•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

On 5/22/2020 at 3:13 AM, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

Sweetie Pie practicing her kung fu. Well time to visit the pigs and see if I can water in some Epsom salts 

B53A5CFB-FCF9-4641-AB5E-994F98692E3B.jpeg

5411ED6C-BCD7-48F4-BDA1-6C3F66153447.jpeg

7B593508-F068-43EC-9AFE-40B4C293BD82.jpeg

D3F64223-14D6-4E1C-8687-DC83F842369A.jpeg

Trade you some fresh Mother's Finest for a cannoli!  

• Haha 1

I see no issues at grocery stores in the area live in.

I make the energy that sends groceries to many many grocery stores on the east coast area.  there are no shortages on our end.  Never was.

In times when we were short people, the store was contacted and asked to lower their orders so that we could meet the shipping deadline but they chose what they took off, not us.

A vast many of the issues are people not going to work and not real shortages.   You have many people who are taking advantage of the situation but this is what happens when you pay the lower wages to these jobs.  Some kind of benefit needs to come to these workers.  I am paid well so I cannot complain but most "essential" employees in the food industry are paid low and we all see how much they risk.  In the end, it will be a shut up and get back to work for most.  Next year this time I do think we will be talking about the economic booms.  It will turn around but we need a song for all the lost people, businesses, and properties that are gone or now owned by others.

The meat processors might be a bad bump.  Some big major ones shut down for a minute or two but I think they are opened back up.  Not sure what to expect on that one.  For meat, that is like us shutting down.  You will go hungry and wipe again with unconventional things lol.

I think more online shopping is going to be a bigger choice for more people than before the corona.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Toker said:

I saw some higher prices 

Meats were good

But thats in walmart

Other stores and chains are shit on a stick

The big boys get theirs first it seems

I added 40 lbs of pasta and 75 lbs of more rice

Fucking insane

I spent 100 bucks on amazon for mylar

And O2 absorbers lol

Cause im a safe guy

Meaning wtf knows what will happen

So i spent the money on the food

But if things stay normalish

How do i not loose money if things go normal again?

Well spend more.of course hehehe

On mylar and o2 absorbers

At least.the food will keep 20 years

So.i.will.eat it all one day

I got 10 lbs of amber honey for 35 bucks

Today and im thinking maybe get 20 lbs

More.

For sure go back and get more, that is an awesome price on honey. We have had where the only meat was really large portions, but there has always been some. Meat prices has gone up here as well.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

Y can’t you eat ? Funny I wish I knew who her parents were.

her faults can’t be seen. Her teeth are small ...  great structure, temperament and disposition. As well as smarts and drive without being overly  aggressive.  Has a handle type tail that’s acceptable in the breed.  Some breeders  dock their tails if their breed stock produces that type of tail.  No hip check cause she’s just family .

Perfectly imperfect :) I miss having a dog, we have cats right now, and waiting till they pass before we get another dog. Don't want to upset the babies, they are too old.

I have gastroparesis, vagus nerve doesnt' work right, think from diabetes. A lot of foods don't digest, or if they do come out too fast lol I can eat sweets like a damn Queen though, but with diabetes should not ha! I projectile vomit raw veggies! lol gross. I am lucky though, some have to be on feeding tubes, some go through stuff I am so thankful I do not.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

Don’t let that fool u or worry it’s going to hurt later.  US treasury is capable of doing that at will. 

Think about the defense spending thats rarely needed outside of making contractors wealthier. 

Because of how our economy was contrived with a debt that can’t be paid off those fuks can manipulate at will to serve whatever outcome they choose. Folks still don’t get the reality of how our Monopoly game is played or orchestrated. 

Yet. Older folks have seen the same basics play out over their life times with no legit care for the populace aside from its use as a free society plantation of sorts.  

My guy was explaining some of this to me. He is like don't worry you ought to check out our military defense fund and a few other things, this is a drop in the bucket.

Damn

I got into some beer last night and looking over things it seems i bought everything on my wish list lol

3 orders from attitude

20 5 gallon mymar bags 

Oxygen absorbers

A gallon of tiger bloom

2 quarts of ph up

2 tactical flash lights

Man i auto shopped lol

• Like 1

On 5/23/2020 at 8:06 AM, dieseldog381 said:

Trade you some fresh Mother's Finest for a cannoli!  

Deal frfr. MOs def. what’s ur take on that sensi seeds MF ? 

Just a quickie. Pretty damn sure the light leek I found is the last one. But don’t think it was the herm cause. The window did that fo sho smdh. Still this was for insurance. 

D70B4705-81BC-4892-B619-DB5A9131882A.jpeg

2BA2B51A-1DB6-4851-AF7C-94929EF459ED.jpeg

617CA23C-E8BD-45D0-8E68-68BD82362008.jpeg

AE0545D8-AD5F-466C-8D95-81DFB0163458.jpeg

8EF150B6-A262-442F-A606-02224000E0C4.jpeg

DB0B32EE-918B-46D2-A34F-4C44EE4FB1FD.jpeg

• Like 4

Dang more delicious food. How about some Ice Cream! Ice cream is delicious on a hot sunny day, infused even better! Made with fresh vanilla bean, 100mg 1/2 cup.

infused vanilla bean ice cream.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

Dang more delicious food. How about some Ice Cream! Ice cream is delicious on a hot sunny day, infused even better! Made with fresh vanilla bean, 100mg 1/2 cup.

infused vanilla bean ice cream.jpg

i don't actually eat ice cream any more. the closets i got to it in years was gelato. i would eat it infused though lol. no brainer. i am into sorbet now cause i feel it's healthier and it also makes great smoothies mos def and that is with or without alcohol. btw

Just now, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

i don't actually eat ice cream any more. the closets i got to it in years was gelato. i would eat it infused though lol. no brainer. i am into sorbet now cause i feel it's healthier and it also makes great smoothies mos def and that is with or without alcohol. btw

I actually got a nice ice cream maker for free :) Home made is not that bad, it has whole milk, cream, sugar, custard type base has eggs. You can make it all in this machine, even slushies. Gelato, is  made with fruits,, but still has cream and milk, sorbet made with water and fruit. So guess if you want to stay away from fat, sorbet would be best. :)

I am going to eat some with the infused strawberry jam. Next I am going to make it and stream the strawberry in there, see if I can get it to just fold through out. This makes really good Shakes as is.

• Like 1

Now I made Chocolate, Give me a new machine and I am off to the races :) Has to set up yet, soft serve ice cream, made out of melted Belgian chocolate.

chocolate ice cream soft serve.jpg

• Like 4

A free gram, but now I can't get a haircut until mid-June.

It's Woodstock III over here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

All the guys in Michigan have bowl cuts or shaved heads. The women have broken fingernails with weird nail polish designs and braiding their leg hair

• Haha 1

Best looking female, so far.

The One / Panama x PCK / Chocolate Thai.

DFE1E00B-FCE1-4616-B22C-11E6CF31A8B3.thumb.jpeg.145d17175f398fe6cbb22895da6fad90.jpeg

• Like 7

Excited about these, on deck for next indoor and outdoor run.

grow bags on left, Relic Seeds Big Cheese (Critical Mass f2 x Exodus Cheese Bx1) regular pots on right @Indican Durbin Thai High Flyer x 68 Afghani.

70B2CD5C-0579-4201-A3CB-C85F7251A7CE.thumb.jpeg.b4fe2bef1325800c528fbfc2f2484bf0.jpeg

• Like 4

I attempted making galaxy lollipops, but I sure can not get a picture of them! They are cool, they are 3D, not necessarily galaxy ha! but cool looking, have to practice 1f609.png. Got a new mold so trying it out, the second one is watermelon, and I got them a nice 80mg each on those.

galaxy lollipops first ones.jpg

lollipops first time round ones watermelon.jpg

• Like 7

Well 25 muscovey ducklings are in transit

Another month and my pure breed lines 

35 chicks will arrive.

These are coloured egg layers and breeding st

Or will be sold.

French copper marans who are breeders

And my welshies

The pekings grew fast looks like boy girl

The isa browns are all hens im thinking

Roosters are all or mostly white

Most excellent

Garden grows

I picked lettuce 2 times in 5 days

Its the kind that keeps growing if ya trim it

Corn loves MG lol

20200527_163342.jpg

20200527_163327.jpg

20200527_163353.jpg

20200527_163413.jpg

20200527_163932.jpg

20200527_163336.jpg

20200527_114642.jpg

20200527_114550.jpg

20200527_114526.jpg

20200527_114444.jpg

• Like 3

19 hours ago, baqualin said:

Excited about these, on deck for next indoor and outdoor run.

grow bags on left, Relic Seeds Big Cheese (Critical Mass f2 x Exodus Cheese Bx1) regular pots on right

I did a quick search for Relic, they have some crazy work over there!! Huckleberry Soda, dang I just do not have enough space! I swore I was not beaning until I cut some of what I got going on now, then all their clones!! Lovely work Baq.

4 hours ago, webeblzr said:

I did a quick search for Relic, they have some crazy work over there!! Huckleberry Soda, dang I just do not have enough space! I swore I was not beaning until I cut some of what I got going on now, then all their clones!! Lovely work Baq.

Relic is a division of Dynasty, Prof. P's personal preservation project.

• Like 2

@baqualin is making me buy more seeds again.

You know, even though we've never met, few people have gotten me to buy more seeds than you. Let's see - Silverfields, Pineapple Fields, two Irie strains (to be popped within the next two weeks) and who knows what else. Now it looks like I'm being forced at gunpoint to buy more.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, baqualin said:

Relic is a division of Dynasty, Prof. P's personal preservation project.

When I googled it, I almost fell off my chair man!! I just wished I'd have read it sooner....no not really, I need more seeds like I need a new hole in my head.

However I got weak, when I found a packet of Australian Deadhead- Mulumbimby Madness/Nevil Haze x Casey Jones x 1

The SFV78's -Mullumbimby Madness x Thai 78 AKA 78 Golden Thai

I got as freeb's from  SeedHeaven I think crafted by Bob Greene, has just flipped our taste buds upside down. I only got one plant with the classic Thai foxtail buds, she went 22 weeks total. This girl is not for inexperienced smoker!! She SOARS you in to deep space, like slobbering on yourself kind of soaring, with gooed together lips from resin.

I only ever had one chance to get Mulumbimby Madness years ago on the old Karma Genetics website, hosted in Australia. I just did not have any skills back then for long flowering cannabis. And did not get them, like a damn fool.

I'm also growing out some of Todd McCormick's work, and just got a packet of ON Haze. Hazy Daz are here again!!

CURSE YOU PEOPLE ! showing me weed and food. Both of which i am sans. A pox upon your left pinky toe!

• Haha 1