•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

15 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Junior Mints, York Mint and I am gonna F U UP ha ha ha that last one has 150mg. Peppermint

Those would be dangerous for me to have around. But damn...they look good

• Like 2

I made those for the, medibles don't get me high and they taste like shit guy ha ha We shall see ;) They aren't too strong for those with tolerance, I don't think ha ha

• Like 2

The gg4 came out really nice this time. I am wondering if that algae growth was not happening for a bit and might have effected her? I bet it did! I think Goji came out sour as hell, I bet I have been having issues for months and did not know it. These plants smell and trichs are much better. :) Mt Girls is really nice as well. So maybe I will see even more improvement this next around, with using the Eden of Garden, and all very clean, I might see a really nice harvest this next go around.

• Like 3

I bet it won't hurt! heh. That sounds promising. It's easy to get lazy with my grow sometimes. Living and learning.

• Like 1

Some things are just not obvious, guess this is where experience comes in, one more for the learning bin in the ole brain lol. Someone thought I had dudding syndrome, no lol, but hell I went through so many different issues in the past couple years. All taught me something, once I figured it out. Some things just take a bit to know what is wrong, hell some times I can't figure it out no matter what lol.

Hope this puts me back on track to were I was a few years ago, and maybe even better :)

• Like 1

On 9/2/2019 at 11:23 AM, Justcozz said:

@Sacred Plant Warrior, thanks bro.... I always make sure there are no cubs before taking a bear. Mommas can be extremely dangerous, but more importantly I don’t want to take a bear and have the babies abandoned. Just not worth it. 

that's cool. i'm old school, don't take what you don't need. ijs :grinning_respect:

• Like 2

LA smells heavenly. The OG smells so skunky, like hair permanent solution lol I think I am back :) Can hardly wait for next run. I'll try to remember to get a pic of one of these colas on the LA, purty big.

• Like 1

Well 24 hours or so and the hurricane arrives

Hopefully it will not get this close

Weather coming in

Leading edges

20190904_194334.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

Oh boy, hope it doesn't reach your area Toker, that is a gorgeous sunset.

Thanks

Being positive i got my 5 gallon buckets ready to collect rain for my girls lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Toker said:

Well 24 hours or so and the hurricane arrives

Hopefully it will not get this close

Weather coming in

Leading edges

Yeah, man. I think it's headed your way and maybe with renewed energy. If it comes straight in around Wilmington or somewhere close, you'll get a good mini version of the same hell at your place. Depends on how strong it is when it makes landfall. Be safe and get prepared for power out and falling trees across driveways and neighborhood roads. I don't have to tell you. You've been there plenty long enough to know exactly what I mean. Otherwise, get comfortable and be blessed with what you have and enjoy the home time! heh.

I haven't looked tonight. Do they have a timeline for NC yet? 

Beautiful sunset bro!

• Thanks 1

Stay safe, Toker.  It's gonna be offshore in DE, so only minor floodingnexpected. Our house could become an island, but probably not.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Shoeless said:

Stay safe, Toker.  It's gonna be offshore in DE, so only minor floodingnexpected. Our house could become an island, but probably not.

Yeah, man, you as well. I hear Delaware, now. Get ready now... they suck and will change your life in a day. prayers and vibes for all of your east coasters'. Peace

• Thanks 2

Rains ass off

If it turns right we be lucky

If not 

Whammo on us

I saw a tornado today

Was about 1/3 a mile from me

Thats big problem with Canes

They spin off tornados

Now its dark

Hate night time hurricanes

Phones jumping off table with all the emergency alerts lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

So im waiting storm out

All excited fixing to order cherry bomb and 

Some grand daddy purps

And CC payments are out again

I tried several places

Man thats frustrating

• Like 1

What a week. The mass murderer of the week, killed a military veteran sitting in his work truck, at a red light, a half mile from where I stay when I go down for work, and my friends house. The area he shot up is the area that he and his family shop and drive every day, and same for me when I go down and stay with him. 

Today, they were talking about Cedar Island ferry, and Ocarcoke Island and Hatteras Island and a major wind and water event. Places I lived, and went through a couple of direct hurricanes and more nor'easters myself. I know what the damage feels like when it's you. And, you're stranded, without power, AC/fans, no supplies in any stores, and no way off of the island because the only bridge has been knocked out.... days turn into mosquito infested weeks full of sleepless nights.. 

Man, I feel blessed to be right here where I am right now, and safe for tonight. It's hard to fathom what happened in the Bahamas. The death toll will rise by the hundreds in the next two days. And it goes on for years... prayers and vibes to all involved. Praying that the Outer Banks are spared.:engel

• Like 2

Well for the beach i hate to see anyone get hurt

Or loose money etc

But damit its a every year thing and honestly

They ruined beach

Supposed to belonf to all of us but thats a joke

Have to park miles away and walk there now

Condos block view and access

They turned it into a joke and when you get there since access is limited now

Its like sardines in a lot of places

Used to be you could drive from home straight to beach

Walk about a block and you were there.

Now parking etc

Its a ruined paradise

• Like 1

That's why God made Hurricanes, maybe?!?! heh... time to clean house. If you build close enough to get wiped out, guess what, you were too close maybe? Only a matter of time. People have history to teach them but greed normally drives urges nowadays.

Stay safe bro. looks like you'll maybe be spared a little if continues to pull NE. It may go right over Ocracoke and Hatteras Island. That would be bad for them. peace

• Thanks 1

Well my area was lucky anyway

Never even lost power

Lucky

It turned and moved fast

If either one of those did not happen it be bad bad.

We could have had 90 mph winds 120 miles from coast

Or epic flooding

Or both

Lucky lucky lucky

And i gots a bunch of rain water for my ladies

• Like 4

Glad to hear it bro. Looks like it just made landfall at Cape Hatteras and headed back out to sea now. 90mph winds at Hatteras isn't so bad. They've had a lot of storms in that range. But, it'll be a mess for sure.

• Thanks 1

Found this little guy hanging around outside the grow room.

20190906_064724.thumb.jpg.17ddb039ddbe45b60ec175fb6857d90e.jpg

Also, finally got some weather. 1st rain since early may. And a whole lot of hail. 

Screenshot_20190906-064855_Gallery.thumb.jpg.384c4b129fb4b628d84938ab6e8e37af.jpg

the bad news, lightning struck and started a fire, it's just over 1000 acres this morning.  Hope it stays behind the ridge. 

20190905_190205.thumb.jpg.191f1cc707d8845ff6b33d65ebc6735a.jpg

20190906_064243.thumb.jpg.8e4883aed6545fbcdb8fd89497da2a9b.jpg

• Like 5