•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

The Orange Daquari is starting to get a slight scent of orange, gonna take it to 10 weeks, see if it will pronounce more. 

• Like 3

Wouldn't it be something if they discovered why cancer is so prevalent is because we starved our endocannabinoid system. We also have a lot of new diseases and disorders, like Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia. What if they were all caused due to starving our endo system.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Wouldn't it be something if they discovered why cancer is so prevalent is because we starved our endocannabinoid system. We also have a lot of new diseases and disorders, like Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia. What if they were all caused due to starving our endo system.

That's yet another reason I smoke a lot of reefer. In fact, when I was 14 and someone handed me my first joint, I was thinking about exactly that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I recently started some Cannabis from seeds, one of them turned out to be a male.

Instead of throwing it away, I grafted two scions on top of it, coming from my favorite mother plant.

A plastic bag was covering the scions to keep them moist. I took it off after about nine days, this is the result:

large.DSC_4837.JPG.a6e17867bafda92f0c897

A female scion growing on male rootstock.

A clone with a tap root.

• Like 5

Liquid Xanax works really well. Tried it on a friend who normally sleeps 2 hours a night, he slept a solid 6, my other patient got a full 6, normally sleeps about 3 hours. Think I came up with a nice insomnia blend. :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Liquid Xanax works really well. 

My doctor strongly advised me against taking medical advice from any American.

And there are 450.000 reasons I believe him.

Xanax, aka Alprazolam is adictive and can kill you. No need to promote it on a pot forum.

12 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Tried it on a friend who normally sleeps 2 hours a night, he slept a solid 6, my other patient got a full 6, normally sleeps about 3 hours. Think I came up with a nice insomnia blend. 

Your observations are anecdotal, and your "patients" are used as  "human guinea pigs".

Your post deserves a WARNING.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

If someone needs a doctor to tell them not to take advice about medications in a thread called stoner ramblings, they may have other issues.

Since the earlies shamans, to the entire modern medical realm, we have always been their "human guinea pigs".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I tend to dislike Western medicine that is geared to insurance companies rather than the patient.  With that said, I would be dead if not for modern surgery.  I take no medications but I should.

Now, for something different.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, FoolOnTheHill said:

My doctor strongly advised me against taking medical advice from any American.

And there are 450.000 reasons I believe him.

Xanax, aka Alprazolam is adictive and can kill you. No need to promote it on a pot forum.

Your observations are anecdotal, and your "patients" are used as  "human guinea pigs".

Your post deserves a WARNING.

It might be wise of FOOL, to read before attacking, such as natural herbs used, no pharmie meds around this joint FOOL. I get patients off the harmful pharmie meds with naturals.

• Like 4

My patients are NOT guinea pigs, and I take great offense to that. I do No harm ever, massive amounts of research, classes in herbals, I even have some of my "concoctions" approved by a doctor. I take great care to make the best natural medicines for people who are interested in getting off harmful pharmaceuticals. I know every pharmie meds my patients take, I know all their conditions, I research all before I recommend anything. All are recommendations and not forced down anyone's throat.

I have treated cancer patients, who are still alive and walking among us today, when the doctors told them to go home we have nothing to treat you with. I have gotten people off Ambien, Xanax, Energy drinks, opioids, Methadone, Blood Pressure medicine, diabetic meds, the list is very long. I have treated many conditions from psoriasis to cancer. This is with natural herbs, supplements, and cannabis.

I share these things in hope they will help others. There are people here who have taken my recommendations and now feel better and have better health. They have used my recipes to help others. If you Believe in cannabis and know the benefits it has shown you, go further, and look into other natural herbs to treat. You can get off quite a few different pharmie meds with herbals.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I am not sure who all makes cannabis oil, but if you do, you can do dual purpose, clean up the pan with coconut oil and turn it into a balm. I use a reclaimer for the alcohol, and leave a bit of alcohol in it, to remove it from the machine easier. I pour it into a pyrex dish and let it finish off, it is very clean. Instead of cleaning the pyrex container out with alcohol, I use coconut oil instead, then I add other things like emu oil, beeswax, and essential oils. Makes a really nice pain-relieving balm.

Once you melt and clean the pyrex container with coconut oil (once heated easy to use a spatula to get oil off the container), then add emu oil, cocoa butter, beeswax, melt that in the oven in the dish, once melted, remove from oven, add essential oils. Once it hardens enough, you can whip it into body butter, which is like butter that just melts right into your skin. Adding beeswax keeps it from melting if left on the counter.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@gardenartus your night time recipe with skullcap and Passion flower is one of yours which I never got a chance to make. 
-living with regret now 

So anyhow, watching the news today a gentleman joined a zoom call with a face of a cat!!! (Young family member used his computer earlier and put cat filter on)

Hilarious it was.

But thought of you immediately because that filter would be great for staying anonymous   while doing your tutorials. 
754DA9A7-463C-49EE-B521-0DC9299762C2.thumb.png.b1bbf4d7c44fd575e85c6a4939989a31.png

also, will let you know how your peppermint tea with cbd honey does for someone I know who suffers from migraines

The only thing that works for her migraines is caffeine and ibuprofen.(if memory services me correctly) and... it’s becoming less effective too. 
Will let you know 

Edited by DukeA#1
Run on sentence ,add pic
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, DukeA#1 said:

@gardenartus your night time recipe with skullcap and Passion flower is one of yours which I never got a chance to make. 
-living with regret now 

So anyhow, watching the news today a gentleman joined a zoom call with a face of a cat!!! (Young family member used his computer earlier and put cat filter on)

Hilarious it was.

But thought of you immediately because that filter would be great for staying anonymous   while doing your tutorials. 
754DA9A7-463C-49EE-B521-0DC9299762C2.thumb.png.b1bbf4d7c44fd575e85c6a4939989a31.png

also, will let you know how your peppermint tea with cbd honey does for someone I know who suffers from migraines

The only thing that works for her migraines is caffeine and ibuprofen.(if memory services me correctly) and... it’s becoming less effective too. 
Will let you know 

I hope it works for her :) I like this passionflower much better without the turmeric in it, the new recipe is better. Add a touch of flavor like mint, and you can actually hold it in your mouth without gagging.

Poor kitty looks sad, makes me want to hold it lol.

• Haha 1

@gardenartus

yes, I noticed you did change recipe!

no more: turmeric ,black pepper and I believe frankense.

just ordered herbs (passion flrw& skullcap from amazon.

very exciting stuff 

really looking forward to results 

Im having trouble sleeping too

Lmao over your sad kitty comment original video was very funny 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DukeA#1 said:

@gardenartus

yes, I noticed you did change recipe!

no more: turmeric ,black pepper and I believe frankense.

just ordered herbs (passion flrw& skullcap from amazon.

very exciting stuff 

really looking forward to results 

Im having trouble sleeping too

Lmao over your sad kitty comment original video was very funny 

I put some chamomile in there too :) Chamomile is actually really good tasting, so added a bit more of it than the other herbs. I put one gram of cannabis oil in an ounce of that, you can use more and make it stronger.

• Like 2

On 2/4/2021 at 8:59 PM, gardenartus said:

Terd ball's name fits him aptly FOOL who can not read

he can read but he doesn't always read enough to get the full picture before he makes his mind up to speak. yet, as long as Foth has been around here with you doing what u do i think either his shit is the bomb, or he's have fun stirring up shit occasionally to see the reactions lol.  he might be getting senile as he might be older than me even, lol

• Like 1