•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

5 minutes ago, Papalag said:

Hi guys I’m going to go to Boston in September for the hemp festival I know it’s early but 

I was wondering if there’s  any one know of a good bud friendly hotel or air b&b restaurant s ect 

it’ll be our 34 th anniversary 

many suggestions would be appreciated 

paps 

I have no suggestions, never been there, but I would like to wish you an early, happy Anniversary Paps. :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

I have no suggestions, never been there, but I would like to wish you an early, happy Anniversary Paps. :)

Thanks gardenartus we almost was able to get to cilo mi for 420 but maybe next year or Denver not sure 

3 minutes ago, Papalag said:

Thanks gardenartus we almost was able to get to cilo mi for 420 but maybe next year or Denver not sure 

If you come to Michigan, you will have to come see me :) I live a few hours from there. I don't think I can go to Goodfellows this year, too much going on to leave.

• Like 1

I WOULD LIKE TO SURPRISE goodfellow with a denver trip. I GUESS IT'S NOT A SUrPRISE NOW HUH LOL.  but considering the cost of the last one i'd have to have an unexpected boon to do it. unexpected outdoor in the future could make it happen. a 3 lb total harvest would make it possible. keep two sell and one and voila. stoner denver dream trip non. 2. i really want to go to the denver zoo. last time it was winter in jan. so animals are trying to keep warm and stay inside then. 

i'M GOING TO BLAME IT ON THIS SINGLE GUMMY ROBOT. tasty ans long lasting too. swallowed at 4;49 and it's 9:41 now and i'm still affected. took like 25/30 minutes to kick. yall can do the math. they were only 5$ got 3 left in the fridge. very nice fruity and citrus type taste with a hint of cannabis. i tend to hold on to stuff like that as i rarely get any as most times flower is cheaper. i still have a 200 mg chocolate bar in the freezer from this dude.  a little 4/5 yr old crumble from denver is still around lol.  i showed my plug a picture of it and he said how long u had that... i'd have that gone in a couple days. he dabs alot. hooked a G-UNIT pen to his bong and pressed a button. smooth as fuck and i took a lot in. then that shit expanded and forced me to open my mouth with smoke everywhere. at least my throat didn't hurt like a normal dab. lol. 

prize from ig should be here by friday . got an update today. it's like a Heinz ketchup commercial anticipation smdh. 

i'm doing better shutting down looking at threads/strains that don't offer either enough info or some other reason to make me say fuck it.   

C2037025-23B5-47C4-9FD2-991F9B5864C5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Right on man. Head on over. There's a few of us along the front range of Colorado. Damn winter is hanging on this year. It's snowed every week for the last 5 or so.  Back down to 15º tonight with a few inches of snow. It snows and then slowly warms up all week and it stays muddy all of the time that it ain't frozen. It'll be hotter than hell though in a few months if not before. You're gonna sleep good tonight, ... fruity gummy robot power! peace

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I really miss @Justcozz anyone heard from him lately? You doing alright?

I was thinking about him lately. I planned on trying to reach him but haven’t yet. I think I have a snail mail address for him but not a phone #. 

• Like 3

You guys know im a prepper

Some do anyway

Look this shits been gnawing at me for weeks

The covid19......

Contacts i have been telling me stuff

I am evidence kinda guy so i waited

Aww hell folks 5000 folks in Cali are under 

Self quarantine

And Florida refuses to inform public....

Its a pandemic 

Barring a miracle its coming people

Not the end of the world but i have to.wonder what folks thought of spanish flu.

Get at least 2 months food and meds stocked.up

Do not use any mask less than a p100

N95 only get 95 percent

This nasty bug is airsol

Game changer

Wash hand religiously

Avoid crowds

Lysol all you bring in and touch.

Its thankfully not hurting the young much

But the elderly are catching hell.

I also would say keep your eyes out

If the algorithms right

And many health experts say it will be a done deal by june meaning its everywhere

What they are not telling us is the week

Of June 20th appox

Half the world has the potential to fall ill

In the SAME 10 day period

It doubles every 6.4 days and has as the algorithms

Predict.

If one does the math and sets a start point of dec 26 by july its al over

Everyone infected.

God i pray some reports are false

Meaning catching it a second time is worse

I use Dr John Campbell

And Medicram for my med info

They can be found on the tube

Wash your hands religiously

Be vigilant

Think folks...you see China?

Why cant it happen where you live?

Folks the algorithm predicts panic in 6 weeks tops.

All the container ships that bring us stuff

Well they are arriving now

There are no more coming for the forseable

Future.

When the sheeple wake up the shelves go bare in a heart beat.

Get your shit together now!

This has the potential to fuck up the world economy's

Hell remember 2008?

Its going to be as bad and imo

Worse

Be safe

Public-health officials in the U.S. are striving to keep tabs on thousands of Americans who have quarantined themselves at home after returning from mainland China to curtail the new coronavirus, adding to an epidemic response that is straining already-stretched local departments.

More than 5,400 people had been asked to self-quarantine in California alone as of Feb. 14, according to the California Department of Public Health. Hundreds more are self-quarantining in Georgia, Washington state, Illinois, New York and other states.

Public-health officials are following directions from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the State Department to supervise these people, but many steps are being developed on the fly. States are using a variety of techniques to track people from calling in volunteers to make phone calls, to sending text messages and using electronic registries. (source)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I was thinking about him lately. I planned on trying to reach him but haven’t yet. I think I have a snail mail address for him but not a phone #. 

If you hear from him let me know please :)

• Like 1

Maybe the earth is finally fighting back. It's overpopulated. This fucking business model of growing by 10% every year is a dead end journey. Humans are too greedy to accept the reality. I need to smoke now.

4 hours ago, gardenartus said:

If you hear from him let me know please :)

He has been working out of town. He lost his entire grow to the weather. He said he will be back when the weather breaks and he can run again. He is well.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, JetDro said:

He has been working out of town. He lost his entire grow to the weather. He said he will be back when the weather breaks and he can run again. He is well.

TY Jet, and how are you? :)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

TY Jet, and how are you? :)

I am well thanks! How did your new led light work out ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JetDro said:

I am well thanks! How did your new led light work out ?

It is OK< but had to put a 600 watt back in for heat lol. Not super impressed but will do for now. :)

On 2/21/2020 at 10:39 AM, gardenartus said:

Wow Toker that is scary

Forget the WHO

China owns them

Its pandemic

They scrub the news

You tube demonitize anything with covid19

Italy's falling

Iran

Lebonon

Its a pandemic

Protect yourselves 

This IS not the flu

Look at Italys case rate

Omg 50 percent went severe.

Folks as we preppers always said 

And yet hoped it did not

The shit has hit the fan

Already hospitals here cant get masks....

Antiboitics all grades of things are running out

And not a lot has shipped from China and well

Wont for a while

Do not trust CCP

THEY lied to the world and hid it for a month

Who praises the commies cause commies bought them out

This shit started in November .

There are reports of folks staving in China

Now China has always had food issues

But shit like this upsets everything

Fuck cops getting it fireman will

Truckers 

Bad bad bad moon rising

If you can not get masks make some.out of the accordion style air filters rated for virus

Now n95 is better than nothing

P100 or higher better

Humboldt county has one new case...

Algorithm is spot on

We are in a pandemic and its 6 weeks at least in advance of what they claim because

Well they take CCP word for it

Criminals.

• Haha 1

What a stunning day yesterday was.

I got the scooter BR, out and went for a nice long ride up to the grow shop, to look at the lights and talk shit with the owner some. He is really good guy, and building his business really really well. I've sold a few of his tent/LED switchable light/blower all  packaged, for $395.00 they are fantastic for new growers seeking a cheap entry in to growing your own. The folks I set them up for are all about a year or 2 into owning and running them, and just love them.

I think I'll go an see the other side of the county today, have a look at the trout streams, as soon, trout season opens up, and camping!! YEAH, love some camping, fishing, cooking outdoors, damn it was very easy winter here so far, but I need to get outside, sleep uncomfortable, and stay cookiefried as I stumble around the forest.

What a great day to be alive.

• Like 2

I really should not say the LED does not impress me, the flowers in that room, are comparable to the HPS ones. Matter of fact I put two Apollo 11s in, same size, one in each room, I will see the weight on them.

I will have to see if I can get a pic, man oh man, these bushes are huge lol. One is black leaved. :)

• Like 2

I had lots of black leaved plants this last run. Never had so much color. My yield sucked though because my roots stayed too cold and most everything is leafy and no real bud material. The leaves are covered in trichomes though. Heh. It was my first grow in the new space and I learned a good lesson. Environment is everything. 

Hey Webe, you in Mich or W Va? I forget. Nice to be thinking about fishing. We had a gorgeous morning but back to cold for a couple of days. 

• Like 2

Hey Mr.Goodfellow,

I'm in PA. Today it seems to want to rain, so I'll have to rain gear up to ride.

The stocking trucks will start first of March stocking the hard hit areas. I tend to shun the stockies until it starts to warm up, then I'll yank a few from those areas for nice big fish dinner.

For me, walking the streams, where no stock trout are at,  is when you catch the stream jewels, where trout colors are vibrant, the fish are everywhere, if you have some patience. I never keep any of these unless one is harmed during the catch. I use barb less hooks, so a slack line will USUALLY release them for you. 

We do not have the big fish of western streams, these are small mountain streams, running cold and clean, small in width, and some run very long, ducking back under these old Appalachian Mountains. 

Now my grand kids are asking when are we going back up to camp and fish? That makes the wheel complete for me, to help them find other forms of happiness, of enjoying some discomfort, and to learn some stewardship of the forests and streams. Sometimes, just fire tending, I can hear them playing, back in the woods, always loud, and having fun, however as they come back towards camp, I hear them sound down, being more respectful around other camps, as they get to ours.

Ouroboros the unending wheel.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I had lots of black leaved plants this last run. Never had so much color. My yield sucked though because my roots stayed too cold and most everything is leafy and no real bud material. The leaves are covered in trichomes though. Heh. It was my first grow in the new space and I learned a good lesson. Environment is everything. 

Hey Webe, you in Mich or W Va? I forget. Nice to be thinking about fishing. We had a gorgeous morning but back to cold for a couple of days. 

I saw your plants, love the colors on them. :) You ought to see me try to get in the rooms lol I had to twist and turn, hold a plant back, so I could get in there to check trichs, almost fell into a plant lol. I have to water with a tube lol. I am gonna try to get pics when I get them out of the room.

• Haha 1

Hey Webe, I understand completely. Our parents took us on vacations to the Appalachians when we were really young and it stayed with me. I had a great life living in Montana and fishing streams almost daily. We don’t have any great ones real close. Ours is stocked and runs real low in summer irrigation time. 2 hours away north or south Will put me on some good streams. Actually straight west, too. 

I can’t wait to go to some nice ones. We have some world class fishing up in the South Platte river. Not sure how easy it is to get access and I imagine it sees pressure. Although it is in the boonies. 

2 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I saw your plants, love the colors on them. :) You ought to see me try to get in the rooms lol I had to twist and turn, hold a plant back, so I could get in there to check trichs, almost fell into a plant lol. I have to water with a tube lol. I am gonna try to get pics when I get them out of the room.

Thanks Garden. The cold dungeon produces nice colors but yield was low on some plants. The roots stayed too cold. Now I know. 

• Like 1