•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

I got proactive, went out of my comfort zone, and asked if anyone needed an oil processor. I was so lucky! A really nice young man who has been following my posts, saw that post, and ask me to do his. He had been storing up for awhile.

What he gave me, it took me 10 gallons of alcohol to put it all through a second wash. :) He gave me over a pound of kief in there to do as well. This should be some awesome oil and a nice quantity. Happy camper, but very sore lol.

• Like 5

You have more friends than you think @gardenartus , you just haven’t met them all yet , sending good vibes to the cosmos for you , exciting times ahead : )

winners make it happen 

losers let it happen 

: )

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ok here's a quickie.

the sheriff is out. she seemed a little miffed as i reasoned that she could come in and not smell weed or smell it on me etc. etc. she has some issues with what she smells and gave examples. but at the end she said since i'm leo it's best we just nip it in the bud... voice changed and all even though i'm leaving out details. guess what fuck her. she was the one that was talking all the hype about getting to know me etc etc. 

best prospect and i are going to golden corral today. veterans day so i'm not going to pay for myself just her. yippy. 

just paid for some beans i was after and was patient about waiting for them to be sure they had them. $80 includes shipping 10 ea.  i'll grab another pack next year maybe. but this got me a Blueberry cultivar cross . next BB will be pure cause i'm chasing a dream lol. gotta go shower etc. Golden corral better be ready lol. peace amigos

• Like 3

I don't know if we have anybody that does that here. texas had a lot of places that hooked you up. Here's to all the vets and all of the families that sacrificed. Go Navy!

It was too cold to even go out to look. I think we have a parade but I lost interest when it never got past 16º this morning. Still only 18 all day. It was 75º here yesterday. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

ok here's a quickie.

the sheriff is out. she seemed a little miffed as i reasoned that she could come in and not smell weed or smell it on me etc. etc. she has some issues with what she smells and gave examples. but at the end she said since i'm leo it's best we just nip it in the bud... voice changed and all even though i'm leaving out details. guess what fuck her. she was the one that was talking all the hype about getting to know me etc etc. 

best prospect and i are going to golden corral today. veterans day so i'm not going to pay for myself just her. yippy. 

just paid for some beans i was after and was patient about waiting for them to be sure they had them. $80 includes shipping 10 ea.  i'll grab another pack next year maybe. but this got me a Blueberry cultivar cross . next BB will be pure cause i'm chasing a dream lol. gotta go shower etc. Golden corral better be ready lol. peace amigos

Never ever answer the door

Never ever let leo in

Ever

If they coming in they will

Do not answer door

If you must do not open

Ask thru door who.is it

If leo do not open if they ask you to

Say u just got out of shower

If they have any questions leave on a card by door and tell them your lawyer will call asap to be of assistance

Be polite

Do not open door

Ever

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Toker said:

Never ever answer the door

Never ever let leo in

Ever

If they coming in they will

Do not answer door

If you must do not open

Ask thru door who.is it

If leo do not open if they ask you to

Say u just got out of shower

If they have any questions leave on a card by door and tell them your lawyer will call asap to be of assistance

Be polite

Do not open door

Ever

LOL Toker, you didn't read SPW's long post, the Sheriff was a gal he was going to date lol and she is a real Sheriff lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, gardenartus said:

LOL Toker, you didn't read SPW's long post, the Sheriff was a gal he was going to date lol and she is a real Sheriff lol

Omg thats elephant balls right there

• Haha 4

I am having to trim, with braces lol, Wow this gg 4 did not pull much, she was drowned out by the other plants, but her smell is out of this world. Dank as dank and sticky goodness. Tomorrow the filtering of the oil begins, then reclaim. Then back to trimming another plant which is big! eeek I am gonna be claws by next week lol Wicked Witch of West Michigan ha! With all the stupid that happened, my trimmer has other things to do for 3 weeks lol Still happy camper, just now way over worked. :)

• Like 1

Fruitful times! Amen. I sure hope the braces help. I grew a couple of GG#4 x Sour Bubble from Smokey Pockets. Man, is that dank and full of trichomes. AAA+ smoke.

On 11/11/2019 at 9:48 PM, Toker said:

Omg thats elephant balls right there

which is sorta accurate cause i do have big testicals lol. I was a little surprised by our last conversation but no biggy. not sad she's done and i will not even consider any type of leo ever again as a keeper candidate. i promise smdh.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thx. for the Vet love folks. just know that as a former Marine i'm ok with semper fi and will help anther marine in need. as for the federal government though. fuk them i have no uncle named Sam and when i enlisted i had no illusions about the seedy nature of the UNITED SNAKES MILITARY and how it's used for bullying the weaker countries around the globe to accomplish nefarious goals. 

I REALIZED LONG AGO THAT WAR IS WRONG and it occurs because certain people are straight fucking up on multiple levels and it;s disgusting so many are duped by their bullshit and willing to die for it unknowingly.    

• Like 1

the above film about child soldiers made me recall a famous child soldier. EMMANUEL JAL WHO IS THE YOUNG MAN WHO'S FILM WAR CHILD left me as an emotional wreck as i watched this film and wiped tears from my eyes. I to suppress the urge to scream and cry like a baby with an ear infection as well. it was such an emotionally gripping film for me i can't and shouldn't try to forget it.

I watched with a whole room for of folks from the community mainly activist types, those who cared for causes ... we got to choose the first film we wanted to watch from a few. we chose the short film about child soldiers. i guess it wasn't a big surprise since the feature film was about this topic as well. 

The song war child i share with you in film i played too many times to count. I ALSO SANG THIS SONG OUT LOUD IN PUBLIC SO FOLKS COULD MAYBE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I WAS SAYING IF ONLY FOR A MOMENT. STRANGELY I FELT COMPELLED TO DO SO AND DID IT VERY OFTEN AS I WALKED THE STREETS OF MY JUNGLE. 

During this time i was living on the fringe of the fringe of society. The house I lived in and used to pay rent for was called a death trap/abandominum i was told.  DIDN'T HAVE ANYWHERE ELSE TO GO to deal with and keep my dogs/cats so i risked my ass in that house to care for them.  eventually i was being forced to leave and had already started scoping out abandoned houses to squat in as well as places outside to camp out.  I TURNED DOWN VETERAN OFFERED HOUSING TWICE  because i wouldn't be allowed my animals ... 

This song War Child made all sorts of things in my life and the world seem like a weight on my heart, spirit and mind in a weird way i can't truly describe. I'll buy the dvd and ge a friend to dupe it if others want to see it after i tell them i was watching it. dude will do them for 5$ and that's a bargain for such content imho. enuff said

this is his website, this brother is conscious so if you want to access him and learn more about him check it out. https://www.emmanueljal.com/

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Toker said:

Im herxing like shit

Doxycycline

Bugs is angry

i had to google that to know what ur talking about. i just hope you get through it. i also suggest u do that stuff in the video as it will help bolster your whole system.  besides it free to stand still and be fit dude. ijs   i would also start using 10 ppm colloidal silver + "source naturals" brand 8 oz bottle and get a sprayer to dose under your tongue 2/3 sprays twice a day. since bacteria can't adapt to silver and they will be mad that more than the doxy is on their case as well. 

https://www.prohealth.com/library/what-i-use-to-manage-herxheimer-reactions-47971

• Thanks 1

im treating everything infectious with silver and garlic for quite a long time now. I barely get sick and when I do it's usually away within 3 days. I don't even know anymore how pills taste haha 

get well soon toker!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@MiNdLesS I'm a garlic bandit and use it in damn near everything i cook which includes many dishes that don't usually have garlic. i'll grow my own eventually along with ginger too. i also like to use 30 pp CS for anything more serious. only use for 2 weeks and stop though. 

ok time for me to tell on myself again. damned if i didn't buy some more seeds and yes, have to stop because of budget. 

grabbed EDENS DELIGHT & VIRGINIA SKWURL SNAX same breeder/chucker =  Dazed Jahnetix

Edens Delight = African Cookies F1’s by Dazed Jahnetix x Blue Cookies F2 bred by jointcustody_seedco

Virginia skwurl snax bred by us is (Virginia cake f2(hogback og f3xwedding cake v2) x southern skwurl f3(southern Oregon kush x skwurl killer) she's on average 100%< stretch. Time is around 9-11 weeks flower with a very sweet desserty citrus/ or musky 'OG' sugar taste, both common. And a very sugary bakery smell to her. She gives a average to slightly large yield of frosty spear-like colas 

not done yet = Oregon Grape x 88 G13/HP ; Hippy Slayer x  88 G13/HP  i wanted the 1st because it's uniquend wanted to find a pheno like mom or a dom and chose the 2nd cause i saw some dried buds that WERE FROSTY AS HELL.  i can deal with the bit of anxiety from hippy slayer since the ghash is pretty dominant in crosses from what most all say which i'm guessing will make it a non issue. 

damn forgot the other two strains smdh 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MiNdLesS said:

im treating everything infectious with silver and garlic for quite a long time now. I barely get sick and when I do it's usually away within 3 days. I don't even know anymore how pills taste haha 

get well soon toker!

I used all my silver bout

I need to get more for sure

1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

I just stay away from sick people lol

With kids its hopeless lol