•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

As far as edibles go, I generally use Wana brand gummies. They're 10 mg, and will keep me down for the count for 4-6 hours, using them for sleep. If I want a longer stretch, I'll go to 20 or 25 or as high as 50. But I haven't done 50 mg in a couple of years, so maybe I'm over it.

5 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

As far as edibles go, I generally use Wana brand gummies. They're 10 mg, and will keep me down for the count for 4-6 hours, using them for sleep. If I want a longer stretch, I'll go to 20 or 25 or as high as 50. But I haven't done 50 mg in a couple of years, so maybe I'm over it.

That sounds about right actually :) Folks like me use the 50mg. I had patients on 5mg dosing that worked perfectly for them if you gave them more it was just too much.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2020 at 11:39 AM, gardenartus said:

I run across the gnat issue with Promix. One store-bought in huge bulk, and hell if they did not have all kinds of bugs. I kept telling them, they kept telling me it was my issue and not theirs, so I just switched to a different grow store, no more of the other bugs, but still get gnats.

yeah, it's hit or miss it seems with pro mix. i was just fortunate not to have bug issues. i later mixed in food grade DE.  i didn't use any DE with bio bizz lite or epsoma organic and had no issues. again fortunate is all.

• Like 2

On 7/21/2020 at 11:14 PM, gardenartus said:

Strawberry cream popsicles 50mg

straw cream popsicle.jpg

damn wish i were close by. love strawberry mos def

• Like 2

On 7/22/2020 at 3:59 AM, Automan said:

HI all,  Me seedlings are small and slow growing, its been 3 weeks no full sized leaves ,all seeds in dif medium none taller than ur finger, Heat the prob? I could cry but am to dehydrated.

u can check temps easily if u think it's heat isj. also if it's a heat issue your medium should be drying out faster as well. what;s the humidity like ? what is "dif medium" ? pictures...

@Toker nice new family member. my cousin surprised me with a new family member too.  a white germ shepherd puppy from Nebraska. i didn't think he would be ready for a new dog so soon and frankly he said he wasn't but got outvoted by his wife and daughter . glad they did because that pup will help heal his heart . can't wait for the visit so my big dog can play with the pup and the pup can play with the cat too hopefully .

i wanted a pure ole southern white bulldog but can't find them. ones i found were mixed and that mix will spell their doom. yet they won't get much better performance/working dogs by doing that. they will only kill the ole southern white as a breed. they can't think beyond their own selfishness. i found a bulldog kennel that i like and text the owner enough to realize they are a smart legit breeder. it was refreshing to find that out because normally i'm disappointed by ass-hats that aren't legit breeders.  or dogs that are beyond my price range to purchase = levitt bulldogge, boerbole and a few more.  i was willing to go with an amstaff from a trusted breeder. his pups are $1,800 and i was willing to pay that.  yet, the american bulldog kennel i found pups start at $800 , so i can get a pup for no more than $1k likely.

http://nobilis-ab.com/

they have a littler on the ground now but i;m nt ready so didn't try to check if all were spoken for. she used the bitch i really love and a nice male . the male i wanted to go to the black bitch is a 1/2 brother they explained why they didn't want to make that breeding and it made sense to me. i would be more than happy with the stud they used but timing will tell what happens. as of right now they are my only reasonable priced kennel prospect. but i'm still hunting and have time.

EBBA9AA8-4141-4EA5-B81F-15DEB8421082.jpeg

A0198DE9-2ACD-4DDD-8391-7B9B24E483AA.jpeg

5DFA345B-DCCD-43DD-9EFB-5494C8DE9288.jpeg

5B18812A-0E11-4D59-B430-7370CDA61470.jpeg

3584A610-4360-42D2-85F8-E6B2ED776BC8.jpeg

524CD498-013B-4A30-9EFF-373C164A9431.jpeg

CACC6DF3-F65B-42E8-8637-B11D0CBC8BF0.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/22/2020 at 3:59 AM, Automan said:

HI all,  Me seedlings are small and slow growing, its been 3 weeks no full sized leaves ,all seeds in dif medium none taller than ur finger, Heat the prob? I could cry but am to dehydrated.

Oh No! I put mine with a humidity dome, they are doing well. I didn't pop any BLR< did the Perkins cut CBD and the Green Ale, that Green Ale is doing really well. Might be heat? You have enough moisture too?

• Like 1

So, this little critter is all about on me and around the light. 

Horatio got a little live time in. He did the submissive Pee thing so he couldn’t sit down as usual. We made due until rain drops made me limp home ha. 

C1105C5B-F228-40ED-9682-6EA3D99D88D9.jpeg

0FDCA1CE-2D9C-4051-9096-A2DACC77BDEF.jpeg

FB450BEC-C803-4B22-8873-61C47815B9CC.jpeg

C7D36A48-7CD4-433E-821E-21B1643CED20.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

damn wish i were close by. love strawberry mos def

Those and the strawberry fruit roll-ups I can eat, some of this stuff I don't dare due to diabetes. I love those strawberry things too. :)

• Like 1

Me plants are outside  temp is 85 t o90 very humid, plenty of rain. 4 dif soils and in all of them the seedings are small, look health but are dwarfed. But I see two that are doing the normal thing. I am hoping that the small ones will gro large enough to to cuttings maybe is the roots ?? pix to come

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Automan said:

Me plants are outside  temp is 85 t o90 very humid, plenty of rain. 4 dif soils and in all of them the seedings are small, look health but are dwarfed. But I see two that are doing the normal thing. I am hoping that the small ones will gro large enough to to cuttings maybe is the roots ?? pix to come

I've never tried to start seedlings outdoors before, only indoors.

Today I removed the plastic bag from the seventh scion. It's Jalapeno into the crown of a Habanero.

https://www.wietforum.nl/uploads/monthly_2020_07/large.DSC_4275.JPG.190f91ce096330fd42c9f483159f19e6.JPG

I removed one of the two top branches of the Habanero and inserted a forked scion (left side) in it's place. There's only an incision on the left side of the Habanero stem. The bag is off for a few hours now and no sign of wilting. I'm very happy with the way this one turned out.

https://www.wietforum.nl/uploads/monthly_2020_07/large.DSC_4277.JPG.1e91f9e3e1d3a90ecea5d04c3ac0a022.JPG

Both the Jalapeno scion and the Habanero shoot have little flower buds. I'll remove the wire in upcoming days.

And maybe stick another scion in at that spot, in the future, if it heals up nicely.

Here's an earlier grafted pepper plant. I just removed it's wire. You can clearly see it's traces..

https://www.wietforum.nl/uploads/monthly_2020_07/large.DSC_4271.JPG.e619345fc303560b73dd8edc6b06306a.JPG

I put grafting sealant on it after taking the above picture.

One more pepper plant has a a scion attached to it that is still in a plastic bag.

Coming soon...

• Like 4

Well i bought some Bob White Quail

Kept them before 

You can raise a lot of quail in a small area

Lost 30 bucks worth of turkey chicks

I have raised turkey before but the hen did all the work

Turkeys are dumb lol

Even chicken knows how to eat at first

I fucked up my buddie told me 

Should have thrown a few chicken babies in their to show them how to eat and drink

Quail....are Genius compared to turkeys

Oh well guess a take a trip to tractor supply and grab a few more poults a some chicks so i can hopefully get a male and female turkey Just in case it goes full shtf

20200725_071216.jpg

20200725_071225.jpg

• Like 1

Crappy pic as usual :) I have to bend the plants! They have 3 and a half more weeks to go. ha! The HPS room

plants growing into lights.jpg

• Like 4

On 7/24/2020 at 10:19 PM, FoolOnTheHill said:

Today I removed the plastic bag from the seventh scion. It's Jalapeno into the crown of a Habanero.

https://www.wietforum.nl/uploads/monthly_2020_07/large.DSC_4275.JPG.190f91ce096330fd42c9f483159f19e6.JPG

I removed one of the two top branches of the Habanero and inserted a forked scion (left side) in it's place. There's only an incision on the left side of the Habanero stem. The bag is off for a few hours now and no sign of wilting. I'm very happy with the way this one turned out.

https://www.wietforum.nl/uploads/monthly_2020_07/large.DSC_4277.JPG.1e91f9e3e1d3a90ecea5d04c3ac0a022.JPG

Both the Jalapeno scion and the Habanero shoot have little flower buds. I'll remove the wire in upcoming days.

And maybe stick another scion in at that spot, in the future, if it heals up nicely.

Here's an earlier grafted pepper plant. I just removed it's wire. You can clearly see it's traces..

https://www.wietforum.nl/uploads/monthly_2020_07/large.DSC_4271.JPG.e619345fc303560b73dd8edc6b06306a.JPG

I put grafting sealant on it after taking the above picture.

One more pepper plant has a a scion attached to it that is still in a plastic bag.

Coming soon...

Very interesting, I love Habaneros or chilies over all!,

7 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

Those are in Octos?

Yep, I knew better but put them in a bit too big lol

Mini Cheesecakes with strawberry topping 100mg

One without topping for my friend who can't have strawberries.

mini cheesecakes with straw topping.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Indicalicious said:

Very interesting, I love Habaneros or chilies over all!,

Thanks, glad you like the show.

The Datura Metel scion seems to bounce back. So I removed the wire and tape.

large.DSC_4280.JPG.afc0bedc2ef610c04a830

I took the above picture yesterday, then sealed the wound. It looks even better today.

I took off one of the purple peppers, and cut it open.

https://www.wietforum.nl/uploads/monthly_2020_07/large.DSC_4290.JPG.7ae7e0d7bda50e2762262eee229a6063.JPG

It had about fifty tiny seeds in it.

Then I took a bite. No taste, it's not ripe yet.

But it's already hot!

Then I checked the propagator.

https://www.wietforum.nl/uploads/monthly_2020_07/large.DSC_4286.JPG.697285c3ad509a41f9e3b7710f51ce0a.JPG

We are having a few cloudy days, but it should slowly get better, and some tropical weather is predicted for the end of next week.

That's what's Capisum needs.

• Like 4

My ISA Browns begin to lay

4 i think of 8 pullets

Pullets are

Not  mated by rooster

Hens can be fertilized or not

Rooster can mate once and for 6 months

Hens are fertile

Pullets non fertilized egg

Hence the distinction in terms

One hen is broody already

Yamost are small now

The big one on top is how big all 8 girls eggs will be when they are mature

20200725_095331.jpg

• Like 1

SO how do u smoke the eggs?

Thats a thought

I suppose hard boiled?

These eggs are just dark brown

Im into coloured eggs so i have selected

Marans 

Olive Eggers

Easter Eggers

Legbars

Amercuna

I should get red brown to blue eggs

Hoping for a rainbow of colours

Im bout sick of squash already

These 4 today

When they are all mature im hoping for 4 dozen chicken and one half dozen ducks eggs daily.

I think the old lady is planning a lot for me to do.

Shes bought incubators and assceories

Bet a dollar she will order 40 quail eggs

20200727_134042.jpg

20200727_113318.jpg

• Like 1

Most of my Capsicum plants make flowers now.

And many carry fruits.

I check for aphids every day. 

Today I got help from this fellow.

large.DSC_4295.JPG.0416dcefb1f7dc399f7c3

He's very welcome!

• Like 1