•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Is there a smiling emoji with drool available?

I bought this mold thinking it would be thick enough to put caramel in there, no way lol each is 1" by 1/2", sweet little pieces of chocolate. Nice for dosing though. 40mg each. The mold makes 6 candy bars like this.

new chocolate mold candy bar.jpg

• Like 5

Yesterday was day 1 of the Scooter Cannonball 2021, was to be last year, but well you know, cancel culture got it.

Just a short clip of the starting point in Bar harbor Maine. Stay upright all you crazed riders, all the way to Eureka Calif.

• Like 4

I don't know if cancelling an event for Covid counts as cancel culture. 

• Like 1

That is the fun with made up terms, I can use them how ever I want to, and if it fits my bullshit all the better.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Note to self

4 plug ins not enough

Must get lots more

My yard smells like cheese xxl

Thankfully the Sheriff

Lives 2 doors down

That's like 600 yards around here

• Like 1

Wish i was in a legal state

Then i could hire someone

To do the trimmings

20210718_065949.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/14/2021 at 5:33 PM, Toker said:

Note to self

4 plug ins not enough

Must get lots more

My yard smells like cheese xxl

Thankfully the Sheriff

Lives 2 doors down

That's like 600 yards around here

Oh no, it's Ona time.

https://onaonline.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Trich goo

2021_07_18_14_52_31_735.png

Chocolate chip cookies with black cherries, made in an air fryer. Not only is the cookie medicated, so are the chocolate chips. :)

chocolate chip black cherry cookies.jpg

• Like 8

So I saw on Reddit the other day that someone in Sydney bought an 1/8th of an ounce for $250 Aus. WTF, I know product is tight from COVID but seriously haha. Dude said it was worth it, strain was Apple Fritter. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Hey Harforc, yeah I've been reading about folks asking crazy money for AF, like $700.00 for a clone of it. I very quickly give the finger to a price like that, as when you wait, it will eventually fall from the must have crowd, and I'll get it for pennies on the dollar. I love the herd mentality, I just never follow it. FOMO, has driven new cannabis strains to stupid costs, for ages. 

In my post above, that guy (dabincy)  is in 2nd place, on a Honda Super Cub 125 cc's!! No chase truck, all his gear, spare tires, on the scoot, he rode from California to Bar Harbor Maine, to ride back to Cali, in 10 days. Yesterday's leg #7 of 10,  Hot Springs SD to Rock Springs WY, with 2- 10,000 feet elevation points,  a total of 526 mile ride to the hotel!!! 67 started, I think 34 are still in it. The 65 miles of dirt roads, had riders bailing out! Some reported their scooters parts were flying off from the horrific vibrations they were enduring. 

2 rides have been ambulanced to hospital care, but seem ok. Some broken fingers and ribs, I think. I love the grit these folks have!

• Like 3

IMO no pot is worth 250 an eigth or 1k clones, that is insane. But if folks will pay that price, it will sell.

• Like 5

Another OG has passed!:(

9DEECD5E-3159-4754-8444-1BCB79693C9A.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Sad 8

It seems like people paying insane prices for seeds, clones or weed comes in waves. A lot of people took up growing during the pandemic, so maybe newbies...

With the checks handed out by the US gov't, I should have been ready to sell some "must have" products with fake reviews.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Cinnamon Altoids 1mg each. One and done, off my bucket list, too hard will not make it again, but at least I did it once! 

medicated cinnamon altoids.jpg

• Like 6

After I saw NJ reported 50 fully vaccinated people died from Covid, I went to the CDC website. This is what they report for all deaths after the vaccine.

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 339 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 19, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.

• Like 4

I saw an article in an online, click-bait rag called The Hill today on recent Covid 19 "delta variant" deaths in people who received the vaccine in Massachusetts. That information was in the headline. What was buried in the article was that only 0.1% of the people coming down with the variant were vaccinated.

The media should just go directly, door-to-door, to set people's hair on fire.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The misinformation is a bit alarming, so much BS out here, that is why when I read that about NJ I checked the CDC.

• Like 2

just wait until enough people catch on to the "nano chips via vaccine"-thingie :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I am not taking it, I have a good reason, not an anti-vaxxer, antiscience. I don't feel like it is right for me, with 17 diseases, 5 of them being Autoimmune, blood clotting disorders, history of DVTs, and strokes. I talked to my doc and he agrees, we don't know enough about how it would affect someone like me. The bad part, I am getting shamed lol People are so judgemental and a few outright freaking nuts. I wear a mask and do not go into stores, I have really isolated, screw them that shame me, this has really dampened down my life, and I am scared of Covid, but I am also scared of the vaccine, so we just do what we need to do to stay safe. I have not had anyone in my home for over a year. This all sucks, but what are you gonna do when you are someone like me. Damn Covid needs to dampen down.

• Like 7

If your immunity is low, it's going to be less effective. I heard about one woman with an immune disorder who has NO ANTIBODIES, just 6 months after getting the two shots.

• Like 1

I normally lollipop and this time I didn't Holy Crap, I ended up with more popcorn bud than anything. Will never do that again. Time for an oil run I reckon.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

If your immunity is low, it's going to be less effective. I heard about one woman with an immune disorder who has NO ANTIBODIES, just 6 months after getting the two shots.

I actually had Covid last June/July, they just tested me for antibodies, zero.

• Sad 2