•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

On 4/17/2020 at 2:36 PM, gardenartus said:

One thing about stay at home order, I have never been busier then now. :) I can't keep medibles stocked right now.

Thats cool

Everyone has to face this one way or another

Perhaps meds very soon that will allow the economy's to resume

But im sorry 

I have little.hope

My algorithm tracks perfect

The economy is bad

Folks see it

Want to save it

No one wants stone age right?

But there is no time

By time i mean Virus time

Its time..

I can plug a R naught of 1.3 in

And it only postpones the inevitable 

Meaning huge infection rates not 

Epic death though that will go appaling up to

Its the work force disruption on top of everything else that the huge kick to the balls.

Anyway i hope im wrong

But a staticitale algorithm has no agenda

No feelings

No hope

No malice

Just cold hard Math

The neighbors dogs are messing up my high with their fucking barking again. :(

*spins Souls of Mischief loud*

And you know, somebody is gonna knock on the door, they prefer barking over loud hip-hop. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

15 hours ago, Toker said:

Thats cool

Everyone has to face this one way or another

Perhaps meds very soon that will allow the economy's to resume

But im sorry 

I have little.hope

My algorithm tracks perfect

The economy is bad

Folks see it

Want to save it

No one wants stone age right?

But there is no time

By time i mean Virus time

Its time..

I can plug a R naught of 1.3 in

And it only postpones the inevitable 

Meaning huge infection rates not 

Epic death though that will go appaling up to

Its the work force disruption on top of everything else that the huge kick to the balls.

Anyway i hope im wrong

But a staticitale algorithm has no agenda

No feelings

No hope

No malice

Just cold hard Math

All we can do is try to protect ourselves, hell if it gets us, it gets us, we all die at some point.

To tell you the truth, this would be a perfect time to take the world back to basis, we are all in the same boat, bring pricing down, wages down, get this economy back to the point where wages are not so high driving pricing so high. If the world would work together.

• Like 3

Mark Twain said, “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, gardenartus said:

wages down, get this economy back to the point where wages are not so high driving pricing so high. If the world would work together.

Yes, cheap labour would solve everything!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My legs are burning, I can't stand up straight, my back is killing me but I got it done. 6 gallon jars winterizing to make oil

winterizing.jpg

• Like 7

Im putting along either way

I got my herbs set up

Bee balm

Marjoram

Rosemary

German thyme

Parsley

Basil

Chives

Might get a few more

And i planted like 700 corn seeds lol

Started the bird area

Ton to do that way but i got the big ones out

And the small ones set up

IMG_20200419_192357_01.jpg

IMG_20200419_201423_01.jpg

• Like 4

Happy 420 to all my friends at OG 

peace 

stay well 

Paps

• Like 4

HAPPY 420 Peoples!!!

Happy Birthday @Mr Goodfellow here's a little Leftover Salmon for ya, taken on 04_20_2018 Terrapin Hill! Vince was in the zone!

437855707_CabinFeverRelieverTerrapin7D04_20_2018-603-Edit.thumb.jpg.5f290c2ec2c5ff999b70b11deb98cc1d.jpg

• Like 4

Bath Mi Cops are being clever :)

Bath Township Police Department
6 hrs ·

Weed not be doing our jobs if we didn't remind you all that social distancing is still important. It's a joint effort between all of us, from Herb to Mary Jane. Doobie cautious and avoid social gatherings such as pot lucks. If you're out blazing some fall leaves or chatting with neighbors make sure to stay on your side of the grass. Hash out issues with your family peacefully even if they're acting like a little roach. Today is 4/20 which means we're closer to being able to hang out with our buds again which will be pretty dope. So reefer to the guidelines until then and stay safe.

And we're aware of the difficulties faced by everyone as they cannot get together today to celebrate Carmen Electra's birthday.

#GetYourEssentialMunchiesCurbside
#NotTooLongToGoAndWeCanEnjoyACoronaOnTheBeach
#HASHTag

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/19/2020 at 6:53 PM, gardenartus said:

My legs are burning, I can't stand up straight, my back is killing me but I got it done. 6 gallon jars winterizing to make oil

winterizing.jpg

can i put an order i n now pretty please  ?

so am i missing something @Mr Goodfellow your birthday is april 20 ? frfr. ???  at any rate happy belated birthday/anniversary. i got started 420 early like about 2am smdh. just puffed more of that pretty bud, but it's disappointing based on how gorgeous it looked.  i say they pulled it at least 19-14 days too early with a fair amount of clear trichs . bastards couldn't wait. i sat on in awhile and will leave the very tip of the bud in the jar for like 2 weeks and do it in. taste ot not lol. stone isn't bad mind you but you can ell it's not what it should be. 

sorta like this baby gorilla i bought. i called it baby gg4 cause it wasn't dialed in by like 30% but the stone isn't bad. i made the buds crispy and put it in a jar yesterday. no fridge cure this time i need this faster. ha.

I HOPE YOU GROWING SOME FOOD OUTSIDE @Mr Goodfellow BASED On this pandemic. I;d say back of the beans and grow that dank. mainly cause that currency will be better with bars and liquor places iffy. not here though liquor stores are open lol. when i get the lawn cut i'm going to map out a 10 x 10 ft area in the back yard. and cover with cardboard. then cost a truck load of compost/soil mix or each separate. i want it separate but don't trust them to do it. = he won't know the difference type of paranoid thinking. even if i don't plant this year i'll have a good start.  still have not got a damn mower yet and my lawn gut is coming Wednesday. grrrr 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/17/2020 at 6:13 PM, FoolOnTheHill said:

gallery_1115_1138_117587.jpg

This was Mickey's last appearance before his body was found in the fetal position on the bathroom floor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/20/2020 at 8:53 AM, gardenartus said:

winterizing.jpg

That’s a lot of work!!! GA

I used to think processing was easy for ya because you’ve done it a million times before. But truth comes out you are human. Love it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Are two small cookies while taking care of the clones. Only now starting to feel it in my head. Quite refined/subtle but very nice actually.  I didn’t bother to make them on 420.  I was by myself so just puffed that baby gorilla and also made one with added grinder kif. That had me zoinked frfr but still functional. More head affect to it. 

Taste and texture was perfect actually.  They look like gourmet cookies . Put them in a fancy bag at Whole Foods or any upscale mkt and they will return for seconds I guarantee. 

I was happy about the texture since I was skeptical based on the fact they didn’t expand .  I’ll accept Success even if it’s unexpected . 

EB4574D9-8422-4A62-A22A-F64049491DB8.png

80A8C859-CD99-4232-87F2-B64861C06703.jpeg

7275F451-2C78-4FCC-852A-B1C89A0C2DDE.jpeg

D1EEA785-0DB1-4844-A489-CC6A84C248CF.jpeg

F5534A9D-0692-4848-B215-09FEDAA2349A.jpeg

5088A7B5-2B9A-45E6-B35C-1534DBB18AB8.jpeg

59853956-5579-4A56-9E09-EC3E564275BF.jpeg

• Like 6

7 hours ago, DukeA#1 said:

That’s a lot of work!!! GA

I used to think processing was easy for ya because you’ve done it a million times before. But truth comes out you are human. Love it

So good to see you! Hope your doing well. Yea I am getting old and it is showing lol

• Like 1