•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

These molds always make me smile, sorry for the sideways pic. Strawberry creams, made with ground dry strawberries. , no coloring, no flavoring, made with dried ground strawberries Russel ain't got nothing on me ;)

smiley face and peace sign creams.jpg

• Like 9

You need a crew so you can multiply it all by 100 or a 1000! They look very professional.

2 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

You need a crew so you can multiply it all by 100 or a 1000! They look very professional.

I would love someone who is in business, to make me their head chef/baker lol only issue, then I could not help patients :( Backwards law here. Or go in business for myself, and have to stay in code for like 5 things, and have half a million, sign my line on FBI form and give finger prints, be open 24/7 for inspections, with a 10k fine and who knows what else if they find out out of compliance. Then you have to do testing, transport, blah, blah, blah, Think I will stick to being a caregiver that is not required by the state to report income or pay taxes. I wonder if these folks think this out before they lay all that cash out :) The app is 6k, just to apply, and non refundable.

My friend picked up seeds, one I have and he would like, the other two were the Lifesavers and Buckeye Purple, sweet @Griot gifted me those, very honored to receive them.  I am finally going to get them going, well he is lol, been really wanting both those. YAY!

• Like 1

Nice seeds. Got some Doc D’s. Buckeye Purple. I had one of his coming but it never made it. Bog is always good. 

• Like 1

@Mr Goodfellow @gardenartus 

SITTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT on who ate what. SOUL JAH is the cat. while i was in the living room she jumped on the stove and went to work eating what she could. 

the dog will usual get up with me now if i leave food. sometimes not but she stays on her side and doesn't want to look interested. it's fun to watch her act like that the bitch = dog is super smart.  the cat is the one that will keep testing to see if she can get something until i put my foot down then she gives up. but that's my fault because of how i will let her get little tidbits. or lick a bowl or plate that's empty. clean the tiny bit of milk form the cereal bowl just now ... 

i would never knowingly let her or sweetie pie eat edibles/medibles.  if soul jah gets on my nerves and wants to cuddle to much i can puff at her and she's outta there. she's like daddy you know i don't like shot guns lol. 

i need to cook this real polish kielbasa i forgot i had but will save some for the rest of those canna potatoes and eat the mashed pots from the cafeteria tonight. so when i get cafeteria food i get multiple helpings and keep in the fridge until i want some. saves me from cooking . i need to soon now because of food stuffs. basmati rice w/ mixed organic veggies will get done today. big pot easy peezy and cheap. 

• Like 2

Beautiful Colorado day.

B7BC92DE-2F54-497D-8ECE-43185F917944.jpeg

536DAC6B-2F39-4610-A1BB-C2923DECB9E5.jpeg

C6EFB7F7-36FE-49B9-9DB9-E957FF41149C.jpeg

7E335171-5D9C-4B7F-BB40-44183E70B35D.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

@gardenartus I SEE WHY u look at it as you do and i thought about that aspect.  i agree stay as you are and reduce manufacture cost and time as u go as much as u can.

i've thought many times about BOG's other strains and his bogglegum and grape stuff but i'm stuck on sour bubble ha . i have a buckeye purple cross and haven't given up on getting pure buckeye purple beans because of the mom and dad to make it.  i'm going to talk to melvan on strainly and see if she will let those go at the same price as her other stuff on strainly.  vendors were asking to much for my budget at the time.  BP will join my fruity/sweet project if i ever get them. they will  add flavor to duller stuff like herijuana. my heri might be the slightly more flavorful one before it changed at the shop. i did see caramel candy kush seeds and both sex symbols were on them. = should be regular seeds. but i think later they were femmed seeds . i need to check. 

i have kosher purple and have expectations. kosher kush x buckeye purple. i always wanted to deal with kosher kush but i don't like viney ass OG's structure wise. so a cross that helps structure is all i'm willing to deal with. 

@Mr Goodfellow what do u mean Doc D's buckeye purple? i know who he is but Melvan created/made the BP  she was on cannetics and i hope the DYNAMITE beans i traded for from her pop and are legit. that would be a happy happy day.  i have a couple of S1's (i hope) from Blue Dynamite i grew outdoors in my only outdoor really.  the AK47 weirdo ws there too but didn't seed pollen sacs on either. and the ak47 had zero beans in it. love the flavor of the BD and a local grabbed multiple grams at 20$ a pop to resell.  dynamite x blue dynamite should make dynablue  and be tasty too. dang my dreams lol 

• Like 2

@baqualin  dude those pics just popped up and i was placed in awe at the beauty. I've been to mile high in winter on my trip but didn't get to see that type of scenery really up close. it's so beautiful there.  i can imagine doing your forms and training is quite joyous in that area. thx so much for sharing those. they are poster and post card worthy for sure.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I miss out west so badly. TY FOr those beautiful pics Baq.

SPW< I was like OMG that is NOT My SPW hitting a dog lol I am so glad you straightened that out lol

I am tickled, got a few orders for the heart gummies, and for some reason gave one of my patients an idea and she wants me to make a Russel Stover box of creams as a gift for Easter. That sounds fun now :)

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

@baqualin  dude those pics just popped up and i was placed in awe at the beauty. I've been to mile high in winter on my trip but didn't get to see that type of scenery really up close. it's so beautiful there.  i can imagine doing your forms and training is quite joyous in that area. thx so much for sharing those. they are poster and post card worthy for sure.  

Thank You! Those were taken 15 minutes from my house, I haven’t practiced my forms there yet, been kinda slacking since the move out here, but I just picked up a nice full length mirror to start reviewing my forms, then I’ll start hitting it there Sunrise and or Sunset. Come spring I’ll go there at night under the full moon, Lots of energy there and from Pikes Peak 14,000’ of solid granite laced with minerals. I’m pretty lucky at this point in time.

• Like 5

Son of a bitch

Im starting to wonder if i have the EF Hutton curse lol

All these years Mighty Grape available

All the sudden out on several vendors lolol

But there is a silver lining

Naw fuck it i ait saying

Anyways

I have clones but nothing

Imo compares to the vigour of seeds

Im so wasted and been trimming

This is gonna take a while

Hehe

20490da260dbefe3eb6347bd324d9ebc.jpg

20200208_223219.jpg

20200208_223232.jpg

20200208_223243.jpg

20200208_223252.jpg

• Like 5

On 2/8/2020 at 2:19 PM, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

what do u mean Doc D's buckeye purple? i know who he is but Melvan created/made the BP  

Sorry about that, heh, I realized as I was reading your post above. I had been talking about another Doc D strain earlier or something. 

Beautiful pics @baqualin. I was actually right by your place two Saturdays ago. I had to pick something up in Springs and took the loop back home that I had been wanting to do for a while. I went to Woodland Park, then Florissant and Lake George (trying to locate a lost friend from Bama who bought a house there, then back to Florissant, and south to Canon City and back to I-25 to home. Man, that was a beautiful day and a fun trip. I was up in Springs by 10am so I was back home before dark. I've never gotten to see Pikes Peak as good as then.  I basically drove all around it to go home.

I was up in Cuchara the last two days putting in a double door at a friends's condo they recently bought. It's an old ski hill that was closed years ago but about to have new life breathed into it. It was like being on vacation for me. heh. We're supposed to get 5-10" snow here tonight. It hasn't fully melted since before Christmas. Here's a few pics from recently. I'm using my iPhone so I can't touch @baqualin, heh. 

This was 5 mornings ago at sunrise. -12º

IMG_8274.thumb.jpeg.ac6b974df661b2dcd68b1ae8c11cc535.jpeg

Later that morning... it got nice.

IMG_8297.thumb.jpg.0e890518309e8dbda2df5d94fe6e59b4.jpg

IMG_8305.thumb.jpg.7ce0883ac81a677fd2c56971311bfb70.jpg

This is up at Cuchara. The county bought the ski area and now it's an open park for recreation to residents. They're going to open the lowest lift soon and you can hike to the top and ski or snowboard. they have snowshoeing trails and cross country ski trails, too. It's all right below a ridge line of around 14,000' elevation. These are when I headed up to their condo and the sunset day before yesterday on West Peak of the two Spanish Peaks straight east of us across the highway.. It's right at 13,000'. The wind was blowing close to 100 the night before and blew all the snow off the slopes on those faces.

IMG_8456.thumb.jpg.4de7fde7dd1fa25cb549287ae87c1d85.jpg

IMG_8459.thumb.jpeg.c4dfb330e743daf023503c4e5f546efa.jpeg

IMG_8460.thumb.jpeg.619c5822f447be4ab14f01ba4e0910e6.jpeg

The best thing is our region has almost no people clogging the works, lol. Just the way I like it. peace

• Like 7

about to go to bed. agenda for today is to wake up and put a couple pigs under the mh.  let the dog out and stand still some and do a little tai chi chuan while outside for good measure. ha 

i won a contest on IG; DUDE TOLD ME AGES AGO. so got a recent message to let me know he was on it and would send out end of the week. i guessed the closet number. funny because the message i won was a complete surprise as i had forgotten i did it. on another positive front with genetics some long awaited beans i did recall, finally arrived. they will be an important part of my search for the dank and spank i quest to smoke. one will likely be a building block to chuck.  looked at my hit list and already some aren't going to be a high priority. once i get the bookmarked lists together i can get a real count on the hit list of must haves as well as what i call prospects. 

so, i'm not trying to chase cuts. there are a few i'd like to have but i feel popping the beans are more important because of my age and their age too.  i'm guessing to some point i'll have an elite or two in seed form until i make them available to more folks. Yet, these are dream for now in my old age that I'll slowly inch toward as quickly as i can lol. night oops morning

• Like 2

On 2/8/2020 at 4:15 PM, baqualin said:

Beautiful Colorado day.

B7BC92DE-2F54-497D-8ECE-43185F917944.jpeg

536DAC6B-2F39-4610-A1BB-C2923DECB9E5.jpeg

C6EFB7F7-36FE-49B9-9DB9-E957FF41149C.jpeg

7E335171-5D9C-4B7F-BB40-44183E70B35D.jpeg

Hey now Baq. Gorgeous pics, looks like Garden of the Gods. We were there in mid-October, 80 degrees, next day it's snowing it's ass off heading through Breckenridge enroute to Winter Park.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Shoeless said:

Hey now Baq. Gorgeous pics, looks like Garden of the Gods. We were there in mid-October, 80 degrees, next day it's snowing it's ass off heading through Breckenridge enroute to Winter Park.

Yes, it’s 15 minutes from my house. I’m there a couple times a week. I go early morning or around sunset during the week when there’s very little traffic, off season I have it to myself sometimes, that’s when it’s really cool, like being on another planet.

• Like 5

Definitely another planet for interlopers like me. Absolutely amazing area to hike, chill, watch the climbers...

• Like 4

Absoulty beautiful.

Was in Denver and stayed up in Evergreen for several days..loved the old mountain townships snd beautiful mountains. 

• Like 4

So I thought I had spider mites last week. Turned out to be just spiders lol thank the gods.

Of course I didn't figure that out until I'd purchased all manner of mite killing goodies haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Halforc said:

So I thought I had spider mites last week. Turned out to be just spiders lol thank the gods.

Of course I didn't figure that out until I'd purchased all manner of mite killing goodies haha.

so, thank the spiders you are ready for spider mites now. one issue to make u sleep better. congrats 

• Like 2

So, things have gotten much better in the pig pens. The pigs are loving the MH light and the smaller ones are just delighted = praying leaves/overall look in just a couple days. based on what i saw when transplanting I'll keep feeding greenlight root starter to the ones in veg because 5-20--10 will make nice roots for their motherhood with just enough nitrogen to keep them green and healthy. 

no valentines day for me. still single and one of the married ones that was FWB is now trying to just deal with her husband. which is fine by me but she called today and left a message she wasn't calling to wish me a happy V day because i'm not involved. Yes, her nick name is cray cray for a reason lol. the other married chick just had her bariatric surgery so i'm happy for her.  i don't take her srious anymore and won't if i don't see her in person.  damn i want to get a good keeper so i can tell her she fucked up and now has to keep her cheating husband. lol. 

getting my house in order = kitchen and finally the boxes are almost all gone. i will get a box cutter though eventually and not look back but the kitchen knife works well enough so might keep my coin lol. thrifty allows other options. 

Trying to back away at looking at genetics as much as i did last year. it's not easy but it's working some and i'll get better at it. my grow space, situation, and budget helps keep me in check. lol 

have a nice day folks. welcome @Halforc i wish i could give you all the snow i didn't want to deal with frfr. lol

well, doing my usual genetics sniffing i try to recon strains i'm interested in. not the easiest thing to do and often i have to go back years in threads from various sites to get the real skinny on a cultivar.  on IG this is the norm and looked at a dude. made contact and did more searching.  i saw something that wasn't listed and it jumped on my hit list. So, now dude is just going to send me some beans for free. i will mos def buy his gear though and i'm thinking of exposing my hit list too. i get paranoid because i don't want folks to buy up what i want before i can get it, then something happens and i'm shit out of luck . most everyone seems to have cash they can throw at seeds easily and i don't. plus i look for unique combinations that everyone isn't playing with already. 

many things i pass on because i feel i can make my own expression and see what happens.  it's like when i go out and the things on the menu i already have at home and my food is hard to compete with.  i hope to say that about anything i create in terms of uniqueness not in comparison to other stuff. 

• Like 2

@Toker2  https://www.choice-cannabis-seeds.com/freedom-of-seeds-mighty-grape/prod_723.html

https://www.seed-city.com/freedom-of-seeds/mighty-grape

https://www.originalseedsstore.com/freedom-of-seeds-mighty-grape~10781

more have it too. best to signup for alerts where u shop at so u know when stuff is happening.  i love the idea of mighty grape

dude wtf there description made me think it was a damn automatic cultivar. that's why i honored it when u first mentioned it after a quick check. obviously i didn't look close enough. Now, it's a must have on my hit list. i have 5 seeds of dynamite i got from melvin and i have a couple of selfed seeds?(hope they are ) from blue dynamite i grew outside. yet getting more dynamite seeds was always in the plan. 

what's your feedback on growing out the mighty grape ? does it clone well, how is the yield, does it need branch support or no and what does it taste like to you ? thx 

Toker who did you get your MG from originally. checked and freedom of seeds has had a few issues. so i rather not use them. \

aloha @Mr Goodfellow

• Like 1

My smallest ACBD (afghan cbd x black afghani) from Cristalin has a grape soda smell. First grape I've ever grown. 

1 minute ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

My smallest ACBD (afghan cbd x black afghani) from Cristalin has a grape soda smell. First grape I've ever grown. 

grape is cool. I'm hoping to get some grape/blueberry/fruity sweet favors as time goes on.  many of the things i want to use are based on flavor with potency enough to please being the end goal.  all i care about is the taste and smell is never why i select anything as a major factor.

• Like 1

Hi guys I’m going to go to Boston in September for the hemp festival I know it’s early but 

I was wondering if there’s  any one know of a good bud friendly hotel or air b&b restaurant s ect 

it’ll be our 34 th anniversary 

many suggestions would be appreciated 

paps 

• Like 1