•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

8 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

That would be cool! You read that somewhere? Wonder it it makes a new center stem. Keep us posted! I wanna see how it reacts. Good luck!

LOL I don't think those will turn into plants lol I think someone gently told him, you need a little stalk on there lol.

• Haha 1

Oh yeah, a fan leaf will root, but when I did it, they just stayed rooted fan leaves, for a month or so.

A novelty for sure, but just another *charge* for 50 if found in my state.

• Haha 3

@gardenartusthankfully that dude is not me. i say thankfully because he died last year the friday before our tai chi picnic. sad as fuck too and someone called me and told me. then i talked to his wife for a long time etc etc. i need to call her to see how she's doing actually.  I'm in the other picture i posted awhile back of our tai chi class picture.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Relaxation gif, for meditating, for anxiety and panic attacks. Stare at the gif, breath in, breath out. Calming

Deep-Breathing-Relax.gif

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Darth Budder said:

Lol gardenartus,  I was thinking  you were being a wise ass and kept waiting for something to jump out at me ;) 

hahaha I would do something like that too hehe This actually helps the Vagus nerve too. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Very cool! It reminds me of my home brewing beer days. I still have my capper and stuff. I started putting my beer in a keg so I could drink it faster, heh. I used to have cases of bottles. This idea you have now may make you wealthy. Gotta get a factory to fulfill all you future orders, and maybe a canning machine!

23 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Very cool! It reminds me of my home brewing beer days. I still have my capper and stuff. I started putting my beer in a keg so I could drink it faster, heh. I used to have cases of bottles. This idea you have now may make you wealthy. Gotta get a factory to fulfill all you future orders, and maybe a canning machine!

LOL I wish, the person who wanted me to go in business, was a flake lol So I am only dealing with patients. :)

• Like 1

Save that package. I see people already out copying it for future use, lol. Actually if you put real weed inside the sticker might still draw attention to do random checks to keep people honest. Whats the name of that one?? Suver?? odd name.

14 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Save that package. I see people already out copying it for future use, lol. Actually if you put real weed inside the sticker might still draw attention to do random checks to keep people honest. Whats the name of that one?? Suver?? odd name.

I think I am going to save all the packaging, frame it ha ha j/k, but for future memories, first time ordering Hemp off the internet and having it shipped by USPS! lol Cool, who would have thought we see this in our lifetime, maybe cannabis before we die. :)

• Like 1

I think you can get pot delivered here.Not mailed but private drivers. Varies by municipalities. In a big city like Denver maybe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I think you can get pot delivered here.Not mailed but private drivers. Varies by municipalities. In a big city like Denver maybe.

They have home delivery here. :)

• Like 1

Breakfast at tokers

Going to a PLAY day

Tanks game marathon

Light breeze for drone

Got the guns loaded up and targets ready

Me and my son and a ole friend today

20200125_080754.jpg

20200125_080800.jpg

• Like 5

That's a damn lot of CBD.

A million years ago, when I moved to Iowa from the east, I was stunned by all the Cannabis growing wild, practically everywhere. I had to try smoking it, but it had no spiritual value. I do remember the strong feeling that came with it that I now know was from CBD. But the ditch weed in Iowa didn't have solid buds like that.

• Like 2

I lost my garden and one of the things that was coming out within that week, was the cannatonic, kind of forced my hand to buy hemp :) I can't buy a pound of cannabis legally lol I can't even have that amount on hand legally, but hemp I can. Making it into tincture and oil. All my patients use CBD, I can't keep up with them at times lol. Not complaining, I created that monster lol.

A friend I am helping was over here, and has smoked hemp, told him this isn't smokable, Oh yea it is lol I brought out Tora Bora and Nordic (high CBD cannabis) and said now this is smoke, big old grin on his face, oh yea lol. So this will all be turned into medicine. :)

• Like 3

At Gardenartus, I love the adaption to Hemp.

Karma Up!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hempyfan said:

At Gardenartus, I love the adaption to Hemp.

Karma Up!

Cool thing about this, I have been wanting to know if hemp processed like cannabis, grown indoors and not biomass, can be effective medicine. Now I get to try and find out. :)

• Like 2

I just sprouted 5 Blueberry Quintessa seeds for my first attempt at a CBD strain. I'm hoping for a powerful 50:50ish plant.

Anything I deem a keeper from now on is going to go to the lab for testing. I'm not sure how in-depth a set of tests I can do, cost-wise. I'm guessing they charge a lot to include terps, but I definitely want the whole THC/CBD profile.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

I just sprouted 5 Blueberry Quintessa seeds for my first attempt at a CBD strain. I'm hoping for a powerful 50:50ish plant.

Anything I deem a keeper from now on is going to go to the lab for testing. I'm not sure how in-depth a set of tests I can do, cost-wise. I'm guessing they charge a lot to include terps, but I definitely want the whole THC/CBD profile.

Place here in mass does cannabaniods for 50 and terps for 25 a sample.  It’s the only place I’ve looked at so I don’t know how that compares but it seems reasonable.  They want .03g for cannabinoids and .02g for terps

https://mcrlabs.com/testing-with-mcr/potency-profiles/cannabinoids/

https://mcrlabs.com/testing-with-mcr/potency-profiles/terpenes/

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

I have a handful of CBD strains I'm working with and would love to be able to test them on some sort of regular basis. Maybe one day.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

I think it is like 400 bucks here for a complete profile

I think I found a fix for my dilemma, gonna give my friend some seeds to pop, and he can give me a cut :) Win win but still have to figure out what to dump lol

• Like 2

400 bucks for one sample?? I´ve been looking at this one for a while https://www.mydxlife.com/shop/analyzer-kits/ 

seems like the most cost efficient manner in the long run... if it works...