•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

17 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

My computer gave me a red flag for your forum, I know you don't have a virus or at least I hope not

The red flag means that the website doesn't use the https protocol (encryption). A website can be dangerous with or without encryption.

Greetings SiCKNeSs.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

My computer gave me a red flag for your forum, I know you don't have a virus or at least I hope not

I'M running windows 10 now and they are picky o so called unsafe sites. got to the link above easily though. i bookmarked the whole version under knowledge. that way if i search knowledge anything of interest pops up under that heading.

btw i was in the other thread today. started surfing for blueberry hashplant and ran into this . https://oregoneliteseeds.com/product/sunkissedseeds-by-la-plata-farms-h5-10-cbg-fems/

• Like 2

This one kinda bummed me

We planted this from school 

Schools closed till May...

They sent it home as a seedling and the kid who grew the biggest got a 1000 dollar scholarship.

The garden is coming alone but oh my back

2 Auto N Lights

My chives finally coming up

20200324_183201.jpg

20200324_183204.jpg

20200324_183219.jpg

20200324_183341.jpg

20200324_183255.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gardenartus said:

on it, thanks you.  It seems some PHP stuff we dont use anyways but getting in contact with company.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is Grand Rapids Michigan, after the governor called for everyone to stay home. This is normally bumper to bumper, the parking lot normally has no parking or not much.  I have never seen GR like this.

Gr Michigan.jpg

90884415_115626863406176_8479787565828800512_o.jpg

91315235_115626806739515_2120643641453051904_o.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Toker said:

This one kinda bummed me

We planted this from school 

Schools closed till May...

They sent it home as a seedling and the kid who grew the biggest got a 1000 dollar scholarship.

The garden is coming alone but oh my back

2 Auto N Lights

My chives finally coming up

20200324_183201.jpg

20200324_183204.jpg

Maybe call the school or teacher and ask if they can monitor it online during the lockdown. It would give the kids something good to continue doing while keep their minds focused. Plus is a $1000 scholarship!!!!! 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gardenartus said:

This is Grand Rapids Michigan, after the governor called for everyone to stay home. This is normally bumper to bumper, the parking lot normally has no parking or not much.  I have never seen GR like this.

We're doing good here. Turned out my county doesn't have any cases yet. People seem to be heeding the call and keeping it safe. Some States still don't get it. We'll see how that works out. We haven't started the bad times yet. Some places are gonna be overwhelmed and the places who start practicing home isolation now will be in much better shape. But, if only half of of the country participates in reality, we're gonna be here for a much longer time than needed. Stay home, stay safe!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

We're doing good here. Turned out my county doesn't have any cases yet.

How do you know?

Did anybody get tested in your county?

• Like 1

I tell you one thing

People are fucking idiots

Wtf is this i would die rather than kill the country BULLSHIT Glen. Beck And others are Puking up?

That pussy mother fucker is in a bunker

He means send the slaves to die

Fuck the country

Fuck if i would die to save this shit hole

My people i love

This shit hole those ass holes at the top

Created can suck it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Toker said:

I tell you one thing

People are fucking idiots

Wtf is this i would die rather than kill the country BULLSHIT Glen. Beck And others are Puking up?

That pussy mother fucker is in a bunker

He means send the slaves to die

Fuck the country

Fuck if i would die to save this shit hole

My people i love

This shit hole those ass holes at the top

Created can suck it.

The Lt. Governor, Dan Patrick of Texas, is saying the same shit. Right next door in Louisiana they are having the fastest increase in cases in the world. Texas has no safety net for poor people and their health care is a joke unless you are in Houston maybe... but the good docs are only for the ultra rich. 

We'll still be fighting this shit same time next year, I predict. Americans are weak these days. Trump is already talking like we're coming out the other side. What a fucking loon. New York is doubling every 2 days, now. 

We just get to sit back and watch them all slow burn. While we all do what's needed to shorten the time...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

The Lt. Governor, Dan Patrick of Texas, is saying the same shit. Right next door in Louisiana they are having the fastest increase in cases in the world. Texas has no safety net for poor people and their health care is a joke unless you are in Houston maybe... but the good docs are only for the ultra rich. 

We'll still be fighting this shit same time next year, I predict. Americans are weak these days. Trump is already talking like we're coming out the other side. What a fucking loon. New York is doubling every 2 days, now. 

We just get to sit back and watch them all slow burn. While we all do what's needed to shorten the time...

You got that right fuck them

Dont get me wrong

I love our people

Im sick of the oppression of the elites

Slaves need to say fuck u

We want to renegotiate the deal

Or you fuck heads can do the Real work

Ya they dream this shits going away

It had not started yet

Fuck them

My mom and all the ole folks are worth more to me than a fake ass economy

Designed to oppress and rip off every on

Fuck.them

I live check to.check and i can make it a month

Fucking bullshit theifs running the banks cant?

Wtf

Corruption

Fuckers

hell i slept with the windows open and now feeling a tad funky. but i can hold my breath longer than 10 seconds with no cough or uncomfortable feeling. Yes, i'm a bit paranoid and sosed a little colloidal silver earlier. i washed off the outside of the lemonade from the store that was delivered today etc. etc. . she left it on my little porch and by the time i got there she waved as she was getting in the car lol. i'm thinking i don;t blame you sistah smdh.

just think of all the folks who are still going out the house to work in whatever capacity. hell i feel for them and also appreciate them even if they aren't doing anything for me directly. we have to start to realize that we, and us, count more them those people/them. ijs

this has put a cramp in trying to find a new woman too lol. I'm talikng on the phone to one with potential but because she lives far away , if she doesn't move I'm not taking her serious unless she tells me i passed her criteria. i seem to be good based on how she thinks etc etc. but it's best to just see what happens without much expectation imho. that way if it doesn't float no biggy and if it does., oh happy days lol. 

please use your common sense folks. boost your immune system with 10ppm, colloidal silver. note; it's not known to deal with this virus but anything that kicks out biological assholes in your body helps your immune system kick the virus in it's ass. if our immune system is functioning well we should be able to stave off the virus without dying and it's not too bad. this is based on the latest medical info and not just my opinion so far as the immune system and our bodies ability to deal effectively with this new strain of virus.

• Like 2

I would suggest Vit C, Vit D, and they are saying drink warm liquids frequently, not cold. Warm lemon juice would fit the bill, make green tea with lemon. Warm lemon juice is really not too bad.

• Like 2

Well i think i have reached my fuck it zone

Im watching cartoons and am tuning out

Of this shit

True tomorrow i have to work and im happy bout that part

Wearing a n95 all day sucks but as long as im geared up i can handle it.

Once i get home and decontamination myself

Lol i have decided to tune it all out

My plants garden and hobbies are what i will

Zone into when im not out "there".

So i have history baking and decided any prepper  worth his salt should learn how to make his own yeast so heres another hobby

There's a few i plan on taking up thats for sure

Anyway very simple

2 tablespoons of flour 3 tablespoons of water

Stir 2 times in 24 hours and repeat 3-5 days

This is day 1

20200325_192245.jpg

20200325_192303.jpg

• Like 3

I don't think we humans say enough good about each other. I want to thank all you breeders that keep this lovely plant going, and come up with medicinal strains. You all Rock! I thank you, you are doing important work. :)

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm really glad we have our personal support groups with the canna crowd. Forums are all that keeps me from being too alone. Crap, I had a long lonely winter and I'm ready to get out and around now! lol... oh well..  If this goes on for too long, my whole yard may end up covered in marijuana plants.. That'll be the only way to cut the boredom.... plant a new strain all of the time.

• Like 2