•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Just now, FoolOnTheHill said:

@SPW: Why do you post pictures of an innocent child on the internet?

Doesn't the child have a right to privacy?

Well, i post the picture because it's ok with her mom. but the reason is to share her with the world because as part of it she will learn natural reality asap and that starts without her knowledge imho.  The biggest reason i share is because i know what kids can do to/for our hearts, minds and spirits . This gift to me is essential to share with others beyond immediate family and friends. our bigger family is important too. ijs 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Innocent photos of children originally posted on social media and family blogs account for up to half the material found on some paedophile image-sharing sites, according to Australia's new Children's eSafety Commissioner.

More...

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, FoolOnTheHill said:

Innocent photos of children originally posted on social media and family blogs account for up to half the material found on some paedophile image-sharing sites, according to Australia's new Children's eSafety Commissioner.

More...

well, i sort of figured that was the angle you were alluding to.  I FEEL LIKE THIS just as is already acknowledged by the experts trying to catch these assholes They can take an innocent image and sexualize it as they choose.  So, should we stop taking and sharing pictures because of what they can do ? Hell no, our lives and how we live them in that aspect is far an away more important that to retreat and allow their misuse of images to ruin our lives.  

imho we as adults have to TAKE A STAND AND SHOW AN EXAMPLE TO AND FOR OUR CHILDREN ON HOW TO LIVE AND ACT IN THE FACE OF ASSHOLES THAT SHARE OUR WORLD.  I'm not about to allow fear of this type to dictate how I LIVE or pictures i share . If we succumb to this type of thing it's has no end to it. Their are so many assholes and sickies that we can't insulate ourselves our allow them to ever think they get to control what we do. 

Ironically i was at a neighborhood  multi event last year. i signed up to help with the cause of human trafficking. i wanted to be able to basically set these people up as well as pedophiles too. i gave them all this info and nobody contacted me and it wasn't in my spam folder either.  At least i was willing when someone put me to task in person. ijs 

thankyou for your concern and information i was ignorant of as well concerning the use of pictures proven to be used be these folks. sure we all know it was happening no doubt. but seeing the evidence of such makes it more real and essential to know. :grinning_respect:

• Like 1

Spreading what the world needs now via my kids . Sweetie Pie and Soul- Jah

it’s funny how she puts her leg like that. I’ve had a couple others do it too. 

So, the mouse fiasco last night. 

I heard the mouse squeaking sorta loud. I was like wtf damn sound like it’s stuck. Went into the kitchen to investigate. I thought it was behind/under the fridge stuck some how.  I kept hearing it in distress. 

My friend on the phone said the mouse was having a baby lol smdh. I was like I don’t think they make noise like that having a baby... 

so, low and behold I found out where the mouse was and why it sounded so close. The little fucker was inside the kitchen light globe. Wtf smdh 

so, I figured out the light was burning him/her and turned it off. So, time to take the globe off and save the mouse. The suggestion to keep the light on to kill it wasn’t an option. Mouse didn’t deserve that even though it pooped on my stove. (Back to that later)

fuck, I cannot get the globe off after 3 tries. Then used the dogs bathing rubber glove with the little rubber nubs.  I had a big trash bag ready to let the whole thing drop into the trash bag.  Easy peezy; or so I thought. 

So, finally I felt the globe break loose so I could turn it to take it off. In my mind I was like yeah I got you talking to the damn globe lol. 

So, I get ready and turn the globe and ready to drop it in the bag and much to my surprise the damn mouse looked like it was hanging from it’s tail from the bulb itself. I dropped the damn globe on the floor with a huge crash. 

Ok, fuk the globe let’s deal with the baby mouse. Turns out it was actually stuck in-between the swirls of the cfl bulb by its leg. 

I tried to pull it free and that didn’t work after 2 attempts and it’s squeaking in distress.  So, I unscrew the bulb with the kid hanging onto it because it’s stuck. 

Finally I get some light from the stove hood. The see shorty and then figure out how to extract it as painlessly as possible.  So, I took his leg part and worked it towards the larger space between the bulb’s swirls. It worked and then it was like the mouse disappeared. 

saw it was still in the bag thank goodness. Now, to let it go outside as my bright idea.  Oops not so bright an idea because without mom it’s survival in damp weather was unlikely. 

So, I did what I felt was right. I open the bag and let it scamper under the stove to reunite with mom. 

As for mom, when I went to investigate. And had cut the light off to save the baby. Mom came looking for her kid on the stove and it was quite obvious. She even looked directly at me and stood slightly as if to say can you help me find my baby. I wish I could have filmed this mouse doing this. It was amazing to be a part of. 

I did get this short film to show the house MGT team where the mouse was and why I shouldn’t have to pay for the globe. I will though you f need be.  

Be nice to creatures like you want others to be nice to you. Ijs 

D4410369-3BBF-469D-AEFA-1B848F44696C.jpeg

0D0EC17F-0E1B-4899-8776-59AED560668A.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FoolOnTheHill said:

@SPW: Why do you post pictures of an innocent child on the internet?

Doesn't the child have a right to privacy?

@gardenartus What did I tell ya!:rofl

• Haha 1

I agree SPW< and what a cool story, I Love it. we do not kill mice either, we catch them in a Folgers can and let them outside. Love your heart and kindness, you are a good man.

• Thanks 1

fuckin' miss you guys - being a dad and working full time takes 25 hrs a day!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I am experimenting with air-layering this spring. Trying to get some rhododendrons from my neighbors, and doing a regular layering and an air-layering experiment with my Forsythia. Also trying to air-layer a schefflera I have indoors. We'll see if I was successful at removing that so-called "cambium" layer. Got some rooting hormone gel from Element Nutrients in WA. I hope it wasn't contaminated with COVID-19!

EDIT: Hmm, this was the 80,000th post in this sub-forum. Woooo! I'll see myself out, now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hey @Damar, glad to hear all is well. How many kids you got now? :lol: good to see you! peace 

Think it was Diesel that told me about those UV Lights for furnace and duct work. I ordered them, went to check hours on the bulb, Holy moses, they raised the price, I got the double for 170, they are now 299!

• Like 1

Very nice. That could really clean the air you breathe if you set it up that way. I suppose the plants need to breathe, too. 

On 3/29/2020 at 7:29 PM, gardenartus said:

States Stay AT Home for the month of April - 420 month   think folks are gonna run out of smoke

OMG!

So far, my favorite dispensary has stayed open. It's all online or call-ahead ordering, and they bring it out to your car. Too bad their parking lot is gravel. We could put skates on them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hi guys was wondering if anyone knew anything about these guys or the beans 

F1B89530-D9D2-4816-A6ED-69AF825BCE19.jpeg

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Very nice. That could really clean the air you breathe if you set it up that way. I suppose the plants need to breathe, too. 

Remember I had PM come through my vents upstairs to the flower room, this should keep that from happening. Should kill bugs too. Bought it for preventative, hoping it helps mine and the cat's allergies too. :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

OMG!

So far, my favorite dispensary has stayed open. It's all online or call-ahead ordering, and they bring it out to your car. Too bad their parking lot is gravel. We could put skates on them.

When I saw it stays on your shoes up to 5 days, all patients forewarned, curb side service here, ran some out to a patient yesterday. Everyone can come in their jammies if they want, they don't have to get out of the car lol

I Had to pay for and preorder soil, they are going to do curbside Pick up tomorrow.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Papalag said:

Hi guys was wondering if anyone knew anything about these guys or the beans 

F1B89530-D9D2-4816-A6ED-69AF825BCE19.jpeg

Nope, that’s one I never heard of, it’s getting tough anymore with everybody and his brother selling seed.

• Like 2

Turkmenistan 'bans the word "coronavirus" and threatens to arrest anyone seen wearing a face mask'

:wtf:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1604349000_BeauxArtsBall04_11_2015-444-Edit.thumb.jpg.c29e22495ebc7b83682472bd5dc10249.jpg

• Like 1