•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

These are pics of the wax and lipids you pull off when you winterize, most ends up in the bottom and I dump that. I strain through a 25 micron, and end up with this. Makes your oil so much better if you winterize, you pull all this unwanted gunk out, makes your oil more fluid and potent.

wax and lipids main.jpg

wax and lipids upclose.jpg

wax and lipids upclose 2.jpg

• Like 6

I have never processed bud before, normally it is popcorn bud and trim. Wonderful difference, got 16% return on that bud I just processed into oil.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

I have never processed bud before, normally it is popcorn bud and trim. Wonderful difference, got 16% return on that bud I just processed into oil.

so it’s Kinda like chicken stock.

You CAN make it With fat trimmings and leftover meat on a carcass and bones,

but it tastes better if you just boil the whole chicken :) 

Db

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mighty grape really does taste like grapefruit and hash

Keeps getting better and beter in jar

Got high 4 times off one joint

Coulda went 5 but i hit it hard lol

• Like 2

PHEW! 

My long battle with water is finally over. Some of you have likely read my complaining about my water chock full of chlorine, chloramine and PH of 10.5-11 (which puts it somewhere between homemade soap and ammonia).  Recently I found out from my state water quality report that my water has about 90ppm of sodium in it (accounting for the 150ppm out of my tap), which puts it at about 25mg per 8oz glass.  If you have a heart condition or otherwise are on a low sodium diet, you are not even supposed to drink it unfiltered. 

I've been buying 20 gallons of filtered water a week at the big orange store for about 7 bucks for 5 gallons.  Thats 35 bucks a week.  Thats not really a big deal, but the scrimping on waterings because i dont have enough in the house,or because the store ran out, coupled with the fact that I have ADD and my life doesnt need more weekly errands makes it a real pain in the ass.

Enter the RO buddy.  I got this 4 stage filter off amazon for 60 bucks.  Got it all hooked up and runnin at a rate of about 80 gallons a day. Water in my town costs $7 for 750 gallons.  I am assuming with my water temp and pressure a 4 or 5 to 1 rejection rate.  So at worst it will take 100 gallons of water to make the 20 gallons I need a week and cost roughly 95 cents saving me $34.05. This pays off the RO buddy in two weeks, and saves me a good 40 minutes to an hour a week running to the store. 

DB Happy. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Toker said:

Mighty grape really does taste like grapefruit and hash

Keeps getting better and beter in jar

Got high 4 times off one joint

Coulda went 5 but i hit it hard lol

is that a photo or automatic? Did u show that grow ? 

I loved the flav of pukeberry and hope the dynamite beans germ some fire grapefruit taste

I think u might want to try the incredible bulk from dr. Kriipling . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

is that a photo or automatic? Did u show that grow ? 

I loved the flav of pukeberry and hope the dynamite beans germ some fire grapefruit taste

I think u might want to try the incredible bulk from dr. Kriipling . 

The bulk is a run i plan to do soon.

MG is a photo but finishes fast

Clones are done in 42 days for sure

Seeds can go 42-56 days

Yes theres a thread in eskos fourm

She was a freebee and it turned out to be the keeper lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Banana cream bon bons, these I made with CBD as well as THC, great pain meds :) Kind of like eating a chocolate dipped nanner lol

banana cream bon bon.jpg

Looks like i could eat those after dinner..lol

I am sending u a pm..

• Like 1

oh yaeh...that looks pretty gemütlich :verrygood   hope,you guys sitting infront of it with a pipe and a single malt handy

• Like 2

On 12/14/2019 at 2:08 PM, gardenartus said:

Banana cream bon bons, these I made with CBD as well as THC, great pain meds :) Kind of like eating a chocolate dipped nanner lol

banana cream bon bon.jpg

Sannie should have a lip-licking Like for Gardenartus' pics.

• Like 2

Just wanna chime in... Just recently I decided to turn off my wifi, Phones and computers... After about two weeks offline with no RF emitting in my house, my mind became much more calm and collected than before. I decided to read a bit and discovered why my mind felt so stressed and tired when I was surfing stuff on my Ipad or phone... Turns out its simple Physics...

1.thumb.jpg.d5aa61c90c51f25c86472f3158c5b6e3.jpg

I´ve been using Germanium pendants for a few years and I never understood how they worked exactly, they just felt comforting...  

2.thumb.jpg.db0bf9650a3a1d0240da168a9f67bb78.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.5bf70030262a79eb06ee42b581b80d25.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.97a59fb53ce4955c5cf465df2651381b.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.b97a9fa9c1936218208fd1c1456f7e0f.jpg

As I realized the processes by which these electrons pair with hydrogen to relive acid buildup in the bloodstream,  I decided to buy a few bracelets based on Germanium, that I placed on my wrists and ankles. I was used to living on a tropical island for 15 years and when I wear germanium bracelets I get the same vibes that I got from living in the sun (more energy, better balance, calmer and more focused mind. I now realize that all this Internet crap RF waves was bouncing around my house, robbing my environment of Negative Ions... 

161477421_6negative-ion-list.thumb.png.4439d5abceb287f7d9d7d3df90389ccf.png

If any one with arthritis, pain or emotional troubles that wanna give old nature a chance (as we do here ;)  Germanium is one of the few materials I found to be effective in grounding and calming the mind. (other stones that seem calming and restorative are Jade and Tourmaline) 

(I use this one, mainly cause of the use of natural minerals and stones,) Gives me balance, energy and suppleness of joints and ligaments)

(edit: Just getting some references )

PeAce

• Like 1

Yeah that´s not what I´m talking about, some of those actually hurts your body because of unwise use of magnetism........  Pure organic Germanium, sometimes coupled with tourmaline and Jade, emit Far Infrared Energy in the spectrum of 4-14 micron and can be felt by the human body as Chi. You know what happiness feels like? That happy glow in your stomach and chest is the warmth of Infrared Energy emitted by your cells at a wave length of 9 microns.

To be honest, it only costs 13 euros to check it out, especially if there´s problems with health....   I only talk about materials I have first hand experience with and I don´t like "empty science" This hasnt been proven, that hasnt been proven bla bla bla...... Try for yourself :) 

9 hours ago, ZenShade said:

Just wanna chime in... Just recently I decided to turn off my wifi, Phones and computers... After about two weeks offline with no RF emitting in my house, my mind became much more calm and collected than before. I decided to read a bit and discovered why my mind felt so stressed and tired when I was surfing stuff on my Ipad or phone... Turns out its simple Physics...

I know next to nothing about physics or geranium etc or any of this stuff, but I'm pretty sure that your mind also felt stressed and tired because of the mental and visual stress that phones, ipads, and technology in general bring about.

The subconscious is a powerful, powerful thing.

11 hours ago, ZenShade said:

I only talk about materials I have first hand experience with and I don´t like "empty science" This hasnt been proven, that hasnt been proven bla bla bla...... Try for yourself :) 

in other words “I prefer anecdotal evidence to that gathered by scientific study with controls”

to each their own.  After all democracy means  ignorance is just as valuable and has as much weight knowledge :) 

16 hours ago, ZenShade said:

1.thumb.jpg.d5aa61c90c51f25c86472f3158c5b6e3.jpg

I´ve been using Germanium pendants for a few years and I never understood how they worked exactly, they just felt comforting...  

2.thumb.jpg.db0bf9650a3a1d0240da168a9f67bb78.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.5bf70030262a79eb06ee42b581b80d25.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.97a59fb53ce4955c5cf465df2651381b.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.b97a9fa9c1936218208fd1c1456f7e0f.jpg

As I realized the processes by which these electrons pair with hydrogen to relive acid buildup in the bloodstream,  I decided to buy a few bracelets based on Germanium, that I placed on my wrists and ankles. I was used to living on a tropical island for 15 years and when I wear germanium bracelets I get the same vibes that I got from living in the sun (more energy, better balance, calmer and more focused mind. I now realize that all this Internet crap RF waves was bouncing around my house, robbing my environment of Negative Ions... 

161477421_6negative-ion-list.thumb.png.4439d5abceb287f7d9d7d3df90389ccf.png

If any one with arthritis, pain or emotional troubles that wanna give old nature a chance (as we do here ;)  Germanium is one of the few materials I found to be effective in grounding and calming the mind. (other stones that seem calming and restorative are Jade and Tourmaline) 

(I use this one, mainly cause of the use of natural minerals and stones,) Gives me balance, energy and suppleness of joints and ligaments)

(edit: Just getting some references )

PeAce

That is cool, I use geranium in my face oils and body balms. :)

17 hours ago, bigun said:

I take a box..lol

I have sent u 3 pm's with 0 answerrd

Sorry I've just been popping in, drop a pic, and leaving lol

• Like 1