•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

On 5/1/2020 at 6:33 PM, gardenartus said:

This Place Needs Life Support :( This place is dying, where did everyone go?

Well, guess I need to be back on here to liven things up a bit...you know JUSTCOZZ.....:rofl

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I figured I'd better get over here fast. Somebody said @Justcozz and @gardenartus were in here and I said they were mistaken..... hmmmm. 

Got a meeting I have to go to now but I'll be back and y'all better behave till then, heh. Hope everybody is doing well. What a lousy year. Love y'all! :wub: peace

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Gerard Hoffnung
(from his Oxford Union speech)

I've got this thing here that I must read to you.
Now, this is a very tragic thing... I shouldn't, really, read it out.
A striking lesson in keeping the upper lip stiff is given in a recent number of the weekly bulletin of 'The Federation of Civil Engineering Contractors' that prints the following letter from a bricklayer in Golders Green to the firm for whom he works.

Respected sir,

when I got to the top of the building, I found that the hurricane had knocked down some bricks off the top. So I rigged up a beam, with a pulley, at the top of the building and hoisted up a couple of barrels of bricks.
When I had fixed the building, there was a lot of bricks left over.
I hoisted the barrel back up again and secured the line at the bottom and then went up and filled the barrel with the extra bricks.
Then, I went to the bottom and cast off the rope.
Unfortunately, the barrel of bricks was heavier than I was and before I knew what was happening, the barrel started down, jerking me off the ground.
I decided to hang on!
Halfway up, I met the barrel coming down... and received a severe blow on the shoulder.
I then continued to the top, banging my head against the beam and getting my fingers jammed in the pulley!
When the barrel hit the ground, it burst it's bottom... allowing all the bricks to spill out.
I was now heavier than the barrel and so started down again at high speed!
Halfway down... I met the barrel coming up and received severe injury to my shins!
When I hit the ground... I landed on the bricks, getting several painful cuts from the sharp edges!
At this point... I must have lost my presence of mind... because I let go of the line!
The barrel then came down... giving me a very heavy blow and putting me in hospital!

I respectfully request 'sick leave'.

• Haha 1

94d3c5c4381bbc6c.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

125 yard shot

With a pellet rifle lol

Im ready to push it to 150 yards

Gotta push my son to explore the limits

Back target far left

Deeze new pellet guns aint like what i grew up with

Nitro piston rifled barrels

Cheap clean fun

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It must be the only school team named for a plant.

• Like 2

8746hj5_27.jpeg.6676ce44125c89b6263407c1c8b80aa3.jpeg

• Like 1

When I got sick of mask wearing, I made myself a shemagh, from an old flax bed sheet, that was going to become shop rags.

What I've found is how freaking handy the damn thing is.

For the 55-60 mpg I use my scooter for almost all errands, so it's a hat and a face mask, and about 35 other useful things according to the website below.

This site has a ton suggestions for use. https://spotterup.com/the-shemagh-how-to-select-it-and-use-it/

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I wore one at the very start when they freaked everyone out

By April my algorithm had broke down

The world was supposed to end

Millions the model said...

I knew something was very wrong then

Now the news reported more folks died of drug overdose in San Fran the last year than the ...........

On the up side the flu all but vanished??

Lol

A screen door stop blowing sand? Nor will your mask stop a virus.

downloadfile.thumb.png.0cd949a4caa2dd1758763b0afb6a4782.png.fe5961c5e345125d868345745cd12f12.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

387qhd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

EUweJfJUcAEDUXM.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

memento mori

e30ddd6e58c636b9f43720e6c6a6f88f.jpg

23 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

SHOUT OUT TO @gardenartus or anyone tat knows she's ok. speak up and tell her to clean out her damn pm's as usual.  thank you

Hey I am doing OK, just got sick of the mouthpieces over here lol How ya doing, can I help you with something?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, gardenartus said:

@Sacred Plant Warrior This is what I've been up to One of the things that is

plants 6 4.jpg

Great to hear your ok I stop by from time to time only to check on you and have not seen you around was hoping your ok 

peace my friend 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Hey I am doing OK, just got sick of the mouthpieces over here lol How ya doing, can I help you with something?

I JUST WANTED TO BE SURE YOU WERE OK.  ONCE MY OCD STARTS it won't stop until the issue is resolved or i forget, whichever comes first. i don' need anything personally except shoot me ur safe addy I will go to the post office. might as well put those fem warrior tonics in your hands so you can see if it suits you. if so and u want regulars after you test them i'll make that happen. keep in mind the seeds are only from two plants from seed. i just got fortunate that it worked for me and i didn't have to hunt to find the CBD medical one. likely better meds when you do them because i didn't harvest early soley for CBD meds. ijs. 

i only puffed on roaches of it today since they were filling up an altooid can. it will also be my go to puff so i can hold the last nug of GSC, once of the best smells ever in life. sit a jar in the middle of the room and folks will be like damn what potpourri is that lol. i doubt if anyone would recognize it as weed at all. taste was good but could have been stronger imho. will i go after the GSC clone ? = nope but a couple crosses might hit the vault. as of right now the only thing i want for sure is monster cookies and cookie wreck .

your patio is looking lovely with those big pots. i guess eventually you'll switch to fabric pots outside which is the thing thta seems to work well. what are the best strains yoiu have found to help your MS / i told the young lady to try the warriors tonic but needed to ask you. she's a stoner and grower though she can't grow for a minute cause of some legit reason. she puffs and does rso for her meds. she like 1/2 our age though. i know of her because of mutual connection to jonesin genetics. got gummy squares from him and they were legit. i wish he had one with more body though to suit me better stone wise. shit will bake you though for for 6hrs at least. smdh ha

• Like 1

On 6/1/2021 at 10:24 PM, Automan said:

A screen door stop blowing sand? Nor will your mask stop a virus.

downloadfile.thumb.png.0cd949a4caa2dd1758763b0afb6a4782.png.fe5961c5e345125d868345745cd12f12.png

Idiots is all i can say

The CDC flipped and flooped and flipped again

Dumb ass idiots

More died of overdose that the wuhan virus

In SanFran

Fauci looks like a total fooking liar

Willing slaves in slavelandia

Weak pussified shitheads cowering 

At home .

On the flip side we do like we want here

And like the fooking world is still here

But the dumbasses soak up what the presstatutes puke up

Cower bitches cower lol

17 hours ago, Papalag said:

Great to hear your ok I stop by from time to time only to check on you and have not seen you around was hoping your ok 

peace my friend 

I miss you and the old "gang". Sure wish you all could come back over here. Hope you are doing well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

I JUST WANTED TO BE SURE YOU WERE OK.  ONCE MY OCD STARTS it won't stop until the issue is resolved or i forget, whichever comes first. i don' need anything personally except shoot me ur safe addy I will go to the post office. might as well put those fem warrior tonics in your hands so you can see if it suits you. if so and u want regulars after you test them i'll make that happen. keep in mind the seeds are only from two plants from seed. i just got fortunate that it worked for me and i didn't have to hunt to find the CBD medical one. likely better meds when you do them because i didn't harvest early soley for CBD meds. ijs. 

i only puffed on roaches of it today since they were filling up an altooid can. it will also be my go to puff so i can hold the last nug of GSC, once of the best smells ever in life. sit a jar in the middle of the room and folks will be like damn what potpourri is that lol. i doubt if anyone would recognize it as weed at all. taste was good but could have been stronger imho. will i go after the GSC clone ? = nope but a couple crosses might hit the vault. as of right now the only thing i want for sure is monster cookies and cookie wreck .

your patio is looking lovely with those big pots. i guess eventually you'll switch to fabric pots outside which is the thing thta seems to work well. what are the best strains yoiu have found to help your MS / i told the young lady to try the warriors tonic but needed to ask you. she's a stoner and grower though she can't grow for a minute cause of some legit reason. she puffs and does rso for her meds. she like 1/2 our age though. i know of her because of mutual connection to jonesin genetics. got gummy squares from him and they were legit. i wish he had one with more body though to suit me better stone wise. shit will bake you though for for 6hrs at least. smdh ha

The Dream Weaver I just pulled is like that, makes you smile just smelling her :) First year I have ever grown outdoors! I am excited and I am sure will learn a lot, well hope not too much ha!

Smoking actually makes me nauseous, I am one of the out balls out here lol. I eat it for my medicine, a good combo of indica and some CBD is what works for me, takes both to hit all the symptoms of MS. When I did try smoking, Granddaddy Purps worked pretty well for a lot of the symptoms. I have not a lot of advice for strains, I mainly rely on cannabis oil, which is a variety of whatever I had on hand to make it with generally about 6 strains or more of indica, and then CBD. I sometimes use Sativa with CBD during the day, brain fog and fatigue are two big issues and that helps. CBD also works well for migraines, use CBD infused honey in peppermint tea for those. I think we need to start looking at the terpene profiles instead of strains, tune into what terpenes help our symptoms best. There was a strain, Barbasol, was very piney, it helped with tremors almost immediately. Really believe terpene profiles is the way to go.

Something I have noticed when using medibles, if made with oil more of a heavy feeling, almost downer type, honey kicks in quick, butter gives you a happy high. Combining honey and butter in a medible is a really nice happy type high, can be almost giddy like. Oil can be more intense pain reliever, but also more heavy feeling. For those who have depressive disorders might be best to use butter and honey type.

How are you doing with the cancer? Any hopeful numbers?

• Like 4

thx. i will relay that info to her. she's going to be appreciative.

so far as my cancer. i had a check before the last one where my PSA went up. yet, she said i had a higher white blood count and that is was sorta normal. but gave me a shorter checkup time that was not long ago. numbers went back down for now. if they ever spike i will force them ti do an MRI to determine any dangerous growth. yet, they often try to suggest another biopsy/radiation off the jump. nope i'm not stupid and won't llow that based SOLEY on PSA numbers which won't show exactly what's happening or growing if anything.

new issue has me scheduled finally for a chemical stress test june 22 = day after harvest.  had to do 10 am and told them i can';t guarantee anything earlier and dude tried... i wanted to slap him through the phone because the time was the reason i canceled the original appt. which he knows.  i don't give a fuck if it's not convenient for them they only have a job because of us. fuk them all frfr ! 

plus they are always looking to be slick on how they deal with us and treat us medically.  they don't like patients like me who tell them what to do and what i want etc. sometime when i tell them how i want it to be and they have no choice they look at me like this nigger think he's the boss. and i look at them and make that clear and often dare them to talk shit with just a certain shall we say punisher look lol.     

don't forget to send me a pm and as usual yours are full lol.               

• Like 2
  • Haha 1