•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

On 12/1/2020 at 8:17 AM, bigun said:

I bred dogs for years.

Trained them I will tell anyone

A fog is a lot like children,YTHEY WILL DO WHATEVER U ALLOW..LOL

When u get your chickens ,put them in a cage so the dog k ow they are yours by when he gets close to the pen,..Tell it NO NO with a scolding boice.

I bet u guys will b amazed at how smart a dog is..

Cheers for the advice bigun, appreciate it. 
When I was growing up, if one of our dogs killed one of the chooks, dad would tie the dead chook carcass around the dogs neck and make him live with it rotting away around the dogs neck for a few days to teach a lesson. Don’t think it was an effective technique tbh haha but you try and tell my old man that haha.

I think I like your idea better lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Halforc said:

Cheers for the advice bigun, appreciate it. 
When I was growing up, if one of our dogs killed one of the chooks, dad would tie the dead chook carcass around the dogs neck and make him live with it rotting away around the dogs neck for a few days to teach a lesson. Don’t think it was an effective technique tbh haha but you try and tell my old man that haha.

I think I like your idea better lol.

Dogs are in-the-moment creatures. A quick correction is best. If you punish a dog long after the "crime," they just know you're mad without knowing why. There's not a lot of self-reflection in dog minds.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Shit its chilly

Why do people insist on putting gloss paint on walls

Stupid fucking shit that somehow still gets

Done....

This person is picky

Right off the bat i could sense a fuck fest

So right off the bat i front of Him

And my boss

I said

Cant understand why gloss on walls

If its fucked all its on you 2

Because every imperfection  in those walls

Since the day it was build

Was hid by flat paint

Thats why they use flat paint on walls

Ever seen a semi or gloss wall paint?

No

They dont make it

Flat out told.if it looks like shit

You repaint it

I fucking love being at the top of my game

No one says shit

They just stare in horror

Listen to your painting expert lol

Just like a woman i know

47 grand in renovations

And the fuck tards put latex over oil

Never let the carpenters paint

Ever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Too freaking funny, I gave that loaf of bread to a friend that gave me a ride to pick up clones. He ate half the loaf, is so stoned lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@gardenartus looks like the loaves of bread we used to make out in the field when we set up our mobile bakery marine style. still the best bread i've tasted. panera tomato basil and a loaf of that rosemary bread are best specialty breads.  100g a slice frfr. i can imagine me not wanting to make two samiches and then i use 3 pieces to make a double decker. 300 mg and away we go lol.

@Tokeri understood most of that lol lol lol .  but seriously so far as paint is concerned. the flat white pain is hard to wash/clean and the gloss is very easy. what are ur thoughts on that ? mind you i don't own the house but i sure want to paint the bathroom and kitchen too. i hate plain white paint  ewl ewl ewl smdh it's like it has no life and no visual appeal at all imho. .

• Thanks 1

Hold on to ur hats folks,

on turkey day i finanny had my baby great great niece over for her 1st visit. she hugged me and even kissed me too. but she had only seen me one other time before then. her mom said my sister was going to be mad because she won't come to her lol. i guess she detects something wrong with my sisters internally/vibe =a bit cray cray. yet to her defense she's a very loving sister and helpful to all if possible.

so, my great nephew., great niece = his sister and the baby were the oy visitors i had. al of them and the baby daddy have tested positive for covid 19 . had i not been so up on seeing the baby and waited i wouldn't have been exposed at all because of no contact. i took the test online and it said that i could take my temp throughout the day and just monitor for further symptoms since i didn't have any of the symptoms on the list. i have the slightest cold symptoms but no flue like symptoms. i was frightened when my head was hurting really bad the other day to be honest. between the weed and me licking the damn phone i didn't know if the chemical i licked were affecting me  or i had covid symptoms. smdh

i looked at my phone and decided to lick it so i could then wipe it off. bad fucking decision because the film i saw and licked off came from an anti smell/weed spray. shit on the label says the standard avoid contact with eyes and skin and strictly for external use. damn that shit had me feeling weird and paranoid as fuck to be honest.

so secure message to med team at the VA and answer 2 days later = the VA doesn't do routine covid 19 testing smdh. she referred me to local gov. site and the link didn't work ha. smdh she also mentioned a racetrack that i told her had multiple side streets n,w,s ,e ... i told her i needed more info to even think about going there. i said you are supposed to give me/us legit info etc etc .

so i made an online appt. after the message with the VA but will see if they even respond at all. in the mean time i went online and made a testing appt. for 12noon on the 9th i think. so, i'm just trying to remain calm cool and collected and hopefully my sniffles won't get worse and any achhes i have are just based on me and not covid 19.

i need this to be over cause i have a couple of prospects on my lady radar. ironically the old lady has seemed to kick me to the curb already but i do not know why. dinner out with her went very well. yet, all my texts/voice messages have gotten no reply. her dad fell and she was just having back issues bad enough so that she didn't go to work. pt gig with the school cafeteria. i didn't do or say anything unusual to piss her off as far as i know. she acted really ok with how i was etc. hell i thought she might be the honey bunny keeper frfr.  the other two are younger though and both smoke weed. the short butterball one grabbed some CHEETAH PISS from a dc dispensary that's really  CBD SHOP but does bud on the down low. i do have the address and name. but website doesn't show weed menu grrr. only one shown i feel is priced high to tell folks to steer clear on purpose. so they can stay on the down low. i just don't want to travel and not like what strains they have available, cause that would suck.

• Like 1

Phone licking?  Man, I'm way behind the times...and I'm ok with that.

PA MMJ dispensaries are all online ordering only, and they bring out your order when you get there. My friends that use it, all complain of high  prices,  and hate the flowers. I do get preloaded pens from there, when I'm lazy and do not make my own concentrates. 

Phone Licking!!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

@gardenartus looks like the loaves of bread we used to make out in the field when we set up our mobile bakery marine style. still the best bread i've tasted. panera tomato basil and a loaf of that rosemary bread are best specialty breads.  100g a slice frfr. i can imagine me not wanting to make two samiches and then i use 3 pieces to make a double decker. 300 mg and away we go lol.

@Tokeri understood most of that lol lol lol .  but seriously so far as paint is concerned. the flat white pain is hard to wash/clean and the gloss is very easy. what are ur thoughts on that ? mind you i don't own the house but i sure want to paint the bathroom and kitchen too. i hate plain white paint  ewl ewl ewl smdh it's like it has no life and no visual appeal at all imho. .

For light cleaning gloss is easier

Light cleaning

Flat paint touches up perfect

One can clean or one can paint over lol

So if you have a blemished area you can hit it with original flat paint and never know it

Shiny paint would show the different sheen

Now some sheen is ok

A low luster or eggshell is good

More durable than flat and easy to touch up

29 minutes ago, webeblzr said:

Phone licking?  Man, I'm way behind the times...and I'm ok with that.

PA MMJ dispensaries are all online ordering only, and they bring out your order when you get there. My friends that use it, all complain of high  prices,  and hate the flowers. I do get preloaded pens from there, when I'm lazy and do not make my own concentrates. 

Phone Licking!!

dude i know that shit sounds crazy and it was frfr. i did it because saliva cleans off damn near anything like dirty sun/eye glasses. spit on a towel or t-shirt and ur good to go and even the little camera aperture on a cell phone. served me right cause it did look unusual but did it before i asked myself why. paid the price for it too. smdh

• Like 1

On 12/5/2020 at 5:20 PM, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

My thought is Satin finish lol I used to be a baker at one time, when I actually could hold down a job, made fresh bread daily, one was an herbal bread, delicious! Love herbal bread, but also like fruit bread, like cherry and orange.

My idea for paint, flat on ceilings, satin finish on walls, gloss or semi-gloss on woodwork and trim.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Toker said:

For light cleaning gloss is easier

Light cleaning

Flat paint touches up perfect

One can clean or one can paint over lol

So if you have a blemished area you can hit it with original flat paint and never know it

Shiny paint would show the different sheen

Now some sheen is ok

A low luster or eggshell is good

More durable than flat and easy to touch up

so i imagine they have low luster in other colors as well ? eggshell is too close to white . i want more vibrant color like blue

7 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

so i imagine they have low luster in other colors as well ? eggshell is too close to white . i want more vibrant color like blue

Yes

Eggshell is a type of paint not a color

Its the sheen when dry.

• Thanks 1

If i had not been doing what i have been

I be so fucked

Its hard to watch this shit

Folks loosing everything

This is fiction but i took it to heart long ago

Its served me well

May it help you

the Kobayashi Maru is a no-win scenario. As we learn in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, James T. Kirk was the only cadet in Starfleet history to ever beat the Kobayashi Maru — by reprogramming the simulation so that it was possible to win.

Hi folks...

i ve been searching now online for job offer at west canada or usa...only from here in eu it is not easy it seems because nearly no replies at all...ok due to covid situation worldwide and also presidents change will not make it easier....

altho i still want to chase my dream and live and work west usa or canada...

could you guys maybe pm me if you know company that would hire europeans  

i from belgium and speak fluent english. french..dutch(neerlandais) and also little spanish and german..

was independent driver

Tyre mecanic cars trucks and industrial machines

from education i am a chocolatier and baker...(def try it to make you re own chocolate butter from you re trimble wast....very nice in a praline or cake)

cheers and grtz

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Smoky the bandid said:

Hi folks...

i ve been searching now online for job offer at west canada or usa...

You have a criminal record, so you will be denied entree.

• Confused 1

Canada is interested in specific professions. See if your skills fit into their interests.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

As you know, a certain US official is in the midst of a massive hissy fit. When that passes, check US websites. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Smoky the bandid said:

i dont...how would you know...it s blanco

or do you have a cristal ball...FOOL

On 11/21/2020 at 8:25 PM, Smoky the bandid said:

@Poldergrower  @RhinoCBD

ben gepakt met ocharme 6 plantjes en ze doen precies of ze de grootste dealer kweker hebben gepakt....antwerpse politie=gestapo

• Haha 2

@FoolOnTheHill je doet je naam fool alle eer aan want wat weet jij er uberhaupt van of ik een record heb of niet...natte vinger politiek...iets lezen en wat besluiten..kom es met concrete zaken af en anders hou je bek

btw je haalt mijn woorden die ik zwart op wit typ nog in twijfel...je bent echt zo lomp als t achterste van een varken....of deel jij hier misch de strafregisters uit....smoor agauw nog wat of net wat minder...hie lomp kan je zijn...iemand die zegt dat blanco is ga jij nog ff verbeteren...FOOL

once a fool always a fool

loemperik....

• Haha 1