•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

1 hour ago, Toker said:

Statical algorithm

Its tracking nearly perfect.....

Yes, now is the time to put all your trust in a statistical algorithm!

12 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Yes! me too! You helped me right when I needed it. You helped me see a lot of things and learn to do a few for myself. I've been able to pass the same vibe on to other people and so it goes. You're making the world a better place.. No need that you don't get the credit or public fanfare; you have people that love you for it. It's funny, cannabis seems to teach everybody to be kinder in general too. Oh, and it gets you really high sometimes,t oo/// did I say I was really stoned? melting now....

That is cool, I want to be a good "spirit" :) I love you pass the knowledge on, that is the goal, teach everyone how to use natural for health.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2020 at 9:36 AM, webeblzr said:

No Thanks Toker, we'll pass!!

News outlets do a good enough job with hysterical warnings. And we give them no time of ours.

But please you all worry yourselves into exhaustion. 

Every since I was born, some THING, was coming for me: 1960's, gave us, desk diving, to save ourselves from an atomic tan from the Russians. Bell helicopter and few others were in need of some orders, so whip up the stories of the Asian Commies taking over the world.....yeah right!

1970's, then terrorist, blowing up bakers, then starting blowing up, military bases. Picking on tourist and what not.

1980's, oh yeah the great devil worshiping all across the world, stealing little children for satanic ritual, AIDs feed us fear for a while Then tons of cocaine started sweeping ghettos in America, then the rise of cocaine babies and a generation of addicts will be our downfall, and who can forget the McMillan Case, where every on of us following went insane as the trail exposed how the day care center run by a family would rape, molest, the children,!! Only to find out NOTHING HAPPENED TO THEM, they simply told psychologist what they wanted to hear, then added fantasy to it. Oh yeah, 1984 was and end of time scenario since Orwell wrote a book???

1990's was all about brown folks coming to kill us as they hate our freedom. And it was great place to scatter 9 tons of depleted uranium as weapons.

2000 terror works so well, America needs some, Kansas city bombing, World Trade center TWICE, 93 and 2001, then SAR's and H1N1, Mad cow, Round Up, there is SOMETHING always coming for us......ALWAYS. 

We live in the most war happy nation on Earth.

That is accomplished with fear and steady diet of it. 

It also needs to just sway 5% of the mass to cause the herd to stampede.

The only war we gave up on was the War On Poverty! 

As stoners, look at how easy it was to make a plant that was used for thousands of years, and by many cultures of the world, when some dickhead in America decided to turn the public's mind to make it a demon weed, in 1930's, and here we are ALMOST 100 years into that campaign and there are still bitches whinning about the effects of devil weed, when botany exposed the lies, and the teller of the lies as incompetent!!

We are such an easy herd to control man.

just my $.02

Denial is not just a river in India

But just who are "we"?

I assume you speak for yourself .

Go ahead stick your head back in the ground.

By the way whens the last time a whole European nation was on lockdown?

Its ok some folks cant deal with it.

Hell im not sure i can anymore.

Nothing wrong with being prepared for whatever one believes is coming.  Think of the three little pigs.

With that said, 

Nothing wrong with not taking "the sky is falling" or even just hard ass times aspects seriously.

I say to all, Do what you do.  I don't really give a crap.  What will be, will be.

This is nothing like the flu after WW1.  If something like that was coming, I would be concerned. 

Not that this is coronavirus is not worthy of taking precautions and such but it's not the plague and it's not the flue after ww1.

Now for unhealthy people.  Yea, take better precautions than healthy people.  Especially with breathing and heart issues.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Hempyfan said:

Now for unhealthy people.  Yea, take better precautions than healthy people.  Especially with breathing and heart issues.

The doctor is the house!

I experimented to see if I could make honey powder. Yea it turned to powder, then clumped together lol. Won't be doing this again, too much of a pain, but I did actually dry out Medicated Honey

dry honey.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, FoolOnTheHill said:

The doctor is the house!

Cov-19, conovirus is not new, SARS is a conovirus and more deadly than #19. Do you need to protect yourself, sure it would be stupid not to, are we all gonna die because of this no. Will I catch the regular flu and die, maybe. I hibernate this time of year and stay away from crowds as much as possible, been doing this for years because I don’t want to catch a bug and get really sick. Now I just have a new bug to stay away from.

Information above I got from John Hopkins, they do have pretty good doctors there.

Yes I was able to save it! I didn’t clone one of my Blueberries & Chocolate’s because it was a runt, well we know how that goes, it exploded on the flip and is the greasiest, dankest plant, so I cloned a bud hoping that I didn’t have to reveg in an Octopot and it took, it will take a month to reveg, but a least it won’t tie up a pot.

43EF55C1-AE26-4793-B006-BB3424874ED6.thumb.jpeg.f01b10ea195903cc912abac95abc7820.jpeg

the rest of the keeper cuts ready to rock and roll, just waiting on the 1st run to finish.

7707C59A-A89B-4C4C-B164-0E3BA2829DA6.thumb.jpeg.5eeda5cc178b0c2e1c5e038e4c8031ef.jpeg

• Like 3

We have two cases here and our governor just claimed a state of emergency. I don't know what to think about all this, should we be super concerned, or has this gotten to the point of being a scare tactic type reaction.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

We have two cases here and our governor just claimed a state of emergency. I don't know what to think about all this, should we be super concerned, or has this gotten to the point of being a scare tactic type reaction.

It spreads like the cold, just stay away from crowds, keep your hands clean and away from your nose and mouth, cough and sneeze into your elbow joint. It spreads by contact and someone coughing or sneezing on or around you. I take these same precautions every season. This is nothing like the measles and other shit we grew up with. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, baqualin said:

Yes I was able to save it! I didn’t clone one of my Blueberries & Chocolate’s because it was a runt, well we know how that goes, it exploded on the flip and is the greasiest, dankest plant, so I cloned a bud hoping that I didn’t have to reveg in an Octopot and it took, it will take a month to reveg, but a least it won’t tie up a pot.

43EF55C1-AE26-4793-B006-BB3424874ED6.thumb.jpeg.f01b10ea195903cc912abac95abc7820.jpeg

the rest of the keeper cuts ready to rock and roll, just waiting on the 1st run to finish.

7707C59A-A89B-4C4C-B164-0E3BA2829DA6.thumb.jpeg.5eeda5cc178b0c2e1c5e038e4c8031ef.jpeg

I am very happy for you. 

I have been in a similar situation in the past except I was unable to clone.  After that, I made backups until I was certain if it gets cut or not.

Tough but good lessons.  Keep on keeping on!

• Thanks 1

Those rooters really work well. I think they're worth the money now. My first time using them were what you gave me. Every clone rooted.

• Like 1

puff puff give!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Just a fun fact :)

89517915_4090386477641780_2837121500132147200_n.jpg

Puff Puff Give!

• Haha 1

On 3/8/2020 at 9:37 AM, FoolOnTheHill said:

Yes, now is the time to put all your trust in a statistical algorithm!

Its tracking perfeclty

Would you care to see the UKs outlook

Lol

• Like 1

20 hours ago, FoolOnTheHill said:

The doctor is the house!

They Dont have sarcasm where you live?

Run for the hill fool...run fool run

Tickles me

What a anus

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Toker said:

Kids got me salt for my birthday.

Happy birthday bro! We aren't as complicated as we get older huh?

Kids: "Dad, what would you like for your birthday?" , You: "Uh, maybe some salt.." :P

Enjoy bro. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3