•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

randude

stoned ramblings, say or post anything you want.

On 10/8/2021 at 4:10 PM, gardenartus said:

You know I gift all the time :) I can send you some goodies and balm.

i know sistah,

but i don't feel right mooching. be it for myself or for others. i'm fine with putting things in my budget to get whatever. i don't like one way streets and not being able to compensate/give back to cover costs at the very least. if i couldn't do it i wouldn't be ashamed to accept freegan gear. xoxo

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

i know sistah,

but i don't feel right mooching. be it for myself or for others. i'm fine with putting things in my budget to get whatever. i don't like one way streets and not being able to compensate/give back to cover costs at the very least. if i couldn't do it i wouldn't be ashamed to accept freegan gear. xoxo

Dude! You sent me seeds lol I owe you! :) I'll clear out my messages so we can talk,.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

true sharing spirit is what keeps us all going!
good on you both !! we need to share our wealth :)

btw,
SPW i'm looking for the bubba cut for you, mate ;)
hopefully i find the katsu back for ya, bro.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, santero said:

btw,

Oh my this cracks me up, I was like I know we are not supposed to do this is a mod gonna get us, oh heck they are never around, but better take this to a PM, too funny to me. TY, cause most of us are about that here :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey GA, I saw a video your guy should see. It is a guy making large planters, from a perlite/concrete mix, all with tools and fixtures he made from house hold items.

I'm not sure what number this is. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, santero said:

btw,

Dang Santero, 

thx for any efforts on my behalf. How did u know I been after Katsu bubba ?

The day those cuts finally died I was miserable. they were the most beautiful clones I had ever seen. I can’t even recall the comrade who sent them. Not sure if he was in our Uranium Cranium crew or not after all this time. 

I had the pre 98 bubba clone that was awesome. I fucked up and didn’t label a couple so will have to grow them out to identify them. 3/4 strains unlabeled. All hit with Uranium Cranium as were all females before shut down in 09’

3 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Himalayan salt, Champaca Absolute 200mg CBD Bath Bombs.

Himalayan salt, Champaca Absolute 200mg CBD Bath Bomb.jpg

Damum I had to look that vodka up. 
cool and very intriguing reviews here.

https://www.edenbotanicals.com/review/product/list/id/4486/

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

Damum I had to look that vodka up. 
cool and very intriguing reviews here.

https://www.edenbotanicals.com/review/product/list/id/4486/

Expensive stuff, some of the essential oils are crazy mad prices, like Myrrh.

Champaca Absolute boosts collagen production and protects the skin from environmental damage and rapid aging.

• Like 1

[Himalayan salt, Champaca Absolute 200mg CBD Bath Bombs.]

Damn, and I just beat the old tub to pieces to get it out of where it lived for 65+ years. Now just a shower....area for while yet. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, webeblzr said:

[Himalayan salt, Champaca Absolute 200mg CBD Bath Bombs.]

Damn, and I just beat the old tub to pieces to get it out of where it lived for 65+ years. Now just a shower....area for while yet. 

I make small ones for the shower. :) I just plug the tub for a bit, drop it in, releases the smell, and make your feet really soft.

• Like 1

Finally sexed out @BeachBud Green Ale, all males! Lord, I had these things for over a year. Dumby here out of goodness of my heart felt sorry for someone needing seeds and I sent them the fems by accident. Grrrrr dumb de dumb dumb.

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Finally sexed out @BeachBud Green Ale, all males! Lord, I had these things for over a year. Dumby here out of goodness of my heart felt sorry for someone needing seeds and I sent them the fems by accident. Grrrrr dumb de dumb dumb.

Well darn.
They are worth another try if you have some left. I have a couple at 7 weeks and will post some pics of them one day soon.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BeachBud said:

Well darn.
They are worth another try if you have some left. I have a couple at 7 weeks and will post some pics of them one day soon.

For sure will, Bigun bragged your strain up so much about treating his neuropathy, said it is the best for that.

• Like 2

On 10/13/2021 at 3:55 PM, gardenartus said:

Oh my this cracks me up, I was like I know we are not supposed to do this is a mod gonna get us, oh heck they are never around, but better take this to a PM, too funny to me. TY, cause most of us are about that here :)

anyone living in legal conditions can freely do whatever he or she wants ;)
i will NEVER stop free sharing my lines either, lol ... (try to make me, haha).
anyone can askme and i will do my best to make it happen, always, always.
(and i am not even living in a legal place).

sannie has not been around and does not seem to care about
this place anymore anyhow. this is all of our house now, i say :lol:

people that freely share their wealth is what we need as there is enough moneyhuggers around, imho.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 10/19/2021 at 12:54 AM, gardenartus said:

For sure will, Bigun bragged your strain up so much about treating his neuropathy, said it is the best for that.

Hmm didn’t know that, that’s difficult to treat. 
alone and in combo with ur cannatonic and supplements that could lead ur folks to a whole knew area of pain/symptom relief/management. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

Hmm didn’t know that, that’s difficult to treat. 
alone and in combo with ur cannatonic and supplements that could lead ur folks to a whole knew area of pain/symptom relief/management. 

Sunshine dream was supposed to help, but no one really noticed a difference, Bigun swears by Beach's Green Ale. Made me sick, I popped them and had several large ones, Sheesh for a damn year, before I sexed them out, kept babying them just for them to be males ha! Think I have a couple seeds, but gonna wait till things slow down so I can actually sex the darn things before a year.

On 10/21/2021 at 10:14 AM, gardenartus said:

Sunshine dream was supposed to help, but no one really noticed a difference, Bigun swears by Beach's Green Ale. Made me sick, I popped them and had several large ones, Sheesh for a damn year, before I sexed them out, kept babying them just for them to be males ha! Think I have a couple seeds, but gonna wait till things slow down so I can actually sex the darn things before a year.

Put them on 18/6 to sex them any light is cool except hps = they sex better under fluorescents /metal halide  lights 

15 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

Gotta go take my first cannabis tea off the heat. 

84F86EBD-8860-4014-8741-0E93CDFFCC00.jpeg

57CBD5C2-2578-442F-8ABB-96239448BD5B.jpeg

5C288037-32B9-426C-A73E-BCC9374AB269.jpeg

77F5FA6C-AC1B-43E5-A2FD-FEAA54A387C3.jpeg

FED3557E-93AF-43C1-AEF1-0E74137F2BC1.jpeg

28AF3FFD-4C17-4DC9-B42D-E0EFEEF2EDC5.jpeg

How'd that taste? You know with your type cancer, juicing fan leaves comes to mind, study done showed raw CBD worked best for the Prostate, I would juice those leaves. If you can handle the taste of tea, you for sure could handle juicing. :)