Jump to content
  •     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Recommended Posts

Shit

Im wasted

Auto Critical Orange Punch by Dutch Passions

1\4 joint shit 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to a family gathering yesterday, my wife went and picked up her 90 year old mother and her 85 year old auntie. I rode over on my scooter. 

It was a kids birthday. My wife's sister family, have totally swallowed the path of fear. They were all huddled together across the lawn, from everyone else, and I thought that was a good way to be there but keep their health space. 

I was sitting away from most, I always tend to hang with the dogs anyway, when I got a nature call went to lav, as I'm coming out I over hear a conversation going on, about how scary it is being around un vaccinated people, how terrible, it is for my wife to be driving around with her mother and aunt, and to come around children!  I twisted the mini blinds open, so they could see me, and said, they are both vaccinated, how does she give it to them? Deer in headlights!! They got the I'm sharting look and scuttled off to the compound across the yard.

I texted my wife, I was going home, I did not I went for a beautiful 80 mile scooter ride, out through mountains, by a couple of lakes, by all kinds of beauty to see. Well to my way of thinking. In the air, in a sun pocked cloudy type day, that is in and out of possible rain showers that never fell. Lovely day.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate people like that, got something to say, say it to my face, freaking Karens anyhoo. Major point right there, if you are vaccinated, why are you scared of me?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My plants are getting so big, kind of scaring me for what will come in the fall. It is like a scary excitement ha!

Black Cherry soda, this baby had thrips, sprinkled DE all over her and the soil, no more thrips.

plants black cherry soday 7 25 21.jpg

Cannatonic #4. I was gifted this plant a decade ago, no one had CBD here and what they wanted for clones was crazy, so I gifted it all over this state. Love this plant. Almost at hemp level for THC.

plants canna 1 7 25 21.jpg

This crazy Amazon mama outgrew my rooms, so put a nice bend on her, she is about 9 foot tall or more. Maltezerz, Sativa dom. I had just watered her so a bit droopy.

plants maltarzez 7 25 21.jpg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey GA, I see you use garden wire for support. One of the ways, I moved my bigger floppy girls around, was to use a section of 4' tall section of garden fence, but I would use my saucer as a form, if you will, then using a cheapo ratchet strap, I would cinch up, out around the the wire, pulling it tight to the pot, and closer to the top of the pot. Some I drilled a wee hole in the side of the saucer wall, and poked the wire ends through it, so the saucer follows you easier. If any of that makes and damn sense, LOL!

Now they can be moved, with out breaking them. OR if a big blow comes by, they topple over better. Dang, I wished some of my floppies could have blown in the wind like that.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Papalag said:

Hi @gardenartus amazing work 

hope your well 

peace 

paps 

Hey Paps how ya doing? TY, Things are going well over here, hope all is well with you. What ya growing?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, webeblzr said:

Hey GA, I see you use garden wire for support. One of the ways, I moved my bigger floppy girls around, was to use a section of 4' tall section of garden fence, but I would use my saucer as a form, if you will, then using a cheapo ratchet strap, I would cinch up, out around the the wire, pulling it tight to the pot, and closer to the top of the pot. Some I drilled a wee hole in the side of the saucer wall, and poked the wire ends through it, so the saucer follows you easier. If any of that makes and damn sense, LOL!

Now they can be moved, with out breaking them. OR if a big blow comes by, they topple over better. Dang, I wished some of my floppies could have blown in the wind like that.

Do you have a pic of that setup? I was like how the hell am I gonna control these buds when they get big. I have strings and some stakes above, gonna put some clips with s clips on the bottom to hold up buds, but wondering if it will hold the weight. Even the netting will probably have to hold it from the top if it gets much weight. That is a good idea, with pots outdoors and no soil around, where do you put fence or stakes? ha! I was even thinking of Duct tape lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Root Beer Float smells and tastes like grapes. Either they can't smell or I got an odd pheno. :) Cabernet or Chardonnay or Zinfandel would have been more appropriate for her. She smells and tastes awesome, but not like Root Beer.

root beer float 2.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yacky today  These need more Cinnamon next time, they are so cute, and fit right in the tin. 4mg each

cinnamon altoids in tin.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Hey Paps how ya doing? TY, Things are going well over here, hope all is well with you. What ya growing?

All good here I do miss our chats 

Got a few things going 

min the small tent some Mel Franks skunk 1

in the big tent back row left ,Joti Black delato, back right , sinister’s mazer x herijuana,

front row left mamosa evo dinafem  , front row right blackened oranges useful genetics 

 

ps 

those Octopots rule last run skunk and oranges the buds were the size of base balls and hard as rocks all bud no popcorn 

peace to all 

GA talk soon 

paps 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lovely set up paps!!

Hey GA, here is what I mean. This one was 3' (feet) tall garden wire, with  2" x 3" openings. I first, I  fashion the wire around that saucer, for a12 gallon pot. whole way down over it..

Then I cut a square piece to fit under the saucer. This one I did not drill through the side of the saucer, as the bottom piece gives it mucho strength.

Then simply snip a section, and wire it through the other piece, the whole way around. I cut my square piece into a circle as I go. Any bits just bend down or under, or if possible just cut it off. 

For your ladies, I'd go for a  taller roll of garden wire.

Take care all.

 

redo 2 a.JPG

redo 2 b.JPG

redo 2 c.JPG

redo 2 e.JPG

redo 2 f.JPG

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Papalag said:

All good here I do miss our chats 

Got a few things going 

min the small tent some Mel Franks skunk 1

in the big tent back row left ,Joti Black delato, back right , sinister’s mazer x herijuana,

front row left mamosa evo dinafem  , front row right blackened oranges useful genetics 

 

ps 

those Octopots rule last run skunk and oranges the buds were the size of base balls and hard as rocks all bud no popcorn 

peace to all 

GA talk soon 

paps 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looks great, Blackened Oranges! Wow, never heard of that one. I miss you guys so much, sure wish you would come back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, webeblzr said:

Lovely set up paps!!

Hey GA, here is what I mean. This one was 3' (feet) tall garden wire, with  2" x 3" openings. I first, I  fashion the wire around that saucer, for a12 gallon pot. whole way down over it..

Then I cut a square piece to fit under the saucer. This one I did not drill through the side of the saucer, as the bottom piece gives it mucho strength.

Then simply snip a section, and wire it through the other piece, the whole way around. I cut my square piece into a circle as I go. Any bits just bend down or under, or if possible just cut it off. 

For your ladies, I'd go for a  taller roll of garden wire.

Take care all.

 

redo 2 a.JPG

redo 2 b.JPG

redo 2 c.JPG

redo 2 e.JPG

redo 2 f.JPG

That is great, what an excellent idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I picked up these power strips from Amazon, a bit on the expensive side but liked the cords and they are long. They have GREEN light instead of red! That is cool for the grow rooms. :)

71e61OG8bsS._AC_SL1096_.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple of outdoor plants are fading a bit, so I added coffee grounds, I think that will work. :) They are not yellow, just fading in green, seem to be just about right on nutes, but looking low in not sure if magnesium or nitrogen.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am very curious, maybe some of you breeders know, when do you start the count on the flower? Is it when you flip to 12/12, is it when you first see bud? We need a standardized time, 63 days in my book would be from flip, but the breeder could have counted from first bud sites. Sure would make it easier if we had a standard guide so the info was halfway correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

most people start counting when they change to 12/12 (which i do too), and others count
when they see that flowering begins, sometime after the stretch (but that is too unprecise,
because this changes from plant to plant and can express differently with the same clone
as well, due to different environments/setups ect). there is no rule written in stone, though.

i hope this answer helps you a bit, GA.
sending you best vibes !!
stay safe (and awesome :))

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, santero said:

most people start counting when they change to 12/12 (which i do too), and others count
when they see that flowering begins, sometime after the stretch (but that is too unprecise,
because this changes from plant to plant and can express differently with the same clone
as well, due to different environments/setups ect). there is no rule written in stone, though.

i hope this answer helps you a bit, GA.
sending you best vibes !!
stay safe (and awesome :))

This is why it is so confusing for new growers, my plant is not done and it is 63 days! I hear this all the time. :) We really need a set way of doing that. TY I always count from flip as well. Hope you are doing well.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Medicated 3-D Doritos 400mg

3d doritos infused 400 mg.jpg

Too fooking cool

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2021 at 1:23 PM, gardenartus said:

I am very curious, maybe some of you breeders know, when do you start the count on the flower? Is it when you flip to 12/12, is it when you first see bud? We need a standardized time, 63 days in my book would be from flip, but the breeder could have counted from first bud sites. Sure would make it easier if we had a standard guide so the info was halfway correct.

Well

For my clones they kinda are in flower

In veg

Ate up with hairs and sticky

I use the tric method

I know my clones so well i dont need anything

But for new stuff i find tric method

Most precise.....

Although

There are tarter strains like my cheese

Little amber

Few red hairs

Blow your head off lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey GA, I throw our spent Keurig pods in my tea tote, for the last bit of acidic goodies to leech out, to compliment the PH needs. I honestly, I'm not centered on PH with organics, but I do like to include Dr. Earth Acid mix, with some kelp in my tea ball strainer, at any point in their timeline, IMHO.

I'm with Toker on this item, your loupe never fails to show you when is now or a bit later on. I have had to push out some strains more than a month past their due date, as I did see the cloudy/red ratio, that I have come to know as finished for us.

I did not get to really understand this until the wee circle of growers, that I have helped over the last 20 years, we are all running some of the same strains, most I secured and either traded/bartered/gave cuts to them. The one stand out Honey Badger Haze. We will all swap our stuff with each other, and to taste the same strain, from different growers,, different nutrient management styles, some are organic, some are salt users, some use juices.

They all bash you for sure, pretty much  the taste, I find and like the deeper stoning effect from more cloudy/red tric's, as compared to the *quicker elevator* from a more clear/cloudy cut. Some seem to tickle my throat more so, and make me cough a bit more, but not out of my comfort zone. NOT like the old days, between 1971-1980ish, weed sucked in our area, taste was left in the field, and harsh ruled the roost. But it was what it was.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...