•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

10 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

I travel a lot, except recently, so I usually have an idea of how we're viewed....

From the Guardian:

Over the past days, the European Union has announced it is considering excluding Americans from the list of travelers who will be admitted to EU countries when their borders open up on 1 July. It’s not a matter of politics, not a retaliation for the fact that Donald Trump has banned travelers from Europe from entering the United States, but a more commonsense scientific decision based solely on criteria having to do with health: America has done such a poor job of controlling the Covid-19 outbreak that our infection rate is increasing dramatically while that of most European nations (and others such as Cuba, China and Vietnam) is either remaining stable or decreasing. We’re simply too dangerous – too likely to bring the deadly virus along with the more welcome (and needed) tourist dollars.

Yankees, stay home!

• Like 1

If I was a foreign leader, I would do the same. and personally I do blame Trump, for the large numbers, and the fact now he is more worried about being re-elected, then America's health. Would not blame any country for not allowing us in their country.

• Like 1

I picked up a GG4 today, I hope it is the real deal, too many out here not. Also got one called Grease Monkey. :) Got a sample of her, pretty potent stuff.

• Like 1

There is some good (and by "good," I mean potent) GG#4 out there, in MI. It's only worth getting if the active cannabinoids are well into the 20s, IMO.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Misterdirt said:

There is some good (and by "good," I mean potent) GG#4 out there, in MI. It's only worth getting if the active cannabinoids are well into the 20s, IMO.

Exactly, you know it when you have the real one, those others do not even compare.

This is getting crazy, I thought we would be over the hoarding crap, Can Not Find the cat food my cat likes. 5 stores NONE

Oh a good note I decided to pop the Perkins cut and Green Ale, both in soil now. Since I lost half my breeds, have room to pop seeds now :) Silver lining, silver lining, better then bawling my eyes out ha!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I picked up a GG4 today, I hope it is the real deal, too many out here not. Also got one called Grease Monkey. :) Got a sample of her, pretty potent stuff.

Grease Monkey is fire, I just finished up a calendar shoot for a large grow house in Denver and grease monkey was one of the cultivars I shot and also was given a sack, pretty tasty too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/24/2020 at 6:26 PM, gardenartus said:

Something pretty amazing. I have been giving Mittens, our elderly cat, CBD 4 times a day. He was dying, there was no doubt about that.

He is almost 100% Today!!!!!!!! CBD and cannabis is amazing medicine.

dilute 1/2 tsp vinegar with the mother into some chicken broth approx. 4oz and mix. put that over his dry food and let it soak it up. don't make it hot warm is fine. works wonders as well as u cam make bone broth too. i just made some for my dog tonight and have yet to finish the final separation taking out the bones. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O25ksfyvoeo

make sure the cat is getting more actual meat. do not feed raw meat at the same time or mix it with dry kibble. feed one or the other and wait 4/5 hrs to feed the one that's left. so dry in the earlier and meat/raw later or vice a versa.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One we all die, the living fear death, the dead do not fear living .

Now say you die today, or last month or ten years ago does it really matter?

Now with the wuhan plague, you may get it and die,  u may never know u had it,  in either case you have no worries.

Now this virus hits hard the old / weakened while the flu hits all comers, did u panic over,  it wear a mask,  beg the country be shut down ?

As a future dead guy i feel its important to keep a perspective

OK SO I'VE BEEN BAD AND JUST ABOUT BROKE NOW TOO LOL.  ordered a new orginal Airizer solo vape w/ bubble stick. it was on sale for 114, new color this time. shit lasted at least 5 yrs so i stuck with what i knew and already liked. bubble stem should just make it better. i had to get the effects and the savings on consumption so it was already on my hit list.  then i grabbed a couple packs of beans. other stuff i wanted but it would me i had to go t the post office and that's a pita smdh. lastly some edibles on are the way. chocolate type fake kitkat things and hard candy.  all total 320 including shipping for everything.  basically had to tell dude to write the address better.  he showed it to me and i know what it is but to look at it a postal worker will fuck it up. unless they say it's undeliverable based on the address being wrong.

so treated myself so i can get ready to harvest and celebrate.  got some bigger brown bags at the ready after they hang dry. will start to expose the seedlings to the hps to grow them a bit faster/bigger. thinking i will put them on 18/6 to sex them and give them 5 hrs of hps and let the, take a break for 13 hrs to recover. i have to figure out how i will work that out though.

both new strains were made by a local dude, his pet strain goes up to 75 days. not something i dig but i feel will be worth if if it;s ready to chop by then . forgot about this ost. i need to go to sleep/. ciao

Note : the original outkasst has a go fund me page up. some of you might know her FROM BACK IN THE DAY. They ran into some issues and had to duck and hide. They finally are above ground but she still has all the health issues to pay for.  So, I'm doing a donation cause she's cool and has helped a lot of folks. 

i just stumbled over the gofundme page on ig yesterday.  not the same page as below. but u can have them link/send u the page info. thx. 

https://www.instagram.com/the_original_outkastt/?hl=en

I just looked at her page and she's got stage 4 lung cancer and fluid is being pumped out. smdh i didn't know it was that bad. saddens me.  the good news is they got married and she has a great attitude to deal with all this based on her on words.

after the first states starts their school-holidays,some of the beaches already got closed again due overcrowding........

ostsee1.thumb.jpg.1f09b40566f0b11fa9456ed48f8c7f85.jpg

........most of the folks don´t wearing masks and it´s nearly impossible keeping distance. the majority acting,as there never was a virus.

• Sad 3

The problem with that picture is people could be social distancing between groups, but the oblique angle makes them look packed together.

Not that I have any reason to believe they ARE social distancing, but crowds can look less crowded from above.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Misterdirt said:

.......crowds can look less crowded from above.

you´re absolutely right,....but they just overdid it

image.png.b2c85e938d67ec593f1be322345d60ad.png

......you know,what i mean ;)

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Scone_Of_Ark said:

Look at the bright side, if this gets worse it will actually Be less crowded.

OMG I have to laugh at that one, there is a conspiracy theory about that lol

A local bar here, put all the precautions in place, opened up, the patrons did not follow rules, there are now 80+ infected due to that. Now the bar is shut down again. People are ignorant and selfish. I care about my fellow man, not only myself. Follow the damn rules.

• Like 3

Well, well, well, this garden is something else. Since I did not have the temps high enough in the LED room, the plants halted in about the 6th week. When I figured out needed more heat, they were 9 weeks in, so figure at least 3 weeks to finish off, up to 12. WRong lol one will probably finish up, the others looks like more like 14 weeks. I feel like I am growing sativas lol. Hopefully all finish without issue.

• Like 2

Alcohol kills the virus, then this is all academic, Stay drunk!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, gardenartus said:

A local bar here, put all the precautions in place, opened up, the patrons did not follow rules, there are now 80+ infected due to that. Now the bar is shut down again. People are ignorant and selfish. I care about my fellow man, not only myself. Follow the damn rules.

they closed them down in texas bars too again. cases spiked. somewhere they closed a beach because it was overcrowded. i looked and it was as if covid -19 never existed. mother fuckers were every damn where like they never saw a damn beach before i tell you. if someone was wearing a mask and i/m sure it was. i certainly didn't see their asses in the pictures. i did see a lot of ass though lol. 

COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMPON ANYMORE ! HA!!! :execute

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

they closed them down in texas bars too again. cases spiked. somewhere they closed a beach because it was overcrowded. i looked and it was as if covid -19 never existed. mother fuckers were every damn where like they never saw a damn beach before i tell you. if someone was wearing a mask and i/m sure it was. i certainly didn't see their asses in the pictures. i did see a lot of ass though lol. 

When you have a president and VP< down playing, not wearing masks, more worried about the economy and re-election, then stating the truth, we are headed for disaster.

April 24 36,738 new cases that day, a record

17,618 on May 11 after the effective lockdown

On June 24, the number of infections surpassed the April 24 peak. On June 25, the number surpassed that of June 24. On June 26, the country suffered almost 46,000 new infections—nearly 10,000 more in one day than on the worst day in April.

Due To reopening, not demanding social distancing, face masks, and laughing and making fun at those who do. Trump is at the cause of this.

I have to pinch myself and make sure I am not dreaming. My new patient has brought me pecans, home made salsa, peach preserves. This time she really out did herself, she brought me strawberries to make into medibles, she made me a rack of BBQ ribs, and a 50 buck tip! I feel like I am in a dream, it is usually me doing all the gifting lol

AND She brought me two beautiful clones.

Don't wake me up lol

strawberries from debbie.jpg

ribs debbie gave me.jpg

• Like 2

18 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Well, well, well, this garden is something else. Since I did not have the temps high enough in the LED room, the plants halted in about the 6th week. When I figured out needed more heat, they were 9 weeks in, so figure at least 3 weeks to finish off, up to 12. WRong lol one will probably finish up, the others looks like more like 14 weeks. I feel like I am growing sativas lol. Hopefully all finish without issue.

I used to grow in an attic grow room, where the temps went down to about 50-55 F at night (10-13 C) during the winter. It always added about 2 weeks. Weed came out great, the only problem was the extra time.

BTW: During "light on" it was about 80 F in there (27 C). I always thought, with the insulation I added, that the temperature gradually went down to 50-55 F when the light went off. I put a temperature logger in there, and found out that the temperature dropped like a rock, and within about 1/2 an hour, it was at its lowest point. I added more insulation, but ripped the room out and sold the house before I put the temperature logger back in there to see if it did any good.

I'd consider adding a small HPS or MH, like 250 W, instead of a heater. It would probably do the trick and you'd be spending about the same, electricity-wise, while also getting a few more lumens.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

In the US, facts are politically biased.

Well its another virus out of china as are so many others. there is no way to blame Trump for it he shut down travel from china and was called....RAYSIST, Since when was a chinese a race?Though when he shut down Europe no one cared.. There is no cure no vaccine, based on the words of medical people he shut down the nation. A first in US history. What else could he do/ have done ? It seems this will have to spread thru the pop for herd immunity and it is. Now lets all talk about how the police state called china is to pay for this. Buying any more chinese crap? Are you mad that Trump wanted to stop muslims from coming to the US? Are you mad the chinese have them locked up in concentration camps?

• Like 1