•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

Dear Berlin

They try to hide it

They say thousands

Looked like 100s of thousand

I wish my people has as much 

Balls

"Ich bin ein Berliner" 

5 hours ago, Toker said:

Score lol

Envy

I might do 6 a year lololol

Nice job

Definitely a nice amount, last time this gent had Kief, a pound of it, he has really nice trim. Must use a trim machine, nice chunky trim with plenty of trichs. I am glued to this like Gorilla glue ha! Use a gram a day takes a lot to keep me and then the patients supplied, then add in making edibles and tinctures., I sure go through a lot of it. I am gonna have to put my grow in bins and do it a bit at a time. I am gonna have oil coming out my ears lol Nice problem to have, I can legally hold thousands of grams of it. Turn it all into oil lol

• Like 2

The spices and herbs have spent a week hanging on my crude as hell drying rack, out in the garage, while the bees swarm elsewhere. My wife gathered up the last of the tomatoes, and squash. So, after blanching the tomatoes, I pureed them, put them in a larger pot. to simmer the water off for a few hours. So I started to separate my spices from the stalks, as my tomatoes' simmer.

I did bring 2- summer savory plants indoors, to see if I can seed them, since they flowered. OR maybe I can allow them to dry out, and revitalize them in the spring, like the plumeria, death plant, and the figs I put out this year. I did find a fig fruit on one of them!! Did not expect that at all.

Later on today, I final got some better air layering medium to make and retry air layering, the Montmorency cherry tree, after my fail.

I lost my cam battery charger, just got the replacement, so after it charges, I'll post some snaps.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, webeblzr said:

The spices and herbs have spent a week hanging on my crude as hell drying rack, out in the garage, while the bees swarm elsewhere. My wife gathered up the last of the tomatoes, and squash. So, after blanching the tomatoes, I pureed them, put them in a larger pot. to simmer the water off for a few hours. So I started to separate my spices from the stalks, as my tomatoes' simmer.

I did bring 2- summer savory plants indoors, to see if I can seed them, since they flowered. OR maybe I can allow them to dry out, and revitalize them in the spring, like the plumeria, death plant, and the figs I put out this year. I did find a fig fruit on one of them!! Did not expect that at all.

Later on today, I final got some better air layering medium to make and retry air layering, the Montmorency cherry tree, after my fail.

I lost my cam battery charger, just got the replacement, so after it charges, I'll post some snaps.

What kind of spices and herbs? I could infuse some of those for you ;)

• Like 2

That is a great idea GA!! I really did not grow out that much, it was a variety pack from Etsy, like a gram of each type, plenty for us. We have a pretty big variety of spices, as we love dishes from all over the world.

But I'd far rather attempt making them at home, over going out to eat. I like being in solitary, as being around the general population right now, just sucks, from all the different sides whining about everything under the fucking sun.

Basil, a very strong variety, Tarragon, fennel Florence, summer savory, sage, parsley, and something else, but I'm not remembering it. Finished the last tomatoes into sauce, we have a lot packed away now. 

• Like 2

On 8/29/2021 at 12:05 PM, gardenartus said:

Definitely a nice amount, last time this gent had Kief, a pound of it, he has really nice trim. Must use a trim machine, nice chunky trim with plenty of trichs. I am glued to this like Gorilla glue ha! Use a gram a day takes a lot to keep me and then the patients supplied, then add in making edibles and tinctures., I sure go through a lot of it. I am gonna have to put my grow in bins and do it a bit at a time. I am gonna have oil coming out my ears lol Nice problem to have, I can legally hold thousands of grams of it. Turn it all into oil lol

Ya thats a bad ass haul

Oh you were right

Sugar black rose smells so good

Best weed i think i ever smell

Sweet flowery 

Unique and very nice odours

• Like 1

I was going by the Salvation Army store on Saturday, when I got the urge to merge with it. I walk through the place and see these sort of cool lights but sorta shitty at the same time. I pick one up, and this bitch has some heft to it. The paint looked either very chic or very shitty, probably depends on your day. I see they have $40.00 on them. I ask the sales lady if I can get for $20.00 she looked left and then right, and said, you can have them for $10.00, we are all sick of looking at those....and she stopped herself.

I get them home, take them all apart, sand them, brush them, wipe them down in cleaner. Repaint them a nice hunter green, removed all the chandelier bulbs, and swap them with LED chandelier bulbs, I see a name when I'm inside the guts, and it's Minka, and another word but I could not read it. 

They came out nice. So I look up this Minka, each of these cost $265.00!!! MINDBLOW!! I really like them now.

• Like 1

Does anyone know where or what happened to NAW? I was going to give someone their information, but thought I'd check out Sannies bean side, and their work is OOS.

When I run them through google or DDG, I get Nerds Genitics,  however it looks to be a clickbait site, and I did not go in.

Looks like no replies to their threads in a year or so. H'mmm damn, well all things change.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, webeblzr said:

Does anyone know where or what happened to NAW? I was going to give someone their information, but thought I'd check out Sannies bean side, and their work is OOS.

When I run them through google or DDG, I get Nerds Genitics,  however it looks to be a clickbait site, and I did not go in.

Looks like no replies to their threads in a year or so. H'mmm damn, well all things change.

I'm afraid this site may not be with us long, either.

• Like 3

Yeah, Misterdirt  we do not grow one strain, and that is why I like to have a few sites to go to. Since Sannie set this place up, for no politics discussions, and I respect that. I hold  my tongue MANY times, as it's just disrespectful to keep up the nanny whine concerning it.

For fucks sake, go to PlanetGanja, they love the stuff, and there are some sharp witted folks over there, and you can post your views ad nausem if you want to. I love what they hammered out for their website. They bitch slap me, with solid knowledge, and some crazy off world opinions. At times that shit can really push my wee brain thought process, and god I need that at on occasion.

Right now the most vibrant community for me is BeanBasement. From big commercial folks to us wee basement bangers, with so much info, breeders/growing/ maintenance/mediums/ just so much informational head candy, for us lost tinkering fools. And CAP, runs his site, posts in your threads, he loves what he built, and shows no favoritism, that I know of. He asks the community for advice!! He allows beefs to be worked out. His PUSU policy is pure gold!! To become a full member, everyone runs a grow thread start to finish, clone or seed, Put Up or Shut Up! When Santero saw that Escobar may have posted there, I went there, and fell head over heels in love, with the sites policy, and CAP's vision for a site.

The world of breeding and sales has sky rocketed on a world wide stage, so not jumping into that and staying in place is death for many great breeders, and I've always encouraged folks to buy Sannies offerings for a long time, since I have huge respect for him, his beginnings, and what he built, since 2008.

My last few ordered items, eh not so much. What I've been growing from others for the same costs, are just pounding my last few orders from here. Strains I've loved and given away with pride, seem *muddie* to me now. It is a tough business to stay current, and fluid in todays cannabis scene. My guess, is we are close to an end here, but I felt this a for a few years now. Sites do not seem to reinvent themselves very well, or go total commercial and become sickening with warnings and bans, ICQ mag/420/bunches of them now. But I carry those bans as a badge of honor, LOL!

I mean no disrespect to anyone!!

• Like 4

We have been dying for years sadly. This is the only place I visit, I guess I should find new sites, just not sure I want to make the investment of time to make friends just to have them leave.

NAW left for a bit, came back, thought all was well, then they really disappeared. I've bought a few strains from here, had many gifted. I am lucky and am able to have access to many breeds in clones, but have grown a few nice strains from here.

• Like 4

All things goes thru changes, just sometimes and often times those changes are when we don't want.

This is mostly about nostalgia and like speaking and reading a few but we are few and more silents by the day.

• Like 5

I was typing a reply to someone in chat when on the old Ddoc's Barrel of Green, website. It was just getting off the ground, while I was chatting with some one and I got a private pop up, said RUN we're compromised, your safe, I'm destroying the server, do not worry. And BAM gone!! Whomever you were, THANK YOU!

Then OverGrow, then trichrome Kings, then another one Gardens Cure or something like that.

Their super mod, was going to throw me out as I did not conform to their click. So for about 2 weeks, I'd go in my thread, and wait for the most fucking stupid super mod, to pose as David Zap, who wanted me to say openly I'd gift him seeds. I had already spoke with Rick the owner, before I joined and asked him if we could trade in PM's. Sure you can!! So I donated money to the site, and started a thread. What they did not realize, if your a donator, you got a wee feature, of seeing who is sitting in your thread like a monitor, their handle would be posted at the top of my screen, while in my thread. 

So when the idiot david zap, came in my thread, his super mod handle was listed, burns1, so I always knew it was burns1!! I would howl with laughter, when I'd frustrate him, taking my words right to edge of breaking the rules, and stop. He got so furious, he posted up my PM's to david zap, and he got banned for a month or so, as per their TOU!!! 

I stayed around for a month or so to rub salt, and beat the other mods to a pulp, and got board, and came to sannies. A bit later it bellied up, and I think it became a seed selling site.

It's just an internet thingy, here today, gone tomorrow.

• Like 3

Update on the experiment with taking off fan leaves when buds first start forming into something more than spits. Did half of a couple of plants. One plant they all grew back, the other it did a touch damage to the bud, turned the pistils dark. There is zero difference in the size of buds from the ones I took the leaf off at this point, might be different at harvest. So it definitely needs time and further along, to strip off the fan leaves does no good to remove them too early. Might have even caused the one plant's energy into producing more fan leaves instead of bud?

• Like 3

For me it is a process, as time marches along. In early veg other than topping them, and removing any ugly leaf, I really do not bother them.

Around the time they flip, I remove all the main stalk fans, they are just starch holders, and since I'm feeding them, to me are worthless at that time.

About the 3-4 weeks, if I am using bottled nutes, no more N, more P,K, the cal-mag goes to half portion, and I'll start to remove leaf, from where the branch meets the main stalk, and coming up the branch start removing a few at a time, over the course of a few days to a week.

With organics, I'd add langbeignite/guano/oyster shell/ dio for some silica, if a sativa some feathermeal

Very long flowering plants timing will be pushed out some what. They are also usually a plant with less fans on them, but not always.

I do not know if I was increasing buddage, but I was reducing bud prep time at the cull. Getting more air movement, getting more light down in the plant. I think some strains will respond better than others will. IMHO. Well I tell myself this anyway.

• Like 1

I had never done that before, and having the space to watch, can't really do that with the space indoors, a good time to experiment :) I normally start pulling them a bit at a time indoors. I lollipop and remove some before I flip. I plan on stripping this of all fan leaves while in pots after they have put on the bud weight, something else I have never done, to hopefully cut down on how much work to do at the end.

• Like 2

I ran out of alcohol, had to order another 5 gallons, not even halfway done, and have 566 grams so far. Every damn inch of my body hurts! ha! This is going to be one hell of a haul off this.

• Like 3

This does not look pretty at all, rather disgusting looking ha!  But amazing for the skin THC activated charcoal & clay sugar scrub. This one I made for myself so I made it Rose scented. 

Edit, my skin is as smooth as silk, but not a good idea to put THC oil in there, stuff stuck to me and turned me Gray!~ lol I had to scrub it off with soap.

charcoal sugar scrub THC.jpg

• Like 3

Sour diesel?

Is that the predominant strain they sell

Everywhere

I mean dealers not shops

The stuff that reeks huge

Like it reeks hours in your car

After ya smoke it

Reeks so bad you reek hours after?

Anyway its good pot

But i hate it

Folks so giddy over that reek shit

Few wanna explore

Cookie cutter weed

Mine smells like cherry or flowers

Tastes of orange

Grapefruit chocolates

Vanilla

But if it don't taste like a skunks ass

It ain't good

Amazing

One size fits all sigh

Oh were not inti weed like that.....

Wtf not?

You would injest any shit as long as it gets you high?

Folks like that think thunderbird

Is good wine

I can not stand the smell of Sour Diesel, I had the real NY one, holy made me literally sick with the smell. One time I had her going along with Canna 4, smelled like a Fruit Stand at a Gas Station. And guess what, one of my patients wants me to grow that stinky bitch so I just got another lol Guess I am a masochist ;) I like the ones like Root Beer Float and LA Cheese, potent as all get out, but that smell is like heaven.

hahahahaha Thunderbird wine

Some of the ladies started their striptease today GG#4 and Alien Fire. I always find it funny we grow these to produce large leaf plants, then we strip em bare. I am going to have to use a ladder to get to the Malterzez and Orange Daquari.

plants gg4 strip teasing 9 6 21.jpg

plants alien fire strip teasing 9 6 21.jpg

• Like 3

Phalaenopsis: just some beauty, in our stark reality...for now.

I never even had an eye for these things. I went with my wife to a local nursery, looking for a gift for an old dear friend. We know she does have an eye for orchids, these were $25.00 a pair, or buy one get one free. H'mm free tickles me a bit, and I know wifey needs to see something other than plumber butt, ladder acrobats and the thousand questions that arise during a major construction thingy. Our freaking refrigerator is in the living room, all I need is a crapper LazyBoy, and I'll feel like I'm in the movie Idiocracy!!

We bought these last week, and I did add the 3 ice cubes Dr.Internet suggested. Today, the real Dr.Internet spoke up, and said, orchids from mass producers will be in crappy pots, then in a drainless pot, and never add ice cubes to water your orchids.

So I gutted them, poked holes with my wood burner, in the very tight plastic pot, dunked them in some ReCharge, a tiny pinch of it, placed them back into drainless pot sitting on some rock.

If I do not murder these, I'm going to seek out more, clone them, and fill an old 4x8 tent, I was going to dump. A new hobby for retirement!! Enjoy!!

9 7 2021 001.JPG

9 7 2021 002.JPG

9 7 2021 003.JPG

9 7 2021 004.JPG

9 7 2021 005.JPG

9 7 2021 006.JPG

• Like 4