•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

3 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Got any friends or neighbors you could gift? They'll always remember you, lol. 

Hi folks, 

ok time to fucking rant smdh. 

1. who thought it was a good idea to have what u posted last in a thread to show up when u try to post again. with no easy way to make it fucking leave . wtf is up with annoying shit always being a part of our posting experience here. it happens no where else i have ever been so why the fuck here ?  makes me want to jap slap a motherfucker frfr. it's supposed to be less problematic not more. :execute:rtfm:

2. for all comrades in the UNITED SNAKES . many of you are getting very sloppy with personal security and the security of those you deal with. iT'S NOT OK, COOL OR SMART TO OPENLY SAY IN FORUMS THAT X,Y, Z SENT YOU ANYTHING. You are outing in public yourselves and gifters alike.   We, made a point not to do this for cheap and free safety and it always worked. So, why the fuck do so many fks think it's k to do when the feds can fuck you every which way but loose and then some. let's not mention the fact that many who do so might not do well in jail.  Every time i read/see such shit i grinch instinctively.  We are not supposed to help leo people. wtf are Y'ALL THINKING or should i say why have so many stopped thinking safely.  i used to love to read the extensive security threads on various boards. 

i'll end this rant with this personal tidbit. IF send and u get whatever, i better not see you out me in a thread. stfu and use the PM system like it was intended . nobody needs to know your business like that. nobody will bail you out prior to nor protect you once u get an orange jump suit either.  :wtf:

3. fucking UPS says in text message "leave at neighbors "  u fucking assholes you never added that shit before. i never changed anything on my end and when their automated system ask for the tracking number it can never understand the fucking number. call back talk louder slower and clearer and it still can't understand the number.  it was hell to go outside of their bull shit system with no offered alternative. 

then this mothefucker barely speaks up to talk to me and as soon as he say important shit it's like he had rocks in his mouth. had he been in front of me we would have been fighting. cause i would have slapped the shit out of him after the 2nd time he spoke in an unintelligible manner. to make it worse he wasn't some agent in a foreign country. smdh it was so frustrating i'd be i jail right now had we interacted in person.  then he says well that's just an option. i said oh really then why wasn't that made clear and why was it never there before ever. he had no fucking answer...  yes, it was my psych meds and i took them as soon as i got them in the house. smdh 

4. i made an appeal to the human idiot who's dogs i have had for 6 mths headed to 7 mths now smdh;  that she better have her shit figured out for them. i told her i started my project and i wasn't going to let anyone stop me nor be distracted  by dealing with her dogs.  i found out that her thinking and rational mind don't work well together when she's pressed by life and has to tough it.  it's so much more to it that has nothing to do with her responsibility to her dogs that if i say the shit i might hold a ?slap her ass" grudge against her frfr. it's truly that bad smgdh. :rtfm::kill:

5. for the fired weed dealer . thank you for being shiesty because from now, until i die i will only give a person 1 chance to do right, say right and then back it up. as soon as you deviate the 1st time they will be dead to me and no 2nd chance will be given. when you do what you do while not sleep walking then all will be held accountable. Mr. nice guy will be reserved for those who are worthy of that treatment. 

ok, i think i vented everything well enough. exhale 

next post will go back to my usual self . thx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Whew!~ lol I don't normally do that, but he showed what he was shipping, so I showed it came through OK. Guess when you are both from legal states, you tend to forget. I feel like you slapped my face! ha!

3 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

Hi folks, 

ok time to fucking rant smdh. 

Sounds like the last 4 days I just had... holy cow. The good news is I'm settling down some. My roommate is gone but not without her scorched earth policy. :head_hurts_kr:

On July 8, 2019 at 4:08 AM, AbuKeif said:

In my experience, words you've heard before but never understood ("bunions," "sciatica," "rotator cuffs") start to mean specific, concrete things, usually with ouchy consequences?  I'm about halfway through my thirties, but this is the year they caught up with me.  I look forward to many more years of slowly falling apart, and am grateful for all of the exciting things that I did during the years that my knees did anything I asked of them without complaint!

The most lazy of all excercises that will save, heal and restore all ligaments and joints in your body, adds blood flow to your muscles... And you barely have to move...:verrygood. They call it Yin Yoga, and it's perfect for stoners :whistling 

check out Yogi Nora on YouTube 

/PeAce

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Got any friends or neighbors you could gift? They'll always remember you, lol. 

LOL you must have seen that before I dotted it out. I asked, Good Lord, we are all greedy growers here ha ha NO one has room!

• Like 1

She says she come clean my house

Ice wonen is melting

Hey fellow growers and stoners, after some stressful time I am now back on here and u have to deal with it!

greetz

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Hey everyone, I know I haven't been on in a few weeks... I've been working way too much and, more recently, went through a couple big quakes, a 6.7 and a 7.1.

Some of you on here already know I live in Ridgecrest California and we got seriously rocked on Thursday the 4th of July, then again on Friday night and have had countless aftershocks since then.

Most aftershocks have been small, but there's been a few that rolled us pretty good. They come along every couple of minutes or so.

There are still a lot of freaked out people around the valley and close to a quarter of the population here bailed as quickly as they could. Earthquakes aren't like storms or something you can get away from... these quakes were felt in four states at the same time!

There were no fatalities, there were a half dozen house fires due to ruptured gas pipes, there was major flooding due to ruptured water pipes, there is a lot of property damage that needs to be repaired. 

I commend the first responders, our emergency crews and my community in coming together to do what was needed in keeping communication lines open and helping those in immediate need.

This is the easiest way for me to let people know that we are ok and everything will be ok, but it's gonna take a little time for most.

Just a quick heads up to let you guys know I'm fine. I was burning after work on my front porch when Fridays 7.1 hit... scared? No, more like excited... I've been through every earthquake that has rocked this region my entire life, since July 1968 and this was stronger than the quakes we experienced in the early 90's. I believe that my "oh shit" button is broken... but my wife's works well enough for both of us!

I'll be around more often, I'm taking this weekend off to celebrate my 51st birthday with family & friends.

At least 7 aftershocks were felt in the writing of this post.

Take it easy and have a good day!

DesertGrown

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Holy crap Man, take care out there, sounds serious. Glad you are fine, stay that way !

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DesertGrown said:

Hey everyone, I know I haven't been on in a few weeks... I've been working way too much and, more recently, went through a couple big quakes, a 6.7 and a 7.1.

Didn’t know you were down there. Damn, very glad you are all good. I’ve been through a few and they can be scary. Stay safe bro. I’ll be way up in the northern part of the state keeping my fingers crossed the big one doesn’t hit.

• Thanks 1

Hey DesertGrown. Glad to hear you are safe and doing well.  I have only experienced a couple minor quakes, can't imagine multiple quakes per day.

• Thanks 1

Glad to hear you made it through safely, @DesertGrown. Prayers and vibes sent bro. I've only been through a few but they were all minor compared to that. Events as striking as that have a way of making everyday life different from now on. peace

Welcome back @Mindless! 

damn desert, all the best to you!

Looking forward to some Earthquake Haze.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 7/9/2019 at 6:13 AM, ZenShade said:

The most lazy of all excercises that will save, heal and restore all ligaments and joints in your body, adds blood flow to your muscles... And you barely have to move...:verrygood. They call it Yin Yoga, and it's perfect for stoners :whistling 

Thanks!  I've been trying to find/make time this summer to put into "stretch training" for other athletic stuff I'd like to improve at, so will definitely check it out.  Now to get into the habit of actually making a Practice out of it...

On 7/9/2019 at 6:13 AM, ZenShade said:

/PeAce

actually Master T.T. Liang said in an article Tajiquan is perfect for lazy people.  I read the article and we have a picture of  him and our master in the same frame.  Yet, to be honest taijiquan/yoga aren't suited for lazy people because it takes too much consistent effort to get the benefits of either frankly.  this is even more so with Taji because u need to play it daily .  ijs 

lazy people aren't consistent performers and also tend to make excuses to not do shit rather than to get them done.  I'm an expert in laziness but as usual somewhat atypical as well.  Because i'm lazy i've learned to be more efficient, i naturally analyze shit for it's logic etc. it's how i'm wired.  so, on all jobs i got props for how i worked/performed.  So, Taijiquan with it's long form has quite a few posture u need to do in order.  it was intimidating to and for me. i was like wtf it's no way i can recall all of that.  YET, MY OTHER QUALITIES OF GAMENESS, A LOVE OF MARTIAL ARTS, the ability to learn in multiple ways not just 1/2, perseverance and a love for figuring out seemingly complicated topics all played a role in my learning the form.  My laziness is also negated by my wanting to accomplish thing on a certain level that's beyond average ... 

the best exercise i have found for those who want to keep things fairly simple ytt get exponentially greater rewards is the standing pole exercise. zhang zhuang qigong holding the postures starts to make the body wake up and follow a path of improved harmony.  this affects all major/minor functions of the body, mind, and spirit.  i've used this as a basic and essential prescription when folks have health issues, need to recuperate, need to enhance their health or want to make their martial arts more functional regardless of style of combat. 

the only other exercise that approaches this type of qigong is swimming.  

http://www.lamkamchuen.com/lamkamchuen.com/Stand_Still,_Be_Fit/Stand_Still,_Be_Fit.html

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

actually Master T.T. Liang said in an article Tajiquan is perfect for lazy people.  I read the article and we have a picture of  him and our master in the same frame.  Yet, to be honest taijiquan/yoga aren't suited for lazy people because it takes too much consistent effort to get the benefits of either frankly.  this is even more so with Taji because u need to play it daily .  ijs 

lazy people aren't consistent performers and also tend to make excuses to not do shit rather than to get them done.  I'm an expert in laziness but as usual somewhat atypical as well.  Because i'm lazy i've learned to be more efficient, i naturally analyze shit for it's logic etc. it's how i'm wired.  so, on all jobs i got props for how i worked/performed.  So, Taijiquan with it's long form has quite a few posture u need to do in order.  it was intimidating to and for me. i was like wtf it's no way i can recall all of that.  YET, MY OTHER QUALITIES OF GAMENESS, A LOVE OF MARTIAL ARTS, the ability to learn in multiple ways not just 1/2, perseverance and a love for figuring out seemingly complicated topics all played a role in my learning the form.  My laziness is also negated by my wanting to accomplish thing on a certain level that's beyond average ... 

the best exercise i have found for those who want to keep things fairly simple ytt get exponentially greater rewards is the standing pole exercise. zhang zhuang qigong holding the postures starts to make the body wake up and follow a path of improved harmony.  this affects all major/minor functions of the body, mind, and spirit.  i've used this as a basic and essential prescription when folks have health issues, need to recuperate, need to enhance their health or want to make their martial arts more functional regardless of style of combat. 

the only other exercise that approaches this type of qigong is swimming.  

http://www.lamkamchuen.com/lamkamchuen.com/Stand_Still,_Be_Fit/Stand_Still,_Be_Fit.html

Ha, you know you took the words right out of my mouth!

Baq

• Haha 1

aloha folks. 

ok rant explained... @gardenartus @Justcozz  my security rant wasn't aimed directly at either of u. it's just that u both reminded me that i've been slacking cause i meant to post such an alert a couple months ago.  i was just too caught up with myself and accumulating issues with not much energy/mind to handle other stuff like this in a more timely fashion. 

ok, next thing is i finally got some chocha, puddy, coochie, poonany etc. i admit the chocha was very good and had the proper.normal entry angle.  i had 1 women with an unusual access angle and 1 nurse waiting her turn that has the same issue. smdh  So, apparently when she was kind enough to massage my leg from the fake cramp. yes, i faked a cramp so i wouldn't suffer a cramp lol. so, after i thanked her for rubbing my leg she looked at my dick and said  "it's still sorta hard" and a couple other comments.

i knew she wanted more and i allowed it so she jumped on top reverse cowgirl and went to work.  she obviously knew exactly what she was doing because which i had no doubt.  after awhile i see she's getting quite excited and she starts to cum and vocalize what i described as a mating camel lol. weirdest cum sounds i ever heard but hell she got what she was after the big orgasm lol. she fell off the dick like she just fll off an ambulance gurney it was funny as hell. 

we discussed safe sex and she wanted to get some tonight but i didn't have any rubbers. which matters not cause she's allergic to latex and spermicide will make her coochie close up.  the other chick with the funny angle also had sensitive skin and was allergic to latex also.  how i pick these mother fuckers after such an awesome track record idk. smdh.  i guess the chance/numbers had to catch up to me sooner or later. i can deal with her as long as i let her know some of the rules of engagement because guess what she has some head/heart issues too. if she regulates herself and doesn't get on my nerves then we can do FWB until i find a keeper. she married an african dude and basically she played herself and now realizes it.  i'm not trying to rescue her or save her from herself as i'm done doing tat for good. i ut in over 40 yrs helping women and their relationships now it's time to help myself before i die. if i can get 10 good years in with a keeper i'll consider myself fortunate. 

now, the circus date wants to borrow money. she called it a measly $200. i said yeah since you're used to real money $200 is measly but to folks like me with no way to work a double for xtra funds etc and a fixed income $200 is a lot of money. she has no damn colateral except a 70" tv that she says is a year old. i thought to barter a couch pickup and get rid of the old one. but frankly if she can show me a receipt and documents for the T.V. that will work as security/collateral.  i told her i don't like to loan women money because some think you won't shoot them because they are women.  that's why i demand collateral cause i believe in fair treatment for both sexes if u fuck me over and think you can just go back to fantasy island.  she has a new job offer but her dumb ass and them can't start on the start date cause the background check isn't back yet.  Shit, i haven't seen her but once but her likes in bed fit mine and she was really tactical about how she revealed them to me. very smooth indeed and she's a cAPRICORN WOMEN THAT'S ABOUT HERSELF SO I HAVE TO KEEP ON ALERT until i know her better. 

the one who talked a lot of shit about hunching me etc has been let loose because her communication style sucks. and she doesn't want a real relationship. so to me she's not worth the hassle to try and figure out. she's on medication but at least always sounds reasonable and in control.  but might be better not to push it frfr.  ok done with the love life bs. 

I'm done buying seeds for awhile. location of some new inventory is unknown now. so, i hope i repackaged them and put them in the vault . i'll be opening them all that have id on the inside to try yo locate those possible jewels. 

last shit ordered are

1. grand daddy purple x purple tahoe alien male = grandpas theory

2. pre 98 bubba x purple alien = Cosmic Hillbilly

3. Sunset sherbet x ninja fruit =  Samurai Sherbet all said to be done 60-65 days approx. 30% stretch. if that turns out to be true they'll be easy to manage. 

i forgot to say a bunch of beans are in a fridge now. also consolidated quite a few using up empty containers already in in use. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Disability does not equal laziness :) Some simply can not do all, and some can not do everyday. :) Discipline is the word that comes to mind

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Disability does not equal laziness :) Some simply can not do all, and some can not do everyday. :) Discipline is the word that comes to mind

I don't think anyone with a brain would disagree with you.  Yet, many who are so called normal seem to have issues with acceptance of mental disabilities as if people are faking an choose to act as they do.  my senior/teacher/friend  with all his intelligence thought mental illness like depression wasn't real. 

So, some with brains simply can't relate to or accept that which they don't intimately know/understand.  many are in our families/circle but choose to stay silent rather than rock the boat.  my sister was one that wasn't silent about me.  yet, now that she's having issues upstairs she can relate much more cause similar things are happening to her.  considering the fact out mon had alzheimer's and our sister has DEMENTIA/ALzheimer's now one would think acceptance would be easier.  Yet, for many it's not because the fact is their knucklehead side is still in control of their lives which include all aspects of them.  so, i get why so many simply can't relate at all. ijs 

physical disability is much easier for folks to swallow for obvious reasons. 

• Like 1