•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Damn, gonna be 64 º today! It was 4º just a couple of mornings ago.  If you like roller coasters, this is the place!  :wOOt

• Haha 1

The plants are naturally shooting towards the water source.  Its the fastest root growth the plant goes in.

It is the same with hempy buckets and other methods of watering from bottom up is often favored depending on system used.  

Cloning traditionally either hydroponics or media based is done as it is easier to control the environment and less space needed.  But yea, if you can clone or seed in a container that is not too large for it, it is optimal. 

• Like 2

I want to act like a 2 year old and stomp my feet lol, all my friends have passed or moved, the last friend I had in town is now moving. This place is becoming dead and I can't figure out the other place. I was suppose to process pounds of trim, and that did not turn out, BUT I had bought all the stuff to do it. The place I have been helping politically for years is falling apart and about to end. And some shit happened so my PTSD is kind of rearing it's ugly head.

Life can be a real pisser at times. So I wanna cry like a 2 year old and stomp my feet lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@gardenartus Bigs hugs , thinking of you , I feel the same sometimes since I retired and lost all my work buddies , but we soldier  on , hopefully I get this part time job I applied for and meet some new friends along the way , chin up : )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Life can be a real pisser at times. So I wanna cry like a 2 year old and stomp my feet lol

Go ahead, tell 'em I authorized it. 

I hear you. The one thing in this life that is guaranteed is change. And, I feel you 100%.

• Like 2

I'm finding that, too. I like it a lot less nowadays. I seriously cuss my "smart"phone all the time.

4 hours ago, gardenartus said:

This place is becoming dead and I can't figure out the other place.

I'm still hanging around here. It's gotten a little slow and a whole hell of a lot of people just disappeared all at once. But, there's been a handful of us that stayed in here and kept the lights on so some of the old timers can pop in on occasion and post up as usual. I'm not leaving this place until it's over. I've never had anything against the Opengrow! And like your very tasteful nude pic of the frolicking blonde running naked, well.... need I say more. I feel like stripping down now to do just that... but it's fecking cold so maybe I keep my fleece long johns on. Trying to not light the wood stove tonight. I'm already running low on wood.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Where

Blonde naked 

Where?

Lol

Ya this ole site is just about ready for the fork

Barring a miracle.

But when the guy running it acts like a hermit

In his tower of silence and all the feeling you get is someone hawking their wares and all this site was ever meant to be was a business show that well, kinda don't help.

Add to that members with more talent and have shown more indicating more experience

And dedication...well its the oprah of weed fourms

Add  in a billion other strains n

Well ....

Im not sure even that could help.

I stay for the show

Esko told me much

How hated i was like 10 years ago

So i stay to piss em all off

And out lived most of them hehe

And of course you guys i stay because i value those relationships

But ya get that fork out MrG lol

• Like 4

Ah crap, they took the photo down. :( Gardenartus was making a point that we could just run naked through the place and nobody would care. She offered up a wonderful visual aid to illustrate her point. I'm thinking it maybe should be the cover photo for the site, not a seed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Folks,

I'm going to have to do a reverse drive by in this thread to catch up with yall here. in the meantime i just saved my cuts from heat mat. only did it because the dying one was given a chance.  that update is in my thread so...

so, been thinking about trying to find an alternative space and contacted a friend. i told him i needed space for 3/4 pots and in exchange he could have those genetics and i would also do full consultation for all the shit he doesn't know and needs too.  he said he really needed my knowledge so i'll stop by his place sunday if all goes well.  I'll see how things go and if he stays true i'll spring on him some more advance bud business. he's on his 3rd grow now. i saw some pics and looks pretty good from pics. he didn't choose the right medium from roots but he already knows cause after i looked it up i messaged him. so been putting him down with the basics of things the same way a chef does his meal. it was much easier to sat it that way especially in text. safe too. hehe i figure i should get 2oz per pot for 6z min head stash if we can get shit done proper.  that would last 3 months for my own puff, i'm not greedy and i'm not the smoke hound i used to be and i'm ok with that. i had my time as the biggest head in the room lol smdh. 

ok so what else did i do that i have to tell on myself ? yup , i snagged some more beans. i say fuck i can give them a while eventually.  turns out dude doesn't live that far from me actually. he even added more beans cause he didn't get right back to me or something. i can't recall really but i'm like dude, i'm not turning down ur kindness. when u are a bean maker beans don't mean a ton i get that. but they mean a ton to us though who are not. even folks sitting on a possible bonanza like me.  yet, i know so many have far nastier list of genetics than i do as well as they have stored them well where as mine stored in a basement which was cool etc. but here they have been upstairs stucked away. what's worse i thought about the fridge and have no clue why i didn't get right on doing so. it's so easy for shit to push things out of my mind and then get lost in the maze. smdh 

will be back on inventory tomorrow. still haven't found the tom hill haze but i have to be getting closer so...

i want to share a breeder i ran across today that many of you will likely want something. nice strains but i don't really want to do strains past 10 weeks based on what i already have and my situation. i'd never heard of the before and my mouth was watering on the genetics. eventually might force me to do some 12/12 which i already was planning to try as i've mentioned in the past.

Empyrean Seeds i've never ordered from these folks but apparently they are know. as usual your risk is your own so please vet them to your hearts content prior to dropping your coin. this has been a Stoners service announcement and i in no way will refund you for lost coin lol.  I will gladly accept samples if that shit is dankity dank though lol. smdh. 

https://theseedsource.com/product-category/empyrean-seeds/

what caught my eye were two long flowering sat's the infamous Destroyer via cannobiogen and also willie nelson which i passed on long ago. also NL 5 X 2 which u don't see being used. 

well the bed feels real good i guarantee. speaking of bed. i have one good prospect but have to wait for her schedule to ease up so we can do our official meet and greet. then i added back one that was from a couple years ago and we reconnected. i'll see how she acts and will try do be a little more low key with her. now here's the kicker. the one just mentioned and the one that will be a shock both have the same first name. so, i told siri to call thai women. she said their were two and asked which one i wanted. so i told her not realizing the one i told her i actually didn't know. i had her number but actually never called her. when i saw the designation by her name i thought it was the other chick and i had just double entries as i've done it before by mistake.

so she talking to me and asked me what made me call her. i thought it was a strange question actually. i said because i thought about you and wanted to see what you were doing is all. mind you i didn't realize that she's not who i thought about smdh .  i was lisitening to her speak and i said your voice seems so much lighter and easier... in my mind i was like she sounds like a different person but i didn't say it out loud to her. she asked me certain questions and i was like damn you don't remember nothing about me. she replied bit it was a repsly such that she didn't say she never knew. and i thought she had just forgotten because it was a couple years ago. i was getting puzzled like it was chinese arithmetic smdh and old phrase we use to many something hard as fuck to do. i asked her questions too and i don't know what did it but i finally realized i didn't know who the fuck she was actually. all i knew was she wasn't who i thought she was.

then we got on track and i knew who she was. she asked me why i never called her not even once. i tried to think and i couldn't figure out why and i told her so. then the next day i was thinking because she said that she used to be in the court system as a police investigator. but the other lady worked in the court system as well so imagine my confusion. i thought i was just really off about her being an investigator/leo. then it hit me lol why i never called her. so i spoke to her again and told her i know why i never called you. she asked me did i think she was butt ugly or what was it. i said i didn't call you cause your were a damn cop as i lol. 

I'm not done yet there more. she asked me was i going to tell the other lady and i said i hadn't thought about it really.  i made mention of how she might have a negative response then said no she's grown she'll be ok. i told her and all was fine. so now here is the kicker to this woman who used to be a cop. she was security at a criminal facility for the mentally ill. yeah i know i didn't say it right ut yall get the idea lol. she did that but quit because she would have had to give uo all the shit she worked hard for as a cop. she like others did the same thing and she told the director of the facility when asked what to do to not hire cops lol and why ...

now for what takes the cake about this ex-cop. she is now a sheriff smdh.  that's not a typo but we have discussed all the stuff about cops and leos from her side as well as mine. so i gave her the FYI like i give to every single person i deal with or might deal with in a relationship. 

i ask them if they know the movies scar face. most say yes. then i ask if they recall who mr. sosoa was. most say know so i tell them. Mr. sosoa was the big boss that Tony spoke too on the phone who warned Montanna not to ever fuck him. and he said it twice to be clear. Tony agreed. If you know the movie than you also know that Tony was loyal and a man of his word. only thing is he broke his word to mr. sosoa because he didn't allow the bomb in the car of that politician to go off. Tony had morals and didn't want to hurt/kill the kid who was in the car too. Yet, because he had morals that man proceeded to ruin the plans of Mr. Sosa.  So, Mr. Sosa sent an army after Tony Montana. 

i then tell them that if they decide to fuck me over or ruin my life they will force me to turn into Mr. Sosa. I TELL THEM SOME WOMEN THINK THEY CAN DO WHATEVER AND GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE THEY ARE A WOMAN AND THEY WON'T BE HURT... I JUST LET IT BE KNOWN THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A WOMEN WON'T MATTER... the end. 

she said she didn't want to come into the hose since  smoked weed. i said i can smoke outside no problem. she said know cause her son/someone failed a drug test cause they tested the persons her and it was because they lived where they smoked weed. now i'm about to shit that shit down with science via google. cause that means we can only boink at her house which isn't that convenient since she's the only one with a car.  my nurse friend said i was dealing with fire. i told her it's under control no problem.  one peculiar thing about me is that when i tell somebody something serious/legit they know i mean it and i'm not joking. they also know that if i'm talking about myself i'm fully capable of keeping my word. That usually works to my advantage though cause i keep my word unless something stops me.  Yet, it keeps possible enemies from doing with me what they would normally do with others.  i do not threaten people but if it's good or bad if i promise you it's a done deal. i been that way all my life. thankfully i'm a lover not a fighter like michael jackson said lol. 

ps. she said in 3 yrs she will be done and she is going to get her medical card too. she also said her son has a medical card now and was glad he had it. mainly so he didn't have to do street deals. they are shiesty in this town if u not careful. always trying to get over as the default. not everyone but u have to be real careful.  ok time for that PBJ. AND GET THIS DOG OFF MY BACK heavy ass. oh i got a heating pad yup, and two phone cords an apple one and a back up. it was almost time for the other to go dead. walmart sent all 3 but free shipping. 

• Like 1

On 11/5/2019 at 2:16 PM, gardenartus said:

to be fair the turbo cloner is made to do one thing only, make rooted clones for transfer and it does that like a champ as you have said . the octopot isn't a cloner but the advantage of cloning right in the pot is obvious. that's good on the octopod but the comparison wasn't practical. the results also don't take in to account what would happen if you took the turbo cloner clones and place them in the octopot and then see the difference. but comparing a cloner in that way just says the obvious. regardless of the extra step or not the octopot has the advantage that's obvious based on design. 

hell, take the clones from the turbo cloner and put them in a hempy bucket and judge the growth of the hempy vs. the octo pot. that would be a much better comparison imh. ijs . one less step for the OP ia cool no doubt.  i like the octopots for using the self pruning bags though. i decided to stay away from them and the smart pots and stick to easy hand watering top to bottom with no thought. i saw same results on avg for normal grows with 2/3 gal pots using coco cause coc allows the roots to grow so profusely root pruning bags aren't needed. i wash and sterilize my containers and reuse. thrifty me lol just like i'm doing now with 10 yr old pots granted they haven't been through multiple grows. but free is free i didn't pay for those or the bigger ones i'll flower in either. freegan rules. 

• Like 3

On 11/7/2019 at 8:21 PM, Mr Goodfellow said:

Go ahead, tell 'em I authorized it. 

I hear you. The one thing in this life that is guaranteed is change. And, I feel you 100%.

i concur about change and we should seize the best options while are able too. once our health is totally debilitating it's too late. since i know that i stand more and it's not such a chore. :wub:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gardenartus said:

SPW< gonna have to take that comment in sections lol That is a long post :)

i just looked at it. i was stoned and just rambling on like i'm having a conversation actually. smdh that's a lot of shit :head_hurts_kr:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

i just looked at it. i was stoned and just rambling on like i'm having a conversation actually. smdh that's a lot of shit :head_hurts_kr:

I read it! LOL so you have a new Sheriff for a fling hey? ha ha

• Like 1

This makes me curious if we could heat our products enough to lessen the chlorophyll, without destroying cannabinoids.

Soaking some Hockey pucks from rosin, and the alcohol is brown, not green. The press must have heated the chlorophyll out.

Maybe we could heat our products enough to take the green out.

Heat from steam or boiling breaks down the cell membranes, causing the gas to escape. ... Heat causes a magnesium atom at the center of each chlorophyll molecule to detach and be replaced by hydrogen atoms. This chemical change in chlorophyll molecules changes their bright green color to a dull gray-green

• Like 1

I moved everything into my wash room

The tent allows me to flower photos

While autos and photos veg.

I have been putting air wicks in there and they work good

But i really like these great value plug ins.

Doing the math its cheaper than running a filter fans etc

And it smells like a nice Hawaiian breeze

Lol

• Like 1