Jump to content
  •     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Recommended Posts

Well, is it not surprising that we did take those masks.  We are dicks.  

Seriously though, I am embarrassed by that dick move.  Though we are so good at being dicks, Turkey took a cue from Trump and did the same thing to Spain over ventilators except worse because Spain already paid millions for the ventilators.

So the countries of the world are beginning to have a whip it out contest to see who the biggest dick is.  Led by the littlest of the big dicks who currently reins in the 3 inch and under category or in the 4 to 6-year-old group.  Ok, I just made that up.  I am willing to concede he could be bigger than a group of 4-6 year olds.... Maybe

  • Its the only way Trump can be referred to in a big dick way, is that he has to be the biggest dick! 
    • Though Turkey might have length and girth Trump is arguing where the measure the starts and ends and arguing about a handicap (Like in golf, where they might just give him some inches to better equal the measurement???)

America lost its greatness, haha, like we ever was, after WW2.  We had a couple of flash in the pan good moments but for the life of me the concept of America being anything but an ad, its also not as bad as I appear to make it out if your an American middle class and up but if your part of the getting taking advantage of at the lowest level.

  • I must take a line or so from a comedian, my fried ass brain can't recall correct right now so please forgive. 
    Quote

    You better get to dancing or singing or something, get to entertaining these

    "I say people and not white people as its people with influence, power and money and by a wee bit that is integrated".  Mostly in the back of that bus!!  

America only cares about itself, just as all countries when push comes to shove.  Its just people think we don't push as we do.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

World Covid deaths as of 12 CT

World: 62,444
EU: 35,510
US: 7,896
China: 3,326

Tell me China's telling the truth!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, baqualin said:

World Covid deaths as of 12 CT

World: 62,444
EU: 35,510
US: 7,896
China: 3,326

Tell me China's telling the truth!

They are saying China is lying and it is more like 40k dead!

Chinese investigative outlet Caixin reports:

When mortuaries opened back up this week in the Hubei capital, people had to wait in line for as long as five hours to receive the remains of their loved ones lost during the epidemic.

One photo published by Caixin shows a truck loaded with 2,500 urns arriving at the Hankou Mortuary. The driver said that he had delivered the same amount to the mortuary the day before.

Another photo shows stacks of urns inside the mortuary. There were seven stacks with 500 urns in each stack, adding up to 3,500 urns.

Taken together with the new shipment, the number of urns on hand at the mortuary looks to be more than double Wuhan’s death toll.

Urns are reportedly being distributed at a rate of 500 a day at the mortuary until the Tomb Sweeping Day holiday, which falls on April 4 this year.

Wuhan has seven other mortuaries. If they are all sticking to the same schedule, this adds up to more than 40,000 urns being distributed in the city over the next 10 days.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, baqualin said:

World Covid deaths as of 12 CT

World: 62,444
EU: 35,510
US: 7,896
China: 3,326

Tell me China's telling the truth!

There hasn't been much truth-telling by any of the governments.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gardener said:

There hasn't been much truth-telling by any of the governments.  

Agreed, and sadly, I believe the US is in the lead... Hard to tell right now. The race is a heated one between China, Russia, and us....

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Detroit has been hit so hard, today they are shipping patients from there to the hospital in Grand Rapids, I know we need to help each other, but I not sure that is such a good idea to transport those with it. Wish they would keep those with it there, and ship those who need other medical care here.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leg quarters are not my favorite

Still much can be done

Im making soup out of some to.

I grabbed 50 lbs a month ago lol

 

20200404_135512.jpg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally found some fricking beans, Yeah!!!:jump:

82B8C186-BC39-49F9-B79F-B1BC20B46D29.thumb.jpeg.31c981e7eb5c07a35b4f2da19bf983c3.jpeg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Detroit has been hit so hard, today they are shipping patients from there to the hospital in Grand Rapids, I know we need to help each other, but I not sure that is such a good idea to transport those with it. Wish they would keep those with it there, and ship those who need other medical care here.

It don't matter anymore im sad to say

Going to be everywhere.

Im cashing my chips in this week

And staying home

Fuck work for a few weeks.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2020 at 11:38 PM, baqualin said:

Tell me China's telling the truth!

While Americans are dropping like flies, some people worry about Chinese figures.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Toker said:

It don't matter anymore im sad to say

Going to be everywhere.

Im cashing my chips in this week

And staying home

Fuck work for a few weeks.

 

I have not went anywhere, my guy does all the running he is younger and healthier then me lol. We are following the "protocols" and leaving things not needed soon in the car for 3 days. Shoes off, we might take it further and also he will take a shower and wash cloths after going to the store. Any fast food, food goes on plates, all containers dumped, counter wiped with disinfectant, hands washed. We are not allowing anyone inside, my patients still need medicine, they stocked up but not for this long. Meeting them curbside. One drives two hours to see me, that is the pits I can't have her in, but I am too high risk. I am not going anywhere, I had to go get soil and to the bank, and I never left the car.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FoolOnTheHill said:

While Americans are dropping like flies, some people worry about Chinese figures.

Pretty sure the entire world has a math problem.  

This I say generically:

To those stuck on numbers.  Who cares.  It's a bad one.  Take it seriously.  What you can be sure of those if they are it is rising, it is.  Be careful on the downslope direction when they say it.

Be wise, be competent, be disciplined and with a bit of luck its all good.  Don't, that just might be your arse.  Finger-pointing is for people who agendas and the misguided to those who have not adjusted to the current times and what that means. 

  • Right now, worry about what is in front of you and how to manage your life, for now, short and mid-term concept. 

The rest are things you will never know nor will you be able to change.  So for now, take you of you and yours and what settles out over time will be the new living environment and then take up the shit but for now. 

  • More important things are at hand that allows for that tomorrow.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FoolOnTheHill said:

While Americans are dropping like flies, some people worry about Chinese figures.

You are so Fool of it you totally missed the point.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Hempyfan said:

Pretty sure the entire world has a math problem.  

This I say generically:

To those stuck on numbers.  Who cares.  It's a bad one.  Take it seriously.  What you can be sure of those if they are it is rising, it is.  Be careful on the downslope direction when they say it.

Be wise, be competent, be disciplined and with a bit of luck its all good.  Don't, that just might be your arse.  Finger-pointing is for people who agendas and the misguided to those who have not adjusted to the current times and what that means. 

  • Right now, worry about what is in front of you and how to manage your life, for now, short and mid-term concept. 

The rest are things you will never know nor will you be able to change.  So for now, take you of you and yours and what settles out over time will be the new living environment and then take up the shit but for now. 

  • More important things are at hand that allows for that tomorrow.

One post and I’m stuck on / worried about numbers, come on, are we not allowed to discuss the situation or are there particular guidelines we must follow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think my business is going to slow down, have two coming by today. I am totally wiped out of medibles, again :)

I tried a cap of Turmeric with black pepper, and a cap of boswellia acid, have to get ginger yet, it seems my neuropathy is not so bad today. I don't normally take large doses of turmeric, since on blood thinners, but I think this actually works for neuropathy.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did a bad bad thing, did not write on seeds who send me what. I found some and they are really nice breeds, OMG< I screwed up, I don't know who sent me what lol I know Green Ale, Biguns breeds, and Perkins cut, think JC, the rest, I am screwed lol. Some the writing is gone! ha!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey now GA. I sent you the Perkins Cut, if that helps. Glad to hear you are staying safe. Goes for the rest of you as well.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I have not went anywhere, my guy does all the running he is younger and healthier then me lol. We are following the "protocols" and leaving things not needed soon in the car for 3 days. Shoes off, we might take it further and also he will take a shower and wash cloths after going to the store. Any fast food, food goes on plates, all containers dumped, counter wiped with disinfectant, hands washed. We are not allowing anyone inside, my patients still need medicine, they stocked up but not for this long. Meeting them curbside. One drives two hours to see me, that is the pits I can't have her in, but I am too high risk. I am not going anywhere, I had to go get soil and to the bank, and I never left the car.

Its a fucked up situation for sure.

We get thru it though.

You got nuff meds to sleep thru the next 2 months lol

I say stay stoned and home till this shit blows over.

I been gardening like my food supply depended on it lol

Tomorrow im doing red potatoes and pearl onions for my ex and she picked up the ginger root.

I am going to order more birds Turkeys and Ducks friday lol.

I still have a shit load of planting to do 

I heard some places wont let you buy seeds

Non essential..

We are cool that way so far.

Little buggers growing,8 chicks for 24 bucks

ISA browns. 

Excellent layers

They be pullets soon and go out in the 

Chicken house so i can brood the turkey

And duckling chicks.

Duck eggs are killer and so to Turkey eggs

But the ex makes a mean duck and swears by baking with duck eggs 

And well all that chicken and duck shit it gonna make my soil rich

 

20200405_203513.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the past week, as we converse with family, friends, either in text messages or on line, the one question, I've been asking, is who do you know, personally with the bug?

A lot of I've heard of, "I've heard tell of, or I've read of, but in our circle of friends and family, we have contact with, we do not know anyone with it.

Friends in 3 parts of Florida, report no one they know. Alabama nothing. North Carolina nothing. I called a very good friend in Fish town Philadelphia, asking how his elderly parents are doing, fine, how about your wife's family, fine, do you know anyone bugged out....no we do not.

We asked everyone in the family, in laws, ex's,  and and their extended family's, all fine, and we do not know of anyone.

We have followed the guide lines with out waiver, have not hoarded anything, my wife backed off going to her work to 2 days a week, 3 from home.

Planting my extra tubs and extra pots and what not with food bearing plants, herbs, good stuff.

Yesterday put out my hummingbird feeders, for the past 17 or 18 years now, damn they bring such joy to watch them.

I know many folks are NOT doing well, and we wish the best for everyone.

It's just seems curious we do not know one single case, in all the folks we know.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally know of no one in the US.  However. internationally.  I know too many and some are not her anymore.

In US, I met a lady who had to stay at a friend's house as she works in a traveling field and while she was gone her partner got it.  So she came to this area.   She was never home during this issue. 

The other was a lady I work with husband died from it.  However, they were separated and he was in NYC and wholly no exposure for her as they were in different states.  They were separated for work and not relationship aspects.  A middle-aged man who passed.

  • At this time, funerals are not as dignified as normal. 
    • I can understand the pain this has on people as I almost suffered this myself when my wife passed away a few years ago.

It is good we do not know many with it.  This means what we are doing is working.

  • With that said, if you want proof.  Go volunteer at a hospital.

Stay healthy.  Take seriously.  What comes after these areas that hit hard is a depression on a mass scale.  In areas hit real hard the suicide rate and attempted suicides are through the roof.  This is not just a sickness, it's a mental one too!  This will increase as the finances of people reduce and hope fades.

Stay disciplined to this and stay healthy and alive.  Even surviving this is likely to cause further health issues for many people later on from medical, mental and financial.  PTSD diagnosis for medical cannabis scripts just for dealing with this once over will be legitimate.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, webeblzr said:

In the past week, as we converse with family, friends, either in text messages or on line, the one question, I've been asking, is who do you know, personally with the bug?

A lot of I've heard of, "I've heard tell of, or I've read of, but in our circle of friends and family, we have contact with, we do not know anyone with it.

Friends in 3 parts of Florida, report no one they know. Alabama nothing. North Carolina nothing. I called a very good friend in Fish town Philadelphia, asking how his elderly parents are doing, fine, how about your wife's family, fine, do you know anyone bugged out....no we do not.

We asked everyone in the family, in laws, ex's,  and and their extended family's, all fine, and we do not know of anyone.

We have followed the guide lines with out waiver, have not hoarded anything, my wife backed off going to her work to 2 days a week, 3 from home.

Planting my extra tubs and extra pots and what not with food bearing plants, herbs, good stuff.

Yesterday put out my hummingbird feeders, for the past 17 or 18 years now, damn they bring such joy to watch them.

I know many folks are NOT doing well, and we wish the best for everyone.

It's just seems curious we do not know one single case, in all the folks we know.

I did hummers for years and then moved

Im back in the country and thats one of the first things i did this month

Soon what i call the Gathering will occur

On their migration here they will be hungry

I have seen 40 birds at the start

They would drink a.feeder a day

You know thats a lot of birds

Hopefully this year i will be graced enough

To entice them to hang out here as much as they care to.

Yes

Hummingbirds are a joy

20200327_195628.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got done making and wrapping 144 PB kisses, Whew! My hands started to lock, got it done just in time before Witch hands happened lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...