•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

I am doing an experiment on a couple of outdoor plants, they have small buds, not large ones, but I took the larger big fan leaves off half a few of the plants, and leaving the other half of the plant without defoliating any. Going to see if makes any difference in the size of colas.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Lost electric, running on a generator, their estimate is to have it back up by Saturday, I seriously hope that is wrong. How long can the ladies be in the dark? Have electric to the veg ones but not flowering.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I’ve left a white widow in the dark for 5 days no problems 

• Thanks 1

Thankfully we were one of the lucky ones and power is back on. I was totally freaking, I have a room full and I mean FULL Of veg plants and two flower rooms going, I had visions of over 40 plants going into flower! Nightmare city that would have been.

• Like 1

Got all the plants on the deck with netting, attached to the "ceiling". One does not need it, sweet little lady is a bit over 3 1/2 feet tall, every branch is gonna be a cola. She is Violator kush. I have Black Cherry Soda, Orange Daquari, Alien Fire, 2 Do si dos zkittlez, GG#4, Maltezerz, 2 Cannatonic #4 out there.

I love this Garden! My Plants are beautiful. :)

plants with net 8 13 21.jpg

plant violater kush 8 13 21.jpg

• Like 7

I think I got this type of infusion down. Had to do these a bit differently than the Doritos, but came out nice. BBQ Pringles 20mg each

bbq pringles infused.jpg

• Like 4

The supply chain cant take much more

Its already a bad bad situation

Im fighting with school over jab and mask

I just dont understand

If someone has the jab

And a mask

They are supposed to be safe

Notwithstanding Israel delta infections

Are 70 percent jabbed people

Why cant they understand and leave us 

Alone?

Their keepers said we be safe if we got jabbed and wore a mask 

The demand it

So they safe right?

Nope cause its??????

Bullshit you got it

This is going to stir up a Asian hornets nest mark my words

And our fearless leader is just letting in tons of infected folks and letting them

Sign papers saying they will show up

If they were seriously trying to stop 

Infections they would start at the border.

And on the mask box ......

Anyone bothered to read the disclaimer?.

These masks do not aid in the prevention of the spread of any diseases.

End quote

I sure hope folks stocked up on preps

Cause Famine is coming

This shit was planned

• Like 1

On 6/28/2021 at 8:59 PM, gardenartus said:

Cherry juice, great for Gout :)

it's something else to that is more common than gout. hmm ICD flame on .... lol 

On 8/14/2021 at 12:23 PM, gardenartus said:

I think I got this type of infusion down. Had to do these a bit differently than the Doritos, but came out nice. BBQ Pringles 20mg each

bbq pringles infused.jpg

How the fuck u infuse Doritos and Pringle’s frfr wow. How do u do the pringles without breaking them up as they aren’t the toughest chips. congrats 

• Like 1

On 8/11/2021 at 1:00 PM, gardenartus said:

I am doing an experiment on a couple of outdoor plants, they have small buds, not large ones, but I took the larger big fan leaves off half a few of the plants, and leaving the other half of the plant without defoliating any. Going to see if makes any difference in the size of colas.

Interesting experiment, though I’d probably would only do two different strains to be safe. 

so where did u take the fans from on the plants ? Also it’s not the same as lollipoping them so interesting ! 

i love doing experiments to see if we can do better . 

• Like 1

On 8/4/2021 at 9:04 PM, gardenartus said:

Got pics of the fat groundhog eating out of the Mulberry tree, he was up like two stories.

woodchuck in tree facing left 8 4 21.jpg

woodchuck in mulberry tree facing right 8 4 21.jpg

Mad cool, mow I know they do that or some do. Neighbor has a mulberry tree and I’ve picked fresh berries to go in smoothies. I was going to cut it back because of wires but now have to look to see if I can compromise in planned cutback. Have old ax and a saw new saw I bought to cut branches. Had my nephew do some cutting last year or in 19’ . 

I have seen the resident ground hog that stays below the stump in my neighbors yard. Of course I think they are cool and leave it alone and don’t want to cage trap it  since all seems well. I just like to see it occasionally to know it’s alive and well. 

• Like 1

On 8/12/2021 at 9:51 AM, gardenartus said:

Lost electric, running on a generator, their estimate is to have it back up by Saturday, I seriously hope that is wrong. How long can the ladies be in the dark? Have electric to the veg ones but not flowering.

I ran over a thread the other day. It spike on how to plug the generator in to basically run everything. I’m going to see if I can find it for u.

it also reminded me that if I can find the cost of a quiet generator it can be a grow option that won’t show up on the bill. the flip side is I would have to pay out of pocket grrr. My utilities are included in my rent currently. 

On 8/9/2021 at 8:59 AM, webeblzr said:

OMG!! These space invades are driving me far deeper into bat shit crazy, than I've been in a while!! They are super good dudes for sure. Very respectful, to neighbors, with trucks coming and going, blocking the road way, to unload trailers, with materials or equipment.

It is so loud while they skin the bricks off the back wall. I'm glad my wife went on vacation with her family, as I skinned the 50's paneling off the basement walls, and scrapped that dry lock shit off, and repainted them.

I am feeling all of my almost 65 years of life, sore, but happy and dazed.

The flip side is your reality will be better soon enough and u can take it easy. 
congrats on the progress MOs def !

• Like 1

On 7/24/2021 at 11:25 PM, Toker said:

Shit

Im wasted

Auto Critical Orange Punch by Dutch Passions

1\4 joint shit 

So, what types of effects does it lay on you toker ? Glad u dig it frfr 

On 7/18/2021 at 7:36 AM, Misterdirt said:

Oh no, it's Ona time.

https://onaonline.com

Yeah but it’s outside wtf. He confused me with the plug ins cause that’s for inside. Not a great idea to mask strong weed at all imho. I agree with ur ona solution mr dirt  

On 7/9/2021 at 2:51 PM, gardenartus said:

Blueberry muffins, 100mg, made in an Airfryer. I don't dare bake in the oven in summer, with the airfryer I can bake, just smaller batches.

blueberry muffins from airfryer.jpg

Nice and yummy looking as usual. 
I looked further into the air fryer craze and now I know I shouldn’t get one. 

Air fryer is used as a catchy name to sell old fashioned convection cooking. Only thing is you can do more in the smaller convection ovens than any air fryer and get better results. I was elated to hear and see that. 

the video is on YouTube 

On 6/19/2021 at 3:38 PM, webeblzr said:

Apparently most of the world has known of it and using it for a 1000 years or more. One recipe I'm starting today, SS leaf/vinegar in a jar. Lasts a long time, on the shelf,  the strong leaf scents fuses to the vinegar, so lots of sauces/dressings can be made with it. Also found a stuffing recipe to try out.

Looking now for winter savory seeds also. Life is full of simple small pleasures, if we choose to open ourselves to it.  A few years ago, I'd have tossed those seeds to the curb, since I did not know of it.

Wow, had to google savory seeds cause I suspected something was amiss with the name. I could smell it lol. 
so holy fuck it’s a culinary herb that can ski be used for upset stomach and something else I just forgot in 39 seconds grrr. 

I love learning new stuff.  Now, will I live long enough to incorporate the new stuff like outdoor garden plot. If I can stay here it’s doable most def. 

will try to fund it with offering some flower for donation. But I need teeth and a scooter too. Smdh lol 

• Like 1

Hey SPW, man I was blown away, when I first added some to a dish. It's like adding 2-3 spices to make the delicious aroma's. My plumber dude, lives a few miles from me, and told me he has Winter Savory growing wild now. The Summer Savory I got in  14 seed variety pack from Etsy. So the gram of seeds was about a buck.

I gave so many of the seedlings away, in 4" pots, and so far everyone is in love.

A buddy is Greek, born n raised in the USA.

Last year his Mom, gave me (I never met her) 4 set's of pairs (male/female) cuttings from her fig trees. Like blueberries, there are early, mid, and late fruiting plants. Since she could no longer remember which was which, she gave copies of all 4.

So I in turn this year gave her SS, since she did not know of it. Well she did know of it, but not as SS. My friend sent me a video, of when he gave it to her. She was sort of looking at it, unimpressed, when she tore a chunk off, and nibbled it. The look of old memories lit up her face, and she went OFF, telling the camera, of when she last tasted it, arms flaying about, smiling, and just schooling me about something, as it was all in Greek!!! What a dear soul she is!! He told me, she has not even thought about it, as it was so long ago when she was a kid. Now she has given it all through out their family.

Somethings just make your heart swell, amongst the terrible news of the day.

• Thanks 1

@webeblzr i went to etsy looking for beets and got overwhelmed by the selection and types. how did u choose the beets/what type did u order. i want max flavor that's easy to grow. plus now have me thinking cabbage too. i make a mean fried cabbage but am interested in making kraut for better taste but more for the probiotics. will make a medium spicy fresh kimchi eventually as well as kimchi cucumbers my va-baby sitter mentioned to me. 

vague temp garden list-

strawberries, kale, cabbage, garlic, ginger, green beans, some type of onions, cucumbers, turmeric, beets, basil, rosemary, peppermint= bugs and drinks,  that's all i can think of. i'll be ltd to a 10' x 10' plot/raised garden but can do a few herbs in buckets and even keep them in the front yard. 

big question. my big gate in the back yard has two sides that swing open. i secured it by using a metal rod pushed into the dirt. that way the dog couldn't get out. 

now, that disappeared and can't seem to find a simple replacement. any ideas to secure the fence so it can't swing open. yes, i have a thick chain on it but it won't keep the fence together tight enough. and my damn bulldog will slip under the chain and run off smdh and she knows she can do it too. bitch too smart frfr.  I need something to secure the fence to prevent the escape artist. that's why i never teach my dogs to jump over shit now lol. 

• Like 1

I am impressed with the do si dos zkittlez, her buds are stacking nicely. I found a place that had LA Cheese seeds, I miss that plant one of my favs, so glad I found seeds of her. If you have never tried LA Cheese, it has an amazing smell and taste and nice relaxing high, one of my patients uses it for sleep.

plants dosidoes 1 bud stacking.jpg

• Like 1

@Sacred Plant Warrior I have a really nice convection oven stove. I love my airfryer, only two of us skinny folks who don't eat much lol we cook all kinds of things in there. Heating up frozen foods or reheating foods, much healthier than the micro and less expensive than running my oven. I am happy with it.

• Like 1

Hey SPW, I pulled up this search:https://www.google.com/search?q=fench+gate+sliding+latch&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS886US886&oq=fench+gate+sliding+latch&aqs=chrome..69i57.14866j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I did see a simple slide latch like on my gate, a basic inverted L shape, with a pair of brackets the L slides through. That is more for wood maybe PVC material. But down lower in the link, I saw some chain link fence parts, and it looked like something in there may work for you.

All my herbs are in 10 gallon pots, 2-3 types together. I'm starting to cut and dry them for winter today, as the space invaders are in force, and the racket is very very loud, god bless them!!

Beets came from this seller:https://www.etsy.com/shop/SmartSeedsEmporium?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=207700519 The Rainbow Beet Selection is what I got, as I did not try some these varieties before hand. We loved every type we grew out. You will get maybe 7-8 ponds of beets, they are smaller in size, but explosive taste.

The herb collection, from this place:https://www.etsy.com/shop/NatureZedge?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=783359448 I got the Heirloom Herb Seeds 12 Variety pack, I paid $14.00 for it, now for $10.00 8500 seeds total, or about a gram per....an enormous amount for us.

It is time to run cabbage, or beets, or any cold crop items can be started in our area anyway. Should be done around Novemberish.

On a side note, I bought some of Prawn Connery's LED's from Grow Light Australia. I got the 750 plug n play kits. Since he is using HLG drivers, I was comfortable with using them. It is their blend on the electromagnetic band that caught my interest. Since many folks are adding some lizard lights to supplement some UVB? he simply added the correct diodes, so they have a wider spectrum at both ends. They are super well built, no silly artwork, no silly fake chrome to pay for, just great value for small bucks.

Now I'll use my old LED's, set up one of the old 4' x 8' tents just to grow vegetable's and herbs in spent medium. Now that I got another huge area to grow in the basement now. But Jumping Jehoshaphat what a bunch of tearing out, of old paneling, scraping that fucking DriLok off the walls, then repainting, and junk hauling. Damn I'm old!

• Thanks 1

On 8/17/2021 at 7:16 AM, gardenartus said:

@Sacred Plant Warrior I have a really nice convection oven stove. I love my airfryer, only two of us skinny folks who don't eat much lol we cook all kinds of things in there. Heating up frozen foods or reheating foods, much healthier than the micro and less expensive than running my oven. I am happy with it.

THEY COMPARED THEM TO THE COUNTERTOP TOASTER oven type SORTA LIKE WHAT I HAVE. got mine used for free. nice u have a big convection oven. my new stove is standard but does have a cleaning feature that surprised me. yeah, i wanted the small thing to save power and added convenience. 2 hrs bud dryer but cold make it 3 hrs i'm sure.

professionally we used industrial convection ovens most restaurants use. usually kept on at 500 deg

hell i was going to buy a nice new one until i realized i could get a fee used one. yet, the new ones all have shitty reviews and the most expensive once u expect better quality from had some of the worse reviews. those women were seriously pissed off lol.

Gnat trap works, this one I had added oil and some water to it, but don't believe it is needed. Apple Cider Vinegar, few drops of Dawn dish soap. Don't stir it lol I added some to it and stirred, just drop the liquid soap into it.

gnat trap.jpg

• Like 1