•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

As i said

If its too stupid to Be stupid

Something else is up

Rather than argue i will keep posting tidbits

43 million folks got aids last year

Approx 2 million will die

Did we close the world down and ban fucking?

Did we decimate our food production?

From the land of lunatics and Budz

Mask to mask transmission shut the Cali Assembly down

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article244033087.html

So tell me, have you compared the transmission rate of aids and coronavirus? Have you ever heard of a hospital being overrun by aids patients? Has there ever been a world wide shortage of PPE and ventilators because of aids? Do you ever bother to think before you post?

You traffic in false narratives and silly conflations that feed your bias and stroke your ego but bear no resemblance to reality. 

Why do you waste your time in such a way?

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Toker said:

43 million folks got aids last year

You are very wrong!

1.7 million [1.2 million–2.2 million] people became newly infected with HIV in 2019.

Now shut the fuck up!

• Thanks 4

in my humble opinion y'all need to shut the fuck up about this shit

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The one lone California Dream that popped, hope it is female, looks like the Duck foot ones. I am really hoping for this one bitty seedling to turn into a glorious Cali dream. ha!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, gardenartus said:

The one lone California Dream that popped, hope it is female, looks like the Duck foot ones. I am really hoping for this one bitty seedling to turn into a glorious Cali dream. ha!

what do u mean like the duck foot. so you're not talking about mandals' cali dream ? u must have a special CD i'm thinking cause i saw no other.  i'm still thinking satori might make it to the vault but it's not a must.

so, WHAT DID SLIP INTO THE VAULT ? PCM bx1 = purple cookie monster=
" PCM x Tropicana Cookies f2 x Macf2 x Sunset Sherbet bx1 and GGG x SM f1's = Grape Ape x GG4 X STRAWBERRY COUGH x DJ's BB x Critical Mass.  both approx. 62-79 days.   I didn't want any 80 day dank but based on flavor profile of the PCM i'll have to accept it.

great time to have a couple of good transparent males that can do certain shit = reduce flower time, add flavor.frost...  dreamer ha. 

so, i've got a tracking number for the goodies. she said she put extra in there. eta was supposed to be sat past but i think it completely slipped her mind. My sincere thanks regardless. 

• Like 1

I have no clue who the breeder of this was, I had picked it up as a clone, and these are seeds from that one. I'll get a pic later to show you.

If its to stupid to be stupid

Something else is going on

Masks at restaurants lol

If anyone's bothered to see how that's applied its fucking total bullshit

Its fucking stupid and anyone who cant figure it out is not thinking

Ok 

From the WHO itself

A clarification but still they say they have no fucking clue 

So wtf is up with masks?

Stupid fucks who need a Goverment to think for them

I dunno

"Atop World Health Organization official clarified on Tuesday that scientists have not determined yet how frequently people with asymptomatic cases of Covid-19 pass the disease on to others, a day after suggesting that such spread is “very rare.”

The clarification comes after the WHO’s original comments incited strong pushback from outside public health experts, who suggested the agency had erred, or at least miscommunicated, when it said people who didn’t show symptoms were unlikely to spread the virus."

https://www.statnews.com/2020/06/09/who-comments-asymptomatic-spread-covid-19/

• Haha 1

I think a stroll down memory lane is in order

Remember how the news had us shitting our pants in Feb?

Well

Has anyone anywhere except China seen this?

Man we were so fucking HAD

WATCH folks dropping like flies in china

Lol

Suckered

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10808633/coronavirus-wuhan-zombieland/

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Toker said:

I think a stroll down memory lane is in order

Remember how the news had us shitting our pants in Feb?

Well

Has anyone anywhere except China seen this?

Man we were so fucking HAD

WATCH folks dropping like flies in china

Lol

Suckered

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10808633/coronavirus-wuhan-zombieland/

Why do you insist on posting nonsense?
People show that you are wrong but you remain undeterred. That is the definition of stupidity.
Currently in the U.S. we are seeing much higher levels of new covid-19 cases and deaths. Cases are up 76% in the last 2 weeks and our daily case count has more than doubled since March. We have also seen a 12.8% increase in deaths which will be rising since it is a lagging indicator. 
Why do you have such a hard time admitting reality? Go grow something and stfu, you only make a fool of yourself. :(

• Like 2

Too much is politically driven, during something as harsh as this, we need the truth, not politics. Once again, folks like me can not pretend this is going to go away, and I will wear a mask. The proof is in the pudding, those countries who did not allow folks to enter establishments without temp checks, and quick fact-checking symptoms, social distancing, Wearing MASKS< had stopped the spread in other countries. I will Wear A Mask.

We need the truth since half Americans will not wear a mask, I don't dare go out, others are in the same boat as me. Do the right thing, wear a mask, if not for yourself, for your loved ones, you could bring it home to them.

• Like 3

Today we go to one of the many orchards surrounding us, to pick raspberries today, some red's, but mostly black raspberries! $2.99 a pound. We have not have decent raspberries in ages. A nice place well back off the beaten path. We stopped in last week, to see if some were ready. They could be picked, but seemed very small to us, and when talking to the orchard workers, they suggested this week the fruits would be better. We got some decent rain, a few days go, so that should plump them.

There are SO many small farms,  in our area, we really do not buy vegetables in the stores much. I found a small scale, butcher shop, riding away from town, up in the hills. It's been there since the late 1800's. I get there early in the morning,  open with no one there. A nice once a month visit, tops off the beef we get from a local farmer.

Got some new beans a cracking, got some delicious buds packed away, everyone is happy and healthy, in our world. All I can do is wish the best to all of you, however you feel about todays health score card. Party On!

• Like 3

Updated information on decarboxylation

Edit: have had great sucess incorporating CBN in my Yin Yoga practice, works wonders for the muscles in deep stretches. The trick is to remain awake ;)

Edited by ZenShade

SOB, I am beginning to wonder if I should just stop, and just buy, but I don't have enough money. Patient brought me two clones she wanted to be grown out, and I had picked up some clones, all in quarantine together. DAmn if those plants she gave me did not have Borers! Never had to deal with that before, healthy plants die overnight. Two died, I cut them open and there were borer worms in the stalk, the taproot area yellow. I see folks saying FML, well that pretty well freaking fits mine right now. Crap!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

We made 18 jars of jelly from the juice, from 8 quarts of Black Raspberries, @ &2.99 a pound x 9 lb's or $27.00 and we still have 5 cups of juice to use. My wife as per her handed down recipes calls for Sure Jell. We picked for 1.5 hours, and did not make it to the end of the 200' long row, and maybe 4-5 rows of red/black raspberries.

Such a beautiful place, well hidden back in the mountains, that many just do not know about! Acres of covered blueberries, as most pickers we there for those!

Since we will give all of this away as gifts, I want to learn how to use Pomona's Pectin, for the last of the juice, and to use WAY....WAY less sugar for what we will keep for ourselves.

Hell the more i think about it, this year we made Blueberry, Pineapple, Strawberry, and Black Raspberries jams and jellies,  but we have not used/consumed even one complete pint of any of them yet.

We just like to uphold some her mom's gift items (87 years old) she would make, like the jams and jellies, as she is just to elderly to do it anymore. She likes that we gift it out to anyone in the family that enjoys a particular type or kind.

Also just to piss off the *SPREADERS* we wore masks as we picked. But we were not alone either, my guess, would be 75% wore them. Honestly, I do not give a care to who does and who does not cover the pie hole.

Have fun everyone!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, webeblzr said:

We made 18 jars of jelly from the juice, from 8 quarts of Black Raspberries, @ &2.99 a pound x 9 lb's or $27.00 and we still have 5 cups of juice to use. My wife as per her handed down recipes calls for Sure Jell. We picked for 1.5 hours, and did not make it to the end of the 200' long row, and maybe 4-5 rows of red/black raspberries.

Such a beautiful place, well hidden back in the mountains, that many just do not know about! Acres of covered blueberries, as most pickers we there for those!

Since we will give all of this away as gifts, I want to learn how to use Pomona's Pectin, for the last of the juice, and to use WAY....WAY less sugar for what we will keep for ourselves.

Hell the more i think about it, this year we made Blueberry, Pineapple, Strawberry, and Black Raspberries jams and jellies,  but we have not used/consumed even one complete pint of any of them yet.

We just like to uphold some her mom's gift items (87 years old) she would make, like the jams and jellies, as she is just to elderly to do it anymore. She likes that we gift it out to anyone in the family that enjoys a particular type or kind.

Also just to piss off the *SPREADERS* we wore masks as we picked. But we were not alone either, my guess, would be 75% wore them. Honestly, I do not give a care to who does and who does not cover the pie hole.

Have fun everyone!!

I used Balls reduced or no sugar pectin, you use a lot less sugar with it. I subbed out honey instead of sugar. It was a freezer jam, no-cook, ended up putting a touch of gelatin in there to get it thicker. Next time I will cook it, probably will set up better.

Pssst Thank you for wearing a mask.

• Like 1

This thing is fucking awesome

220 bucks plus another 80 for the gate

And i had to get an energizer and some hardware but fuck it 

Its 5000 volts running thru the whole fence

Shit i think i get one more

I can enclose a area 160x 160 feet

Hmm

Maybe i will add some turkeys

20200711_140648.jpg

20200711_140701.jpg

20200711_140727.jpg

15 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I used Balls reduced or no sugar pectin, you use a lot less sugar with it. I subbed out honey instead of sugar. It was a freezer jam, no-cook, ended up putting a touch of gelatin in there to get it thicker. Next time I will cook it, probably will set up better.

Hey Garden, since we had 4 cups of juice remaining,  we used Pomona Pectin for the first time.

Since it was not her *mom's recipe  she was NOT into stepping away from it. The sugar was reduced by almost 2/3 !! That is huge to me.

I will occasionally will use some of what we make, but once I knew how much sugar was in it, I really put the brakes on using it. However the Pomona was just perfect for my tastes. To me, way more berry flavor is present, not nearly as sweet, but better than the tart berry alone. A lovely Black Raspberry spread, that is very flavorful, but not overtly sweet.

I'm going to go pick a bunch of blueberries to pack away in the freezer whole, this week .

3 hours ago, webeblzr said:

Hey Garden, since we had 4 cups of juice remaining,  we used Pomona Pectin for the first time.

Since it was not her *mom's recipe  she was NOT into stepping away from it. The sugar was reduced by almost 2/3 !! That is huge to me.

I will occasionally will use some of what we make, but once I knew how much sugar was in it, I really put the brakes on using it. However the Pomona was just perfect for my tastes. To me, way more berry flavor is present, not nearly as sweet, but better than the tart berry alone. A lovely Black Raspberry spread, that is very flavorful, but not overtly sweet.

I'm going to go pick a bunch of blueberries to pack away in the freezer whole, this week .

That sounds nummy, I am with you, most are so overly sweet I avoid them. That is why I made the strawberry with honey, it needs a bit more though because this is a bit too tart. But I want to taste the fruit, not sugar. It is cool you can make it with juice. I eat frozen blueberries as a bedtime snack! ha! One fruit I can eat not cooked.

• Like 1

Think I am gonna pull this Chocolate Marshmallow this week, finally got cloudy. The other three in that room, still clear and white hairs. This one pulling will be 14 weeks! The others it is gonna be 15 or 16. This has been the longest dang grow I have ever done. Beautiful fall colors in there, but can't get in there to take a pic.

• Like 2

It's mating season for the most common ants in my country. On a sunny day last week, the males flew out. A few landed on my chili pepper plants.

large.DSC_4148ant.JPG.fcd528d0a587220fb4

After taking the above picture, I noticed the little green creature behind the ant.

A few ladybugs decided to come live in the chili plants.

large.DSC_4170lb.JPG.4ac2ccf31921c451ee1

Searching for little green creatures to eat.

oh wow! im so glad to see many of the same people from 10+ years ago even if this forum is not that active. hello everyone!

busted open some pretty old seeds a while ago, got some kind of heribei ( or maybe heribeixkilling fields / chronic ) and a boudica. and also a straight eerdpurt.

• Like 1

these winged ants are everywhere!! 

the Ladybugs are mating too ......and they don´t care bout diff. colored ones

ladybux.JPG.e1b0c68cbcc454176c3e3671a300d104.JPG

• Like 2