•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

On 6/5/2021 at 2:38 PM, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

thx. i will relay that info to her. she's going to be appreciative.

so far as my cancer. i had a check before the last one where my PSA went up. yet, she said i had a higher white blood count and that is was sorta normal. but gave me a shorter checkup time that was not long ago. numbers went back down for now. if they ever spike i will force them ti do an MRI to determine any dangerous growth. yet, they often try to suggest another biopsy/radiation off the jump. nope i'm not stupid and won't llow that based SOLEY on PSA numbers which won't show exactly what's happening or growing if anything.

new issue has me scheduled finally for a chemical stress test june 22 = day after harvest.  had to do 10 am and told them i can';t guarantee anything earlier and dude tried... i wanted to slap him through the phone because the time was the reason i canceled the original appt. which he knows.  i don't give a fuck if it's not convenient for them they only have a job because of us. fuk them all frfr ! 

plus they are always looking to be slick on how they deal with us and treat us medically.  they don't like patients like me who tell them what to do and what i want etc. sometime when i tell them how i want it to be and they have no choice they look at me like this nigger think he's the boss. and i look at them and make that clear and often dare them to talk shit with just a certain shall we say punisher look lol.     

don't forget to send me a pm and as usual yours are full lol.               

I had to get real careful how I talk to my docs, I got the distinct impression they thought I was playing doc lol. I told the two I go to regularly, I know more about cannabis than you do, but not other things, I highly respect your knowledge, that seemed to help a ton lol. I think I was unintentionally insulting them. ;) I hate the way we treat Vets, pretty disgusting. 

Have you heard about the dog dewormer fenbendazole? Folks are having success with it for cancer. FR lol not joking. I am not sure about dosing, but if you are interested I could check with folks.

• Like 3

On 6/6/2021 at 8:45 PM, gardenartus said:

I had to get real careful how I talk to my docs, I got the distinct impression they thought I was playing doc lol. I told the two I go to regularly, I know more about cannabis than you do, but not other things, I highly respect your knowledge, that seemed to help a ton lol. I think I was unintentionally insulting them. ;) I hate the way we treat Vets, pretty disgusting. 

Have you heard about the dog dewormer fenbendazole? Folks are having success with it for cancer. FR lol not joking. I am not sure about dosing, but if you are interested I could check with folks.

that's strange yet. recently ivermectin is om radar to treat corona virus. originally heard it from Nate the bakerygenetics dude . i peeped some video on youtube about it but still need to go deeper. i will check into the wormer. ironically it's the safest one that's effective that i have used in the past on my dogs.

i have already started looking into it.yet there is a contradiction as to toxicities of "fend"  so it's not allowed to be in the studies from what i saw. let me fnd the ncbi link. now, the rub is some are talking ab0ut the exact opposite in terms of human safety. which is why i need to do more research to find what will allow me to say ok or hell no i'm not sure.

the research on ivermectin for covid-19 i should be able to come by easier if they have truly done legit studies with people and not just anecdotal evidence !

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3580766/

• Like 1

Horrible 3 weeks = DEATH CLAIMED 3 . 1ST. MY COUSIN = DIABETES ISSUES THAT TOOK HER SIGHT AND MORE BUT THEN COVID 19 SHUT HER DOWN, NOT EVEN 40 YRS OLD.

THEN  MY SISTER SUNDAY MAY 3O, LATE STAGE ALZHEIMER'S = EXPECTED AS WE WERE ALREADY ADVISED HER BODY WAS SHUTTING DOWN ETC. WE SCHEDULED A FAMILY MEETING TO DEAL WITH HER ARRANGEMENTS ETC. YET, DIDN'T REALIZE SHE WOULD DIE THAT DAY. FAMILY WAS THERE WHEN SHE PASSED AND I CAME BEFORE THEY TOOK HER AWAY... SMDH SHE WAS ALMOST 62.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST BABY GURL'S KITTEN THE MOST HORRIBLE THING I HAVE WITNESSED THAT SEEMED LIKE A FUN INTERACTION WHEN I FIRST SAW HER WITH THE KITTEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET. I THOUGHT THEY WERE PLAYING. IN REALITY THE KITTEN WAS WREATHING IN PAIN AND HER MOTHER DIDN'T REALIZE WHAT WAS GOING ON. CAR RAN OVER HER HEAD PARTIALLY . HE HAD NO IDEA HE EVEN DID IT. CAUSE HE DROVE OFF. I ONLY REALIZED AS I WENT TO THEM...

THE INTIMACIES OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES MAKES IT HELL TO DEAL WITH. BABY GURL is a neighborhood cat that decided i was her human. another lady would feed her too but thankfully she chose me. the other lady has a good heart but is stupid as fuk when it comes to making animal decisions. she was banned from BARCS = city animal shelter = they don't ban you for fun or no reason...

i hadn't seen her for awhile and when i finally did she was pregnant. smdh. as far as i can tell she only had two kittens live and don't know of that's all she had or what. what i think is the son blueish grey handsome fellow i named Ghost and his sister a light bright color version of her mom i named cutie pie.

stupid lady wouldn't take the female in to get fixed with the mom. all the reason, truth and facts i used to convince her to do so didn't matter.

now, this same female she said she saw raped by 3 different males taking turns but she couldn't help her cause they were out of reach. so she though she said she was pregnant. yet i just saw cutie pie come to east early am and i looked at her and she was not pregnant. so the lady was wrong as fuck. she told me she took care of her two = which are the same ones that come to my house to eat early am with their mom. last night the boy came but not the gril. so maybe dumb ass is actually keeping her inside somehow.

i sent her text explanation about the little kittens death and pictures and video. so her dumb ass calls me and starts asking me all the fucking questions that were already answered by my text. smdh i told her it wasn't just her plenty of people do that stupid shit. i give them their answers and they don't pay attention to them but then want to ask me all the questions. when people do that i would prefer to just punch them in the damn throat lol. i tell them i'm doing my part to communicate properly and they could at least do theirs and pay attention.

i told her she needed to stop making shit about her because i wasn't about her it is about them. well, you don't have yo worry about me any/no more... and she hung up after i said i wasn't worried about her or the rest. i was just trying ti do what was right... well, now days many try to say what they want and then not allow y0u to do so. i sent a text to fully clarify everything and have closure to a certain degree.

baby gurl was just in here. i brought her in the house because it was raining. she wanted to stay under rose bush but i put her in my neighbors porch so she could stay dry. next thing i know she starts calling me and now is by my window. so i asked if she wanted to come in and i  picked her up to make the decision for her. she's always looking for a way out  but doesn't freak out like the 1st couple times.

i put sweetie pie in her crate and my cat stayed there basically watching her. baby gurl doesn't trust her and hisses at her but sou jah takes it al in stride and isn't flustered. hell she's 10 yrs old almost and very tolerant. she ate some and i added rotisserie chicken left overs. we didn't like the chicken much that was ordered from southern blues rest. but the dogs and cats do .

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

that's strange yet. recently ivermectin is om radar to treat corona virus. originally heard it from Nate the bakerygenetics dude . i peeped some video on youtube about it but still need to go deeper. i will check into the wormer. ironically it's the safest one that's effective that i have used in the past on my dogs.

i have already started looking into it.yet there is a contradiction as to toxicities of "fend"  so it's not allowed to be in the studies from what i saw. let me fnd the ncbi link. now, the rub is some are talking ab0ut the exact opposite in terms of human safety. which is why i need to do more research to find what will allow me to say ok or hell no i'm not sure.

the research on ivermectin for covid-19 i should be able to come by easier if they have truly done legit studies with people and not just anecdotal evidence !

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3580766/

I belong to a few forums, it is based on Cannabis oil and cancer treatment, several people in there are using it. NO doubt make sure it is safe before using. Be cool if it worked for you. :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I belong to a few forums, it is based on Cannabis oil and cancer treatment, several people in there are using it. NO doubt make sure it is safe before using. Be cool if it worked for you. :)

ok, so far i have seen albendazole and menbendazole listed as possible repurposed for cancer. this is because both seemed to already be approved for human use in another area. So, as far as those two are concerned it's easier to deal with the red tape of use once a drug has already been approved in humans. Dr.'s do this all the time and it's likely your dr's have done it with one or multiple drugs they have given you. i already know that is the case with me but i checked into it and ok'd the use of whatever it was. It's usually done in cases where typical treatment doesn't seem to be that effective or that the treatment could use a boost basically to help it do it's job better. done for the body and mental issues all the time.

so, what's different about fenbendazole? it's simple it has never been approved for human use and though i do believe the mouse tumors and lack of growth they noticed while studying for something else is legit i raced to the obvious conclusion based on basic drug approval for humans. so i immediately looked for chimpanzee studies of fendbedazole for cancer treatment. because most anything for us that's a big deal will always be used on chimpanzees first because their dna is so close to ours as i'm sure you know.

all the sites that spoke of fenbendazole in a very optimistic way were all dot.coms and all the .orgs who mentioned it all stopped basically at lack of studies in the area. (based on the above main reason) not i surmised the last sentence in my own words to mean the same as what i saw on their websites but can not quote accurately ! 

the main person that supposedly used it was the Canadian Tippen who i'm sure u have heard of by now. supposedly he was the only 1 in a study of 1,000 patients that had remission. that study would need to be verified as to it's purpose and his actual results. cause so often jack asses use the word study or trials and they were faulty and not finished or often didn't even happen at all. I'm sure you know this too but this is for the sake of those who do not !

Now jumping way ahead here is what really needs to happen to properly support this assertion and it doesn't have to use any trail/study criteria or approval red tape and it's simple as fuck too.

Any Cancer patient can have their Dr. Monitor their tumors growth or lack of it. This is what they do anyway by default. only difference is when their tumors either stop growing or shrink and their Dr. speaks to them on this without knowing the patient is taking fenbendazole !

this would be like a backdoor medical verification and not just anecdotal evidence. all of it needs to be documented for this method to works and multiple patents need to do it because that means for various cancers it proves effective or not in general. Obviously folks with other outstanding or critical health issue would be the least to pay attention to by default . yet, their results could be huge as it relates to the other issues that are being made worse by the cancer. so basically a secondary road for those folks who have more to lose based on multiple health issues.

so, tell those folks my idea and see if the logic of it hits a big heart and mind bell. because the bottom line is simple. before and after has to be documented in a reasonable and practical way.  without that most folks won't do use it and frankly i wouldn't either. i don't chase shit that shows no proof/evidence and someone word on these issues don;t mean squat without proof. we are so eager for a cure, especially those who are close to terminal but well enough they could live if legit shit was available. 

btw that proof/evidence strategy can be done on anything folks claim works. and nobody can stop them from doing it. and most of all their Dr. couldn't lose their license. cause all they did was sit they would naturally do.

So, if all this works CANCER and Other diseases can fast track to legit cures/treatment and avoid the ones that couldn't back up their shit.

if this ever came to past I'm pretty sure someone would be sent to merc my black ass frfr !  They would think as they always do by default = WHO DOES THIS N-WORD THINK HE IS... DON'T HIS BLAC ASS KNOW WHO WE ARE .... lol  THE FLIP SIDE IS I'M NOT SCURD

First batch of beets are out, cleaned, cooked, shelled and cut, ready to stain some boiled eggs that deep red color!! Pickled eggs!!

A bit of sugar/Braggs apple cider  vinegar, add the shelled eggs, just all are covered in that succulent mix for an over stay in the refrigerator. 

Used the tops and made them like spinach, so delicious!

first Rainbow Beet Collection b.JPG

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, webeblzr said:

First batch of beets are out, cleaned, cooked, shelled and cut, ready to stain some boiled eggs that deep red color!! Pickled eggs!!

A bit of sugar/Braggs apple cider  vinegar, add the shelled eggs, just all are covered in that succulent mix for an over stay in the refrigerator. 

Used the tops and made them like spinach, so delicious!

first Rainbow Beet Collection b.JPG

OH SHIT PICKLED PICKLED BEET EGGS . THEY ARE THE SHIT. BUT IN THE JAR THEY SUCK. DUDE CHECK UR PM'S

• Like 2

If you have back pain, Tora Bora works quite well, it is high CBD with half as much THC. CBD works up the spine. This strain has helped quite a few who have back pain. She is a really nice strain to grow as well, 99% indica, nice yields. She also smokes well, some CBDs are gawd awful to smoke,.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi Gartenartis, thank you again for the beans you sent me last year , one of them lived on till spring and the cuttings from in growing . I hope all is well with you . !

canvash.png

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Automan said:

Hi Gartenartis, thank you again for the beans you sent me last year , one of them lived on till spring and the cuttings from in growing . I hope all is well with you . !

canvash.png

TY For letting me know, I had wondered if any took for ya. I am doing fine, hope you are as well. :)

• Like 1

We put up some bird netting over the single Montmorency cherry tree I have. As last year, the birds went into Covid hysteria, and devoured almost every berry from the tree. We got like 2-3 cups last year. This year we got a late spring snow squall, right as the blossoms were popping out. I thought well there goes this year too.

They are producing well, not great, but Friday we picked & PITTED 12 cups turned them into cherry jam. Then Saturday another 20 cups, making freezer bags for cherry pies, and other items. 

We get a few asparagus stalks every day. Next year that raised patch should be a really good producer, as this is just the second year of the beds, so we are root building again this year.

Got to up pot all 14 herb pots from 1 gallon pots to 10 gallon pots. But while in the original pots I'll sink in the 10 g's, and maybe I can keep them alive through winter. If not that packet of seeds was $15.00 for the 14 varieties. All the Etsy seeds I got were crazy good viable seed.

Scraping basement walls of 50 years of many layers  of Dri-Lock shit, with a flat face shovel sucks real bad!! Then wall grinding, washing down with X-14, acrylic primer, and then a coat of latex!! Fuck what was I thinking! 

• Like 2

A few things I made over the past few months.

choc chips medicated.jpg

Infused chocolate chips

butter tarts.jpg

Butter Tarts 100mg each

cinnamon & sugar.jpg

chocolate milk mix.jpg

fudgesicles.jpg

First time I made this, too strong 350mg each lol

medicated salt and pepper.jpg

medicated meat rub.jpg

cannabis oil lotion.jpg

Cannabis lotion instead of balm

cbd ocean soap.jpg

Dulce de Leche chocolates.jpg

Dulce de Leche chocolates

soap in pot leaf mold.jpg

cbd soap samples pot leaf.jpg

800mg chocolate bar.jpg

800 mg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, gardenartus said:

A few things I made over the past few months.

Infused chocolate chips

Butter Tarts 100mg each

First time I made this, too strong 350mg each lol

Cannabis lotion instead of bal

Dulce de Leche chocolates

800 mg

Hey! I finally saw that you posted. It's looking like you've really upped your game. That's some beautiful work! I'll try and in more but this time of year is all outside. Not much butt time lately. I'm just working hard on the property but no real work, which sucks for obvious reasons. Other than that I'm doing good, well except for the insanity I accumulated from the last year, so there's that... lol. I'll PM you my email address so you can hit me up anytime. I'd love to be able to get in touch with you when I need some medical products. I think our farmer's market is gonna open back up this year but not til middle of July. I was thinking how you could sell out on your products. They would do good here I think. That soap in really attractive.

Hopefully I can get myself over here more. peace

• Like 3

It's day 3 for the 2021 Scooter Cannonball, leaving  Bar Harbor Maine to Eureka California in a 10 day run of scooters 125 cc's up to 300 cc's. Shine On You Crazy Diamonds.

In 2 years will be last shot at giving it a go, if I still have my health and desire to do so. I love following these crazy folks!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/scooter-cannonball-registration-67973471483

• Like 2

On 6/15/2021 at 10:33 AM, Mr Goodfellow said:

Hey! I finally saw that you posted. It's looking like you've really upped your game. That's some beautiful work! I'll try and in more but this time of year is all outside. Not much butt time lately. I'm just working hard on the property but no real work, which sucks for obvious reasons. Other than that I'm doing good, well except for the insanity I accumulated from the last year, so there's that... lol. I'll PM you my email address so you can hit me up anytime. I'd love to be able to get in touch with you when I need some medical products. I think our farmer's market is gonna open back up this year but not til middle of July. I was thinking how you could sell out on your products. They would do good here I think. That soap in really attractive.

Hopefully I can get myself over here more. peace

So good to see you! I would so love to be able to sell my things. TY for the compliment. Been having ups and downs with the business here too, and as always a touch on the crazy side at times lol. I hope to see you more, would be nice if you all would come back and hang here, I Miss you all so much, just not the same without you.

• Like 2

On 6/5/2021 at 12:41 PM, gardenartus said:

The Dream Weaver I just pulled is like that, makes you smile just smelling her :) First year I have ever grown outdoors! I am excited and I am sure will learn a lot, well hope not too much ha!

Smoking actually makes me nauseous, I am one of the out balls out here lol. I eat it for my medicine, a good combo of indica and some CBD is what works for me, takes both to hit all the symptoms of MS. When I did try smoking, Granddaddy Purps worked pretty well for a lot of the symptoms. I have not a lot of advice for strains, I mainly rely on cannabis oil, which is a variety of whatever I had on hand to make it with generally about 6 strains or more of indica, and then CBD. I sometimes use Sativa with CBD during the day, brain fog and fatigue are two big issues and that helps. CBD also works well for migraines, use CBD infused honey in peppermint tea for those. I think we need to start looking at the terpene profiles instead of strains, tune into what terpenes help our symptoms best. There was a strain, Barbasol, was very piney, it helped with tremors almost immediately. Really believe terpene profiles is the way to go.

Something I have noticed when using medibles, if made with oil more of a heavy feeling, almost downer type, honey kicks in quick, butter gives you a happy high. Combining honey and butter in a medible is a really nice happy type high, can be almost giddy like. Oil can be more intense pain reliever, but also more heavy feeling. For those who have depressive disorders might be best to use butter and honey type.

How are you doing with the cancer? Any hopeful numbers?

Such awesome advice!

Again!

Welcome back :jump:happy happy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Our Montmorency cherry tree, (tart cherry self pollinator) took a hard frost right as the flowers were starting to bloom earlier this year. Last year a flock of birds settled on it, and devoured it over night. We got like 2-3 cups from it, nothing really. When I saw the cold fried blossoms, I thought. game over for this year.

I was wrong, in this past week, we picked and pitted, like 40 lb.'s so far, and I still have maybe one full quarter of the tree to pick.

And does anyone know the herb, Summer Savory? I got the seeds in a collection from and Etsy seller, for like $15.00 a variety pack 14-15 varieties, and summer Savory was one of them. As I was making dinner for us, I went out to the herb pots, and just giving them a rub, trying to sense what it can offer, and loved the smell!!

We fell instantly in love with it's flavor!! It will getting a 10 gallon pot for sure!! I just nerve heard of it before, cool mind blow!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, webeblzr said:

Our Montmorency cherry tree, (tart cherry self pollinator) took a hard frost right as the flowers were starting to bloom earlier this year. Last year a flock of birds settled on it, and devoured it over night. We got like 2-3 cups from it, nothing really. When I saw the cold fried blossoms, I thought. game over for this year.

I was wrong, in this past week, we picked and pitted, like 40 lb.'s so far, and I still have maybe one full quarter of the tree to pick.

And does anyone know the herb, Summer Savory? I got the seeds in a collection from and Etsy seller, for like $15.00 a variety pack 14-15 varieties, and summer Savory was one of them. As I was making dinner for us, I went out to the herb pots, and just giving them a rub, trying to sense what it can offer, and loved the smell!!

We fell instantly in love with it's flavor!! It will getting a 10 gallon pot for sure!! I just nerve heard of it before, cool mind blow!

I am not familiar with that, sounds heavenly, love the smell of herbs. We have a plum tree, never got one plum from it, the deers eat it :) Num num, what ya gonna do with all those cherries?

• Like 3