•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

The new run is in. Put Cali Dream, Duchess, Gorilla Glue, and new to me Rocket fuel. This will be trying out the Eden of Bloom run. I am excited for this one. Everything cleaned out and up and running.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

The new run is in. Put Cali Dream, Duchess, Gorilla Glue, and new to me Rocket fuel. This will be trying out the Eden of Bloom run. I am excited for this one. Everything cleaned out and up and running.

Hi gardenartus what’s eden of bloom ? 

Line up looks awesome 

6 minutes ago, Papalag said:

Hi gardenartus what’s eden of bloom ? 

Line up looks awesome 

I wrote that wrong lol It is Urban Farms Garden of Eden Bloom, so I will feed the Texas t food for first two weeks and then switch to the one for flower.

That is the big discussion we had on Jets post about too much N in the TTF. :) So trying this out to see if it helps.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I wrote that wrong lol It is Urban Farms Garden of Eden Bloom, so I will feed the Texas t food for first two weeks and then switch to the one for flower.

That is the big discussion we had on Jets post about too much N in the TTF. :) So trying this out to see if it helps.

1st. congrats on the newline up. duchess ? is cali dream blue x the AE 77 CLONE ORANGE = guess ha. 

anyhow too many growers to count have evolved to feeding grow ferts 2 weeks into flowering with better results than before. i've done it myself . AND YOU CAN ADJUST THE STRENGTH of your grow nutes by 25% if your're in substrate imho but doesn't make sinse to do so.i guess an exception would be using grow ferts with very high levels of nitrogen but most folks have figured out that's better for lawn grass not grass u smoke. my. 1.5 cents ha. @gardenartus check your pm sistah

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

1st. congrats on the newline up. duchess ? is cali dream blue x the AE 77 CLONE ORANGE = guess ha. 

anyhow too many growers to count have evolved to feeding grow ferts 2 weeks into flowering with better results than before. i've done it myself . AND YOU CAN ADJUST THE STRENGTH of your grow nutes by 25% if your're in substrate imho but doesn't make sinse to do so.i guess an exception would be using grow ferts with very high levels of nitrogen but most folks have figured out that's better for lawn grass not grass u smoke. my. 1.5 cents ha. @gardenartus check your pm sistah

I call it Duchess but think it is Dutchess lol I am not sure the genetics on her. Cali Dream I have no clue on either ha ha ha I just know they are kick ass strains. :) I have not had her come out in a year, thought I lost her, the Cali, but I recovered her. She is lemon pepper with big fat colas. Duchess is just heaven, a bit trippy weed lol with great smell.

• Like 2

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive 

come on og , dance n sing along ......... you know you want too :jump:

The offical opengrow anthem : ) 

• Like 1

i'll take your cannabis work load folks lol. will test the 250mh tomorrow. will le the pups stretch their legs about a week before letting them taste the 250 i reckon. i was tired as shit after 3 transplants damn lol. forgot i needed saucers too. oops i hope i have them already and not in the basement. i'll do what i got to do. 

i'm happy about the pups in recovery, sure about one strain not so much the others. one stem rub was like wow. i was expected a duplicate. i did get duplicates of two stems with virtually no smell. that's a first for me actually. live and learn. they be getting water next dry period and then the root starter stuff . water after that then switch to alaska grow to veg from then on. 

clones will be grown in coco in the same plastic cups then into next pot size or final depending on how lush those roots are in the cups.they should take off under the 250 provided it works. i guess i'll flip at 14" i figure it's safe for anything that stretches 3 times and under. 600 should get plenty of penetration even if i buy the 2nd extension for this gorilla shorty. i gotta eat so yall take care i'll lurk later. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I forgot what a day off was Toker lol I am doing decarb, and making ghee, to infuse honey and butter today. :)

Im off all week prolly

Boss wanted to work at beach

I cant leave my dogs alone for days

So i take the hit and enjoy this keif

Man that shit is screaming high goodness

• Like 3

I gifted some folks peppermint patties, finally used them and got back to me. For 3 hours, eyes crossing and stumbling a bit lol then All Was right with the world :) Damn good meds right there.

• Like 3

Hey Angle,thanks for the deodorant..lol

Put in on my bad shoulder and honey it works.

Still sore f

But not throbbing..

THANKS

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, bigun said:

Hey Angle,thanks for the deodorant..lol

Put in on my bad shoulder and honey it works.

Still sore f

But not throbbing..

THANKS

YEA! I was thinking you might like it. It is like magic lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A friend of mine had a fridge he no longer wanted

so rather than just takin it to the dump , he thought he would put it in his front garden and he put a sign on it saying “ fridge , good working order , free to good home “

it sat there for over a week , no interest in it 

so he changed the sign to “ fridge for sale , £30 “

and someone stole it haha

: )

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Well I made some butter only 1 stick decabed 1 OZ for 30 minutes at 225 degrees 

simmered for 2 hours 

made a lemon pound cake figured how strong could it possibly be so I cut  a 1 inch slice let the trip begin 

Weed taste was very strong 

got way too high 1/4 inch slice is more then enough 

slept good but woke up stoned for hours lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You wasted a lot, 2oz of weed to a lb of butter is the max absorption amount when working with butter, you used the equivalent of 4oz / lb.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, baqualin said:

You wasted a lot, 2oz of weed to a lb of butter is the max absorption amount when working with butter, you used the equivalent of 4oz / lb.

Hey papa..............................DO NOT LISTEN TO BAQ.............................HE IS CORRECT............................lol....................BUT..............

You made butter, next time, a bit less weed to the butter bro...............................LMAO!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

@Papalag If you make really strong butter, you need to cut it with regular, so not to be too strong. :) My butter is about 6800mg per cup. Because we negate numbers off the potency of the plant, infusions do not pick it all up as does hash, the oil. So we negate a few numbers off the potency. I just say it is all 20% (might be why my stuff is strong lol) negate a few numbers off. That is your multiplier for the amount of cannabis you use. I use 170 (17%) but 180 is probably safe. 28 grams times 180 = 5040mg.

When doing a recipe, figure out the dosage you would like, say you want them at 100mg each, multiply that by your servings. So say you want 24 100mg cookies., That total for the recipe is 2400mg. Your butter is 5040mg, how many tablespoons in a stick, 8, each tlb is 630mg you need 3.8 tablespoons of medicated and the rest should be regular butter.

• Thanks 1