•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Yes, La Tomatina is a typical summer party from Buñol, neighbors and visitors throw tons of ripe tomatoes at each other for a whole day, it's a funny tomato war!

Greetings SiCKNeSs.

I'm in denial about the end of summer, but the wildflowers don't lie.

IMG_6056.thumb.jpeg.9b68e9f0fff66e65d66ecf11a1c14f7e.jpeg

Amazingly, I just saw a hummingbird at the feeder, but she's got to be a straggler, probably from further north.

• Like 2

Every day is a battle!

large.DSC_4593.JPG.6c6ede27074a5e4fe90cc

But it's rewarding.

large.DSC_4596p1.JPG.e8821f5cd890888ab3f

large.DSC_4601p1.JPG.2791f13f91fa3659800

The weather is still good, more fruits are getting ripe.

I'm training a Peruvian as ornamental.

large.DSC_4595.JPG.d6a5059a4b8af85b9e2e2

In a slant style. It's the only plant that still has it's ripe fruits on it, now.

large.DSC_4604.JPG.dfe6bdc8bb8062821ca52

I sliced the Peruvian peppers in half, and pickled them, along with the twenty dried ones.

large.DSC_4622.JPG.70f0bb72bf13dc1725cfa

And I used most of the Jalapenos for the stuffing of the next Bell.

large.DSC_4608p1.JPG.6f3794c3122fc6591c0

• Like 6

16 hours ago, FoolOnTheHill said:

Every day is a battle!

...i was thinking,peppers do produce capsaicin to repell pests? ...looks like,the lil ones dont care. perhaps only mammals feeling the "pain"

• Like 1

Yes, @saxo, only mammals. Birds don't feel the heat either. It's funny to watch a parrot eat a very hot pepper.

You can use hot peppers to repel elephants. That works well for me, not an elephant in sight!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/15/2020 at 11:13 AM, saxo said:

...what a waste o food

Keep the tomato wars but leave the Bulls alone unless they allow them to be unaltered/drugged in anyway to face the matador !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@saxo: I think they do it in a different way in India . They use a rope as a fence around agricultural crops. The rope is impregnated with chilli paste. No need for dung and fire.

Chilli paste can probably stop a groundhog from climbing up a tree.

3 hours ago, FoolOnTheHill said:

They use a rope as a fence around agricultural crops. The rope is impregnated with chilli paste.

right,i was watching a tv report about that. in Africa they do it the same way .....they use textiles/tissues soaked in chilli paste/chilli tea .....they just forgot to refresh the chilli-paste every week (or two) ,so the elephants simply run down the fence and eat up all the crop.

11 hours ago, saxo said:

right,i was watching a tv report about that. in Africa they do it the same way .....they use textiles/tissues soaked in chilli paste/chilli tea .....they just forgot to refresh the chilli-paste every week (or two) ,so the elephants simply run down the fence and eat up all the crop.

Tell your friends to get with the program: Put a few beehives around the crop. Elephants avoid beehives. One sting in each nostril swells the nasal passage and closes it off. Ths prevents them from drinking. These are African elephants. I don't know if this works on Indian elephants. I'm not sure if the south Asian bee species build normal hives that can be moved around by beekeepers.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2020 at 8:16 PM, FoolOnTheHill said:

I'm going to stick with my recipe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

HI all i was given a couple of auto beans both were doing fine in seedling stage today one was wilted , the leaves fine the stem was real thin half way down , like it was sucked dry?? thoughts?

In case anyone's interested....

Powdered eggs online are pricey

A good thing to have for preps

Proteins....

Someone passed this on to me so im passing it to you.

Eggs here can be had cheap for now

4 buck gets ya 60ish

Anyway scramble your eggs

Let cool

Preheat oven for 175 F

Get aluminium foil and make a bowl of suitable size for amount of eggs

Put in oven for 10 hours

Remove

Let cool

Put in food processor and grind to a powder

Toss in mylar bag and add oxygen absorber

And there good for approx 10 years.

Imo i do at least 50 at a time

Depended on size of mylar bag

15 hours ago, Automan said:

HI all i was given a couple of auto beans both were doing fine in seedling stage today one was wilted , the leaves fine the stem was real thin half way down , like it was sucked dry?? thoughts?

How young?

Sounds like it was a light-starved seedling that flopped over. It's as good as dead. Seedlings stretch until they find sufficient light. If they don't find it, they stretch to death.

11 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

How young?

Sounds like it was a light-starved seedling that flopped over. It's as good as dead. Seedlings stretch until they find sufficient light. If they don't find it, they stretch to death.

Sounds to me, damping off, a fungus issue.  

• Like 1

A Californian i could hug

Hes hilarious

Got a ton of vids im sure to post lolol

Hey woke whitey

This is for you

• Like 1

On 9/19/2020 at 7:49 PM, FoolOnTheHill said:

Every day is a battle!

large.DSC_4593.JPG.6c6ede27074a5e4fe90cc

But it's rewarding.

large.DSC_4596p1.JPG.e8821f5cd890888ab3f

large.DSC_4601p1.JPG.2791f13f91fa3659800

The weather is still good, more fruits are getting ripe.

I'm training a Peruvian as ornamental.

large.DSC_4595.JPG.d6a5059a4b8af85b9e2e2

In a slant style. It's the only plant that still has it's ripe fruits on it, now.

large.DSC_4604.JPG.dfe6bdc8bb8062821ca52

I sliced the Peruvian peppers in half, and pickled them, along with the twenty dried ones.

large.DSC_4622.JPG.70f0bb72bf13dc1725cfa

And I used most of the Jalapenos for the stuffing of the next Bell.

large.DSC_4608p1.JPG.6f3794c3122fc6591c0

Such a gorgeous plant

Soon the Datura Metel will open it's flower.

large.DSC_4691metel.JPG.8c499cdbb6434306

The grafted Datura and the capsicum on the Datura refused to grow.

Plenty Jalapenos coming, they are productive, ripe soon.

large.DSC_4668jal.JPG.744986f4eba77dc208

But the Peruvian Purple steals the show.

large.DSC_4633p6.JPG.46f258f8a77f4705c2b

large.DSC_4675p1.JPG.d7967c3393c8b7e2318

large.DSC_4672.JPG.307ffdd9b454405e48123

large.DSC_4640p3.JPG.ab46d77ed5c842e9812

large.DSC_4639p2.JPG.44bbf6a60feb62222ae

large.DSC_4632p4.JPG.a8bc2d208b026959382

large.DSC_4637p.JPG.4ffc9ce68b34c202ee47

large.DSC_4661p3.JPG.5088e5c278acb6ab85d

large.DSC_4686p.JPG.5ba658698cfe2c77a997

large.DSC_4659p1.JPG.78866595f1b2c25f213

large.DSC_4656p4.JPG.bb6891f10243cee6e58

large.DSC_4657.JPG.c4ff6c4bf04d0615aacd2

large.DSC_4628p.JPG.2aa5909f1efb609c046f

large.DSC_4651p4.JPG.c8829e02ad34dd087b2

large.DSC_4679p6.JPG.86c573324e0b2120b1b

large.DSC_4694filled.JPG.098784ae1ab4e43

• Like 4

I forgot to post this the other day. 

My day today was special so, sharing this Palm Heel strike repeatedly to the ice cream scoop/ throat. 

Obviously he threatened the wrong lady.  Now, he doesn’t have to worry about being caught. 

She can now say he also physically threatened to rape her and her daughter to keep her quiet. 

“Officer he reached out to grab me and I zapped our frfr” 

As for my interesting albeit eventful day =  

Cortisone shot turned into a night mare. 

Just got home 10:06. The shot was done in. Different way then before. Two dudes came to do it Indian and vanilla brothers.  

I asked was he training the vanilla dude cause when I tried to get my first shot years ago they found a way to put it in the wrong place despite clear camera/imaging views. I told hi. That dude fucked up. 

So, the Indian dude said he would do everything and other other dude asked if he could watch. I said “Sure you can watch all you want”

Procedure went well and was less pain than my last one almost 2 years ago. 
So, he was taking the needle out and all was well. 

As he was holding the spot to stop  the bleeding he conversed with the other man to say why he did what he did etc. 

As this was happening I started to get noticeably hot and proceededto bead up sweat on my forehead. 

They asked me how I felt and I said a little fuzzy = dizzy and sorta weird. 
Next thing I know they rushed in took my blood pressure and it was uncharacteristically low. 

Before you know it I was rushed to the Emergency Room feeling wonky/sleepy.  I had a sonogram for my heart, multiple blood pressure checks, EKG and a bag of fluids started amongst a bunch of questions.  This Sister was visibly concerned who started all this in motion. 

So, stayed in the ER and it was like they were checking to find out why the shit happened.  Such as allergic reaction to the shot/contrast fluid that helps them see the part of my hip joint they were working on. 

Yet, it was obvious they were also checking me to make sure it wasn’t Corona virus as well. 
  I was dehydrated thus the IV fluids .  Eventually my blood pressure started to rise toward normal but not quite.  

So, ready to be released. The ER Dr. Joseph was cool and thorough btw. 

So, got my discharge papers and found my clothes and dressed. 

My leather case was missing and they didn’t know where it was. 
Wallet + cash,  book, a second phone, keys and headphones and a book. 

All efforts were not turning it up. So, eventually one of the house keeper supers wheeled me to radiology so we could search the rooms. 

Eventually this Indian sister came out and told what room I was treated in and she said she remembered my cane. They called it fancy = my Dragon and then the case was found near a computer with all intact. 

In the ER they suggested to come back tomorrow... until I made it clear about my keys etc etc. 

From discharge papers to case location took approx 90 minutes and I maintain calm despite them saying they had to find someone to unlock radiology. 

The end and just glad to be home. And my hip feels ok but pain might flare up the next two days before the shot starts to work he said. 

Oh yeah, I was 20 minutes late for the appt.  the bus tracker said the next. Us was like 25 min... I got up and crossed the street to cAtch alternative bus to the light rail 

Next thing you know the damn bus I was waiting for showed up and was already past me rolling down the damn street.  Obviously the MTA tracker system isn’t accurate and it’s time for some answers from them. 
Smdh 

Made me think of a movie title = “fed up” about a man who looses his mind and starts going off triggered by repeated incompetence by public transportation. Smdh Ijs 

Damn I just paid for 3 packs of beans smdh.  I needed to do it while the getting was good. Super skunk crosses all. Chem d and SR71 PK. 

35D6665A-98AA-46E9-A4D5-1B20623068CE.png

D70BA9C6-DBDD-4087-9DB3-249D88AE9FB9.png

9A0B5881-0A9D-44DE-ACAE-300A59510050.jpeg

• Like 1