•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Our Southern States sells colored eggs from a local farmer. The yolks are much richer and deeply colored, compared to grocery store eggs where the yolk are runny and pale. And they make great vanilla pudding.

• Like 1

There was/is a most excellent example of egg yolk types, in Kiss The Ground, from Rancher Gabe, as he shows his chicken mobiles out in his fields, after the cattle graze them.

20 hours ago, Toker said:

Women folk in Raleigh will pay 6 bucks a dozen

that is good money for some "egg tasting" eggs lol . Here we pay 3 - 3,50 € a dozen farm-fresh eggs.....i think,the color does not realy matter

5 hours ago, saxo said:

that is good money for some "egg tasting" eggs lol . Here we pay 3 - 3,50 € a dozen farm-fresh eggs.....i think,the color does not realy matter

Its a novelty to city folks.

I will sell reg eggs for 3.00

Duck eggs will fetch 8 i think she told me.

Goose eggs are 120.00 a dozen but thats fertilized hatching eggs

The most pain and one can have in a game

Ole school war games

Still fun as fuck

A thinking persons game that evolves as war does on its own

Kinda like pondering that first move in chess

And wondering where it will all end up.

Its very very complicated

The most accurate recreation in this formate

Of war on the tactical level made i know of.

Everything is almost perfect in tokers war room

20201009_061217.jpg

20201009_061828.jpg

20201009_061832.jpg

20201009_061841.jpg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Toker said:

Its a novelty to city folks.

......milk em,as long they pay these Hipster Prices  :lol:

• Haha 1

ifuck:ph34r:  -  pollatic,s     same shite ,   different packet  !fuck the nazi left ,n, right:td

i made the double posts invisible, its not nice for the eye (and they read a bit too negative as well).

imho its best to keep it to stoned ramblings about weed and harmless topics.
others might not be able to sit comfortably after reading these kind of opinions.
the political (and religious) stuff creates negative vibes that leads to hurt egos ect.

i hear you, sunstone, but we need also to keep it together somehow.
enjoy your day everyone. let's not get sucked into this spiral of desperation/negativity.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, sunstone said:

ifuck:ph34r:  -  pollatic,s     same shite ,   different packet  !fuck the nazi left ,n, right:td

Amen

They know we know they are idiots

And we dont need them

Thats why imo all this......

In America our leaders are dumb as dirt

It scares the fuck out of me

That some rich idiot

Really

Most would have been kicked.out of school

Had it not been for daddys money

I mean

No requirements

A fucking moron with enough money

Congress

The Senate

No schooling needed

Your dad was a politician and you will be to.

Unreal

Test what i say in your neck of the woods

Just what kind of education do these idiots have.

Now no one freak out

In Germany in 1939

Look at the idiots who ran it

A corporal lol

A chicken farmer

Losers the lot of them and yet look what happened

Anyway they know we are ready to.cast off their shackles and toss the parasites

America is becoming a cesspool because of these idiots.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

oi, toker. agreed! but u must have skipped the last post.
please re-read and understand. thank you, brother !! ;)

ok,  a balnce has 2 sides just like all life on earth plane.  .we need blance n some people need+ some -    .?    i dont believe in panderig to  ego,s. , as little as is personally possibe, the less the better.                                                                                                                                  onelove            sunstone:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Like 3

On 10/8/2020 at 7:26 AM, Shoeless said:

Our Southern States sells colored eggs from a local farmer. The yolks are much richer and deeply colored, compared to grocery store eggs where the yolk are runny and pale. And they make great vanilla pudding.

I have 10 hens and one rooster..love them fresh eggs

• Like 5

On 10/12/2020 at 7:40 PM, FoolOnTheHill said:

That reads like a line out of the "New Age Bullshit Generator".

That reminds me, you and I are travellers of the infinite. We exist as molecular structures.

• Like 3

im justa fool in love,   lol:engel    :evil:

• Haha 2

hi ,n  hello .      new age bullshit generator .?       not read that one ,     fool.o.h, who,s it  by ?      ? ? oh yea  ,  you !    :D

oh yea san.      i took a few momments to think over the measurement of your response .  people are  full of shit,    of  all varietys           ego,s  are panderd  to only by sheeple   ego  suc it up:)                onelove          sunstone              happyweedhappyhead .   :evil:             im just fool inlove . :spliff:dont like woke wanker,s     lol, onelove    sunstone                                                         telling comment,   :whistling

anarchy~  yes  please:evil::evil::evil:coming to a town near you.:evil::ph34r:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/12/2020 at 7:40 PM, FoolOnTheHill said:

That reads like a line out of the "New Age Bullshit Generator".

here is what came to me when i took the plunge. very much my wavelength too. ha

The universe is electrified with chaos-driven reactions.

Karma is a constant. You and I are dreamweavers of the grid.

The future will be a conscious flowering of life-force.

The spark of joy is now happening worldwide. It is in condensing that we are guided. This path never ends.

nature?93

We must learn how to lead amazing lives in the face of yearning. It is a sign of things to come. We must recreate ourselves and empower others.

The quantum soup is calling to you via superpositions of possibilities. Can you hear it? If you have never experienced this oasis at the speed of light, it can be difficult to self-actualize. Although you may not realize it, you are sublime.

The Goddess will be a gateway to internal spacetime.

The goal of ultra-sentient particles is to plant the seeds of interconnectedness rather than discontinuity. Consciousness consists of ultra-sentient particles of quantum energy. “Quantum” means an evolving of the primordial. Joy is the truth of transformation, and of us.

• Like 2

so, apparently it knows or assigns various facets that ring true with different people. this second spin of sorts speaks to me as well. wow

By flowering, we self-actualize.

This life is nothing short of a flowering network of holistic passion. Stardust is the birth of life-force, and of us.

It is time to take joy to the next level.

This story never ends. We are being called to explore the totality itself as an interface between inseparability and power. Imagine a flowering of what could be.

nature?7

Yes, it is possible to confront the things that can obliterate us, but not without hope on our side. You may be ruled by delusion without realizing it. Do not let it disrupt the growth of your mission. Only a wanderer of the cosmos may ignite this evolution of joy.

It is in refining that we are recreated. The future will be an archetypal deepening of rejuvenation. The quantum soup is approaching a tipping point.

Dogma is the antithesis of consciousness.

Greed is born in the gap where serenity has been excluded. The complexity of the present time seems to demand a blossoming of our chakras if we are going to survive. You must take a stand against greed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

haze ,  brother,s .   yes  sacred  plant  warrior,   i agree  ' now '   does  seem like  peeps all over globe know ?      something,s  fishy .   more  n  more  people ,s subconcious  knows all.   bang on ! ,    sacred plant warrior :tu!  im  with you ,  on this   the balls rolling now,   rumbling through peoples   sleep  &  dreams  .     onelove       sunstone .....happyweed.happyhead .:wub:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

there are people that prefer to smile
and other people that enjoy to frown.

pick your crowd B)

2 sides  you can,t know  1  without the other that woul be like hopping !:oepspick yourcrowd ?  thats sowing division hypno!:ph34r: critter,sf.f.s.    

we need to tune to  ...   universal  anarchy. itscomming wether we like it or not  2 late to turn back now , soyou,s can   smile in that hole in the sand ! choose  reality not bullshi fr bullshitter,s:)       onelove            sunstone

we need to tune to  ...   universal  anarchy. itscomming wether we like it or not  2 late to turn back now , soyou,s can   smile in that hole in the sand ! choose  reality not bullshi fr bullshitter,s:)       onelove            sunstonemushroom season! !!

uk  people,s birthright   . re-conect  to gaia  messages & wiccan wisdom from under the earth(plane ) ha,  :evil:lol:evil::ph34r::evil::ph34r:shine your light into the night.                     black bright !:icecool             onelove   sunstone