•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Aren't you about sick of all this @Toker that and the riots and BLM, and then throw in the election and all the lies. It is getting to me, have to shut this crazy crap off for awhile.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Toker said:

Listen up

I know you folks are not dumb as pig shit are you?

Now tell me how can a chain link fence stop a fly?

The weave on the mask is equal to the fence

The nano particles

The flies

A millionth of an inch....

Nothing 

Virtually nothingness

That's your flys size

I know somewhere deep inside of those noggins there's a speck? Of critical thinking?

So tell me again using data how a mask is

Worth a fuck?

Just keep it to that One subject

Show me the data

Show me how the weave on a simple face mask can stop nano particles

That be real nice

OK, I cannot take this blathering any longer.
You want critical thinking, here it is.
Your description of how a virus travels through the air is flawed. A virus does not float around on it's own, they do not have wings, it must be carried by a droplet of water that has been expelled by the host.
A cloth mask is more than capable of stopping this water droplet, thus stopping the virus as well.
All of this is well documented and easily discerned by those not consumed by their own ignorance.
You can spend many words contemplating that which you do not understand and still not come to understand it.
If you want to know how masks can help then you should ask someone who knows, someone less ignorant than you on the subject.
We have a wonderful tool called Google, it can find you many answers, you just have to be able to decide which are true.
This seems to be where you struggle, discerning what is true. 
Many people spend their whole life and never learn how to learn. Never become aware of their own bias and ignorance.
These people will write nonsensical posts that bear no resemblance to reality because they do not realize the depth of their ignorance.

I wish you would concentrate your voice on things that you know and understand, like growing plants, instead of spewing obviously false and misinformed rants.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780123855220000056

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Hey buddies!

i have a general question.

today I went through my seed vault and was very happy to find a few seeds of chocolate cheese x maple leaf indica. I'm a huge fan of chocolate cheese and unfortunatly lost a very nice clone some years ago.

question: does anybody know how dominant the chocolate side of things in the chocolate cheese is? or better: what can I expect?

the chocolate cheese pheno used was superb! super high yielding, very strong structure, one of the best flavours I ever experienced and a happy high that fades in a deep relaxed stoned.

I know it's kind of a shot in the blue but maybe some of you crossed it to a 100% indica before.

greetz

• Like 2

23 hours ago, BeachBud said:

Your description of how a virus travels through the air is flawed. A virus does not float around on it's own, they do not have wings, it must be carried by a droplet of water that has been expelled by the host.
A cloth mask is more than capable of stopping this water droplet, thus stopping the virus as well.
All of this is well documented and easily discerned by those not consumed by their own ignorance.
You can spend many words contemplating that which you do not understand and still not come to understand it.
If you want to know how masks can help then you should ask someone who knows, someone less ignorant than you on the subject.
We have a wonderful tool called Google, it can find you many answers, you just have to be able to decide which are true.
Many people spend their whole life and never learn how to learn. Never become aware of their own bias and ignorance.
These people will write nonsensical posts that bear no resemblance to reality because they do not realize the depth of their ignorance.

I wish you would concentrate your voice on things that you know and understand, like growing plants, instead of spewing obviously false and misinformed rants.

Thank you for saying that , that was getting ridiculous. Problem is , somehow, certain leaders and media outlets have managed to “ un learn” thousands of people, tricked them into thinking things like science and history that they know , are actually wrong or flawed. It’s sad , and if there was more actual “ critical thinking “  rather than regurgitating preposterous conspiracy theories , we would all be better off. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Smokey Pockets said:

Thank you for saying that , that was getting ridiculous. Problem is , somehow, certain leaders and media outlets have managed to “ un learn” thousands of people, tricked them into thinking things like science and history that they know , are actually wrong or flawed. It’s sad , and if there was more actual “ critical thinking “  rather than regurgitating preposterous conspiracy theories , we would all be better off. 

The personal friend of Floyd said as he spoke this reality. i have been saying stuff like this for the last 2 decades in multiple ways with evidence/proof both personal and 2nd hand. '"COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON ANYMORE"  bad drivers are what they are and when it rains they don't get better, if anything they get worse. That reality applies to most sheeple folks = the masses in our society = human society the world over. Yet, in the United SNAKES, it's most certainly too true for us to ignore. 

Think of all the bullshit that has gone on n politics even before 2000 ? Most of those asshole politicians were elected based on sheeple characteristics that act in favor of the sheeple makers/shepeherds who created, conditioned and brainwashed them to act against their own best interest without their dumb asses even realizing it. the tools used to manipulate the sheeple enable them to ignore truth and reality just as easy as they will eat breakfast, lunch or dinner.  When such folks are confronted with high stress realities such as a pandemic they do not all of a sudden stop thinking or acting like sheeple. If anything and we have all seen it they get worse. As they get worse they become more dangerous to sheeple and the rest of us alike by default.

Sheeple can't just all of a sudden activate their critical thinking mechanism when it has been skewed on a daily basis for most of their lives.  Yet, these same folks can be reached because they apply that critical thinking sporadically all the time.  The trick or hard part is to get them to apply it to everything across the board.  That's why folks like me, who were indoctrinated into Christianity. Islam, Judaism etc. find it so difficult to accept the truth and demonstrable facts  when they conflict with what we/they were taught to believe.  Humans don't do well with big/small changes that go against what they consider to be a huge part of their identity.

now, lets go back to various topics of information like pandemic. all of those things that allow us to think or not think in a reasonable/practical way are in full effect with sheep;e and non sheeple alike. So, though some of us are built and realize certain realities so clearly, while others are crippled by themselves and their acquired bad habits and conditioning.  So, unless those folks say wait i'm going to go outside of my box and listen to something/someone that seems to makes sense and is practical even though it's not my norm they will stay as they are. so either a internal catalyst occurs or an outward one or both allows them the change to evolve.change for their own good/betterment.

i used t be the human google before google existed . i used to provide all the proofs/evidence to back up my position... now i'm not into convincing people anymore and i'm not into providing them with all the answers they want to their myriad of questions. most i do is tell them a simple truth and point them in a genera way so they can figure shit out for themselves. much like the link that was provided to Toker above.   Even so  have to really dig/like u to even go that far now. usually i just let folks talk their cray cray shit and i don't say a word i just smdh lol.  i find it very cool that i catch myself deleting a comment on ig/facebok that i was going to say. instead my spidey sense says fuck that shit bruh it's not worth our energy. ha

they have already figured out the best fabric to use. same type of stuff used to make computer cloth wipes. and yes, it can be gotten cheaply from various sources. i'll try ot find that but in the mean time here's something to chew on. https://www.sciencealert.com/if-you-re-making-your-own-mask-at-home-researchers-show-the-best-materials-to-use

ok, the MICROFIBER CLOTHS ARE BEST. :verrygood

On 6/21/2020 at 3:13 PM, MiNdLesS said:

Hey buddies!

today I went through my seed vault and was very happy to find a few seeds of chocolate cheese x maple leaf indica. I'm a huge fan of chocolate cheese and unfortunatly lost a very nice clone some years ago.

question: does anybody know how dominant the chocolate side of things in the chocolate cheese is? or better: what can I expect?

the chocolate cheese pheno used was superb! super high yielding, very strong structure, one of the best flavours I ever experienced and a happy high that fades in a deep relaxed stoned.

I know it's kind of a shot in the blue but maybe some of you crossed it to a 100% indica before.

greetz

San has a chocolate cross, maybe it was his? @santero you have any info for Mindless?

@MiNdLesS i just googled but did u look in the E$obar threads here? 

JohnSin

• Super Grower
  •  
  • JohnSin
  • Members
  • 278 posts

I worked with choco cheesee for a bit and have nothing but praise! The struce was very packed with rock hard stinky stinky buds. The taste was like that intense skunky with coffee/dark chocolate sutule taste just dances on the pallet , great combo works wonders. High was intense and couch lock. aww i do miss her! im sure the feminezed will be just as great with raspberry pheno throwin in

with the clone. In my opinion tho can't go to far wrong with eskos work . always expect full on flavours.

santero, Misterdirt and .: V :. reacted to this
  •  
  • Like 1

hey spw, thanks for the heads up! I noticed that I even commented on that thread haha

I'll see what I will get. I have only like 5-6 seeds. it will be a side project from the next bigger one. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MiNdLesS said:

hey spw, thanks for the heads up! I noticed that I even commented on that thread haha

I'll see what I will get. I have only like 5-6 seeds. it will be a side project from the next bigger one. 

dude did u consider making seeds if u get a male or 2. will be to late after the fact. and cloning is the same type deal as well. just a thought.  i hate keep seeing "i wish i had took a clone/i didn't take a clone"  now i just giggle or lol at them because they know better in most cases. ijs 

On 6/21/2020 at 12:50 PM, BeachBud said:

Thats a lot of bullshit lol

Get fucking real

Stay on topic

How can a weave on a face mask stop a nanoparticles?

Maybe some....

Maybe

Stick to that

Show the data

You puke up bullshit with zero proof

Your rants are bullshit

My point is valid

Now answer the question

How can the weave of a facemask stop nano particles

Even half of them

Show the Data

Dont wanna hear your crying

Just the Data

• Haha 1

On 6/21/2020 at 7:42 AM, gardenartus said:

Aren't you about sick of all this @Toker that and the riots and BLM, and then throw in the election and all the lies. It is getting to me, have to shut this crazy crap off for awhile.

Yes

I don't watch tv

I u tube

From my perspective you don't wanna know

How bad it will get

This is happy times compared to what's to come.

Something pretty amazing. I have been giving Mittens, our elderly cat, CBD 4 times a day. He was dying, there was no doubt about that.

He is almost 100% Today!!!!!!!! CBD and cannabis is amazing medicine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Toker said:

Get fucking real

Stay on topic

Maybe some....

Maybe

Stick to that

Show the data

Your rants are bullshit

My point is valid

Now answer the question

Even half of them

Show the Data

Just the Data

Play nice guys, you are two of my favs, be nice please :)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, FoolOnTheHill said:

Grafting the "Purple Ghost" onto a Habanero plant.

large.DSC_4068.JPG.e1001d03ff064edc75770

Wow, that is cool, that is a pretty unusual plant, very pretty flowers,.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Wow, that is cool, that is a pretty unusual plant...

Yes, a nice surprise.

During my traveling in Sweden last summer, we stopped between two villages at a small shop that had a pick nick bench in front of the traditional wooden building, and turned out to be selling second hand stuff and home made clothes. Our plan was to have a break, and the shopkeeper was willing to serve us coffee, and joined us outside on the bench, where we talked about many things. I noticed he was also selling Capsicums that he grew on the veranda. I asked the man if it were chili peppers, but it was paprika, the Bell pepper. He went inside, and came back with a few dried pods of hot peppers, and gave them to me. It turned out the man used to spend the winters in Peru, and brought some peppers over.

By the time I got home, the peppers were all crushed and mixed, so I could not identify or separate them. I put them in soil in Februari. Some of the plants started with a pair of dark purple leafs, and they grow a bit more compact then the others, (I assume the others are habaneros).

large.DSC_4019chi.JPG.22816ce775ba6bee22

The flowers came quickly, and the fruit starts being yellow, but then starts turning purple as soon as it's bigger then a pea.

I grew a purple pepper a few years ago, and expected something like that. The fruits were cherry size and shape, starting green, then purple, then red at the end. But this is completely different. The fruits get "wrinkly and warty" now, that's why I guess a a type of "Ghost" or "Purple Bhut Jolokia". I wonder if they stay that colour, of if they might turn brown or red.

I searched on the internet, but I could not find a chili that starts off being yellow. No pictures. And in all the descriptions it says they start being green. Unusual, indeed.

The green plants are making their flowers now, so I might find some more surprises.

• Like 7

13 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Play nice guys, you are two of my favs, be nice please :)

Im sick of the willfully stupid

From a study....

"In conclusion, we have measured the filtration efficiencies of various commonly available fabrics for use as cloth masks in filtering particles in the significant (for aerosol-based virus transmission) size range of ∼10 nm to ∼6 μm and have presented filtration efficiency data as a function of aerosol particle size. We find that cotton, natural silk, and chiffon can provide good protection, typically above 50% in the entire 10 nm to 6.0 μm range, provided they have a tight weave. "

I will put the link below

now this is in Reference to.simple cotton masks.

fuck the bullshit

if i wanted to be perfect i could walk around with my CRNB mask

but fuck that pig shit

this illustration should explain it all

im sorry Garden

you know i love ya no matter what your position is

but this dude i know not 

and well he popped his head up...

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsnano.0c03252

remember .3 Micron is the size of the virus.  

Now i been sick as fuck since last weekend

fever

shits

flu in summer lol?

nah

i survived covid19

again

as i was sick as shit in January lol

Stay Savage

lol

downloadfile.png

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Toker said:

Get fucking real

Stay on topic

Maybe some....

Maybe

Stick to that

Show the data

Your rants are bullshit

My point is valid

Now answer the question

Even half of them

Show the Data

Just the Data

Are you unable to comprehend what I wrote before? It was very much on topic.
Do you not understand that the virus has to hitch a ride on saliva in order to escape the hosts body. It does not float around in the air on it's own.
Do you not get that a cloth mask does not have to stop the "nano particle" it only has to stop the water droplet that contains the virus.

Why do you suppose doctors and nurses wear masks in hospitals? Even when they ran out of N95 mask they made their own with cloth. Why do you think they would do that if they did not think it was beneficial?

It is not hard to find the data to support mask usage. All you have to do is look. But you expect me to do the work for you and provide the data so here you are. Too bad you are too lazy to seek it out yourself. Problem is you will likely not even look at the data, you will dismiss it as somehow not true even though you yourself cannot provide any data to show that face coverings do not help reduce the spread of this virus. You cannot provide that data  because it does not exist so you post a link about nano particles instead.

Read and learn or ignore and remain ignorant. The choice is always yours.

""Our results clearly show that airborne transmission via respiratory aerosols represents the dominant route for the spread of COVID-19," Zhang said. "By analyzing the pandemic trends without face-covering using the statistical method and by projecting the trend, we calculated that over 66,000 infections were prevented by using a face mask in little over a month in New York City. We conclude that wearing a face mask in public corresponds to the most effective means to prevent inter-human transmission."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/06/200612172200.htm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Toker said:

Im sick of the willfully stupid

From a study....

"In conclusion, we have measured the filtration efficiencies of various commonly available fabrics for use as cloth masks in filtering particles in the significant (for aerosol-based virus transmission) size range of ∼10 nm to ∼6 μm and have presented filtration efficiency data as a function of aerosol particle size. We find that cotton, natural silk, and chiffon can provide good protection, typically above 50% in the entire 10 nm to 6.0 μm range, provided they have a tight weave. "

I will put the link below

now this is in Reference to.simple cotton masks.

fuck the bullshit

if i wanted to be perfect i could walk around with my CRNB mask

but fuck that pig shit

this illustration should explain it all

im sorry Garden

you know i love ya no matter what your position is

but this dude i know not 

and well he popped his head up...

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsnano.0c03252

remember .3 Micron is the size of the virus.  

Now i been sick as fuck since last weekend

fever

shits

flu in summer lol?

nah

i survived covid19

again

as i was sick as shit in January lol

Stay Savage

lol

downloadfile.png

lol, so the link you provide leads to information that confirms my contention, not yours. It shows that cloth masks are capable of filtering 10nm - 10um which is perfect for filtering out water droplets.
Again, they do not have to be able to filter down to 0.3 micron because the virus is not airborne without being attached to a water droplet.
So you see, You have had the data all along to disprove what you believe but you choose to interpret incorrectly.

Finally, a mask/face covering is not 100% effective at preventing the spread of virus containing droplets, but it provides far more protection than nothing. Face coverings along with social distancing are the only effective tools we have currently to fight this virus. When people refuse to believe the science and the experts and post nonsense about the effectiveness of face coverings they do us all a disservice and make it far more difficult to win this battle.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/86812

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

From Toker's link:

"Importantly, there is a need to evaluate filtration efficiencies as a function of aerosol particulate sizes in the 10 nm to 10 μm range, which is particularly relevant for respiratory virus transmission."

Filtration to 0.3 nm is not important.

• Like 2

On 6/21/2020 at 3:13 PM, MiNdLesS said:

Hey buddies!

greetz

I was a huge fan of Chocolate Cheese, too.

The Cocoa Kush father is powerful, but I don't know if a CK grandfather would have a strong influence.

• Like 1