•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

14 hours ago, bigun said:

Than u Brother..

Many thanks from all the damily.

He is out now.

They gave him some strong stuff??? And knocked it in 2 days..

He is out and tested negative 2 times..

Awesome news my friend 

• Like 3

:showoff:awesome news bigun!!!

Ur bro is Back on the mends

@paps way to go N.J. Looks like it’s gonna be another recreational state.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DukeA#1 said:

@DukeA#1 bro looks like we did it woo hoo 

• Like 3

yes  san,  n, some like ' ALL ' l ife , n death ,2 sides 1 life smile, frown,         up,  side down,   this is a satanic   'sociey'  ha,ha    peeps All  is inverted.  THE SCUM RISES TO THE TOP.   f@ct!!!            ' HEART,S   AGAINST  THE  HEARTless !!!:execute:execute:execute

• Confused 1

hy bigun,   thinkin for yous     sorry rant, i came in on fire,  before i read yur post , sorry man.  all the best:mellow: .

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DukeA#1 said:

N Y needs to be next 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/2/2020 at 6:28 PM, bigun said:

Than u Brother..

Many thanks from all the damily.

He is out now.

They gave him some strong stuff??? And knocked it in 2 days..

He is out and tested negative 2 times..

Hydroxycloroquine perhaps?

Ivermectin?

Zinc?

Thats good to hear

2 days and Bam

Super curious as to the Strong stuff that gave him

89 percent of folks with bad covid

Were deficient in vit d

• Like 3

On 11/1/2020 at 6:49 PM, saxo said:

:D thats mucho cooler than the hollow pumpkin again ,and tastes way better,i think

@FoolOnTheHill how did your Metel turned out?

The Datura Metel was out in the rain, and I forgot to check for a few days. The flower bud was wilted and fell of as soon as I touched it. But I put it indoors now, and hope still to be able to make some seeds.

I moved my pepper plants indoors a few weeks ago, when the temperature dropped. The plants are in the kitchen now to let the last fruits get ripe. And I hope to keep some alive during the winter, to get a head start next spring. Like this grafted composite plant:

large.DSC_4776j1.JPG.8f1a31fc4822c3a2f09

It's the Jalapeno scion on the Bell plant. The Jalapeno grows very well on the Bell roots.

The Peruvian scion does not seem to thrive on the Annuum.

large.DSC_4775.JPG.4cc8955c6582ab04bdc1e

So I might dump this one after the last pepper is ripe.

So I can still harvest some ripe peppers every now and then.

large.DSC_4783p1.JPG.983c6ce218ff4ac1b24

The Jalapeno's are heavy, compared to the other hot peppers, that are thin skinned.

And the Jalapeno's get more sweetness after being cooked in the oven. But their heat is unpredictable.

large.DSC_4785p1.JPG.e1472e3cd9082600684

large.DSC_4786p1.JPG.c05f1ec4bdb10f3db6f

• Like 5

On 10/25/2020 at 6:43 PM, bigun said:

My brother is in ICU as I write this..

damn i totay missed ur post and had to back track from the good news i heard about him. it's nice to catch up and have him doing much better. i had the shit scurred out of me as They rushed me to the ER straight from a cortisone shot. at first they were checking possible allergic causes but then i could tell they were looking at covid as the cause. had to take a covid test prior to the appt. and self isolate until i went in. i stayed calmed and said i don't have covid and all will be well in short time.

i'm sure he'll feel mighty greatful once this is all behind him dude. give him a warm hug from me please and puff a doober with him if he gets down. yup congrats on the outcome mos def

• Thanks 1

oh i guess celebration is in order. 1st beans from the man himself akbeanbrains is on the way. i couldn't help but go for blueberry indica  = have no idea what that is and freebie soHom x NL1= i think the so hum might have the special black domina in that. i'll check

the weird part was that right after i made the order and was waiting to here back i continued my online chores. checked email and it asked did i still want my order. i tried to do imesh or something and my bank declined it. i wasn't going to ask why or raise any flags so i said fuck it. i mentioned what happened and moved on. turns out i was offered alternative payment too late. i already made the above order.

i'' share the dude who is doing shit. until i get gear from a serious target i won't mention the breeder usually. however, in this case and because u folks are cool i'll do so this time. "the bakery genetics" if u sleep on him it's not my fault na na nan nah. lol

• Like 2

ok, so here we go again. neighbors puppy has to go to the vet i saw him and then examined him for any obstructions in his gut because he hasn't shit in 2/3 days he throws up his broken down food. doesn't want to eat his kibble. oh yeah, i immediately found the foreign object that was like a pen shape or could have been a little girls doll leg. he has shit out a doll before.  yes, i gave the talk that puppies and kids unsupervised is an absolute no no. it's not safe for them to be alone together without adult supervision. it's a recipe for disaster and it will be when not if. she was going to throw her toys away and i said do not do that it's not her fault as a child. your the adult and it's up to you to act so that all is well basically. reactionary people are a trip to deal with. especially when concerning a subject they barely know at all.

i advised to keep him still and warm. do not try to feed him and only give him the bone broth i bought over to them. that will last long enough to get to the vet monday if they can't be seen tomorrow. the rub is you can go in as an emergency at some places and they will sock it to your wallet on top of al u have to pay. so i left that decision up to her/them.  it's a female gay couple who should have listened and done better what i told them. the wouldn't be in this situation now where he could lose his life.  imho.

so, i was going to put up initial money so he could get his xray and be operated on. mom gets paid next week. now here is the kicker. mom actually got pet insurance like i suggested she do if she didn't have a cash vet fund.

i was so elated to here the mom on the phone say she got the pet insurance and how much she paid. as soon as i heard the amount i said yup, she's quoting a monthly fee inline with pet insurance alright. i didn't want to get stuck with getting paid back. so i was going to say point blank = you don't pay me back i keep the dog and u give him to me willingly as he is collateral for the loan. no i don't want him but no money then i need his ass to be mine. plus i would have to start him over from scratch to get him in order training wise etc, etc.

the last thing i need is to spend my vet 911 money and not have it fir my dog or cat when needed. i love this little dude. they named him beast from beauty and the beast. only he is beautiful lol and we talked about it and laughed . their dog is the pit that died from unknown causes = possible poison that they couldn't figure out because he stayed in the house unless they walked him. i had night mares of seeing him try to run/get up and couldn't smdh it was so fucked up and i couldn't help him.

on top of all of that the other woman neighbor with 5 kids may have to give up her princess pit if they move and can't take her with them. based on breed or no dog policy. now i actually wanted her at first sight and frankly i don't trust her with them anymore. it's mom's fault cause i can't blame the older kids at all.

i said i would take her when the little girl told me what mom said. she said if u train her then u can give her back smdh. i said if i train her i'm going to keep her. but after i said it i wish i had said something else. no lid wants to lose their dog. her and her next older sister are both awesome smart little girls = golden children = exceptionally smart, far above average.  if it's not one thing it's another. it would be so damn easy if i didn't give a fuck and already love these two young bulldogs = A.P.B.T.'s and they love me too especially princess. i knew she was going ti start jumping the fence as soon as i saw her try to climb out to give me love. now she has to be secured to a dog tie cause i can't always be home to bring her back. and they aren't good at doing it as kids obviously. i know mo can't run cause she's far too heavy but maybe the dog might listen to here. but she's at work.   saw princess listen to one of moms adult female friends though. i was happy too because i was about to go outside to get her. smdh DOGSSSSSSS

• Like 2

Did you ever want to shake some shoulders, maybe clunk some heads together, Three Stooges-style and say to a bunch of fuck ups, "Hey, I'M THE STONER HERE, not you!"

I am an enviro-consultant of sorts. I have some idiot clients with a huge, expensive project they seem hell-bent on fucking up and I had to actually SCOLD THEM today. WTF is the world coming to when an old stoner has better management skills than the people in charge?

I did manage to avoid trying to shame them that a stoner had it together better than they do. That would have been a stoner move.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Trying to deal with maintenance issues in the house so I can start testing the Big League Grape for Calyx Brothers Seeds. 

Speaking of seeds = received unexpected gift package yesterday and also got in the AKBean Brains order. Blueberry Indica I still have to inquire about. Freebie SoRom/ NL1 from them. And site freebie was Tacoma Ant Farm V2 x 9 lb Hammer ;  by Vashon Seed. 

That’s cool because I plan to get 9lb hammer pure anyway but also Vashon Kush is on the hit list too.nice coincidence imho. copied and pasted from phone  = big text. didn't see text adjustment option as usual. hmm

New stuff list nov:2020

1. MacMinion F2 Orig#5 Mac F2 male x Dominion Sk mom. @PurposeGenetics: 12+ ea. Gift 
  2. Purpose Genetics: Black Arrow (fems) = MACminion  #14 x Florida OG x Missing Link: 3ea. Gift 
  3. Warrior’s Tonic F2 ; thc:cbd hybrid regulars Mae Cannatonic x Warrior Kush: 2x 10 ea. minimum; created by purpose genetics = gift 
  4. Purpose Genetics; CBD Milkshake 1:1 - 2:1 cbd:thc reg. 5ea. Mae Cannatonic x Show & Tell or NYCD x Blue ? Berry ? x Afghani ;?created by purpose genetics gift 
  5. Giggles F2 = ?get info reg’s ; indica dom 70/30; 60-70days indoors late Sept. outdoors purpose genetics gift 
  6. YinYang Seeds; (Otto #2 x BaOx)x Abacus 11 ea. Purpose genetics gift 
  7. Papa Kush’s ; Gordon’s Glue ?investigate F2 reg. 7ea. : purpose genetics gift 
  8. Goat Yogi 2017 :Cannabeizein 12ea. Tan color Gifted via purpose Genetics 
  9. Gordon’s Glue x Mae Cannatonic 1:1-2:1 thc:cbd reg’s 10 ea. Small tan color gifted via purpose Genetics 
  10. Sister Sour x Sunshine DayDream (bhodhi)10ea.gifted via purpose Genetics 
  11. Blueberry Indica 12ea. AKBean Brains via JBC 
  12. AKBean Brains freebie with order via JBC  ; SoRom/NL1 5 ea. ?Investigate 
  13. JBC freebies Vashon Seed: Tacoma Ant Farm V2 = TAF x 9lb Hammer 3ea. 

On 11/16/2020 at 5:21 PM, Misterdirt said:

Did you ever want to shake some shoulders, maybe clunk some heads together, Three Stooges-style and say to a bunch of fuck ups, "Hey, I'M THE STONER HERE, not you!"

I am an enviro-consultant of sorts. I have some idiot clients with a huge, expensive project they seem hell-bent on fucking up and I had to actually SCOLD THEM today. WTF is the world coming to when an old stoner has better management skills than the people in charge?

I did manage to avoid trying to shame them that a stoner had it together better than they do. That would have been a stoner move.

doesn't surprise me at all, i'm smarter than all the intelligent folks i know who think they are really smart. just the other day i was reading some info related to rich folks acting in a way to be more diplomatic  while be bother less by others. one of the things was to not flaunt your intelligence with certain folks. i would say that lists includes supervisors/bosses, in-laws, leo, judges etc. . although i know this strategy well enough i will focus on putting it in action far more in 2021 and beyond mos def.

i have rubbed in in that face of some about me being a stoner yet can still out think them/do shit in a far better way. those same folks are the ones who would come straight to me when they wanted to know shit frfr.  yet, would turn around and hit me with the "you think you know it all" which i replied with. that's stupid as fuck for you to say that about me. since i know i don't know it all and you could easily make 3 worlds with the shit i don't know about. That stuns their dumb asses a second lol but they immediately dismiss that reality; choosing to hold on to the "know it all notion" which their petty asses are more comfortable with. Hell now i tell folks to google it because the human google = me is retired and i was under appreciated when i was active. fuk every one of them and may they never figure out shit until it's too late  lol.

About 200 eggs

Im thinking that 5 gallon bucket can hold

400 or so.

They are limed and covered with water and will

Last up 2 two years un refrigerated.

Cant do that with store bought eggs

As they are washed.

Why?

Cause who the hell knows what tomorrows going to be.

Mojo

A new roo i acquired

Wheaton Ameracuna 

Him and his old ladies will breed blue egg layers

My therapy gooses lol

No fucking ones eating them

Alas

We have to order a goose for xmas dinner

I am such a pussy

Lol

20201120_105817.jpg

20201119_174812.jpg

20201121_151521.jpg

• Like 6

Not sure if anyone else has been waiting for James bean seeds to start posting to their country again, but they just told me that they are now hoping to reinstate international orders by January. I really want some of that Mosca OTIBG or a cross. It’s been so hard finding shops who will post to Oz since COVID.

cheers

20 hours ago, Toker said:

About 200 eggs

Im thinking that 5 gallon bucket can hold

400 or so.

They are limed and covered with water and will

Last up 2 two years un refrigerated.

Cant do that with store bought eggs

As they are washed.

Why?

Cause who the hell knows what tomorrows going to be.

Mojo

A new roo i acquired

Wheaton Ameracuna 

Him and his old ladies will breed blue egg layers

My therapy gooses lol

No fucking ones eating them

Alas

We have to order a goose for xmas dinner

I am such a pussy

Lol

20201120_105817.jpg

20201119_174812.jpg

20201121_151521.jpg

Love your birds man. I’m hoping to get a couple ISA brown chooks for my first foray into poultry. One of my dogs will make life hard though- he is a natural hunter/killer and will be OBSESSED so I need to seperate them or build an impenetrable coop. 
Will be worth it though.

cheers

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Halforc said:

Love your birds man. I’m hoping to get a couple ISA brown chooks for my first foray into poultry. One of my dogs will make life hard though- he is a natural hunter/killer and will be OBSESSED so I need to seperate them or build an impenetrable coop. 
Will be worth it though.

cheers

ok, so now i need to see and know more about ur dogs. i'm the dog man ms def. thx.

On 11/24/2020 at 8:17 AM, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

ok, so now i need to see and know more about ur dogs. i'm the dog man ms def. thx.

Haha cool man well I’ve got a yellow Labrador and also a golden retriever cross, who happens to be black coated. The Retriever cross is my boy who is obsessed with hunting/killing anything that moves in my backyard. I can’t tell you how many birds he has eaten. Partly instinct but partly boredom maybe too, I need to run him more.5DF0BF40-8EF7-47BD-A8F2-3D9A565FB52C.thumb.jpeg.9a8731ec047fb760ebd0df10a8b26823.jpegAA0FBEB4-98F0-4B51-AB07-1B364336715A.thumb.jpeg.4a2896f02194ab11cb91c7ec60ff7b98.jpegEAE1B6AB-A421-4D6A-857F-3370ADE853DE.thumb.jpeg.2a29e8db0f1a2b9d8ef0fd4099f65a96.jpeg68598C3C-41B0-4E80-9A98-A0B10AE0937B.thumb.jpeg.ca1200fd376dfb465e15f8bc2c7a2322.jpeg

I love them both dearly.

cheers

• Like 4

On 11/23/2020 at 7:17 PM, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

I bred dogs for years.

Trained them I will tell anyone

A fog is a lot like children,YTHEY WILL DO WHATEVER U ALLOW..LOL

When u get your chickens ,put them in a cage so the dog k ow they are yours by when he gets close to the pen,..Tell it NO NO with a scolding boice.

I bet u guys will b amazed at how smart a dog is..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1