•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

32 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Medicated Butter Mints :)

Wow...those would go great with the Mint Cookies vape I’m smoking

• Like 1

Instant dogwater  :dribble:  Do you make birthday-cakes as well?

Keep it tasty!

Wilbur

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Medicated Butter Mints :)

butter mints.jpg

how potent are they. all i care about is effects, duration and taste. butter mints have to taste good no doubt. :)

• Like 2

Yep I make cakes too lol I actually used to be a professional baker at one time. I think these would be good dropped in a cup of tea lol. They are about 15mg each. But doubt I ever make them again, they are a PITA lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Yep I make cakes too lol I actually used to be a professional baker at one time. I think these would be good dropped in a cup of tea lol. They are about 15mg each. But doubt I ever make them again, they are a PITA lol

i used to be the chief baker for my unit in the marines. never baked professionally in the real world though. only cooking... so, hope that my line of edibles will float the boats of those who use them.  speaking of tea. it's good for bong water, as well as cranberry juice and wine too. peeked that yesterday as i searched bongs/bubblers for the thousandth time.  knowing i'm not ready to buy yet lol.    

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

i used to be the chief baker for my unit in the marines. never baked professionally in the real world though. only cooking... so, hope that my line of edibles will float the boats of those who use them.  speaking of tea. it's good for bong water, as well as cranberry juice and wine too. peeked that yesterday as i searched bongs/bubblers for the thousandth time.  knowing i'm not ready to buy yet lol.    

Besides taste, probably the most important thing, is your mg always feels the same. :)

• Like 1

Different show every night

I get baked and enjoy

20190712_204517.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Toker said:

Different show every night

I get baked and enjoy

20190712_204517.jpg

I sure would 

• Like 3

On 7/12/2019 at 3:32 PM, gardenartus said:

Besides taste, probably the most important thing, is your mg always feels the same. :)

what do u mean exactly ? isn't the mg potency affected by what your making. chocolate, gummies, cookies etc. etc. ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

what do u mean exactly ? isn't the mg potency affected by what your making. chocolate, gummies, cookies etc. etc. ?

I think what she is asking is....does your dosage feel consistent. Does a 10 mg dose always feel the same?

i have a problem that when I make edibles they are rarely consistent it how it feels. I can use the same oil, at the exact amount in the same brownie recipe and will feel totally different. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

Yes it is. Some types kick in quicker, some last longer. Sugary kicks in quicker, is not as intense, as a high fat.

For your customers to use say honey, you always use the same amount of cannabis to honey. In turn your customers always know what Your 50mg honey is like. Same with a high fat. They may kick in differently, last different amount of times, but Your consistent on making it the same, they know what it feels like.

Edibles can feel different depending on how much we eat, exercise, how our health is, etc. Some people are like JC, and have a different experience on the same dosage. I would say about 25% or more are like JC. They can eat a 50mg and feel great, the next time they use feel nothing, another time it is way too much.

• Like 3

On 7/14/2019 at 10:09 AM, Justcozz said:

I think what she is asking is....does your dosage feel consistent. Does a 10 mg dose always feel the same?

i have a problem that when I make edibles they are rarely consistent it how it feels. I can use the same oil, at the exact amount in the same brownie recipe and will feel totally different. 

i would say identify the variable that changes or prevents consistent effects.  it exists but figuring it out ... do u measure precisely etc. because baking is a science cooking is an art. there are only a couple work arounds if u fuck up baking. ijs

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

i would say identify the variable that changes or prevents consistent effects.  it exists but figuring it out ... do u measure precisely etc. because baking is a science cooking is an art. there are only a couple work arounds if u fuck up baking. ijs

Yep, and weighing is even more exact. Some recipes instead of cups, I have weight. Not all measuring tools are the same.

• Like 1

Brutal heat

I was supposed to off this week 

Vacation for boss

Stupid bills

Now im working on a side job

How the hell can a bill generatate a new charge?

April May and June were paid....

I fucking dont owe shit till 7/28

But some fucked up shit tucked in the fine print

One page 33....generated a charge

Im supposed to believe they carried a 68.00 payment since 6/18

And now it generates a charge wtf that means

Assholes

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Here is what we are facing, and even hotter the rest of the week. Suppose to be 80 by 9am.

a heat index that will approach 100 to 105 degrees this week in West Michigan.

grand rapid weather.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

heh, toker is wishing it would just go back down to 80 sometime, lol.

That's hot Garden! no matter where you live. We've been in mid 90's every day so at least it's holding there and it does cool down at night a little. It was 59 this morning... it makes it easier cause nobody has AC around here. I've been playing hookey and going fishing a lot.. I have a lot of work to do here...but when it's hot, it's easier to go paddle around in the kayak and stay cool. 

• Like 1

I run my AC room at 21c dry during these heatwaves and my tent is 26,5c during peak heat. The cost is about 100$ a month for the ac at full blast, so for me It's a small price to pay for quality conditions in the tent. :icecream: 

I work with a non inverter type ac with a max draw of 1.2Kw/hr (rated 0.8Kw/hr) Capable of between 8,000-10,000 btu, in a room roughly 10sq m... The tent, a 1.2x1.2 grow and flower area with one 400w cooltube, two T5 110w and oversized exhaust fan etc...

• Like 1

at 90 degrees the plants effectively shut down but still age.  Do your best to keep good temps.

Summertime sucks for growing indoors for many.  In many places they generally do not do indoor summer runs due to heat.

• Like 1

I have central air, portable air for the ladies. If it cools at night, not so bad can shut down the air, it is not going to get lower then mid 70s. This is gonna kill my budget lol. I am very thankful I have air, MS and heat are like the ladies, you just stop producing lol.

• Like 2

I wonder if we could dehydrate Honey or other infused base. Some recipes there is no way to incorporate the medicine. thinking dry honey might work. I really want a sonic stirrer! lol that would allow me to even medicate water :) There would be no recipe I could not medicate.

Made some sweethearts, and sweet tarts, then dawned on me, no way to incorporate the medicine. It is made with water and gelatin lol

• Like 1