•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

10 hours ago, Automan said:

Well its another virus out of china as are so many others. there is no way to blame Trump for it he shut down travel from china and was called....RAYSIST, Since when was a chinese a race?Though when he shut down Europe no one cared.. There is no cure no vaccine, based on the words of medical people he shut down the nation. A first in US history. What else could he do/ have done ? It seems this will have to spread thru the pop for herd immunity and it is. Now lets all talk about how the police state called china is to pay for this. Buying any more chinese crap? Are you mad that Trump wanted to stop muslims from coming to the US? Are you mad the chinese have them locked up in concentration camps?

I try and stay out of all this, but yours is an excellent post.  

All the critics of President Trumps responses, EVERY, SINGLE ONE, without exception, would have kept Chinese travel open, for “racism” making anything else these know nothings say, not worth listening to 

IMO. 

I guess you do not watch what he says, and what he does. Need to stop this, because I will go off lol He is horrid, people need to get their heads out of their ass, stop reading the politics, and just LISTEN to him.

2 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I guess you do not watch what he says, and what he does. Need to stop this, because I will go off lol He is horrid, people need to get their heads out of their ass, stop reading the politics, and just LISTEN to him.

Actually,  I do listen to him, and have for decades, MUCH more than you have,  it was my job.  I’ve read his books, his policies, and his website, and his own words.  Same as I do with all candidates. 

How is it those calling him “horrid” now are the same people who partied with him for thirty years without a peep?   And the Clintons, and Weinstein, Epstein, etc?   The Invincible hypocrisy is stunning   

• Haha 1

OK lets stop, you are wrong, I have done the research, and done years of it as well. Lets stop, I Like you, I don't want to fight over Trump. He has put Americans at risk, and if you look at Obama era, we could have had the same thing, he shut the country down in 2 weeks, we had riots over police brutality, he put action into place. Trump did not play by the playbook for either thing put forth by the Obama admin to combat either. Trump choose to ignore both, and instead stated that they had done nothing, that is lies. He did this to us. I could whip out all kinds of links, facts, videos. You love him, I love America, other countries laugh at us due to his ineptness.

Pssst I was actually talking to Automan with my reply that you took offense too @dieseldog381, guess I should tag folks.

• Thanks 1

On 6/28/2020 at 2:54 PM, Scone_Of_Ark said:

Look at the bright side, if this gets worse it will actually Be less crowded.

Ok. As long as I'm staying.

Well puter butts, the GG4 and Jilly beans were duds, had hope! ha! One Cali took, hope she is a female. The Green Ale and Perkins cut, very nice viable seeds.

2 hours ago, dieseldog381 said:

Actually,  I do listen to him, and have for decades, MUCH more than you have,  it was my job.  I’ve read his books, his policies, and his website, and his own words.  Same as I do with all candidates. 

How is it those calling him “horrid” now are the same people who partied with him for thirty years without a peep?   And the Clintons, and Weinstein, Epstein, etc?   The Invincible hypocrisy is stunning   

Horrid is putting it kindly, the man is a self proclaimed sexual predator, an ego-maniacal who cares only about himself and has done nothing but stoke division and racial animus.  You may have read books others wrote about him but rest assured Trump has never written a book, he does not have the ability to do so, and his policies are regurgitated and recycled from others. Trump has never had an original thought in his life. 
There is a reason his base of support comes from white males with only a high school education or less. He relies on innate ignorance to push his lies and disinformation.
Trump is a con man, pure and simple. Anyone denying that has in fact been conned.

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-complete-listing-so-far-atrocities-1-759

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Trump a LONG time DEM, google Trump Jesse Jackson , Rosa Parks , He gave loot to hildi in 2008. Trump is a simple read he is a NYC boy from Queens he is  rough crude and raw, as are those from NYC. Go to u tube and see trump in the 80's 90,s he has been telling u what was wrong and how to fix it and now he is trying ALL who are against him now aid ALL our enemies putin xi laugh and clap as the left rip the nation apart ......now how about that 3 year BS fest of Trump is a russian . Kids the us is now heading to a 2nd civil war , things were not this ugly in 1861, and if the right break loose the cops will not stop them but may aid them

• Thanks 1

Trump and his administration, SHAMEFUL!

The US has bought up virtually all the stocks for the next three months of one of the two drugs proven to work against Covid-19, leaving none for the UK, Europe or most of the rest of the world.

Experts and campaigners are alarmed both by the US unilateral action on remdesivir and the wider implications, for instance in the event of a vaccine becoming available. The Trump administration has already shown that it is prepared to outbid and outmanoeuvre all other countries to secure the medical supplies it needs for the US.

“They’ve got access to most of the drug supply [of remdesivir], so there’s nothing for Europe,” said Dr Andrew Hill, senior visiting research fellow at Liverpool University.

Remdesivir, the first drug approved by licensing authorities in the US to treat Covid-19, is made by Gilead and has been shown to help people recover faster from the disease. The first 140,000 doses, supplied to drug trials around the world, have been used up. The Trump administration has now bought more than 500,000 doses, which is all of Gilead’s production for July and 90% of August and September.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/30/us-buys-up-world-stock-of-key-covid-19-drug

WELL who sold it all to us?

I'm sure more can be made and now the people are motivated.  How long does it take to cook up a batch of meth?

Trump can do no good , if he did not buy it, the cries of he did not save the people , he buys it and now he is the killer of europe.

As i  said accept the fact that u will be infected and not have a real problem , what is the number dead from the flu in 2019? Men woman and kids it took all. And no one panicked.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Automan said:

WELL who sold it all to us?

I'm sure more can be made and now the people are motivated.  How long does it take to cook up a batch of meth?

Trump can do no good , if he did not buy it, the cries of he did not save the people , he buys it and now he is the killer of europe.

As i  said accept the fact that u will be infected and not have a real problem , what is the number dead from the flu in 2019? Men woman and kids it took all. And no one panicked.

I have diabetes and 5 auto immune diseases, I can't afford to act like this is no big deal, might not be here tomorrow to bitch about Trump ha ha ha

There is no way as an American I can stand to watch this and back it. He took the medicine from the Whole World, none to be had for 3 months. We work together, not against, if we are going to fight this and win.

1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

I have diabetes and 5 auto immune diseases, I can't afford to act like this is no big deal, might not be here tomorrow to bitch about Trump ha ha ha

There is no way as an American I can stand to watch this and back it. He took the medicine from the Whole World, none to be had for 3 months. We work together, not against, if we are going to fight this and win.

I wouldn’t believe anything coming from the Guardian!

• Like 1

Next run 4x4 switched into flower. Bodhi Cut Blueberry Hashplant x Maphial’s Chocolate Diesel and @Indican Exodus cut Psychosis. LOS / No Till Gas / Coots mix, 100 gal. Grassroots LOS pot.

CDDD2592-79FE-479D-910E-556486239747.thumb.jpeg.f808654e4ab6dbf66a803596145f3838.jpeg

• Like 5

5 hours ago, baqualin said:

I wouldn’t believe anything coming from the Guardian!

Yea you have to look further with them because they are so Anti Trump. Here is a video clip from the UK and the write up below. The US has bought up virtually all stocks of a drug shown to work against Covid-19 - raising fears Brits won't be able to get hold of it until autumn. The decision by the Trump administration has sparked fury with leading scientists who have raised concerns over "fair access" to remdesivir. The anti-viral drug was originally developed for use against Ebola but trials showed that it helped patients hospitalised with coronavirus recover almost a third faster. Health Secretary Matt Hancock hailed it the "biggest step forward" in treating Covid-19 when it was given approval for use on the NHS in May. But now there are concerns patients in the UK won't get widespread access to the treatment after the US bought more than 500,000 doses. It makes up the entire global supply for July and 90 per cent of stocks for August and September.

Here is a report from US Dept of Health & Human Services. He did buy it all.

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/06/29/trump-administration-secures-new-supplies-remdesivir-united-states.html?utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=TWITTER&utm_content=100001373345722&utm_campaign=Press+Releases+and+Policy+Announcements&linkId=100000013239452

hello. is sannies seeds open. ive had no replies which is unusual

Edited by santero
please check the thread you opened up about that ;) bombing the place with the same question in different spots won't help.
  • Haha 1

large.DSC_4092grafts2020.JPG.e12a764e4e0

In the background you see the two grafted peppers that I made earlier. Looks like they started growing.

In the center of the picture is the combination I made six days ago. The rootstock is a Habanero Chili Pepper, the scion is an annual, the Datura Metel (in the U.S.A known as Devil's Trumpet).

It seems to hold...

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, FoolOnTheHill said:

large.DSC_4092grafts2020.JPG.e12a764e4e0

In the background you see the two grafted peppers that I made earlier. Looks like they started growing.

In the center of the picture is the combination I made six days ago. The rootstock is a Habanero Chili Pepper, the scion is an annual, the Datura Metel (in the U.S.A known as Devil's Trumpet).

It seems to hold...

Looks good. I did a rose bush grafting one time, to make one of those that looks like a large bouquet on a stock in a pot, lol can't think of the name, was beautiful, had it on my deck and the wind took hold of it and broke it.

3 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Looks good.

I found the Datura Metel growing in a botanic garden in India, many years ago, and took home some of it's seeds.They are easy to grow and make beautiful purple trumpet shaped flowers. But the flower only lasts two or three days, and the Metel is an annual.

I grafted it to Capsicum, a perennial, to see what happens to the scion. Will it die, like usual, or survive longer then just one season.

In some cases, the root stock can supply the scion with more K then "usual" , resulting in more flowers and fruits. A  less vigorous root stock can lead to "dwarfing" of the scion, and a more vigorous root stock should lead to bigger flowers and fruits on the scion.

The Metel is highly poisonous, and the chili fruits that will grow on a grafted combination plant will also be poisonous, it seems...

3 hours ago, gardenartus said:

had it on my deck and the wind took hold of it and broke it.

I tested the strength of my cannabis grafts, they get very tough. But it seems common they break easily on the Capsicum plant. I'll try to strap and support the plant when needed.

• Like 1

This is very interesting Fool, had no idea about half of this.

@BeachBud I accidentally cut the taproot on one seed, so put another rooted seed in, thought I killed that one for sure. A testament to your genetics, Green Ale. Looky looky, of course, I can not get my camera to focus as usual ha! But that taproot I cut, grew into a plant! :)

green ale two plants in cup.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks to Gardenartus, and her benefactors, i have small green kids popping up . A huge Thank You to all involved. 

• Like 2