•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

So moving right along

San

As hard as it is to censor myself i will

Hehe

So i sent my first coloured eggs to my

??? Still dont know what to call her

Fuck it my love lol

Anyway missed the money shot on them

I will remember soon

But so far the green layers are starting up

15 eggs a day as of now

This is an ?"olive" eggers egg .

My welshies ducks began to lay to

And thomassina has grown

20201017_062117.jpg

20201008_181612.jpg

20201006_170029.jpg

• Like 1

no,we eat it! ...amethyst deceiver in your language

9.thumb.JPG.d2fbeeb6e88266c70783e631ae60e1d5.JPG

...and they got special benefits (hope,they don´t see this in China.....they gonna rob our woods)

• Like 4

On 10/18/2020 at 12:23 PM, saxo said:

s1.thumb.JPG.509f3d8c689e0c27efe04ce6d455066d.JPG

Thats. Cool

Never seen this color

Is it a trippy one?

I wish i had the knowledge to hunt shrums

But i have always been fearful

• Like 2

On 10/17/2020 at 10:07 PM, ZenShade said:

"Amazingly, 100% of the mice who were given THC before being infected survived having SEB. Meanwhile, 100% of the mice who weren’t given THC died from the ARDS that resulted from their infection. 

This study suggests that using THC early in the infection drastically improved the prognosis and avoided damage to the lungs"

THC MAY PREVENT COVID-19 MORTALITY

My phone is now suggesting cannabis-related words when I text.

I was texting a client today, to change the date of a meeting. "How about Thursday, instead?" became "How about Thursday, Indica?"

Thanks Apple. That will be enough of your suggestions.

• Haha 1

On 10/22/2020 at 11:11 AM, ZenShade said:

"Amazingly, 100% of the mice who were given THC before being infected survived having SEB. Meanwhile, 100% of the mice who weren’t given THC died from the ARDS that resulted from their infection. 

This study suggests that using THC early in the infection drastically improved the prognosis and avoided damage to the lungs"

THC MAY PREVENT COVID-19 MORTALITY

Kinda old news to me

When this crap first started they were like

All smokers will die lolol

But i watch medcram and they were on this in March.

Apparently nicotine helps to hehehehehe

What a crock of shitski

All i can say

By the way

The WHO...aka CCP

Just said lock downs are now bad

1984 Winston my friend

Worry not the ministry of truth is on it

Must say, I never imagined the world would be saying no to a therapeutic when the whole world population is at risk....

Pure THC in a inconspicuos meal/snack/juice/lozenge... every day... I wish your brother all the light in world.

23 hours ago, bigun said:

My brother is in ICU as I write this..

Oh boy, not good, how is he doing? This is no joke. I had it, and still feeling fatigued and really bad brain fog, it has put me out of commission. I upped my CBD, and of course, I use a gram of THC oil a day, I Think that is why I made it through, with diabetes and 5 autoimmune diseases I was ordered to stay home. I went to the docs is all, but one time I had to buy a new stove, everyone had masks on, but must have caught it from the store. This is Really Serious folks, please social distance and wear a mask. I pray he pulls through OK Bigun. Might slip him some oil ;)

This is in my town, this is very serious, Please, Please, social distance and wear a mask.

Monday was a record-breaker in a bad way for Spectrum Health as West Michigan’s largest hospital system reported the highest number of COVID-9 patients ever.
Spectrum Health had 151 inpatients with COVID-19 as of Monday, nearly 80% higher than the previous record set in the spring.
  • Thanks 1

On 10/20/2020 at 1:11 PM, Toker said:

Thats. Cool

Never seen this color

Is it a trippy one?

I wish i had the knowledge to hunt shrums

But i have always been fearful

No need for fear. Just take a spore print to identify which it is. Check that against the mushroom field guide. YouTube shows u how really easy. 

You’ll get an eye for what to avoid the more u look in your area. Go for it dude. 

• Like 1

Some cookie dawg auto bud/fragment pics.  I have not found a cookie dawg auto yet, online so I think he got the name wrong or it’s it an auto. I give it a solid 7-7.5 out of ten. Relaxing with some energy to do stuff but can help u sleep if ur tired.  I haven’t gone to sleep yet. Grrr 

grabbed fem grape ape 5 pack, 10 GG -Berry #4 regular seeds cause 5 regs aren’t practical imho. 

Also big cat kush and a strain called Jelly Roll both tiger stripe genetics. The JR was a feeebie i’m Grateful for MOs def. 

two tester packs of Gushers x SMB (Sour Mendo Bomb) 10 beans . I have to pay him again because cash app returned my payment. I told him ... so will make that right as he didn’t even realized it happened. 

New shit is on the hit list sorta unexpectedly. Those won’t be ready until next year. So, i’m Guessing i’ll End up with 3 of dudes cultivars and later get 3/4 more I feel are worth a run . 

I guess u’ll Start inventory tonight since I lost my new gear list on the phone smdh. I’m thinking if I can figure out the tutorial for excel or the one close to it i’ll Be able to organize things in ways to suit my catalog ideas.  

Yall take care i’m Finally yawning. 

Almost forgot. I was waiting for bubblegum S1’s but when I Tried an alternative payment method I once again ran into a brick wall. I tried 5 times so fuck it. Besides 100/6 Seeds is steep 12 reg’s are 100 too but I can justify cost easier. So post office only for their gear. Dude hooked me up seriously over the  bitcoin fiasco and thought his easy method was going to work for me but nope.  I have no idea why their is an issue for me. Pisses me off to deal with that shit in a different way with similar situation as before.  That’s why I went on a mini hunt to spend loot I hopes of getting a better genetics compensation in the long run at a much cheaper price. 

1D331FF8-2570-4FF9-9082-308526BDB144.jpeg

17405A09-224F-4BD9-A521-1305EFD94919.jpeg

15637DFD-1F50-4276-AC27-4AAD8885A2A5.jpeg

464872DB-40D2-484C-86AA-19391776BE2D.jpeg

9D75E295-3AB8-468E-9A8B-C014821EEE3A.png

AA286B17-A4A0-4FD9-A0BF-E0CDA800AC22.png

3AA7B0CF-39C8-45A0-B87E-27242259618B.png

4D2ED67E-E14E-4E59-8A2F-3224A9F7D85C.png

2FF469EF-B83D-4089-BC43-4DB02DFD0779.jpeg

• Like 3

Seems I made it on a tester list. I asked to switch strains because the dude said it was possible. 

on the list to test GG4 x Bubblegum but rather test grape pie x bubblegum since the flavor is what i savior frfr. 6 seeds for test and need to be run within 2weeks of reception. Post a few pics and feedback. First time I signed up to test in 15 yrs approx.  I’m psyched for the chance.