•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Yeah, the pressure is high on me lately. I am the point man of a huge contract and have to answer for my men and my bosses. I go through the week feeling like I can't make Anyone happy. I have been taking my work home and that is a bad sign.

Today we went for a drive, went to a park and found it closed. I forgot that park was National. So we went to another park (Gas Works Park), ran the dogs a bit and smoked a bit. Stopped off and bought some glass and then hit Dick's Drive in. Home just in time to watch the Seahawks. Making hash from last couple of harvest while I watch the game. So far kind of a sloppy game on Seahawk's part.

Thanks for dropping by BQ.

I have really been hooked on reading about that black market drug site that was taken over by the FBI and all the fall-out associated with it. I joined one of the forums for a sister site, but would never buy anything from them. I just like reading about people trying to score heroin or whatever and the whole under world of the people involved. People bitching because they get ripped off, gossiping about the guy that got busted and about everything else you could imagine. It is more fun than reading a novel.

I made the holy grail of hash last weekend while watching the football game. I put a bunch of trim and about two ounces of pre-mature Colombian x Jamaican buds in 5 gallon bucket with ice and water. I smashed and stirred the mixture for most of the game with a giant bbq spatula. I had a Col Jam branch break off of the main plant and it just tasted horrible to smoke so I throw it in the hash pile.

My hash pile is a one gallon bucket I keep handy and throw all kinds of things in there from bud that has been left out or that I find on the floor to trimmings. Everyone should have a hash pile. Anyway, I made the hash Sunday and let it dry for a few days all chopped up. I mixed the 25m and the 73m and put it in a baggy and just squeezed it with my fingers. It made a block of about 4 grams. It really stuck together good.

I have plenty of good hash around and never gave the new much thought. I gave a gram to one of my interns at work. We trade things back and forth. Anyway he texted me and said that hash was the best, super trippy., So when me, my gf and step daughter were just chilling and watching TV I put some in the pipe. It held an orange flame lighting it, and produced a thick smoke. The taste was pure fresh unadulterated resin with a bit of a piney taste. It is the best tasting hash I ever smoked. Right away my girl friend said she was sick, she got too high too fast. She paced around the house a bit and settled back on the bed with a big stoned smile on her face. Myself, I had one hit and the high crept on in waves. Very trippy and different than anything I have smoked before. This had to be the perfect high. I had so much mental energy but not a bit of paranoia. One hit and I felt perfect. This high lasted for hours too, maybe 4 hours.

I am here to tell you this is the best cannabis product I have ever had, It is super strong, but the high is amazing and different. The taste is out of this world, way different than most hash you can even buy. I was actually tripping yesterday and couldn';t believe how great this stuff is. I am tempted to turn all my Col Jam into hash now. Take it from someone that smokes good hash, this stuff is the best thing I have ever smoked. It is better than any bho I have smoked or the hashes I have made before in my life. I sort of regret giving that kid at work some. I am sure he is going to want more of it and the answer to that will be no. This shit is mine all mine.

I have about 6 ounces or more flowering right now. My mind is on hash, not weed now.

• Like 1

I started just to supplement my weed consumption but now growing is one of my passions. Wish I could have more space to grow as well as grow openly. Like fruits or vegetables. We're getting there slowly I guess.

The thing is Mojo, a resourceful person can make a small garden very productive with the use of scrogging and so on. If you have any given space you adapt your grow to your space.

Ha Robo, that game sucked, although in the end we did mark down another win. A lot of the wins this year seems to be kind of lucky. We looked horrible last week. I imagine those in the media that predict Seattle and Denver in the Superbowl are re-visiting those predictions.

We play again today, Tampa. They are having a horrible season so they really need to win. Those are the kinds of teams you have to watch out for. Game starts at 1:00 Seattle time.

My GF just took two hits of that hash oil that I made from that Col Jam on top of some sweet skunk that I just bought. She is so high she is just wandering aimlessly lol. She went downstairs and then comes back up trying to remember what she went down for. Then it occurs to her she forgot her drink. She goes down to get it and I have her bring my up. She comes back up and appears to have forgotten her drink again. I am very proud of the concentrates I am making from the Col Jam

• Like 4

My team won today, but again it was not pretty. It is hard to believe we are a favorite for the Superbowl the way we play. but we always find a way to win. It really isn't that important to me, but I do have to watch it. I am more impressed with my own prediction that they would have a good season like this year than their actually having one. We really look like we are headed for post season play, but now they are talkling about home field advantage and stuff like that. If I was talking to the team I would just tell them to think one game at a time and not think about the future. Good play now will sort out the future.

It has been a lazy stoney day at randude house. Nice to just relax sometimes. Work is always on my mind, but I am learning how to tune it out. Having a garden is very theraputic for me. I can pretty much buy any weed or hash I want, and I do, but smoking out of the garden saves money and gives me rewarding feeling. Nice to be able to take care of our friends too.

Hi Fatboy! Yeah that book is pretty cool. A lot of smugglers are telling their stories these days. Back in the day all the smoke we got come from another country.

I still have one Col Jam in the flower room. It is the one that I pollinated. I hit it with pollen again last week. I still have that male and I am trying to keep it going long enough to make sure I get a lot of seeds. I am hitting my Blue Dream with that pollen again as well My GF has pulled a couple seeds out of Blue Dream buds that she was smoking, but i really want more.

• Like 1

It is my step daughter's birthday, the 7th it was. To get her to be part of my family I wanted to make a birthday party for her, she is 18 now. What I just found out is that everyone is turning it into a surprize birthday party for the old man, your's truly. I needed to work today and was told I had to take the day off and had to be at the party. I am preparing myself to be surprised by it all in a couple hours. I am too old for this shit lol.

• Like 1

Had a great birthday party. Lots of good food and company. My dogs got to run their heats out in my parents property, I got out a bit and walked them in the woods. They come alive in the woods and they become carnal creatures, not the pampered house pets that they are.

Today it is football and wearing the Seahawks hat my brother bought me. Football is hash day too.

Thanks Smokey.. My team won again (9-1) and I made a quarter ounce of hash watching the game.

Football is hash day

same here, I chased down some bubble hash from last year, some dry sift keif and some BHO, should be baked

• Like 1

Thanks Guys... My birthday is the 28th. That is why it was a surprise party lol.

I also made some hash oil today. I have a pan of it drying right now, it is about finished. I kept one small medicine bottle with some that is still solvent. Just for kicks I disolved two grams of Col Jam bubble hash into it. I can now dob it on Cigarettes, Joints, bongs or hot knife. I just put a small drip on a cigarette and I am flying pretty good. I will fill you guys in on how this works.

I got to try some Swazi bud and kiff from Pig Peak South Africa. I hit the kiff and have a really cool old school buzz. I have a huge grin on my face and I am laughing. This is after a grueling day at work too lol. The guy sells the stuff for like $6 a gram and has an endless supply. If anyone is interested in how I got it send me a PM. I plan on getting quite a bit of this stuff.

No this smells very earthy. The kiff is made the Moroccan way but poor farmers that live in Piggpeak South Africa. It is kind of like Chocolate Thai.

Watching the Seahawk game again and it is half time. I will be honest, I loathe television. It is difficult for me to even watch my home team and they are having a good season. I just know that if we go all the way this year some of our beloved players are going to demand more money than the contracts that they signed. I have been watching this stuff long enough to know that is the next cycle. Our quarterback is like the lowest plaid players in the league and he is an exceptional winner.

I harvested my Colombian x Jamaican today. it was a seeded plant and I got a shit load. 100 of them are promised to a friend and I bet I have at least that many left to myself. If anyone has any suggestions I am open, This Col Jam is a funny ass plant and it just died. All the bud is dry and crusty and I do water it a lot. I give it zero nutrients, but plenty of water. As I was cutting it down things were just crumbling and falling off of it. I have never seen anything like it. I smoked some and it was kind of mellow yet energetic. I just took one hit off a joint. That to me is the best way to judge a strain and I like this high, but it takes forever to get. To be perfectly honest I doubt most of my friends here would enjoy growing it for bud. You may have the space and enjoy growing an interesting plant, but it is not something that could be the main staple for anyone. Perhaps crossing it is the answer and I see some people on that site that have done that. I get the feeling they are happy, Nil and LaVieEnRose are among them, Robo too.

I put all my Col Jam buds into my hash bucket so that as it crumbles it will crumble there. I have a lot of seeds to pull out of that so it will likely all be be used for bubble hash. The bubble hash I have made from this stuff is world class, best I ever had. The buzz is so amazing it is beyond words. I am not laying down dreaming on that stuff, I am up and doing stuff while I dream. I believe if a policeman seen me in public on this stuff he would know I am loaded.

I got some pictures of one of my two Lady Canes I would like to post. It is a giant Christmas tree. I have it in a three gallon pot and I am thinking about moving it to five. It has a lot of bud sites, but it is slow to produce. I may need to give it more blooming nutrients. I just run out of Tiger Bloom so it is time to get something else. I am open to suggestion at this point. As everyone that knows me would say, I am a simple grower and do not spend loads of money on gimicks and the like. I am seeking a good bloom food though, so I am asking.

I have some photos to upload, but I am a bit high and kind of lazy from the other side of a nice Col Jam buzz. Maybe if I took another hit I would be up for doing some stuff. I still need to photograph my two plants that I reveg'd in flower. It is an amazing transition to watch, and I really regret not photographing it. I can say with all certainty that Blue Dream and Grape Ape can be rooted and reveg'd in flower. My grape ape for a bud about the size of a peach pit and now it is a thriving vegging plant. I am goiing to be taking clones very soon. I just want her to get a bit bigger. I am giving them both a pretty good dose of N advanced nutrient to spurt their growth. I will also say that I don't give any nutrients to a regular schedule. I give it to them and I think they need it and I will get a positive result. They grow and thrive with N and it is pretty reliable. I have restricted N on mother plants to keep them down and I have given N to plants that are in flower. Just my way.

• Like 1

Nice Randude, psyched you got seeds , that's awesome . I wish I could sample that hash ,sounds sooo good

• Like 1