•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

18 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I posted in the wrong thread lol Tattoed Freak, once again apologies. I ended up with 485 grams, this is half of it. :) So gosh darn pleased. Best return I have gotten, probably all that wonderful kief in there.

oil 11 17.jpg

what's the donation for the big thick ones ? shoot me a pm please

@bagualin as for the dude who says he has RKS i concur.  i saw hazeman's IG request looking for the real deal RKS seeds and he would pay or trade for them.  someone mentioned that dude and he responded by saying he wasn't going to trade or sell what he had lol.  until then i had never heard of him.     

blueskiesvienna

@dankadoodc nope. Not trading mine for anything. Or currently selling

blueskiesvienna

@dankadoodc but thanks for thinking of me

I MENTIONED THAT NOBODY WHO HAS claimed to have RKS thus far in modern times actually has the RKS . not duke/dominion, swami , cornucopia or any of the others who have made the claim. personally I'm no longer hunting for it for one simple practical reason.  i don't need stinky ass puff to cause an issue when the effect can be equaled or bettered by shit i already likely have or can get. 

i looked at my cuts earlier and had to water all 3 with a dropper. then i squeeze the cup to loosen shit up a bit. the last cut of the songle pig seems like it's having issues and i put a plastic bag around it. i was thinking fuck it it's time to get spring water and fire up the groclone. then i checked the last cut that was in a cup of water. i thought i was seeing a reflection so i pulled the cut out and sho nuff the damn cut had roots. I'll be damned as i smiled with a bit of satisfaction. i'll let her be a couple days before i transplant her. I'll still grab a couple gal's of water t have on hand though. i also will grab my pump and the stones and just drop the small stone in a container and put more fresh cuts in especially of the one single pig that's different. so that's a bit of motivation. 

the lady who i got confused with the sheriff is done. i don't know what her issue is but she far to uptight for me to care. she said thanksgiving dinner wasn't going to happen basically but imho i feel she knew i wasn't thinking about trying to make that happen. so fuck her and i'm not even upset frankly more relieved.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

OMG, you must be tired. I wish I could afford to put up even a quarter of that all at once. I do have enough alcohol now to do a small one. I need some syringes though. We have some in the vet supply areas of a couple of stores but no caps for them.

I got a really good deal on the 1ml, they had a special of 120 for 10 bucks with caps. My friend needed and I had picked up several packages, she traded me the more expensive 5ml for these, I made out quite well with that trade, she was just tickled I had some 1ml on hand so did an even swap although I said mine did cost less lol, cool! 

Every inch of me is aching lol I am exhausted but so darn happy about this I do not care lol

• Like 4

Got awaken at 1045 last night

Pee me off as usually if that happens im up for

Hours.

Mighty grape to the rescue

Short high

Then. Zzzzzzzzzzzzs

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Gummie bits :) Yes bits, not bites ha! Perfect for micro dosing, 10mg each.

gummie bits.jpg

So i need like 10 at one time hehehehe

Cause im an idiot lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Being so little, it is nice, you can eat a lot before you get too toasty. :) Some folks would like regular along with medicated, cause they eat too many ha ha ha this kind of solves that issue.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

Being so little, it is nice, you can eat a lot before you get too toasty. :) Some folks would like regular along with medicated, cause they eat too many ha ha ha this kind of solves that issue.

I would probably eat the whole tray!:jump:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I use fruit juices and zest in there. Man I have a hard time staying out of the orange, taste like orange juice :) Have to slap my hands ha ha

• Like 2

I love the pic of the syringes! It could have been a hit scene in the Reefer Madness movie! lmao.. Cops would think we've gone to injecting it now. 

The candy pic sure reminds me of the old sugar cube LSD doses. :smoke

• Like 2

Have any of you been getting PMs from accounts with zero posts asking about/for beans and information? I got 2 yesterday and another a while back. Kind of annoying. Maybe adjust PMs so that you need a minimum amount of posts (10, 20?) before enabling it's use?

• Confused 1

No I sure haven't Shoeless

14 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I love the pic of the syringes! It could have been a hit scene in the Reefer Madness movie! lmao.. Cops would think we've gone to injecting it now. 

The candy pic sure reminds me of the old sugar cube LSD doses. :smoke

LOL funny, they don't know the difference between hemp and cannabis I am sure they don't know they difference between a dosing syringe and one with a needle lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Shoeless said:

Have any of you been getting PMs from accounts with zero posts asking about/for beans and information? I got 2 yesterday and another a while back. Kind of annoying. Maybe adjust PMs so that you need a minimum amount of posts (10, 20?) before enabling it's use?

Yes i have but mine was cool

Link to beans reg autos

• Like 1

Damn all those m edibles look good! :) 

I recently started getting in to cooking with sugar leaf and the decarbing process have been a taking shape during months of practice, How do you guys prefer to  Decarb?

I have settled on ...

15 min in Oven at 120 (oven dial off, stable temp) on foil not crumbled ...

Take out and let cool for a few minutes.

Crumble the material by hand (5 mm size)

Restart the oven at 125 c and wait for it to stabilize at 120-125 (Turn Oven Off)

60 minutes in the Oven, do not open the oven door at any time!

Fill a Grinder with desired amount.

Fill a cooking pot with a high quality oil (100 ml per gram material)

Then Grind the material over the pot and turn on the Heat.

I keep a Laser thermometer for this method, it is crucial for getting proper temp readings.

keep the Temperature at 118-123 c for exactly 20 minutes.. (using Laser temp.)

When it´s done, I just add some Almond milk, water and oatmeal, top  it of with some Honey or Agave syrup and I´m ready to start my breakfast :) 

Of all oven methods I've used, this combination of Decarb methods always leaves the most potent effect continuously every time...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, gardenartus said:

If I am reading the bills correctly, my electric went down about 70 a month compared to last year with those LEDs.

That's really cool. I'll have to incorporate LED into my situation at some point. Just math. 

5 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

That's really cool. I'll have to incorporate LED into my situation at some point. Just math. 

They will basically pay for themselves :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZenShade said:

Damn all those m edibles look good! :) 

I recently started getting in to cooking with sugar leaf and the decarbing process have been a taking shape during months of practice, How do you guys prefer to  Decarb?

I have settled on ...

15 min in Oven at 120 (oven dial off, stable temp) on foil not crumbled ...

Crumble the material by hand (5 mm size)

Restart the oven at 125 c and wait for it to stabilize at 120-125 (Turn Oven Off)

60 minutes in the Oven, do not open the oven door at any time!

Fill a Grinder with desired amount.

Fill a cooking pot with a high quality oil (100 ml per gram material)

Then Grind the material over the pot and turn on the Heat.

I keep a Laser thermometer for this method, it is crucial for getting proper temp readings.

keep the Temperature at 118-123 c for exactly 20 minutes.. (using Laser temp.)

When it´s done, I just add some Almond milk, water and oatmeal, top  it of with some Honey or Agave syrup and I´m ready to start my breakfast :) 

Of all oven methods I've used, this combination of Decarb methods always leaves the most potent effect continuously every time...

I just decarb for 20 minutes at 200f, then one hour at 220f for THC< two hours for CBD. :)

Yes, That´s what I experimented with during the year... I based my attempts with differing temps on the GW pharma section: 

If the plant material is derived from cannabis plants having a high THC content (defined as >90% THC as a percentage of total cannabinoid content), the second temperature is preferably in the range of 115° C. to 125° C., typically 120° C., and the second time period is preferably in the range of 45 minutes to 75 minutes, typically about 60 minutes. More preferably the second temperature is in the range of 100° C. to 110° C., typically 105° C., and the second time period is in the range of 60 to 120 minutes.

Here´s my notes regarding effects in relation to methods and practices.

Decarb Math that resulted from my experiment...

After 60 minutes in the pre warmed oven (42.55%)...
Start at 125c / the oven minus 1 centigrade per minute gives..
120 c gives decarboxylation rate at 3%
0-5 minutes (125-120) (centigrade -0.08% per minute)

(Decarboxylation rate of 3% per minute have been calculated according to Pharma measurements with 120 degrees Celsius in a closed glass tube, I figured oil is just as good insulator for the compounds.

0-5 minutes (125-120)
3.00-0.08 = 2.92
2.92-0.08 = 2.84
2.84-0.08 = 2.76 Median 2.76% x 5 minutes 13.8%
2.76-0.08 = 2.68
2.66-0.08 = 2.60

5-10 minutes (120-115)
2.60-0.08 = 2.52
2.52-0.08 = 2.44
2.44-0.08 = 2.36 Median 2.36% x 5 minutes 11.8% (25.6%)
2.36-0.08 = 2.28
2.28-0.08 = 2.20

10-15 minutes (115-110)
2.20-0.08 = 2.12
2.12-0.08 = 2.04
2.04-0.08 = 1.96 Median 1.94% x 5 minutes 9.7% (35.3%)
1.96-0.08 = 1.82
1.82-0.08 = 1.74

15-20 minutes (110-105)
1.74-0.08 = 1.66
1.66-0.08 = 1.52
1.52-0.08 = 1.44 Median 1.45% x 5 minutes 7.25% (42.55%)
1.44-0.08 = 1.36
1.36-0.08 = 1.28

2nd Decarboxylation (THCa-THC: From 42% to 100%)

This Temp and Time was trial and error.... Here´s some notes :)

All testing was done with sugar leaf from cured bud, Mostly sativa and sativa hybrids. I prefer the leaf for tinctures, they give a more mellow ride. Flower from above mentioned cultivars will give a serious energy boost to your body, leaving your mind free to enjoy the ride. My subjective testing notes regarding efficacy of decarboxylation.at differing Times and Temperatures...

1.Same oven procedure
2.10 minutes at 120..
Not done...
Energetic, in the head.
No body sensation.

1.Same oven procedure
2.15 minutes at 120..
Energetic in midsection (Dan tien)

1.Same oven procedure
2.20 minutes at 120c's
Great....
Body energy rising slowly, from the bottom of your feet, very grounded.
Laugh inducing and hypnotic.

These tests where conducted over days and weeks until I found what was workin´

My investigating have told me that you really need higher temps for a short while to really activate the whole profile. With this method You Have to Remember to eat a lot during the day after you dose,.  You dont wanna get the "THC Chills" ;) 

You could sell that one! Drinks are pretty big out here. I don't buy them but I've had them at vendor giveaways. That looks cool. Young people won't get that pun. Do they still sell that soda? 

Yeah, they sell all sorts of drinks here. I stay away. It would be too easy to get ahead of yourself. . I thought the Grape Nehigh was history.

Eating medibles you have to think about chewing, this just chug it down lol I drank two, and I think I need a nap lol I've only made Grape, make it out of Welchs, should try orange

• Like 1
  • Haha 2