•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

7 hours ago, Toker said:

Im herxing like shit

Doxycycline

Bugs is angry

Herxing sucks, seems a lot of Lyme patients do that. Some do it with the use of cannabis :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toker said:

With kids its hopeless lol

lol no doubt, my friend is raising her grand child, she is sick as a dog, cause she had to take him to the doc, and was exposed at docs office lol Hope you feel better

• Thanks 1

Finally got Cali to come out. She does not have her lemon smell but does have the pepper smell. She is quite potent, What I really like on her this time around, smooth as silk without a cure. Really nice smoke this time around. She pulled pretty well 7 and half of nice smoke and a few Os of nice popcorn bud for medibles.

• Like 2

The Rocket Fuel, first time growing her out, her smell is wonderful, can not describe it. Does Not smell like fuel lol unless sweet spice. Trimming her up.

Indica Dominant Hybrid - 70% Indica / 30% Sativa
THC: 23% - 29%
Rocket Fuel, not to be confused with the like-named “Russian Rocket Fuel,” is a super rare indica dominant hybrid strain (70% indica/30% sativa) created through crossing the classic Jet Fuel OG X Face Off OG BX1 strains. Perfect for any indica lover, this hard-hitting bud will have you dazed and kicked back after just one hit. The high starts with a rush of lifted effects that launch through your brain, leaving you totally euphoric and unfocused for hours on end. As your mind rushes higher and higher into outer space, your body will start to drop back to the earth, leaving you totally relaxed and couch-locked as you fade further and further away. A super sleepy state comes next, leaving you dozing almost immediately and drifting away into a deep and peaceful sleep. With these effects and its super high 23-29% average THC level, Rocket Fuel is said to be perfect for treating those suffering from conditions such as insomnia, depression, chronic pain, cramps, and nausea. This bud has a rich spicy fruity candy flavor with a lightly herbal exhale. The aroma is very earthy and pungent with a diesel spicy overtone that's accented by sweet fruits as the nugs are burned. ...
  • Like 3

i got an ace newsletter some days ago with the advertising of romulan bred by the son of the original breeder or something. pretty excited I went to their website just to see that 5 regular seeds cost 75,- euros

what the actual fuck?!?!

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, MiNdLesS said:

i got an ace newsletter some days ago with the advertising of romulan bred by the son of the original breeder or something. pretty excited I went to their website just to see that 5 regular seeds cost 75,- euros

what the actual fuck?!?!

If its true and for legit expect like DJ shorts gear.

Let me check my mail

Someone gave me a link to a seedbank

Maybe maybe...

Edit:

Nope i see 90 to.

I have no problem spending 140 on DJs blueberry

If its a legit deal should be fun

5 hours ago, MiNdLesS said:

what the actual fuck?!?!

I saw that and I call BS, along with other big time breeders here that are calling them out regarding. I would pass regardless of price. Ace Seeds meh.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Toker said:

Let me check my mail

Maybe maybe...

Edit:

Nope i see 90 to.

Why would you spend that when there’s lots of Blueberries out there better than his.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Medicated mini blueberry muffins :)

mini blueberry muffins.jpg

Yum!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Toker said:

Let me check my mail

Maybe maybe...

Edit:

Nope i see 90 to.

Opinions vary but someone i know used DJs

Blueberry in a lot of stuff around here.

I do like dutch passions if ya can get the reg BB beans as they sell out quick 

Still about 90

I'll take a dozen muffins, ma'am. Hey that Face Off is supposed to be good. I finally have a cut of it and dosido coming. I just got a few other other Archive strains in seed form. Can't wait. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Toker said:

Opinions vary but someone i know used DJs

Blueberry in a lot of stuff around here.

I do like dutch passions if ya can get the reg BB beans as they sell out quick 

Still about 90

Correct, there's has been a few breeders that have taken DJ's BB and really turned it into something, using the original stocks. His son is straight up and a cool dude, I would look at his work over dads.

• Like 1

Hey baq, do you have experienced some stuff by ACE seeds? a buddy of mine ran some of there's i.e the Malawi which was some serious sativa bush almost bursting the tent. I haven't run something myself but had my eye on some of their indicas.

PSI:

There's a person on instagram AKA Blue skies Vienna that's  advertising REAL RKS for sale claiming the genetics are  directly from Old Timer of Old Timers Haze.

1) Old Timer never had skunk genetics ever

2) Old Timers work is not very respected with the breeders over here, including his haze or they would be working with it..

3) This person is asking $350 US dollars for 30 seeds of a mix bag of unknown genetics (claiming it's to fund further breeding of his genetics) from Old Timer

4) Enough said

Keep yours eyes open for this fraud and don't fall for the scam, it's coming out of Europe and will probably pop up in other forms and social media.

Baq

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MiNdLesS said:

Hey baq, do you have experienced some stuff by ACE seeds? a buddy of mine ran some of there's i.e the Malawi which was some serious sativa bush almost bursting the tent. I haven't run something myself but had my eye on some of their indicas.

I haven't personally, but friends have and they weren't impressed with what they ran, I steered away because of that and a few things I heard from other breeders. They have good and bad. If your looking for Land Races, I would look at The Real Seed Company, they're legit and honest about what they offer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I read good and bad about DJs blueberry, it was the finest blueberry I ever grew, my whole house would smell like blueberry muffins, I loved it and try to find another to compare, none of them have.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

I read good and bad about DJs blueberry, it was the finest blueberry I ever grew, my whole house would smell like blueberry muffins, I loved it and try to find another to compare, none of them have.

That’s the problem, there should be 1 of those in a pack, good luck on finding it in 100 packs.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, gardenartus said:

LOL yea no doubt, makes me sick I lost it, lost a few over the years I really wish I Had not.

Mindless....where are You?

No shit garden his cheeseberry smelled like

Blueberries big time

I know it was a cross but i feel ya

Its so stinky goodness reek

Lovely

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mindless needs my address lol

Got part of the oil done, 2 more small containers to purge, I think I am going to get about 400 grams! That bowl is 2 1/2" deep.

oil.jpg

• Like 4

i wasn't on for quite a long time because of reasons^^ I still have a package somewhere for you toker. I checked somewhen here and read that you moved, glad I haven't sent it out in the meantime haha 

when everything is running in the normal ways I'll get back at you.

i started a new run with some stuff by cannabella sc. sour lemon haze, lemon cream pie, lady cane f4 and my cross lost planet (amnesia x destar bx). I plan to make some fem seeds when I find some phenos worth doing it with.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I posted in the wrong thread lol Tattoed Freak, once again apologies. I ended up with 485 grams, this is half of it. :) So gosh darn pleased. Best return I have gotten, probably all that wonderful kief in there.

oil 11 17.jpg

• Like 2

OMG, you must be tired. I wish I could afford to put up even a quarter of that all at once. I do have enough alcohol now to do a small one. I need some syringes though. We have some in the vet supply areas of a couple of stores but no caps for them.

• Like 1