•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

my statement was not specifically about a discussion or members  here. I just read that drama and the question popped up in my mind kind of like the drop that makes the barrel burst. I noticed since some time now it's everywhere the same...work, forums, even with friends. 

we'll definitely see where this is heading ;)

• Haha 1

I have never liked gummies, rubbery tires in my mouth lol. I could not get mine rubbery, and I am glad because I actually like these, I made them with honey. Think I am going to start making them for my medicine. Gelatin, knowing what it is made of, is a turn off to me lol but now I am liking them for some reason, with my stomach issues these might work better for me. Look at these health benefits! :)

Gelatin contains glutamic acid, a substance that may help promote a healthy mucosal lining in the stomach. This could help with digestion. It may also help digestion by stimulating the production of gastric juices. Gelatin also binds to water, which might help food move through the digestive system.

Gelatin is rich in protein, and has a unique amino acid profile that gives it many potential health benefits. There is evidence that gelatin may reduce joint and bone pain, increase brain function and help reduce the signs of skin aging.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, gardenartus said:

We have lost the ability to have patience, be kind, to look at it from anothers point of view. Our world has become harsh, keyboard warriors never having to face those they attack eye to eye. We have lost our integrity. I do not like it either and I try Not to be like that, that is all we can do, show the better way. I do attack at times, and then I don't like I do and wish I had the temperament to ignore at those times.

I have lived my life trying to look at the whole pie/cake rather than just the slice that someone might choose to focus on. That in of itself has garnered a dislike for how i think from many to include family/friends/strangers. Yet, others with open hearts and minds never seem to have an issue with my more encompassing style. 

i know the ones who don't like how i bring up the yin aspect when theirs is yang or vice versa get miffed because they can't seem to separate the topic at hand from their own being.  they seem to act as if it's personal when you point out the cons/bs of what they say or believe quite often. other reasons also play a role but I just used that because it's seems to be generally a constant for so many. 

Yesterday, I RAN ACROSS A QUOTE ASCRIBED TO MARK TWAIN . i'll try to relay it's essence since i can't recall the exact quote. 

It's so easy to get/have people believe a lie/bs  yet, with these same folks it's almost impossible to have them believe the truth ...

Our ignorance is Bliss for most of us seems generally accurate. Yet, i learned long ago a couple of worlds could be made/created with the shit i don't know frankly.  I DON'T PRETEND TO KNOW EVERYTHING DESPITE THE FACT THAT I KNOW SHEEPLE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ACCUSED ME OF THINKING SUCH A THING. Yet, if i deny this about myself they refuse to believe me still which includes the fact that the way i live and act proves i am telling them the truth.  Such is my life and no one said it should be easy.  As i relate to a human Bulldog = A.P.B.T. and part Chinese dragon I find i'm comfortable with how i have progressed and continue to evolve. That doesn't mean i won't digress at times and display my superficial/knucklehead aspect of my being for x,y,z, reasons. it happens and then i get over it to return to my main software that rules me. 

I HIT MY DOG 3 TIMES WITH MY CANE BECAUSE I CAUGHT THE BITCH eating the last 1/2 of my coldcut sub. the bitch snuck back in to do so after i told her to come in the kitchen with me. She's smart and doesn't forget what's on her mind. Yet, dhe did forget that i might come back to catch her before she ate the shit.  she objected and snarled at me like she was going to bite me... I WON'T HIT/PUNISH A DOG after the fact because they won't realize why you are doing it later after the deed is done.  I LEFT A CHEESEBURGER last night and when i came back she looked at me like. hell no pop, i didn't touch your burger and i'm mean her faces say it all. Yet, after i did it and even though she deserved what she got i still regretted doing it. the same way she forgave me i also forgave her and we both went back to our default love for each other. it is what it is when we choose so i guess is a point i'm tryng to make.

37 minutes ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

I HIT MY DOG 3 TIMES WITH MY CANE BECAUSE I CAUGHT THE BITCH eating the last 1/2 of my coldcut sub. the bitch snuck back in to do so after i told her to come in the kitchen with me. She's smart and doesn't forget what's on her mind. Yet, dhe did forget that i might come back to catch her before she ate the shit.  she objected and snarled at me like she was going to bite me... I WON'T HIT/PUNISH A DOG after the fact because they won't realize why you are doing it later after the deed is done.  I LEFT A CHEESEBURGER last night and when i came back she looked at me like. hell no pop, i didn't touch your burger and i'm mean her faces say it all. Yet, after i did it and even though she deserved what she got i still regretted doing it. the same way she forgave me i also forgave her and we both went back to our default love for each other. it is what it is when we choose so i guess is a point i'm tryng to make.

I am not one of these people who believe correcting your dog is cruel or amounts to abuse.  You also seem like you know a bit about it because you don’t correct after the fact.

however, I suggest that if you are physically able   (you use a cane, not sure you can get down there okay) a swift slap to the top of the nose with your own hand is likely more effecting,  because it’s a part of your body as the alpha 

db

• Like 1

Life is very complicated, and so are people. I am trying to find a way to find peace with people, and not let them affect me in a negative way. It is not easy, but in my old age, I've had enough, and just want peace, I am very accepting of many type people, I can not stand a bully and narcissist are just assholes period and the world is full of them. I shed a lot of people the last few years, because I had surrounded myself with narcissist, Opened my eyes one day and went WTF, and changed my life by dumping them.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Darth Budder said:

I am not one of these people who believe correcting your dog is cruel or amounts to abuse.  You also seem like you know a bit about it because you don’t correct after the fact.

however, I suggest that if you are physically able   (you use a cane, not sure you can get down there okay) a swift slap to the top of the nose with your own hand is likely more effecting,  because it’s a part of your body as the alpha 

db

hey budder your thinking about this makes logically sense but ime it's the other way round. 

there's a saying "you don't bite the hand that feeds you", this hand that feeds should also not hit. therefor to correct the dog you take something like a can or rolled newspaper. after a certain time of teaching it's like you doesn't even need to hit the dog anymore. when it does something wrong than you just grab the 'punisher', the dog sees it imidiatly knowing 'okay I fucked up' and will apologize in a dog's way and usually learnt it's lesson.

what works pretty good is a closed can with nails or something in (for the noise) throw it at the dog when it does 'bad', after a short time you just have to shake the can and the dog stops doing it.

of course it all depends on what you want from your dog. some friends of mine have dogs that a running free through the town while they are at home and some have dogs which are like soldiers and if you are around them u better be a good boy^^

14 hours ago, baqualin said:

If I'm re-posting this sorry, but it kinda fits the discussion,

wise-guru.thumb.jpg.fa967a8f00ce9e15f7492eef62665747.jpg

:lol: that one says it all, baqua ... so funny (and true).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MiNdLesS said:

there's a saying "you don't bite the hand that feeds you", this hand that feeds should also not hit. therefor to correct the dog you take something like a can or rolled newspaper. after a certain time of teaching it's like you doesn't even need to hit the dog anymore. when it does something wrong than you just grab the 'punisher', the dog sees it imidiatly knowing 'okay I fucked up' and will apologize in a dog's way and usually learnt it's lesson.

Like growing, there are may ways to correct a dog.  The alpha in a pack will physically put a misbehaving dog on the ground, even by the neck though there may not be much "bite".  A mom or dad will nip a pup on the neck to keep him in line.  In the pack, it is indeed the paw or mouth that feeds that does the punishing.  The dog understands this, i would think better than a "punisher".  It also avoids negative associations with random objects, so if someone walks in with a rolled up news paper (or a bottle of water, in my step-sons dogs case), your dog doesn't cower in fear.  Punishment comes from the alpha, not the tool. 

And i need to make clear, when i say swift slap to the nose, i mean a good solid love slap. The dogs nose is super sensitive, they get the point immediately 

DB

• Like 1

I got to admit,  the marketing seems to be working.  I am getting curious as to what pushes this Douche bag to be so evangelical.  Maybe we should all go buy some greyskull seeds and see what he is bitchin about.  

I also have to admit,  he is pretty quick with the puns.  Got me to chuckle more than once.  Although I think puna budda -> darth budder is a bit of a stretch.  

db

I got my foot/leg braces today, I can actually walk normal! lol this is going to take some getting used to, but I have not walked normal in decades! Have to try it on the steps. I might actually be able to go for walks again :)

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Toker said:

Wow

He called me ignorant

Lolol

But he the one thinks we need beans

Omg im dying

LOL that dude is odd as F

• Like 1

Another one bites the dust!

Thanks for the heads up, it's much appreciated!

Good lookin out,  you guys... like the OpenGrow neighborhood watch, I like it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/1/2019 at 8:01 PM, gardenartus said:

Rec hit Michigan today, they stood in line for hours, for overpriced crap weed, only a few stores were open. Look at these prices :(

first roll out of rec prices.jpg

Two of the three dispensaries I use went both Rec and Med. Supposedly, the wait has been 3 HOURS!!

One of those places has my favorite gummies and the lowest price. I'm going to see if I can get in there this evening and get some. If not, I'm going to do some baking.

That's literal baking. OK, and some figurative baking. That kind of goes without saying, though.

• Haha 1

It's prices like those that keep the black market strong... $130 for a quarter of an ounce is an insane amount to pay... it's not even that high here in Cali. 

California is about to raise it's cannabis tax at the beginning of the year, so I suppose we'll see what that will mean to consumers here. All bad, I'm sure.

All these legal/medical states have hopes of abolishing the black market with their legal cannabis. Unfortunately, this will never happen when states become so greedy with cannabis taxes and hike prices up so high that it becomes unaffordable to those that need it most.

In turn, the exact opposite happens every time, the black market becomes much stronger and offers affordable cannabis to anyone in need, for a much cheaper price.

Better yet... get some seeds of something that sounds good to you,  grow it, harvest it and see if that doesn't beat what you could have bought for $130 a quarter at the dispensary. 

I'm thankful I know how to grow my own... as long as I can, I will never have to buy it.

• Like 3

I really feel like this opens the door for “cannabis garden centers”, that sell clones and seeds as well as all the stuff the hydro stores do.

they have that in the older legal states like California and Colorado? 

db 

4 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

Two of the three dispensaries I use went both Rec and Med. Supposedly, the wait has been 3 HOURS!!

One of those places has my favorite gummies and the lowest price. I'm going to see if I can get in there this evening and get some. If not, I'm going to do some baking.

That's literal baking. OK, and some figurative baking. That kind of goes without saying, though.

Someone said, when rec goes through are you going to lose business, not with these prices my business could be sold out lol. I never played that game, damn it lol some of those folks really made bank. Hey I make good gummies bahahaha. ;)

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, DesertGrown said:

It's prices like those that keep the black market strong... $130 for a quarter of an ounce is an insane amount to pay... it's not even that high here in Cali. 

California is about to raise it's cannabis tax at the beginning of the year, so I suppose we'll see what that will mean to consumers here. All bad, I'm sure.

All these legal/medical states have hopes of abolishing the black market with their legal cannabis. Unfortunately, this will never happen when states become so greedy with cannabis taxes and hike prices up so high that it becomes unaffordable to those that need it most.

In turn, the exact opposite happens every time, the black market becomes much stronger and offers affordable cannabis to anyone in need, for a much cheaper price.

Better yet... get some seeds of something that sounds good to you,  grow it, harvest it and see if that doesn't beat what you could have bought for $130 a quarter at the dispensary. 

I'm thankful I know how to grow my own... as long as I can, I will never have to buy it.

The dispensaries are our enemy, literally, some of the big companies are trying to get rid of home grows. Prices are crazy insane, because they allowed others to be licensed before growers, think they should have learned with the medical, they did the same thing. The Only Way Rec has anything right now to sell, legally, is to borrow from the medical in the stores, they allowed them 50% of medical that has been on the shelf for a month, doubt they are really over seeing that, rec brings em 10% extra tax where as medical doesn't. They always claim they are doing things for the patient, well this time they can not lie, it is for the money, not one thing to do with the patient.

I keep telling folks support your local grower, screw the dispensary if you can't grow your own.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Darth Budder said:

I really feel like this opens the door for “cannabis garden centers”, that sell clones and seeds as well as all the stuff the hydro stores do.

they have that in the older legal states like California and Colorado? 

db 

They have those here, they have a nice Hemp shop not far from me, everything in there, clothing, soaps. There are 8 million garden centers lol, for real. What I really like is when we had Farmers markets, we still have them but closed membership type. The Farmers market, the growers sold directly to the buyer. Lower pricing and you could ask all kind of questions.

Funny, rec is legal to gift, so we have some really expensive T shirts and hats back here, like 200 bucks, comes with free bag of weed lol

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Funny, rec is legal to gift, so we have some really expensive T shirts and hats back here, like 200 bucks, comes with free bag of weed lol

Yeah the Mass AG and cannabis commission cleared that “loophole” up and made it clear any exchange involving “marijuana” as defined as “any part of the plant, it seeds, clones or extracts” and money is illegal and you will be prosecuted for distribution of caught.  

But I think a garden store That sells clones makes a lot of sense for someone who doesn’t a lot of space or patients.  Stop in every 10-13 weeks with a loved one or buddy, buy two six packs, take em home and plant em under 12/12,  repeat. 

55 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Someone said, when rec goes through are you going to lose business, not with these prices my business could be sold out lol. I never played that game, damn it lol some of those folks really made bank. Hey I make good gummies bahahaha. ;)

For me legalization has brought nothing but good stuff to my black market endeavors. These high prices and the fact that people feel comfortable with cannabis = good times to a talented organic grower. And now that Massachusetts has outlawed vaping carts... couldn’t be happier. I’ll be the first one to support easy access to affordable safe products on the white market but right now I guess I’ll fill those needs.

• Like 2

I call the things they use to make dabs, when full, hockey pucks lol anyway I processed 3 pounds worth, these are already pressed, 110 grams! Don't throw the pucks away, there is medicine in there!

• Like 1