•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Don't forget, doing nothing in mind and body can give you a new perspective...  Especially when in a confusing situation, a break from searching can give your mind time to re-focus.

Wish you all the best

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Damar.  Things will turn around.  During times like this, I say thank you may I have another.

This is not the time to be depressed or negative.  There is time for that later.  Things will work out.  Maybe not in the manner we would like but it will work out.  Just do not try to force an issue.

The oil job is likely not going to come back fast.

• Thanks 1

I've been eyeing work in the canna industry as well, now im in University... But my future wishes is to dispense bud... Can't see myself doing any other service for my fellow man.. 

• Like 1

tried to do bitcoin purchase based on soakinbeans simple steps. well those simple steps leave you fucking hanging in bitcoin land. i'm just going to wait it out and hopefully the lack of success means the money will still be mine as the sender. loss of transaction fee i'm pretty sure. at any rate once i get it back on cash app. i will not be trying ti use bitcoin again and i dgaf what genetics can be had by doing so. fuck them i will stick with the kiss way of old from now on. aside from simple cash medium buys like venmo, cash app payal.

shit opened u inti another fucking rabbit hole to deal with. i had asked sam to do a direct between us and was ignored after i told him i couldn't pm him on this site. he never replied. i wanted something special that's not ready yet from them but now i'm going to say fuck the whole shop there too.  not jumping through hoops so they can be comfy. ijs pissed off and will not use the mail for them because of those inadequate steps they laid out.

worse i ordered a fucking cash app card but at least i can use it later. smdh  FUCK BIT COIN = for me that is.

12 hours ago, Damar said:

Eh, just coming back to you guys feels good. I want to direct my energy in some more positive directions. I had a long convo with the oilfield recruiter's brother. They have an oilfield recruiting biz and also a separate cannabis recruiting biz. The brother does a lot of the cannabis stuff, and we just had an hour long convo, and this guy is super nice, he's going out of his way to help me despite not getting paid for it. So keep your fingers crossed, he reached out to a million contacts, and already there's some guy in PA (although far from me) who is going to call me. I'm ready to take my growing skills to the next level. Time to dive into the deep end.

u may be in a funk as i can relate from my past though i never made as much loot as you did lol. still yu named all sorts of pros about yourself and your skillz. so follow your heart-mind for your choice and have at least two back up plans just to make loot. i've been going through starting over for the last 7 yrs almost. only now am i starting to go in one simple direction related to what my heart loves. Yet, strategy has also started to scope out other things i can be creative with and maybe make a few coins to make a small profit. to top it off i'm slower than usual and my wonky memory doesn't help much.  i felt myself slipping into depression recently and snapped out of it knowing i couldn't allow myself to go that route. not after all i been through and have gotten through to get me where i am.  i don't care ahs small or slow my progress is as long as i;m going in the rifht direction.

often helps to write out shit on paper and realize you're better off than you feel/think and more fortunate too as well. stick with KISS theory and the basics ! add an xercise program and some stillness to keep you grounded and peaceful . = "stand stil and be fit" it should be challenging enough to peak your interest and fell the positive changes in mind body and spirit. this helps negate/neutralize depression. hang with the animals cause they help a ton if you let them. watched a live presentation that touched on that topic given by hollywood feed. this lady https://ayshaakhtar.com/ . i knew most of the stuff in detail but gained a few tidbits of knowledge on things that have occurred. frankly it seems i know more of that stiff than she did. but i started a a very young kid and was called dr. doolittle at a young age. just been fortunate i found out they are all worth loving. and they change us for the better if we allow it. peace and namaste .

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the support, despite me being a ghost around here for the past few years. It's sort of crazy how in my worst moment things turned around. I had a call with a head grower at a facility that is expanding in central PA.

A couple months ago, the recruiter asked me to write a sort of faux-resume, to showcase what skills I had in growing as if it was a real job, because that could potentially help land a job. I wasn't able to make it in resume format, but in about an hour I poured out a 5 page summary of my organic gardening methodology. I also sent him some photos of my past grows/harvests.

Fast forward to yesterday, at the depths of my despair I was reaching out to him again, and 15 minutes after our call he had emailed a slew of contacts. Another 15 minutes later, and this head grower had messaged me, and asked if we could chat on the phone. He was so nice, and complimented me on a lot of things, despite not really knowing anything about me. I was quite humbled.

In any case, I might have a job in about 3 months. I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but this is the first time I feel I've made meaningful progress towards my dream job. Perhaps all the darkness and despair happened for a reason.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, ZenShade said:

Don't forget, doing nothing in mind and body can give you a new perspective...  Especially when in a confusing situation, a break from searching can give your mind time to re-focus.

Wish you all the best

there's a great track I listened to years ago and it has the quote "he who has learned to do nothing with his whole mind and body will have everything done for him" and since then i live by it when necessary. it's called doicii by minilogue if my mind doesn't fool me

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MiNdLesS said:

there's a great track I listened to years ago and it has the quote "he who has learned to do nothing with his whole mind and body will have everything done for him" and since then i live by it when necessary. it's called doicii by minilogue if my mind doesn't fool me

many things like that aren't as we perceive them to be frankly. especially when our actions/experience and hearts aren't ready for it.  Yet, this is something i'd like t share that is involved with the same idea but more concrete imho and understandable.  

http://wuweitaichi.com/philosophy.htm

@Damar shit/life happens dude. like in the matrix where dude makes things clear about cause and effect as default of life.  so, don't get caught up in the idea that low/bad times were/are necessary ok.  it's just a part of this life thing and the fluctuations of yin-yang are always in play for everyone and everything.  keep it simple stupid needs to be learned/trained and followed if we want it's vast benefits.  this by default means we have ti do and think differently for our standard norms.  exchanging them for the new input we choose to use to change our persona program so to speak..

This will strenghten your emotional and physical sense of self, and it is very fun and straight forward :)

peAce

@ZenShade no you didn't post jake mace = known laughing stock in the martial community of legit martial artist . obviously you didn't know this though lol. and were just trying to help Damar. Jake promotes himself very well is the only legit thing i can say about him.

youtube = "stand still and be fit" to realize the goals you spoke of in a far more legit way with no movement needed. zhang zhuang qigong is tried and tested before Jake the clown was born. known as standing pole/pole standing in english to some.

you can check here to see what folks think about this dude.   https://rumsoakedfist.org/ =    everyone isn't a master there but there are a few who actually are. one of them dr. ken fish knew our master dr. john wan-yuin chang  another member here is also on that site who i respect ( he can out himself if he chooses), john wang is also there and is a legit master as well as others. please never promote that dude  again. pretty please with sugar on top.  do you mind telling me your background in martial arts/qigong, lineage and such thx. u can do so via pm if u want it to stay pvt.  xie xie. and namaste    

I CAVED AND ORDERED BOVEDA 8gm  10 PACK @58 RH . amazon prime was cheaper than boveda's site . i will separate the packs via two unbleached coffee filters for each mason jar. thought about a c-vault but decided they aren't worth the extra money compared to free mason jars. ijs  sisri said the humidity is currently 77% in my area. grrr.

alert = boveda's have shipped

Surprise = i made the bitcoin purchase of the beans . i wanted something that jumped/rooted my two hit lists. the cube x stardawg F2 8-9 weeks flow time I felt The Cube is a better plant overall then the Mac cut so i needed these in the vault. already have the cube x mac f2 and dominion skunk x mac = McMinion. time will tell if and when there will be a fuck fest among those 3. two bx crosses are possible obviously. one focused on the cub and one on the mac male.  star cube x the cube x mac = 1 ; McMinion x the cube x mac f2 = 2nd one.  all behind the old stuff. by the time they can be dealt with it's a good  most folks will be chasing oter newer strain combos. that's ok by me because if it's dank it will puff on it's own merits. ha

• Like 2

Boveda humidipacks for the win!

• Like 2

large.DSC_4446aa.JPG.8971f274ab9d5e912aa

I unwrapped the wound of the inarched Jalapeno rootstock on the Purple plant.

Below is a closer look at both side of the wound, there's tissue growing over it, it seems to hold.

large.DSC_4446.JPG.6af134d91c02f9c4b0e19large.DSC_4444.JPG.3a5049164e9238b289242

The color is changing on the fruit of the Annuum with the added rootstock.

large.DSC_4452.JPG.dd714b9b9f943e92cc2fd

But I guess I'll have to wait until they get red.

The color is also changing on one of the Jalapenos on the plant below.

large.DSC_4448.JPG.9d3cc9971779f57657f17

The first extra rootstock I added to it, a Bell,  is attached under the white tape and wire. And I attached another rootstock to it, the bottom half of a Purple plant, a little higher on the Jalapeno stem. It's on the right side, it still has many leafs, but I removed it's shoots. And the Purple rootstock still has a fruit on it. The whole contraption is in a bigger pot. I will remove the branch on the ride side, after harvesting it's peppers, so the rest of canopy will grow on three "legs".

The grafted Jalapeno scion into the heart of a sweet pepper( below) has blended in nicely. It makes it's first flower with a few more to come.

large.DSC_4459.JPG.9bd85ba985bc87c705d1b

I dried the first batch of the fruits of the Purple pepper on a string. And saved it's seeds, as these are not cross pollinated.

large.DSC_4460.JPG.dd43ac124d1334fb3bcd0

I also took out some of the Jalapenos, but not much taste yet.

I guess I'll have to wait for more wrinkles...

• Like 4

Hey FotH, What are you going for in the jalapenos that you're saying there isn't much taste? Are you smoking the mature red jalapenos to make chipotle?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Damar said:

Hey FotH, What are you going for in the jalapenos...

I'm doing an experiment with grafting and multiple rootstocks. I have about 15 Jalapeno plants, all carry fruits. And the first fruit to get red is on a plant with added rootstock. Although I can't draw any conclusion on this observation, I find it interesting.

The pictures of harvested fruit on a chopping board are mainly to please the foodies that visit this topic. But to answer your question, I plan to eat some raw, and probably pickle the rest.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, FoolOnTheHill said:

I'm doing an experiment with grafting and multiple rootstocks. I have about 15 Jalapeno plants, all carry fruits. And the first fruit to get red is on a plant with added rootstock. Although I can't draw any conclusion on this observation, I find it interesting.

The pictures of harvested fruit on a chopping board are mainly to please the foodies that visit this topic. But to answer your question, I plan to eat some raw, and probably pickle the rest.

i've watched numerous youtube videos of folks eating extremely hot peppers. damn entertaining too i must admit lol. i like spicy but not hot although i will eventually make my own atypical version of hot sauce. did it years ago when we had a shit load of food shipped from Louisiana that took up all my frezzer and reefer space in the restaurant. nobody told me the shit was even coming so it was a complete surprize.  i made the sauce to put on the boudin sausages although ot was damn good on the boudin balls as well.

i still have pig liver in the freezer cause i was going to make fresh boudin balls. since then i used the pork butt/shoulder for my 1st. attempt at pulled pork. shit has been frozen for a couple years already so i'm not thinking i can use it. might be dog/cat treats. idk

never saw this one but i smell it's going to be awesome, for me at least lol

@Sacred Plant Warrior All I've learned comes from sitting still, doing nothing. I do not seek teachers or knowledge, theres too much ego in martial art practice these days... 

The video was intended as an easy way to help raise low energy levels for a non practicing individual... 

On 8/6/2020 at 9:21 AM, FoolOnTheHill said:

https://www.wietforum.nl/uploads/monthly_2020_08/large.DSC_4366.JPG.286f83c66386dab4a60eb81b4f506512.JPG

........Should I call it Peruvian Rainbow now?..........

today i was visiting a buddy´s Garden for a Beer or two. i saw these lovely colored Chillis,that reminds me at Your´s! not sure ,if peruvian or not(his Mother bought some Chilly Pepers at a Farmers Market somewhere and he grew out the seeds),but the Coloration is quite similar! the purple ones also turn to yellow/orange/red ........

p1.JPG.3b3fabde604613a933f691ca60c87a3f.JPG

p2.JPG.13e313d321399586a4ec81f97adc5ab3.JPG

....the peppers are realy tiny,they grow outside directly in soil.they peppers grow upright,not hanging like yours and the leaves got a blueish hues as well. they are not that hot for my taste...but i prever milder ones bevor the ultra hot stuff

• Like 1

On 8/28/2020 at 9:16 AM, Damar said:

Thanks for the support, despite me being a ghost around here for the past few years. It's sort of crazy how in my worst moment things turned around. I had a call with a head grower at a facility that is expanding in central PA.

A couple months ago, the recruiter asked me to write a sort of faux-resume, to showcase what skills I had in growing as if it was a real job, because that could potentially help land a job. I wasn't able to make it in resume format, but in about an hour I poured out a 5 page summary of my organic gardening methodology. I also sent him some photos of my past grows/harvests.

Fast forward to yesterday, at the depths of my despair I was reaching out to him again, and 15 minutes after our call he had emailed a slew of contacts. Another 15 minutes later, and this head grower had messaged me, and asked if we could chat on the phone. He was so nice, and complimented me on a lot of things, despite not really knowing anything about me. I was quite humbled.

In any case, I might have a job in about 3 months. I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but this is the first time I feel I've made meaningful progress towards my dream job. Perhaps all the darkness and despair happened for a reason.

How damn ironic is that and amazing. Cool beans, hope it works out.

9 hours ago, saxo said:

p1.JPG.3b3fabde604613a933f691ca60c87a3f.JPG

...peppers grow upright,not hanging like yours and the leaves got a blueish hues as well...

I think they call them "Bolivian Rainbow".

They look great!

On 8/28/2020 at 9:16 AM, Damar said:

I didn't know PA had medical or any kind of legal weed.

This Field Trip is a very different plant, both times it came out with branches distinctly green, then others grayish purple. I have not seen this before, thought maybe I stressed it the first time, it is just the way this one grows.

On 8/29/2020 at 11:02 AM, ZenShade said:

@Sacred Plant Warrior All I've learned comes from sitting still, doing nothing. I do not seek teachers or knowledge, theres too much ego in martial art practice these days... 

The video was intended as an easy way to help raise low energy levels for a non practicing individual... 

Yes, I understood the intent of the video MOs def.based on being still you are a perfect candidate for this video series.  

Your right about certain teachers but the fact is their are quite a few legit teachers of various martial arts that are not only legit but lack a funky attitude as well.  Very nice humble women and men but make no mistake they have the skills to pay the bills as we say ! 

Standing Qigong is the more dynamic version of sitting taken to a higher level overall benefit whether just for health and peace of mind as well as martial intent/self defense to save your ass.  

the  cool part is it’s all applicable to our lives in general and enhances the quality of our lives as we use it in daily living that has nothing to do with martial arts. 

Any teacher worth their salt will say similar as well as be able to demonstrate the benefits with how they live and interact with others be  they students or not. 

It does take common sense and some research to be able to find a suitable teacher edit for classes or private lessons. 

So, many are duped and mislead by teachers/instructors with a low level of Wude. Some of them are very skilled actually but string their students along slowly for monetary benefit. Others are just charlatans who teach very little of any real use.   

Most of you alls grows are nice and neat looking, most canopies at same height, plants look great, You walk into my rooms looks like a bunch of step children lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I came across this this information:

Taller et al. (1998) described a case in which two pepper scion cultivars acquired changes in fruit shape, color and pungency after grafting. The results also illustrated that several rootstock features were present in the progeny of the scion after self‐pollination. (read the whole story)

Amazing!

I planted composite plants #1 and #2 together in a larger pot.

large.DSC_4488.JPG.08129bf5345252a936239

Plant #1 (left side) has a Bell on top, and ten purple fruits at the bottom, And #2 has four purple fruits in the top, and Bell at the bottom.

This Yellowjacket visited the pepper plants every day, the last week.

large.DSC_4480.JPG.58cc9e071fe0e7af3f6a3

It did not look familiar, so I looked it up. It's the European paper wasp,  Polistes dominula. It's not very common around here. It does not search sugar, but feeds on bugs. And it's hyper active. So it's very welcome.

A Bell seemed ripe and a Jalapeno was getting the wrinkles I have been waiting for.

large.DSC_4463.JPG.955d24e826a9d8a0807bf

So I chopped it up, along with a fruit from the purple plant.

large.DSC_4465.JPG.bdca38c0208475805bdf6

And stuffed the Bell.

large.DSC_4484.JPG.b76112d73068e5bd6d34d

And then I stuffed myself.

• Like 2