•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

6 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Be safe on that ladder bro. That's too high for me. I've almost stop climbing ladders all together. If it's a good ladder and I have a stabilizer on it maybe. That ass should be paying you risk bonus for that kind of work. Not many people will do it. Best vibes bro.

Man someone mentioned that today

Price goes up as i do.

I dont really need him anymore

I have a lot of work on the side

But its 4 bills cash a week

And not all weeks are hell weeks

On my other jobs they are way up

there but the man pays 15 even 25 an hour

Hes a Yankee like me and knows other ways

Besides Slavery lol.

I may bolt after winter but now not all my eggs are in one basket and main boss knows others are wooing me

We shall see man thanks

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd say 25 as long as you're doing good work too. And if you're showing up all the time and no days off. Not many will do that. I know that wages re just low in some places and NC was real low for me when I was there. Same as where I live now. I can't make what I did other places. But, if you're in demand then it's different, too. 

• Like 1

Had the PT and appt at prosthetic place.

I don't have drop foot, but it is called Present with drop foot. Disconnect from brain due to MS, and diabetic neuropathy, gate issues, etc.

So I am being fitting with light weight braces that will fit in my diabetic shoes.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Oh man, that would make your business hard. Crap. prayers and vibes sent!

Oh I make it sound horrid don't I lol I can walk around my house, cause I Have everything set up so I can grab onto things, always use the hand rail and never carry anything up and down stairs. It would be for going anywhere, it is totally fatiguing me out and very painful to walk out in public. Just want to avoid the chair for that. Thank God, I am good at home :)

• Like 1

One more obsevation about Foxfarm

I have had zero mite problems.

MG was always some shit

Foxfarm good

MG bad

Bella 250.00 and shes mine.....

20191029_100652.jpg

• Like 2

Lower leaf? Upper leaf? More on lowers than uppers or vice versa?

Looks like Ca or Mg, offhand. How many more weeks do you expect it to go?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Oh I make it sound horrid don't I lol I can walk around my house, cause I Have everything set up so I can grab onto things, always use the hand rail and never carry anything up and down stairs. It would be for going anywhere, it is totally fatiguing me out and very painful to walk out in public. Just want to avoid the chair for that. Thank God, I am good at home :)

I was thinking about the chair around the house, with all you do. I sure hope it all goes smooth. 

I carved a pumpkin this year, first time since I don't know. I couldn't put it out early because it was single digits for a few days. Not sure why I did it, I think we only have one house with young in our little town, and they didn't come out, nor did they last year. It was just fun to do. It warmed up, too, so I thought I might get some trick or treaters since I advertised all day with my Pumkin, heh... anybody want some Smarties? 

IMG_5435.thumb.jpeg.545e06775da106a66e83348af3b33446.jpeg

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I was thinking about the chair around the house, with all you do. I sure hope it all goes smooth. 

I carved a pumpkin this year, first time since I don't know. I couldn't put it out early because it was single digits for a few days. Not sure why I did it, I think we only have one house with young in our little town, and they didn't come out, nor did they last year. It was just fun to do. It warmed up, too, so I thought I might get some trick or treaters since I advertised all day with my Pumkin, heh... anybody want some Smarties? 

IMG_5435.thumb.jpeg.545e06775da106a66e83348af3b33446.jpeg

That is fun stuff, love it :) I have not carved one in decades. Maybe we should do a little contest next year :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stews green thumb said:

Can someone please help me I’m in week 7 of flower and started noticing this. I’m using GOE same instructions @JetDro uses thanks in advanced! 

image.jpg

Explain your nutrition, environment and media please.

• I suspect environment issue with high temps with a potassium issue.
  • I suspect a bit to high nutrient in relation to the temperature and humidity of your grow.
    • This issue may have been in the past.  I see signs on other plants but minimal and nothing to get excited about.  Your white or silver tips, then to brown tips of the leaves.  If this continued or continues this will worsen.
  • Possible high humidity but I cannot say for certain.  I zoom in on your leafs and they look like they are thick with water but I cannot say 100%.  This happens when humidity and temperature are too high that the plant cant breath and it basically shuts down its conveyor belt from roots to the leaves.  This is turgor pressure.  Potassium plays a role in this process.
    • State your temperature and humidity readings, lights on and lights off.

Considerations:

If your environment needs fixed, fix it. 

• I would think your temp and/or humidity need to be adjusted. 
  • Your temps might be fine but your humidity could be high. 
    • The humidity is what is going to be big factor in the stomata function.  Like mouths on the leaves they release gas and is vital to turgor pressure.
    • Consider adding some gentle air. 
      • This is to help move released air from under your leaves from your stomata.  High humidity and stagnant air or air pockets are not your friend. 
      • You do not want to really see the leaves move much.  A cone fan directed at ceiling and the indirect air is typically good enough for most 5x5 grows or shorter. 
        • Try not to have fans blowing directly on the plants, once the air bounces it takes a more subtle state and is better at stabilizing air temperatures. 
  • Add some potassium to the affected plant and others as applicable.
  • If you kept records, review them for next grow as to better manage the nutrition in line with your environment.  You should bounce back fine!
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Happy Halloween, I have a joint for you hehehe

creepy halloween pot.jpg

Reminds me of my old Jacuzzi room.  I had it jungle like with fake plants and hidden faces and such.  Ceiling was painted as the sky and at lights off was the stars and moon.  Was neat that on rare occasion where we would let someone use it, they would notice some of the little hidden things.  It was full of that.  Oh the memories!

• Like 3

Thanks for everyone’s input. @Hempyfan I’m growing in a 3x3 tent in a octopot.  Using Urban farms Tomato food 1 teaspoon per gallon and switched to Garden of Eden (3.6/6/3.8 ) using 5ml per gal in flower. I’m using R0 water adding 3ml of Calmag. I’m keeping my humidity in the 50% range but I was told I need it higher at 80 deg according to the VPD chart. I also had until I read your message 2 fans blowing one at the bottom and one at the top. But what you stated made a lot of sense. What do you suggest I use for potassium and should I flush and just use ph water? Thanks again!

• Like 1

My room I went back to regular harvest, instead of perpetual is coming out the next few weeks. I am going to run the next go around. Granddaddy Purps, a cross of blueberry with strawberry cough, 9lb hammer, and Alien fire. Should be a nice run :)

Pulling Cali this next week, then gg#4, Rocket Fuel, and my fav, Duchess (that is how I spell it cause the Dutchess out here is not this one lol).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Oh buddy, you have some happy dogs now! Very nice. I hate crowded places.

Perfect place to walk a blind dog

Its like heaven to him

3 hours ago, Toker said:

Perfect place to walk a blind dog

Its like heaven to him

I forgot your dog was blind, how perfect for him, nothing to get in his way.

• Like 2