•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

1 hour ago, Shoeless said:

FYI, DO NOT TOUCH THE PLATES WHEN LIVE. They will shock the living shit out of you.

Exactly what I have, but an earlier version.

• Like 2

I hope that N.A.W comes back one day.

with strains left and right. 

Really miss esko. < / 3 

• Like 1

.....luckily we allowed to do a walk in Parks/Woods ,but only 2 peeps together(except are families/peeps in 1 household) and with at least 1.5m-distance to others

0.JPG.691b2530f18cfa570e28886f17c82b61.JPG

even the Mallerds do the Distance-Thing.......i guess,they´re used to it from the annual BirdFlu-Drill

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, FoolOnTheHill said:

WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF. AT THE END OF THE 15 DAY PERIOD, WE WILL MAKE A DECISION AS TO WHICH WAY WE WANT TO GO!

????? POTUS said it, but I don’t get your point???

He choosing business over people.

Our gov made a speech today, and talked about how Trump got the govs together, and told them the states are on their own, Also the medical Federal relief, only sent in enough masks and the like for one shift for One hospital. Folks are making masks, distilling to make hand sanitizer. He is not helping giving the necessary supplies to help the medical field.

45 minutes ago, Hempyfan said:

He choosing business over people.

It’s kinda intertwined.

10 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Our gov made a speech today, and talked about how Trump got the govs together, and told them the states are on their own, Also the medical Federal relief, only sent in enough masks and the like for one shift for One hospital. Folks are making masks, distilling to make hand sanitizer. He is not helping giving the necessary supplies to help the medical field.

Same thing here and Colorado seems to be on top of it considering. 

• Like 1

I just got wiped out of all medibles on hand, I was hustling putting together packages of what I had on hand, the news hit and had 3 patients hit me today lol. Two already did, Friday and Sunday. Only thing I have left is some oil and pot. that won't be long for the pot either! I will have to make something for myself, and hide it lol

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

I just got wiped out of all medibles on hand, I was hustling putting together packages of what I had on hand, the news hit and had 3 patients hit me today lol. Two already did, Friday and Sunday. Only thing I have left is some oil and pot. that won't be long for the pot either! I will have to make something for myself, and hide it lol

Thank God I’m harvesting today!

• Like 1

I had a horrifying scare a little bit ago. My daughter called me while she was walking her neighborhood, a normal thing, and all of a sudden I hear her screaming and a dog bark. She is screaming and all I could think of was to tell her to run. Luckily the dog only grabbed hold of her jacket and pulled her to the ground.  It released the jacket and she got away, maybe because the owner called it.

She called the police, who sent animal control. Here's where I lose my shit.  The dog attacked someone earlier this year, but because my daughter was "only" pulled to the ground they couldn't do anything. Mind you, the dog was unsecure in an unfenced yard and she was walking down the other side of the street.  The helplessness I felt was crushing. She is so lucky.

I left out the breed up top so as not to bias thoughts. It was a pit bull. I don't want to hear about how sweet they are, it is all about the owner, blah blah. That breed of dog, along with others, has a propensity for aggression that needs extra attention paid to the training and secure handling.

• Sad 1

I want to tell my boss to shove it

But as im under the table and truly fucked

Might as well work as long as i can

Still wearing my n95 and goggles

Seemed to shake him

10 hours ago, Shoeless said:

I had a horrifying scare a little bit ago. My daughter called me while she was walking her neighborhood, a normal thing, and all of a sudden I hear her screaming and a dog bark. She is screaming and all I could think of was to tell her to run. Luckily the dog only grabbed hold of her jacket and pulled her to the ground.  It released the jacket and she got away, maybe because the owner called it.

She called the police, who sent animal control. Here's where I lose my shit.  The dog attacked someone earlier this year, but because my daughter was "only" pulled to the ground they couldn't do anything. Mind you, the dog was unsecure in an unfenced yard and she was walking down the other side of the street.  The helplessness I felt was crushing. She is so lucky.

I left out the breed up top so as not to bias thoughts. It was a pit bull. I don't want to hear about how sweet they are, it is all about the owner, blah blah. That breed of dog, along with others, has a propensity for aggression that needs extra attention paid to the training and secure handling.

I had my pitts nutts trimmed

He was sweet as anything

But here if that happened one could go to jail

Law says dog must be confined

Free range dogs are big troubles

All the things you don't want to hear is what it comes down to.

Owner responsibility etc

Anyway if it happened to my Daughter

There be a missing dog

Lol

16 hours ago, baqualin said:

????? POTUS said it, but I don’t get your point???

Lol

No one ever does.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Toker said:

I want to tell my boss to shove it

But as im under the table and truly fucked

Might as well work as long as i can

Still wearing my n95 and goggles

Seemed to shake him

Have a friend in the same boat, working under table, they took her out of the office and put her as a cab driver, she has three auto immune diseases, she asked to stay home, we will work it out, they won't let her stay home :( Unemployment is not going to help you folks

• Like 1

I have a new patient that brings me cool things, she brought me half gallon of everclear, another time some home made salsa I could eat with a spoon lol Peach preserves num num. This time she brought me a few pounds of roasted pecans in the shell. I am going to make her some infused mini pecan pies :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Have a friend in the same boat, working under table, they took her out of the office and put her as a cab driver, she has three auto immune diseases, she asked to stay home, we will work it out, they won't let her stay home :( Unemployment is not going to help you folks

Get back to work slaves 

• Like 2

400 in my state now

I guess this number keeping is meaningless really.

30 percent of Earth wont get it this year

Yay 

Im aiming for that group lol

• Like 2