•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

FYI = be very careful who you order products from these days especially sites geared to growers.  i got a refund on the cordeset i thought i was going

in response to sending me a socket  w/cord set that was not even possible;le to use based on plug configuration that was/is totally different making it unusable.  i told her that that's not how you do business. you do not send or substitute a product without contacting the customer period. not to mention the fact that Tristan lied in her response. how the fuck do u offer a replacement for a product with a product that won't work. and it's obvious that it will not. smdh i wish i could hear her say it to my face so i could slap her as son as the lie had stopped. I ALSO wrote back and TOLD THAT HUZZY THAT SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO APOLOGIZE .

FYI = TODAY THE COMPANY HAS A NOTE = WHICH STARTS WITH A LIE. THEY DON'T VALUE CUSTOMERS BECAUSE F THEY DID THEY NEVER WOULD HAVE DEALT WITH ME ;LIKE THEY DID AND NEVER APOLOGIZE ONCE FOR DOING WHAT THEY NEVER SHOULD HAVE DONE IN THE 1ST. DAMN PLACE.  never deal with this company if they come back. fuk em

A message to our valued customers

After careful thought and deliberation in the face of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, and in what we believe is in the best interest of our employees and local communities, NationalHydroGroup.com has suspend operations until further notice. All open orders will process as normal.

We will work directly with our customers and will provide refunds to those who have open orders if they would prefer. Our phones are currently unavailable but you can email us at support@nwgsupply.com or use the icon in the lower right corner to submit your inquiry.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this short notice will undoubtedly create. We look forward to welcoming you back as circumstances improve, NationalHydroGroup.com

on (National Hydro Group)

Mar 30, 10:37 AM PDT

Business hours are only during the week Mon-Fri and currently on limited access with the Coronavirus pandemic. If that will not work we will get over a return label, as that is the replacement piece that our site offers for that Vertical Cordset ordered.

Trystan
Customer Support

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I WOULD ALSO BE CAREFUL ON SENDING MONEY TO BUY THINGS WITHOUT CHECKING AHEAD TO SEE IF THE COMPANY IS FUNCTIONING AND IT'S PLANS TO OPERATE OR NOT IN THIS PANDEMIC.  THINK OF WHAT will occur if you need to sue a company now. might be good to check paypal to see how they will operate as well.  

Post office = i don't want to go to the post office. i'll explore having postal items sent to me and then hand it off to the mail carrier to mail if need be. 

Budget and spending now has to be restricted now. no i didn't buy the seeds i just saw pop up even though i wanted them. playing for seeds now in my situation makes no SINSE literally lol. i've got to make sure whatever essentials i need i can pay for if i can get them.  have to get ahead more with dog food/cat food  as well cause u never know. i usually stay ahead by a bag for both. 

i'll be making grocery lists based on cheap long term items to include food stuffs i don't eat a lot of like Pasta, cheap canned meats, have some now but will go back to the slightly higher treet which is like spam but not as good.  dollar store had gnocchi and grabbed 3 for a $1 each. = 2 meals for ea. package or enough for 4 sides. black folks don't know wtf that is usually so i was happy to see them.  8PM QUARANTINE IN EFFECT , SO LET ME GO TO THE DOLLAR STORE AND SEE WHAT THEY HAVE NOW. SEE YALL. 

• Like 3

Pointless jobs

''The fact that so many people work pointless jobs is partly why we are so ill prepared to respond to Covid-19. The pandemic is highlighting that many jobs are not essential, yet we lack sufficient key workers to respond when things go bad.

People are compelled to work pointless jobs because in a society where exchange value is the guiding principle of the economy, the basic goods of life are mainly available through markets. This means you have to buy them, and to buy them you need an income, which comes from a job.''

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200331-covid-19-how-will-the-coronavirus-change-the-world

Lets hope everybody wakes up during these times.... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Social Distancing

New computer modelling research from Harvard University, which has yet to be published in an academic journal, warns that it may be necessary for intermittent social distancing measures to be maintained into 2022 in the US unless other interventions such as vaccines, drug therapies and aggressive quarantine measures can be put into place..

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200324-covid-19-how-social-distancing-can-beat-coronavirus

• Like 1

My new patients are having good results, they are both losing weight, which they wanted too. I am going to try something new and give caps with turmeric and black pepper, boswellia acid, and ginger, to sub out for ibuprofen. I know the CBD tincture I make with these in it works quite well, but with cannabis being expensive, want to bump up anti inflammatory properties with the other herbs., that way able to use more, without added expense of cannabis.  I'll let you know if it works. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Plan for the worst hope for the best

Since i dont have shit to do the garden 

Is a biggie

I suggest everyone does one.

It takes you away lol

So i 300 lettuce plants in and just planted 100 onion plants, red and whites.

I have 100 yukon white potato  plants im fixing to get in.

Garlic as well today.

I have my herbs ready

Basil parsley oregano lemon thyme

I have started a lemon tree and im getting ginger root.

I have corn squash watermelons tomtoes and peppers to get in to as well as raddish and carrots.

Sheesh

Tasty looking summer.

I show it soon when there is something to see.

Im hoping i can catch the farmer and get him to turn over a half acer for me.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, gardenartus said:

My new patients are having good results, they are both losing weight, which they wanted too. I am going to try something new and give caps with turmeric and black pepper, boswellia acid, and ginger, to sub out for ibuprofen. I know the CBD tincture I make with these in it works quite well, but with cannabis being expensive, what to bump up anti inflammatory properties with the other herbs., that way able to use more, without added expense of cannabis.  I'll let you know if it works. :)

because of you sistah i will be exploring adding mushrooms to the tincture. lions mane and chaga mushrooms to see what effect they have if any. yes, both seem to have anti cancer properties and other benefits too.  yes, that will be added to the tumeric, blk pepper, boswella acid and ginger. also echinaceia  which has various uses that might be able to work well in combination with the others. obviously i'll plug in some and test against formulation differences based on results .

Now, the questions. 1st. how/where to buy boswella acid of quality with least cost. what amounts of each did you use for magic elixir you made that i used ? your method to mix/combine them ?

@Toker  I already know i will end up trying to grow food in my yard. getting started and logistics is somewhat of a pita since food growing is new to me. you mentioned a few items i want to grow, garlic and Ginger mandatory and the ginger will be used for coking and making drinks like ginger beer and a juice type of tonic. already working on the formula slowly using only a couple ingredients to test taste etc. . just recently made a small batch the other day, i got the ginger right cause t has that ginger bite without being overwhelming and the base was organic green tea = newman's 

onions and spring onions, green beans, kale, collards = last 3 i hated with a passion as a kid frfr.  herbs like basil, thyme,  and a couple others. strawberries eventually and cucumber for salad and making pickles.  I NEVER HEARD of YUKON WHITES, SO that's news to me i buy yukon golds often. thx 

Note to all = i can no longer see my caps alert on my laptop. abut to gogle to see if it's an easy fix. I'm a caps bandit because i can't type worth shit and nothing more. ijs 

• Like 2

COVID-19: German official accuses US of ‘modern piracy

200,000 face masks ordered by Germany seized at an airport in Bangkok following 'wild west' intervention by US authorities

Ayhan Şimşek   |03.04.2020

BERLIN

A senior German politician on Friday accused the Trump administration of “modern piracy” after nearly 200,000 face masks ordered by Germany were seized by U.S. authorities.

Andreas Geisel, the interior minister for Berlin state, confirmed media reports that about 200,000 FFP2 masks purchased for the Berlin police were seized at an airport in the Thai capital Bangkok following intervention by American authorities.

“We view this as an act of modern piracy,” he said in a written statement, stressing that such behavior between transatlantic partners is unacceptable.

"Even in times of global crisis there should be no wild west methods. I am urging the [German] federal government to demand the U.S.A. respect international rules,” he added.

According to German public broadcaster RBB, Berlin had purchased the masks from U.S. company 3M, which has factories in China.

The shipment destined for Germany was stopped at the Bangkok airport following intervention by American authorities and was diverted to the U.S., local media reported.

The Trump administration has been accused of pursuing a haphazard, “every man for himself” policy on equipment needed to deal with the pandemic.

The rapid spread of coronavirus has led to a global run on sales of face masks, while many countries are facing shortages.

Germany is the third-worst-affected country by the coronavirus pandemic in Europe after Italy and Spain.

Germany's death toll rose to 1,217 on Friday, while the total number of cases surpassed 89,500.

Data compiled by U.S.-based Johns Hopkins University shows worldwide infections surging past 1 million, with more than 55,100 deaths. Over 221,200 people have recovered.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

because of you sistah i will be exploring adding mushrooms to the tincture. lions mane and chaga mushrooms to see what effect they have if any. yes, both seem to have anti cancer properties and other benefits too.  yes, that will be added to the tumeric, blk pepper, boswella acid and ginger. also echinaceia  which has various uses that might be able to work well in combination with the others. obviously i'll plug in some and test against formulation differences based on results .

Now, the questions. 1st. how/where to buy boswella acid of quality with least cost. what amounts of each did you use for magic elixir you made that i used ? your method to mix/combine them ?

https://www.amazon.com/Bulksupplements-Boswellia-Serrata-Extract-Kilogram/dp/B01LVU10EE?th=1 I use .25 ounces per ounce of MCT oil.  I mix all and cook over a double boiler, or I will put it in a Ball jar in temp controlled water bath for a day. I have not used this one yet, just put an order through, the last I bought is very expensive, so trying this one to see if as good of quality.

I tried a patient on everything for digestive issues, when I added in Lions mane, for Alzheimer, it worked for the digestive issues. Mushrooms have a lot of medicinal properties. Ginger and black pepper both bump the bio-availability of many things, besides being medicinal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For mushroom information in all aspects.  Paul Staments is a person I highly recommend looking into.  He is one of the leading myco guy on the planet.

This is my mushroom site of choice:  https://fungi.com/  

I have personally seen their reishi mushrooms truly help.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

@Toker  I already know i will end up trying to grow food in my yard. getting started and logistics is somewhat of a pita since food growing is new to me. you mentioned a few items i want to grow, garlic and Ginger mandatory and the ginger will be used for coking and making drinks like ginger beer and a juice type of tonic. already working on the formula slowly using only a couple ingredients to test taste etc. . just recently made a small batch the other day, i got the ginger right cause t has that ginger bite without being overwhelming and the base was organic green tea = newman's 

onions and spring onions, green beans, kale, collards = last 3 i hated with a passion as a kid frfr.  herbs like basil, thyme,  and a couple others. strawberries eventually and cucumber for salad and making pickles.  I NEVER HEARD of YUKON WHITES, SO that's news to me i buy yukon golds often. thx 

Note to all = i can no longer see my caps alert on my laptop. abut to gogle to see if it's an easy fix. I'm a caps bandit because i can't type worth shit and nothing more. ijs 

Could have been golds..

Ya prolly was

Red ones sold out

Its beautiful

Im drinking lol

I got choirs done and honestly is so nice i just decided to call it and get my relax on

Prolly bbq chicken soon.

Let yall in a little closer

Hell the worlds on fire and what we do im sure 

Few care now so fuck it.

I am truly grateful for where i live

But i never was a snot nose

Snot nose see this and not know what to do.

If i were 20 years younger me and my shovel

A few cows and chickens

Land that has no fucking forever tax on it

Oh hell i never need anything i could not bater for.

Embrace this simple shit

I know it sounds dumb

I always been poor so the simple stuff kept 

Me going instead of crawling.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Check it out, I get a mention in the intro.:)

Check out the fourth video, it's the first in the series with the intro.

https://www.instagram.com/octopot_growsystems/?hl=en

• Like 2

So he is going to use your soil recipe, that is pretty cool. Small world, he lives here in Michigan, never met him.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, saxo said:

COVID-19: German official accuses US of ‘modern piracy

200,000 face masks ordered by Germany seized at an airport in Bangkok following 'wild west' intervention by US authorities

Ayhan Şimşek   |03.04.2020

BERLIN

A senior German politician on Friday accused the Trump administration of “modern piracy” after nearly 200,000 face masks ordered by Germany were seized by U.S. authorities.

Andreas Geisel, the interior minister for Berlin state, confirmed media reports that about 200,000 FFP2 masks purchased for the Berlin police were seized at an airport in the Thai capital Bangkok following intervention by American authorities.

“We view this as an act of modern piracy,” he said in a written statement, stressing that such behavior between transatlantic partners is unacceptable.

"Even in times of global crisis there should be no wild west methods. I am urging the [German] federal government to demand the U.S.A. respect international rules,” he added.

According to German public broadcaster RBB, Berlin had purchased the masks from U.S. company 3M, which has factories in China.

The shipment destined for Germany was stopped at the Bangkok airport following intervention by American authorities and was diverted to the U.S., local media reported.

The Trump administration has been accused of pursuing a haphazard, “every man for himself” policy on equipment needed to deal with the pandemic.

The rapid spread of coronavirus has led to a global run on sales of face masks, while many countries are facing shortages.

Germany is the third-worst-affected country by the coronavirus pandemic in Europe after Italy and Spain.

Germany's death toll rose to 1,217 on Friday, while the total number of cases surpassed 89,500.

Data compiled by U.S.-based Johns Hopkins University shows worldwide infections surging past 1 million, with more than 55,100 deaths. Over 221,200 people have recovered.

Trump was all but bragging about that today at his briefing. I have to turn his lies off when he comes on with that shit anymore. I won't listen. I'll get the ugly details later. He can't find any medical supplies in the world because he has burned every bridge that the US ever had with any country and nobody will deal with him. History will tell the story some other time. 

Stay close to the house brother! Protect the family.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Trump was all but bragging about that today at his briefing. I have to turn his lies off when he comes on with that shit anymore. I won't listen. I'll get the ugly details later. He can't find any medical supplies in the world because he has burned every bridge that the US ever had with any country and nobody will deal with him. History will tell the story some other time. 

Stay close to the house brother! Protect the family.

Seized by American authorities in Thailand, uh, think about that for a moment????

So, i've asked for help to set the tent up. want to get rolling asap. i looked at the ones in flower and my estimate of 1 zip per plant was off by quite a bit cause they aren't stretching anymore and pistils are starting to turn. they will be mini-mini popcorn buds lol. as long as they smoke good after a 30 day cure. on the way to a 2 and 3 month cure as well, i'll be happy.   they are getting frosty just so small. even the little squirt is pumping out impressive frost as small as ting as she is. on 4-20 they will be 61 days from flip.  I expect to chop 1st to 2nd week of may. just happen to have the luxury to let them go that long. 

next batch should be far better with the 600 blasting them. they will get some Alaska grow for the first time the next time they need to be watered and that will be maintained two weeks into flower. plants usually love that alaska shit. i fed close to 100 back in 09 on alaska grow and they were thriving until the mites an pm gave me the one two punch. 

i harvested and it was smokable but not sellable smdh. i was set up to do big things, not try to sell bud to live. i don't miss the homeless death trap living though. I'm thankful i made it this far frfr.  covid 19 be damned !  I'm a bulldog and my immune system isn't to shabby. i am getting out to stand and do some taiji on the regular though to help my immune system. 

i found a seed in the stuff called sour daddy. 1st seed i found i lost some how. but the dark one i wrapped in paper towel until i can label it. that blue vortex is/was good smoke too. that will be gone tomorrow. been burping the sour daddy and that pretty fat nug of the shit i can't recall the name. smdh if that seed is a sour daddy lady i'll be happy as long as she grows and clones. males are now an issue i have nothing but queens lol.  I'm considering popping some cannatonic bx reg. version. maybe a male will blend well with the warrior tonic that's 1/2 cannatonic.  = added vigor from different inputs of 2 separate cannatonic cuts is more likely than not imho.  now when i say that it's really based on decent numbers of those seeds being used to diversify the cannatonic genes while also enhancing their similarities as well. imho. My tiny sample is not likely to prove that out unless i just get fortunate.  something for me to consider for later. so as usual i use these post to keep track of ideas. 

i skimmed this real fast and found it intriguing in positive ways. yet also in very nefarious ways based on the paragraph on nationalization of various institutions .  The fact is that smacks of covert manipulations that was contrived and calculated. ijs  as soon as i read that part i was like wait a fuk n minute. smdh 

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200331-covid-19-how-will-the-coronavirus-change-the-world

• Like 2

9 hours ago, baqualin said:

Seized by American authorities in Thailand, uh, think about that for a moment????

I don't agree with him seizing somebody else's supplies no matter where it is. He was wrong from the beginning and now is trying to make up for it by bullying others.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I don't agree with him seizing somebody else's supplies no matter where it is. He was wrong from the beginning and now is trying to make up for it by bullying others.

You missed my point.

US Authorities in Thailand????? 
I’m being skeptical.

• Like 1

OK, I get ya.... yeah, it's hard to believe that it happened in the first place.. I haven't heard about it anywhere else. But, do I believe Trump would try and pull something along those lines? Absolutely.

• Like 1

Yeah, I saw that yesterday but it doesn't mention any seizure in Thailand. I was aware they were trying to divert orders from going out of the US.

The Apollo came out like that for me SPW< all popcorn buds, course she was one of those long legged sativas that don't give much weight.

• Like 1