•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

11 minutes ago, baqualin said:

Christmas was good to me!

8E219F39-9759-409F-9B35-94FD36C92FCA.jpeg

095D969C-4EC7-4732-88B8-5AC4D06A992F.jpeg

5D33C9F2-8FD5-46F4-9F7D-2D59107534A2.jpeg

Damn you waz really nice

• Like 2

I will never understand women

Never

Shes killing me 

What does she want

I write any fucking check she wants lol

Jump through any hoop

Omg shes magnificent

• Like 1

Im not looking pats on the back

I just feel good

The old lady with bella the taco bell dog that has to move cause she cant have a dog

I was going to buy her but its nagged me

I love my dogs

They are my companions

But i know bella loves her mom

And well mom been excellent to bella

So i asked her rather than me buy her would she like it if i paid her pet deposit and i can visit bella and take her out for play now and again

I could tell the old women was almost going to cry.

It just nagged me as i know it would break my heart if it was me and i love this dog

I really do and i know she be very upset

Without her mom.

I aint felt this damn BIG AND good in a long time.

No apllause please i have my reward and i will sleep well tonight.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@bagualin     i've been looking at some i=95 stuff for awhile not sure if they will make it into the vault. i also was fighting over chem91 x chocolate diesel as well as a few more useful offerings as well for awhile.  thankfully i controlled myself so i don't screw my strategy to buy a mower i the new year.  when i think about the challenges i already face to pop beans and try to get a run in i feel better that i know i should just chill. nice line up man i can see a good time of growing in your green crystal ball mos def. congrats 

oh yeah,  before my forgetful ass forgets Happy new year to you all. i don't do holidays anymore but new years to me is my next opportunity to do better than the old year. kiss style living for the rest of my life. I appreciate the folks here who i consider are on my team so to speak. ok that's all except i leave you good folks with my all time favorite weed song. i love the soul train version as it brings back great memories.

just got this piece and though it's not great it's good enough for $15. only problem is the dude sent it and i haven't paid for it. i went to the site chuckersparadise where i'm on timeout currently lol to try to let this dude know i need to pay him. if anyone here is at chuckersparadise can you please go to the sales section and give this dude a holler. i posted in the trade comments section to get the attention of folks. as they have many buffoons there i only got silly ass comments so far aside from 21 dude who seems to want a piece too. thx. and here are a couple shots of the rig. ice catcher. i have not mastered hitting it though even though it's not rocket science. it also makes me want to get a serious piece later down the road. something that really cools things down a ton while at  the same time easy to clean. hell, i don't need much. lol

a couple shots of sweetie pie just because i think yall are cool !

IMG_E4863.JPG

IMG_E4864.JPG

IMG_E4865.JPG

IMG_E4867.JPG

IMG_E4868.JPG

IMG_E4879.JPG

IMG_E4880.JPG

IMG_E4881.JPG

• Like 6

Im old

I.didnt last but till 1030

HNY folks

May we all live in peace

• Like 1

Only made it to 9:30, lol.  That’s why I woke up at 2. Actually I woke up to pee the first time and it still wasn’t even midnight. I know. I need to settle down a little. Peace 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

damn i fell asleep too lol. i was seriously affected by too much citronella in the air and maybe a tad of the pain pill. but doubt it since i have been taking them without issue for awhile now. i unplugged the oil/burner asap. hit the couch and was out. not sure when i woke up.  All i plan to do this year is better than last year which is all i ever plan to do. ha

ok, i already grabbed something i dared not pass up. Mac x The cube = hopeful fiyah hunting i'll just buy less food at the mkt to compensate. 

Sweetie Pie is a female and her faces are legendary and though i see them on the regular they are still very entertaining. don't let her cock her head all of a sudden. when she did that the first time i almost fell out cause she hadn't done it before. She expects love when you come in my house mos def. well as long as you're invited that is. not a good idea to come in uninvited lol.  

gotten straighten up for my  VA baby sitter she'll be here soon.  I TRANSFERRED ALL BUT 2 CLONES FROM CUPS TO POTS, AND 2 BIGGER ONES AS WELL. 1 BIG ONE WILL BE DONE TODAY OR TOMORROW. no room left in the closet to fit them and the clones so, about to toss them in the basement fro 12/12.  i let them get funk by going from watering with little runoff to far more because i saw dry spots when i did a root check. so over water issues galore. i'll let them dry out and pot them up in the biobizz -light mix. spray for spiders and deweb the basement to. at least it's already swept clean enough but i'm going to rail his ass for leaving the old cob webs smdh.  i'll take pics later and post in my thread. peace -

• Like 2

Same here. I think I wished her Merry Christmas but never heard back. :( Hope all is well. I miss having her around. We love you @gardenartus!

• Like 1

Hopefully all is well.  Perhaps she moved on to greener pastures.

Gardenartus, is well valued and respected.  Few achieve that.  No matter what, I wish her the best and if she is suffering.  I would want to help!!!!

• Like 2

You all are so sweet, don't worry about me, all you guys left and I had no one I knew to talk too lol Plus I was a bit addicted to this place and had to break the habit lol Love you guys :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yaaaay! :D

Life is being life over here atm and nothing seems normal anymore. Winter doldrums don’t help. I’ll pm you soon. peace

• Like 3

On 1/14/2020 at 1:10 PM, gardenartus said:

You all are so sweet, don't worry about me, all you guys left and I had no one I knew to talk too lol Plus I was a bit addicted to this place and had to break the habit lol Love you guys :)

We love you too gardenartus  

i believe you need to empty your mail box 

when I don’t  see my friends around I get worried 

peace 

• Like 3

On 1/14/2020 at 11:10 AM, gardenartus said:

Yeah I was sort of feeling the same. I would wait for people like to post and then I would pop in. Selfish ass. I’m stuck using my phone atm and I hate it. peace 

• Like 1

On 1/14/2020 at 1:10 PM, gardenartus said:

I COULD STILL FILL YOUR FORCE. AND IT'S GOOD YOU can take a step back etc etc. I'm doing the same in my own way online. also limiting my genetics hunts and quickly eliminating strains and pollen chuckers i'll pass on.  

Now with that said since you are a strain hoarder lol i'll tell u what just arrived ;  Mac 1 x The Cube along with G13 Haze x Pebble Pusher and Monster Cookies x Pebble Pusher. those are the first for 2020 but it will be a while before others join them .  BB. AK47, NL, some bean hoarder gear is on the hit list . my hit list is at 41 with others not recorded yet. Only some are what i call must haves.

I'm hoping you are doing yourself better for this new year . i have started my standing qigong practice as I said  would and will be going to teach some at our small assoc class maybe 1 or twice a month as it warms up.  Next i need to add the other stillness practice that will help me even more. Meditation the KISS way :) my follow up Cancer appt is coming up and as of now I'm officially 59 though no one seems to know the time i was born so serious horoscope readings are possible. a shame cause i know a young lady who's he bomb at that stuff. peace love and namaste Sistah

all types, sizes, cultures, and races at our Taichi picnic . Dr. Chang sitting left and his wife Mrs. Chang next to him. my 1st teacher Abdul, next to her and Paulette my 2nd teacher next to Abdul. LIz Albert sect/ and can't recall the other dude. 

online pictures decemeber 2019 001.JPG

IMG_0307.JPG

• Like 3

I like your looks very much SPW, you are a sharp looking man and that smile! :) Psst I just turned 61 in Jan 5th, I am a fractionated 4/20 hehe Been doing a bit of Yoga, but need to get more serious about it. 

Update on me, lost my gardens, Both in flower to PM. Was processing oil for folks, and ended up with PM, went through my upstairs vents to the flower room, none in veg. So I go get 8 Massively big plants lol I mean big ole plants, in one week I had more PM lol not from me, from the NEW plants! Ugfhhhhhhhhh so I am treating all rooms with potassium bicarbonate and it is working. They are all gonna come out about the same time, I am gonna end up with pounds eeek lol. I was like For Real, For Real! I pick up plants cause I have PM and the damn new ones do too ha ha just my luck. So loads of cleaning, spraying going on, and this old lady don't like to travel, HOLY Crap who has Plants, not clones! lol I was lucky anyone had anything, really good breeds too.

Then of course I am making medibles coming out my ears hehehe Picked up a new mold, thought it would be great for gummies, oh NO< it feels like little fingers in your mouth ha ha and I already got a cool mold for chocolate, guess I will have two now ha ha. Maybe use it for the copy cat starburst. Those are lemon bars, 100mg each, and those funny gummies that feel like fingers in your mouth lol.

I had so many requests for the Grape Mehigh I make that I ordered supplies, gonna be 150mg in 12 oz long neck beer bottles :)

Hope everyone is doing well.

lemon bar.jpg

gummie leaf mold.jpg

4501B12-WB__17482.1537453155.jpg

• Like 10

To work today or not..just wanna crawl back in bed.

Maybe finish this joint and enjoy the show first

See what happens later.

20200117_070643.jpg

• Like 6

Very nice Toker. 

Hey Garden, you could do the bud wash on those if you wanted to take the time. It'll save them for consumption maybe. You can Google "bud washing", or "3 bucket bud wash".I all of the sudden have a problem with it downstairs, and I have 3 weeks to go. I have to take them all out and spray them maybe. Ill I have is Serenade so I may try a homemade concoction. I wish I had the potassium bicarbonate. I hear it works best late in the game. I have to figure something out. That's what I'll be doing today. I better eat one of those lemon bars!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

I just have to share, we have so many newbs back here, this is suppose to turn into rooted clones lol

That would be cool! You read that somewhere? Wonder it it makes a new center stem. Keep us posted! I wanna see how it reacts. Good luck!