•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

4 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

What the duck does that mean frfr ?

It means quit bitchin

And take the fooking money

Duh

• Haha 2

Interesting to see how this has played out

9 years ago....

• Haha 2

so price was right and i wanted 5 pairs of hangers. checkout and get t shippig and saw this stupid shit. as it defaults to priority shipping and other option is nextday fedex  i told them i never saw that before and they are loosing thousands of dolars doing business like that. cause most will run into that and just say fuck them and use another supplier.

so, they drop ship hyrdofarm products routinely. they have to contact them to get a shipping quote and then message me what they is etc wtf . i'm about to say fuck them and spend the xtra money with a normal business that does shit like expected. closets hyrdofarm store is in PA AND SGOULD ONLY TAKE A COUPLE DAYS O GET TO ME IF THEY HAVE THEM, so i'll see if i can buy direct. YET, HYDRO FARM SEEMS to have made buying from them directly no longer possible. i'll see in a couple minutes .

here's the kicker  have some hangers in the fucking house and i don't have a clue where the fuck they are. smdh along with other items. yes, i have looked and obviously need to look more intensely in this ltd space abode. fuck it I'm going to set the damn tent up today regardless and rig the 259 mh from cord like it is now. 
WENT WITH another company does does price matching and an invoice to get it done is in progress as well. ironically they knew who BVV was and said they were killing it frfr. go figure how they are with quirky  business practices. fuk them.
dude called me back and he even let me know the 1/4" version are sold as singles only by them. no biggie 1/8" will work as i was just being xtra careful with the heavier version. nice dude and even gave me his personal cell if i had any issues because they will be closed tomorrow...  really good customer service.
  • Like 3

9yrs ogo toker.?  baralotche?   or  whitehouse?    sme shitfbi.cia.mi5. mi6.  MOSSAD!:evil:

• Like 1

:wave: Hey-o my Opengrow peeps. I hope everyone is well. I'm doing fine, just much meaner than last year, lol. I'll try and not be a stranger anymore. I have a lot to catch up on, but just from a quick glance things seem to be about the same, heh.  

I finally got my 2nd vaccine shot and looking forward to a better year. I basically didn't work at all last year. At least the weather is geting better. Thank God for weed! I basically just grew my way through the damnpenic, I mean pandemic. Gotta bust some chores out now, before another snow event. We've had a lot this year. peace 

• Like 7

Mr G don't let the stupidness make ya mean lol

Tell me about it lol

Growing added much to my economy as well hehe

Makes Trumps and Joes money look like peanuts.

Ahhh the Jab

Im passing but mom got hers and My sister to.

Im in no hurry as our deaths are 188 out of 88k

Approx 0.25 death rate and most of that was 

The very old.

To each his own i always say.

Ya its even more sleepy here now

Reminds me of the continuum lol

• Like 4

Hey y'all, thanks. Great to see that some regulars are still hanging. What a crappy year we all just went through. I was okay until fall came and the lake was too cold to go to anymore. It was a little depressing but I grew a few plants and that helped. Since I got my shots I'm looking forward to a little more freedom. And, some work! Or, like Toker said, get some side work going. ;)  It's be nice to cover some electric bills.

Gotta go make a big pot of beef stew now. More snow tonight, but the warm is coming. I'll try and pop in more regular. I dropped my dedicated internet connection because I only have one choice and they wouldn't close out my dedicated phone number that I added for a friend staying here. After 6 months of trying and all of their excuses, I just stopped paying my bill. Heh, they refunded my money for the phone for 6 months but never turned the internet back on after they gave me a date and time, lol.. I use my phone as a hotspot for about half of the month to be able to use the desktop. I'm going to get it re-connected soon. But whn it's just the phone it's not as fun to post. peace

Hey @Gardenartus and @Sacred Plant Warrior! Hope to see all of you soon. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Glad your safe Mr Gf!! I've been crazy busy this year so far. Still working for the same dickhead, myself.

Getting ready to add an addition on, with a well window, so I got a lot of getting ready shit going on.

A 25' x 20' flagstone patio I laid 20 years ago, I'm lifting back up, and storing the stone behind my pole building. I think I bought 7-8 skids way back then. I have some really nice big ones I dug around for at the quarry, from busted skids in a pile. They sure went down a whole easier, back then. 

But I got lots of time, grab a coffee & cannabis, and do it with a smile, a little every day, now that we got some decent weather.

Take Care Mr Gf

• Like 4

@Mr Goodfellow aloha brother,

very happy to hear from you frfr. yeah, i hear you on the internet issue. yet, it let you know it's not really an essential at all. since i'm an internet junk it would hurt me frfr. about to go to war with comcast getting charged for 300 mps and never get over 100. i'm going to do a couple more speed test to document that fact. pretty sure i'll have to go to small claims court cause they give no fuks about their customers.

if u can get food stamps/ebt you can get free basic internet ! yup and a discount on amazon prime monthly too. i only qualify for like 20$ so not ready to go through the hassle for it. although at the farmers mkt. you get double the food stamp amount. so if u spend 20 you can get $40 dollars worth of stuff.

great time to "STAND STILL" bagualin said he was starting his training routine again. i'm pushing myself to do the same as well. i've got a few fem CBD-THC beans for you and @gardenartusfrom my warrior tonic that has worked for me in flower form. after i can address that strain further i'll pass out regular beans just like the cannatonic bx was done already. yes, a project to join both cannatonic cuts will be developed . i guess it would be a double bx since the perkins cut was used in the original bx and the mae cut is used in warriors tonic from purpose genetics. i don't know of anyone else selling those type of cbd-thc cultivars at his prices = a steal .

the pot of beef stews sounds good even though i don't actually buy beef cuts anymore. farm raised chipped steak or regular burgers is as far as i go now lol. ran out of bread/crackers. so did tuna fish with bacon appetizers i got from a tapas place. train stops there and i meet my plug and then go to the tapas place and order before train home come buy. cost me $5 last time. some times they don't even take your money. disability discount is 50%.
well, time to hang this led light so i can get those plants praying again. they been chilling in the bath tub on cfl light on 24hrs for two days.  . 

peace power and luv SCB

• Like 3

I forgot to hit the reply button on this post, oops Probably a week old or more..

Good to see you @Sacred Plant Warrior. were you finally able to get the cancer stuff whipped? I sure hope so. I'm gonna try and pop in here more. That last year took a toll on me eventually. Once summer was gone and I couldn't fish anymore it started getting depressing. Got my shots now, though, so I hope I can pick up some sort of income this year. I'm still living on much of nothing and stamps. My neck is my new ball and chain. I need to go back for a little therapy if I can. Other than all of that, I'm doing pretty good and ready for warm weather which looks to be here pretty good in a week. We been getting a lot of snow this year and now it's another mud fest day. Things are warming up but it just gets muddy then. Stat should be winding down. We have another couple of inches forecast for a couple of days from now. I plan on trying to get more serious on this house this year. Lots to do. Living the poor man's dream! lol peace

What's up @Toker?! Glad things are rolling good back there. Did I hear that NC passed Medical? Pretty cool Seems like Virginia did, too. Crap, I'd almost like to move back to NC if they got legal. Those damn road blocks were about to give me a stroke when I was there. It's a wonder I never went to jail in one of those.

Where has @gardenartus gotten off to? Last time I stuck my head in here fool on the hill was giving her major crap about something.

2nd year for our Asparagus raised pit. I started seeing heads poking on the 6th. I gave the pit some Dr Earth BioLive just a few cups, maybe 3 weeks ago to get the biologicals started. Then some molasse water, to feed the bio's a week later. Now I'll just watch and see. We are supposed to not cut them again this year, to build a better rooting crown, but damn they so delicious looking.

Getting my Fig cuttings I started last year into the ground this weekend, 6 sets of 2. I do not know anything about growing them, but I did get to taste these for a couple of years. I know I got to cover them over winter, not wild about that, but I got to drag Plumeria in every year also.

I qualified for the Moldy Oldie life time fishing license fee this year!! Been buying a license from 16 - 65!! Last one for me.

Have the best day you can.

4 10 2021 asparagus 003.JPG

• Like 6