not squeemish. i clened out a deep round wound in my old lady's thigh. the nurse saw it and was about to pass out. i told her to relax i'd dressed the wound. deep enough to go to ur 3rd nuckle of your fu finger. i was thete so often/long i could do shit i never dead before. they asked me if i could work with them i was flattered but that damn schooling was a no can do to their offer lol. for a long time beeps and such made me have ptsd but didn't realize that's what it was. she was the love of my life. the 2 dogs i'm watching are her daughters dogs.  

• Like 2

On 5/27/2019 at 11:26 PM, gardenartus said:

LOL I ran across seeds that were gifted, who ever they were from, wrote on the plastic with marker, No Name seeds lol I gifted them to an outdoor grower

Hope you find some good ones Maria

I just dropped a bunch of beans, none of those ones though.

Two fem Killing Fields and a reg Jack, for my THC run, and two Dutch Passion Charlotte's Angel and a Sweet Seeds Sweet Pure, for my CBD run.

Still having slow germ on the Kf and Jack, while the CBD beans have split and 1 cm tails already showing.

I may drop some of the nicer Safari F2, Sativa pheno, if the Kf and Jack don't pull through..........

Thinking about giving the rest to the people at the smoke shop in town.

But, this country is major anti-herb, and it's risky, don't know those people, and probably is watched by the law....

On 5/28/2019 at 1:16 AM, gardenartus said:

Tell ya something stupid, I got cussed out for throwing out clones this gal gave me full of mites. Huh honey, seriously you don't want to treat these suckers for the rest of your life lol. I put them in the garage, you want em come get em, not going in my garden dear. I got the F word a few times lol. Sheesh, I Only have 30 breeds I can cut you some Clean Clones of lol. SMH

WTF? Anything but spider mites, anything.... Maybe she's just pissed she now knows her mothers have them, and doing a bit of psychological projection back at ya.

Just ignore.

If you wanna be super cool, give her some nice real clean clones from your own ladies, when the time comes.

No harm done. She'll know it isn't anything personal.

Growers helping growers.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

yeah, I'm a few plants over my limit sometimes but definitely not in jeopardy. I smoke most of mine anyway. I had a little extra to give away this last grow. The grow now won't be a big yield at all. They're all in 1 gallon pots. I just didn't want to fool with large soil pots in that closet. Now with the terpenes and dankness I sort of wish I had gone with bigger ones. But, these will be super tasty. gonna be all trichomes.

On 5/21/2019 at 11:11 AM, Mr Goodfellow said:

.... He also sent some super CBD seeds, the (Cherry Wine x Otto) s1, 10:1, 20%+ CBD & 3% or less THC. ...

Just felt like sharing! peace

If you watch Wizard NPK on Youtube, they're doing a small (4 plant) pheno hunt on some Cherry Wine "hemp" seeds.

Interesting range, IIRC their beans may already be F1 crosses.

• Like 1

You have some interesting ones Maria.

She came and got those clones, silly girl, showed her some pics of what mites can do to an outdoor grow. For some reason she thought outdoors would not get them. :) Well honey you be wrong lol. I was hoping she would at least try to treat them. Think her grow is gonna be a big disappointment. Wish her the best but some folks are hard headed. She isnt' set up with lights, so wanted me to veg these for her for growth for her outdoor grow, no no no mites in my rooms! lol She paid 20 bucks for the one with the most mites lol I think she is pissed because of that and taking it out on me.

Yea, I don't think I would trust many in this, unless they signed over their first born lol. Hard to know who to trust, even if you do want to be kind. :)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Mr G, on the warrant I have, it states how they decide who are dealers and who is growing for themselves, you don't even come close to a dealer lol I think if they were really worried about you, you would have had a visit by now. You are one of the little guys, following the law, they aren't worried about you. :)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

i don't see the picture. i'm not squeemish. i clened out a deep round wound in my old lady's thigh. the nurse saw it and was about to pass out. i told her to relax i'd dressed the wound. deep enough to go to ur 3rd nuckle of your fu finger. i was thete so often/long i could do shit i never dead before. they asked me if i could work with them i was flattered but that damn schooling was a no can do to their offer lol. for a long time beeps and such made me have ptsd but didn't realize that's what it was. she was the love of my life. the 2 dogs i'm watching are her daughters dogs.  

Oh Lordy! Well when you are on the same time I am, I will post it again, then take it down, I think it might make someone sick it is that bad. That is one deep wound! I might have thrown up on that one, 3rd knuckle, ughhh that is too deep.

• Like 1

It was a challenging picture.  I couldn't make sense of the tissue.  I feel horrible about the person in that condition. 

3 hours ago, mosey said:

It was a challenging picture.  I couldn't make sense of the tissue.  I feel horrible about the person in that condition. 

I apologize, that was a really hard thing to look at, made me want to cry.

I can not find Indicans thread lol I just saw something reminded me of you @Indican Guy is growing in kiddy pools, set up on buckets, with a Scrog! lol Have you ever done that?

14 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

I apologize, that was a really hard thing to look at, made me want to cry.

Yeah, me too. It reminded me of my nephew who had a tumor, that was maybe even larger than that, on his ankle. He was getting dicked around in his town and my sister was not having any success. I was able to find him a place in the city I lived in and got him into a cancer center, and they had no money. It was an extraordinary tumor and sort of startled some of the nurses and doctors the day I brought him in. 

They had to amputate his leg just below the knee. He did 3 or 4 chemo treatments and stopped and said he didn't care, it was so bad. He's still doing okay as far as I know. That's been 10 years or more.

• Sad 1

My friend, so very sad, he was one I used to work with and we helped cancer patients, he helped a lot of children. I wont' tell the whole story, but he stopped the oil for a bit, due to his wife bitching, yea I blame her :( It spread to his lymph glands from the prostate, he had been fighting it and keeping it down for 5 years. When he stopped the oil it spread, his test level went up, and no matter could not get the cancer under control. Size of a basketball under his arms, like small cantaloupes on his shoulders. I gasped and cried when he showed me. The horror of what this diseases does to a human body is beyond comprehension. I don't want to even imagine the pain :(

Sorry you had to see it, too. It is so sad. I've seen a lot of cancer and lost a lot of family and friends. Fucking sickening. 

viva la cannabis!

• Like 1

Ok so like this parranormal shit is crazy

Anyone see Demon House?

• Haha 1