•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

That is beautiful Toker, I think this is my favorite time of year, still warm during the day, but cool at night and the sunsets and sunrises just seem so pretty this time of year.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Very nice Toker! That's pretty much what I do.. Every morning... best time of the day almost.

Ya MrG its hard to beat.

Did i mention the stars

The Dog begins to dip and Orion rises

You can even see the milky way unaided

The 7 sisters are bright now to.

Star gazing rocks20190829_200318.thumb.jpg.c375cc4aacf83979e9609ef9391f2775.jpg

But even with no clouds the show delivers

I swear it looks blurpurple to my eyes

Led burn lol?

• Like 4

No, that's the real color. I get the stars now, too. The milky way looks like for real clouds. So easy to see. Lots of weird things zinging round. It's really good for the soul to sit quietly in the morning and evening, too is possible. Morning is best. Glad to see you got a good one! 

• Thanks 1

That's overdose cake! It would be hard to not eat two.. I guess it's probably a good idea to keep a box of Twinkies around to take care of any leftover sugary cravings so you don't eat the whole batch on one sitting.

@Toker, this is last night at sunset. I was just running to the store and got these on the way back home. Lots of crazy colors and light and it kept changing.. Sunsets are really nice here this time of year.

Looking East..

IMG_4494.thumb.jpeg.44a520c6bf48da823d5cf6d3c657044e.jpeg

Looking West after driving over the hill a little towards my house.

984738076_IMG_45352.thumb.jpeg.8118467cf1a49c2a369f443e2396b253.jpeg

peace :wave:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I miss out west. Lovely veiws and sunset. 

These are so dense, like banana bread met brownie lol, whew too sweet for me, but nummy strawberry, even icing is made from fresh strawberries. Buttercream icing, with condensed down pureed strawberries. Rich stuff, diabetic nightmare lol

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Strawberry bars 1f642.png?_nc_eui2=AeE6S0O5y512c-AUIT8Td:) 75mg each
Made from scratch with fresh strawberries

strawberry bars.jpg

Man, that looks amazing.  But I can tell from the pic it would be way to sweet for me to have more than one bite.

• Like 1

Had to tie a day off her noting for a birthday. Figured I’d share a few pics from my game camera. Though they are not “black” they are black bears, the blonde one in the first pic is my favorite 

One decent size bear, that I’m waiting to see in person before I decide if he’s big enough, from the pics, I’m guessing 200-240lbsFEB5DD35-19FA-44B3-B34F-F7CA8585240C.thumb.jpeg.d0c581f1979abda439d057fc0062ed54.jpeg

the others are small with cubs, so they will live at least one more year.....

8242D5B5-702D-44F7-98BE-2E263A678444.thumb.jpeg.dfd37bb07a122214b3ae3cc81e01949f.jpeg

718DC553-F771-41CE-A4A8-2247B7C90983.thumb.jpeg.a99145fac93304ea59c007296b1e23b6.jpeg

95BF8EA9-FE6F-4A9B-8FD4-5F13149248BE.thumb.jpeg.946e76dfb7f7ed85b60f4a2fde184acc.jpeg

Got to love the babies...I have about 85 pics, but only a few were very clear. One the cubs were playing with my camera and all you see is dark shadows with the momma bear in the back ground. I will have to set the camera to take video for you all to watch them play in the water hole.

B40D7A6C-AA59-4A01-8EE9-912A72898A6E.thumb.jpeg.85e5d82e548a7bc814e726a423f3ce16.jpeg

7807A036-4D62-4F74-A255-6F9C87A6797C.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

That's overdose cake! It would be hard to not eat two.. I guess it's probably a good idea to keep a box of Twinkies around to take care of any leftover sugary cravings so you don't eat the whole batch on one sitting.

@Toker, this is last night at sunset. I was just running to the store and got these on the way back home. Lots of crazy colors and light and it kept changing.. Sunsets are really nice here this time of year.

Looking East..

IMG_4494.thumb.jpeg.44a520c6bf48da823d5cf6d3c657044e.jpeg

Looking West after driving over the hill a little towards my house.

984738076_IMG_45352.thumb.jpeg.8118467cf1a49c2a369f443e2396b253.jpeg

peace :wave:

Thats a helluva view

Sky looks on fire

• Like 1

How cool JC, that is so sweet you captured them. We need Love buttons.

I do not like those strawberry things lol way too sweet and weird texture, yuck lol another I will just gift

• Like 2

I got a real nice compliment. Patient gave her friend, from out of state, some of my bud. She is at home now and called my friend, told her she loved my bud and can not find anything to compare lol That makes me feel good. :)

• Like 4

Awesome. Lucky patients you have! :tu

Living that sort of life makes you sleep better at night. You’re doing awesome work. I love the unsung heroes in our world. Love you @gardenartus! I know your patients do as well. Peace

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Justcozzthe pics are fab. but the first one is poster worthy for sure. it might end up on my wall frfr. ijs the second one is really nice to though. 

@gardenartus a medical/nurse type friend has cramps issues etc. etc. and i tried to do what the dr's haven't to figure out why. i ran across dystonia and that was ruled out for her. until then i never heard about it before. diclofenac gel might actually help you. it helps my hip/thigh pain etc. aside from the zheng gu shui stuff no other topical has yet. i say circulate qi and the 1st part to feel it is the hands actually. when it wakes up ur hands feel sorta warm and tingly in a way. sometimes like when your limbs go numb but it;s like something inside wants to get out instead and feels alive not numb.

it's hard to grab a video of exactly what i want to share with folks based on their issues. Yet, the force must have been with me because i found this on my 2nd try. this is all about the very 1st. posture in taijiquan. it's the one that exercises the wrist 6 times though most don't realize this fact.  the beauty is that it's also perfect to allow you to be still at first and then return to stillness when done. So, i always instruct folks to start with stillness the do dynamic movement and then conclude with stillness no matter what level they are. 

be sure to 1. keep space under your armpits about the size of a golf ball or ping pong ball. = keep ur arms away from your torso. 2. bend yours knees slightly and align your knees with your foot direction to avoid need issues. your feet should point straight ahead as if they are on railroad tracks. because you're a woman they can be slightly wider than shoulder width to account for your hips. 3 tongue on the palate/roof of your mouth lightly toughing behind your teeth. do this small thing all damn day, every day until u are asleep.  it acts as the body's circuit breaker/connector and allows your body to do naturally what we always undue as we go about our day. 

you can start by doing what's on the video a little at a time and then put it together until you can do it by yourself without the video. when u can do that the real play begins and you;re on you're way. again stand still before and after for a few minutes. you can do the whole thing in 5/10 minutes based on your progress and strength. this will wake up your qi and get it to your hands the fastest. 

I almost forgot. see how dude is standing with his palms facing the ground. staand that way before and after in stillness. only put your palms at approx 45deg. angle to the ground. while having your arms outside of your torso as well as your hands. fingers should be loose and slightly open as well. carry on

@Toker damn 20 acres smdh that's ;ie a fantasy imho. can i get 1/2 an acre if i'm your personal chef lol ? 

@Mr Goodfellow quarantine when u bring inside the house and that area needs to be away from where u plan to finish/grow.

@ifish nice colin hay video, i liked how he sang that song. i didn't like how he sang his famous one though down under lol. 

@Justcozz thanks for sharing the bear pictures. since they are in your area make sure you scan with binoculars when u go out. that way you don't run into cubs playing and not see momma bear.  she won't be nice if she eben suspects a threat as i'm sure u know. so best to keep your distance from the kids a big distance.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Sacred Plant Warrior, thanks bro.... I always make sure there are no cubs before taking a bear. Mommas can be extremely dangerous, but more importantly I don’t want to take a bear and have the babies abandoned. Just not worth it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I do Yoga stretches :) I think they are wrong, lol, it only happens when I work my hands, but I guess I don't know enough about dystonia, and that can be what brings it on as well. Me, I wanted it to be carpal tunnel and trigger finger, they can fix that lol. I just want to be in denial about it I reckon. Both my hands did it after making that Nasty strawberry stuff. ha! 

• Like 1

"@Toker damn 20 acres smdh that's ;ie a fantasy imho. can i get 1/2 an acre if i'm your personal chef lol ? "

hell ya lol

its not what it seems

land here is cheap out in country and is less than house

all bundled appox 85k

or thats my price range

we have farm land is good for pasture

pasture only good for cows

and swamp good for frogs lol

acre of farm can be had for 1500 or less

pasture even cheaper

and well swamp ya cant give away.

i stand to inherit a lump sum

perhaps enough t. Only have  finance approx 1/3

the balance.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

@Justcozzthe pics are fab. but the first one is poster worthy for sure. it might end up on my wall frfr. ijs the second one is really nice to though. 

@gardenartus a medical/nurse type friend has cramps issues etc. etc. and i tried to do what the dr's haven't to figure out why. i ran across dystonia and that was ruled out for her. until then i never heard about it before. diclofenac gel might actually help you. it helps my hip/thigh pain etc. aside from the zheng gu shui stuff no other topical has yet. i say circulate qi and the 1st part to feel it is the hands actually. when it wakes up ur hands feel sorta warm and tingly in a way. sometimes like when your limbs go numb but it;s like something inside wants to get out instead and feels alive not numb.

it's hard to grab a video of exactly what i want to share with folks based on their issues. Yet, the force must have been with me because i found this on my 2nd try. this is all about the very 1st. posture in taijiquan. it's the one that exercises the wrist 6 times though most don't realize this fact.  the beauty is that it's also perfect to allow you to be still at first and then return to stillness when done. So, i always instruct folks to start with stillness the do dynamic movement and then conclude with stillness no matter what level they are. 

be sure to 1. keep space under your armpits about the size of a golf ball or ping pong ball. = keep ur arms away from your torso. 2. bend yours knees slightly and align your knees with your foot direction to avoid need issues. your feet should point straight ahead as if they are on railroad tracks. because you're a woman they can be slightly wider than shoulder width to account for your hips. 3 tongue on the palate/roof of your mouth lightly toughing behind your teeth. do this small thing all damn day, every day until u are asleep.  it acts as the body's circuit breaker/connector and allows your body to do naturally what we always undue as we go about our day. 

you can start by doing what's on the video a little at a time and then put it together until you can do it by yourself without the video. when u can do that the real play begins and you;re on you're way. again stand still before and after for a few minutes. you can do the whole thing in 5/10 minutes based on your progress and strength. this will wake up your qi and get it to your hands the fastest. 

I almost forgot. see how dude is standing with his palms facing the ground. staand that way before and after in stillness. only put your palms at approx 45deg. angle to the ground. while having your arms outside of your torso as well as your hands. fingers should be loose and slightly open as well. carry on

@Toker damn 20 acres smdh that's ;ie a fantasy imho. can i get 1/2 an acre if i'm your personal chef lol ? 

@Mr Goodfellow quarantine when u bring inside the house and that area needs to be away from where u plan to finish/grow.

@ifish nice colin hay video, i liked how he sang that song. i didn't like how he sang his famous one though down under lol. 

@Justcozz thanks for sharing the bear pictures. since they are in your area make sure you scan with binoculars when u go out. that way you don't run into cubs playing and not see momma bear.  she won't be nice if she eben suspects a threat as i'm sure u know. so best to keep your distance from the kids a big distance.  

Thanks buddy! I'm going to leave this page open so I do it first thing in the morning. I just need to get started and the rest will fall into place.

I'm not bringing anything into the house before I treat it. I was waiting until I could afford some stuff to spray all the really small ones that need to go to a light.They're all very small and should be easy to clean up. 

1 hour ago, Toker said:

Tonight mr g

Wasted lol

20190902_195254.jpg

:verrygood Awesome bro. Nice color to the sky. It makes a perfect setting to get stoned, huh? 

• Haha 1