•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Thank you sleepy Joe

Pimpin aint easy

Hes bought me LOTS OF TOYS

Hehe

Pimped out 22

A 12 ga tac shotgun

Lots of ammo

The night vision is in the box

I will show it and even a short clip

Of how it performs at night

Rated to 300 meters

Waiting on 2 batteries then i will assemble the 

Platform

This is for killing coyotes but i like the scope so much i think i will add another  to my 30.06

20210421_051415.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you sleepy Joe

Pimpin aint easy

Hes bought me LOTS OF TOYS

Hehe

Pimped out 22

A 12 ga tac shotgun

Lots of ammo

The night vision is in the box

I will show it and even a short clip

Of how it performs at night

Rated to 300 meters

Waiting on 2 batteries then i will assemble the 

Platform

This is for killing coyotes but i like the scope so much i think i will add another  to my 30.06

• Like 1

happy ,birthday, adolf,, twat,   oohp,s  i mean  ' happy 420 a.h. born 04.20.1889.  lol,  who fukin choose adolf hittlers bithday to celebrate cosmic conciusness   or 'good  medicine'.:wacko:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

Happy 429 to all, my 420 was basically ruined by a flakey ass female. 

I basically sent a bomb ass cheese steak and told her she blew it and ruined my 420 in the same day. 
then I sent her a meme with the dude in a sitcom that said she was fired. I wish I could know her true thoughts once she sees the message. Fuk her as this year, I will not put up with bs/games from anyone . If you don’t cut the mustard you get no second chances anymore. You acted like you did on purpose so u need to be fired abruptly ASAP! 

Mmmm. cheese steak...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I will hunt you down.....

Lol

I hear 3600 in  new biden money soon

Could be rumours

But that be nice

Think of all the goodies toker would buy

The finished product 

Night vision installed

Maybe i go hunt some skinwalkers or better yet take a vacation to the Skinwalker ranch

Toker got sumthin for you shape shifting bastards

Lolol

20210421_201542.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@Toker i dare them give me 3600 to fund a scooter. i wouldn't have to sell any knives but they gotta go to fund more useful stuff. except a few of the money hedge customs i bought. keep those around just in case money is in great need but not an emergency time wise. my neighbor just got his second scooter. this one is a chinese cute scooter and he has running lights on it. i looked it up on line and rather buy something used before even looking at that 150cc . Yamaha /electric bike/motorcycle here i come = very slowly though.

if the coyotes are killing shit they shouldn't then i get it. if not then live and let live as they like their lives too mos def !

@Misterdirt this seems like the best compilation i found on the origins of 420 https://www.huffpost.com/entry/420-meaning-the-true-stor_n_543854

• Like 3

I changed it out SPW

It was a bit much for my 22 though my son thought It was the coolest thing ever

Its easy to swap out and im like you

As long as they keep their distance

Im not hunting them

Now rats and other pests is another thing

So i mounted it on my break barrel 

I also tricked out my shotgun added a flashlight

Im searching a rifle to hunt deer with and im done.

I can take multiple game

Protect my house as im to old for the other shit

And plink away and have fun

I have appox 2.6 million calories stored up in mylar and adding 360k a month to that.

Some folks go to key west

Shaking my head

Others prepare just in case

Like i tell the old lady if nothing else the money i spend now is less that the future

And in mylar with O2 absorbers

Lest we know we wont have to eat dog food in 20 years or so lol

They did bring me a hat lol.....

Wish they would consider what ifs.....

So toker preps for them to

20210423_200508.jpg

20210424_194417.jpg

20210424_195025.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Emoji

When these things came out i was disgusted

A world reduced to stupid faces

But

These things fooking rock

With women

When your sitting there with no fucking clue what to say

Send a smile face

Lololol

Or a kiss thingy

Just mimic what they send you

Man these things dont suck nearly as bad as i thought when it comes to women folk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

:ph34r:

• Haha 1

Silent but deadly.

Hickory Creek inline mini along with a few other bits from the tool bag.

And yes, the rumors about me in the UK are true, I'm not be fucked with.

IMG20201009122843.jpg

IMG20200922132114.jpg

IMG20201208113956.jpg

IMG20210324162544.jpg

IMG20210324162454.jpg

IMG20201128130318.jpg

• Like 3

Loathed to cut grass

It smells so good

Maybe i let it go a tad longer

20210505_074412.jpg

@KTF awhh shit Toker started some shit and now we showing weapons lol. dude i like that case u have. how old is it ? never tease a blade:) runner man by not taking the blade out to show it's awesomeness and rocking ELMAX too sweet. never had an elmax blade but i know it's a sweet steel smdh. i googled the co. though ha.  you chose the same as i would have 

really nice cross bow, loved those when i was younger. what you have i have never seen though. super cool compound sweetness.

Yes, i admit i have been mainly a blade runner from a younger age. Tanto blade profiles are my fave of all. though I'm trying to recover my price/cost info to sell some knives off my  big and small tanto tag team by Jack O'neal will never be sold.

only 2 pistols both CZ's of course ha. CZ P0-7 2nd gen. w/ tigger job and swapped stock sites for red fiber optic front and all back competition rear w/Decocker set up.  i doubt it will need any other adjustments aside from me shooting it enough to break him in. Yes, i said him, my toys are males ha. I watched a ton of reviews by trusted shooters after it seemed like it would fit the bill. here's one of my favorite no bs reviewers Scootch.

a couple of my grail knives. sorry oi don't have full pictures. will have to get that done before i put some up for sale because they just sit there looking pretty and i can fund a scooter with proceeds that will actually do something for me.

1st. is the mirror polished one off Wayfarer by Olamic's Eugene Solomonik. double bolster bad ass. Eugene doesn't actually make knives to order usually. he makes what he chooses and puts them up for sale. he does take into account the ideas and wishes of customers in his designs however. I spoke to him about a mirror polished blade with a particular handle material i saw already. that was not to be but when he contacted me he showed me 3 knives he felt i might be interested in. he was correct the blade is bad ass with an ultra smooth flipping action. it can be light switch activated or push button activated as well.

My one off Gargoyle by the famous Terry Guinn = it just spoke to me with that scimitar style blade and beautiful anodized dimples. this line like his Goblin Balisongs were limited and number mine is #026 . here's a link to other knives made by him. https://www.pacificedgecutlery.com/terry-guinn/

The highly coveted and sought after Benchmade 42 Balisong ; Titanium handles and spring latch. i gave up on getting one because i refused to be priced gouged. then i stumbled over my Chris Olofson 29 Wee Hawk grail and said fuck the BM 42 .  when deployed the blade using my thumb latch opening = i don't look at the knife at all. that shit flew in my hands perfectly and it was like wtf wow. i was so happy i smiled and grinned for awhile. CHRIS builds these with extremely tight tolerances. they are known for being hard to close if you have beautiful lady hands like mine that aren't that strong anymore. they/we had fun on jerzee devil with my hands assessment.  Note: someone found my blade and tracked me down on IG because he wanted to buy it. after a little friendly knife banter. I TOLD HIM I'D NEVER SELL IT PERIOD !

29 Knives is a small one man shop operated by Chris Olofson. Chris is a lifetime builder and collector balisongs and other assorted martial arts weaponry and he fashions most of his knives based on the works of the legendary custom knife maker Jody Sampson.

Chris also adds in many blade designs never before seen on any modern day knives that are drawn directly from the traditional edged weapons of various martial arts schools and fighters both ancient and modern from around the world.

then out of the Blue one became available at a reasonable price. then i pulled out all the stops to make sure i could tell a fake from the real deal. after it arrived it was pretty easy to confirm it's authenticity so i kept it of course. had the famous Gary Graley make me a one of a kind sheath for it as u see. we spoke to get the design how i wanted and it came out great. dude is a total gentleman and superior craftsmen too.

the other blade not deployed at all is by the famous South African maker Andre Thornburn. i had wanted a different Thornburn = l36 model for quite some time. yet they were always out of reach/bad timing. Then this L50 one appeared and i looked at it and contemplated if i should get it. Well i didn't think to long about it and claimed this beautiful blade. silky smooth action and it doesn't look as dangerous as most of my knife do since i prefer tactical self defense type blades mostly.

his website : https://andrethorburn.com/about

then we have my CZ 75 COMPACT SDP w/ decocker https://czcustom.com/new-firearms/cz-compact-p01-sdp-black-decocker.html

this one is no longer made and production stopped in 2018. Yes, they are out there after market but you will pay more than the price seen onsite unless someone is really nice to you.

IMG_2077.JPG

IMG_2096.JPG

TERRY GUINN GARGOYLE #026.JPG

MY BM 42 IN SHEATH.JPG

MY BM 42.JPG

IMG_2731.JPG

save new pics and videos asap from this year 158.JPG

save new pics and videos asap from this year 159.JPG

save new pics and videos asap from this year 160.JPG

save new pics and videos asap from this year 182.JPG

save new pics and videos asap from this year 183.JPG

NEW PICS FROM ONLINE AND OTHER SOURCES LATE 2017 TO JAN 2018 015.JPG